ww2 (resized).JPG
nne (resized).JPG
19E4C046-C05E-4FCA-8A51-3A8A22907BCD (resized).png
llk (resized).JPG
Screenshot 2024-03-05 at 2.16.38?PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-03-05 at 2.14.14?PM (resized).png
hh (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 25,990 posts in this topic. You are on page 197 of 520.
#9801 5 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

Join the club! We are all a bunch of sick hoarders but such is life! Better having an extra project or two then having to overpay for one when your supply runs low.

Skip,
You should change your avatar to too-many-storage-units

#9802 5 years ago

Manufacturer: Exhibit
Game/Type: Be-Bop / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: March 1950
Production: ??
Cost: $259 BIN Or Make Offer
Contact/Link: ebay.com link: BE BOP 1950 EXHIBIT SUPPLY PINBALL MACHINE WORKS AS FOUND LOOK

Condition: "OFFERED HERE IS A "BE-BOP" 1950 EXHIBIT SUPPLY PINBALL MACHINE IN AS FOUND CONDITION. THE PLAYFIELD LOOKS GREAT AS DOES THE CABINET THERE IS NO BACKGLASS IT HAS IT ORIGINAL FRONT DOOR WITH COIN MECH. THIS IS A WOOD RAIL PINBALL MACHINE WITH FLIPPERS. IT WORKS GOOD FOR PARTS AND/OR REPAIR"

#9803 5 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Manufacturer: Exhibit
Game/Type: Tumbleweed / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: August 1949
Production: ??
Cost: $199 BIN
Contact/Link: sfbay.craigslist.org link
Condition: "OFFERED HERE IS A "TUMBLEWEED" 1949 EXIBIT SUPPLY PINBALL MACHINE IN AS FOUND CONDITION. THE PLAYFIELD LOOKS GREAT AS DOES THE CABINET THERE IS NO BACKGLASS IT HAS IT ORIGINAL FRONT DOOR WITH COIN MECH. THIS IS A WOOD RAIL PINBALL MACHINE WITH FLIPPERS. GOOD FOR PARTS AND/OR REPAIR"

Well, is it in New York? Or is it in San Francisco?

#9804 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Skip,

I just gave you an up vote on that one! I was working on trying to get down to 4 units before Winter but with a record amount of rain last month and heat index near 100 degrees the days it wasn't raining I think that project is now pushed back till Fall.

I am getting "better" about my buying habits though - in the past 2 or 3 weeks I have passed up at least a dozen machines I thought were great deals including a couple I would have really liked to add to the collection for a while. Other than my warehouse deals and my trip to Texas this Spring for a van & trailer load of stuff I really have not bought much in the past 18 months and I am trying to keep it that way. I am still looking just not emailing or calling people until I get some stuff gone. But I do have to say it hasn't been easy!

#9805 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

If you want to bring it to York for me I won’t complain.

You're coming to York? Awesome! Sure seems like the show is getting tons of attention this year.

Quick status update - Last night I played my first games on that Alien Poker I picked up from the estate sale I discovered thanks to John and this thread. I posted more about it in the Alien Poker Club thread.

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for my replacement LED display boards for model H & model S Skee Ball

#9806 5 years ago

Picked up the Blackout this morning but it's still in the car until the backyard dries out a bit (freaking rain this past week). Great seller who actually got a call for it while I was taking off the legs but sad story. He bought it for his wife about 12 years ago and she played it until it stopped working last year and then she passed away this spring. He debated getting it fixed but wasn't really a pinball guy so he sold it.

#9807 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Jokerz / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1988
Production: 5,403
Cost: $750

In the process of getting this one shipped up to the GWN. Just pacing a groove in the floor waiting for Fastenal to open Monday to make arrangements. Darn shipping companies. Don’t they know pinball hoarding doesn’t take the weekend off?

#9808 5 years ago

Join the club! We are all a bunch of sick hoarders but such is life!

I think you’re king of that land Skip!

Quoted from bluespin:

Skip,

Damn John beat me to it.

#9809 5 years ago
Quoted from FelixTCat:

Picked up the Blackout this morning but it's still in the car until the backyard dries out a bit (freaking rain this past week).

Don’t leave the BG in the car...

#9810 5 years ago

Game/Type: Argosy / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1977
Production: 2,052
Cost: $200
Contact/Link: Pinsider play_pinball https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-argosy-em-project-playable-with-kinks-to-iron-out#post-4526432

Condition: “I’ve had this game for many years at this point. The rubbers are (to my surprise) still in great shape since I haven’t really touched thus game in about a decade! I also replaced the pop bumper skirts when I had fixed this thing up way back when. It’s got a blown fuse for the Playfield lights, but everything scores correctly. The biggest issues are the backglass is pretty flaked, it will only start 4 player games, and it’s missing the back door to the head (probably could pick one up very reasonably at the TPF swap meet next year). The games rigged for free play.”

#9811 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I think you’re king of that land Skip!

Damn John beat me to it.

Looking at another road trip for another load of machines. I have to be totally out of my mind!

I have not told my wife yet but if I am not on Pinside for a while it might be because she finally killed me or beat me to near death.

#9812 5 years ago

Looking at another road trip for another load of machines. I have to be totally out of my mind!
I have not told my wife yet but if I am not on Pinside for a while it might be because she finally killed me or beat me to near death.

Can I get your wife’s phone number? You know in case we haven’t heard from you in a while and want to buy your collection, oh.....and go to your funeral of course

#9813 5 years ago
Quoted from rkahr:

You're coming to York? Awesome! Sure seems like the show is getting tons of attention this year

I want to go, I just have to convince myself that I want to make a 700 mike trip each way

#9814 5 years ago

I’m going home after picking up another project classic Stern, an Ali. I made this deal a few weeks ago before I decided to stop buying until I sold a couple of pins. I found more projects while on a break today so I’ll post them up later today. I don’t want to see any of you project addicts to go too long without your “oh man I want that, but it’s just too far...” fix

#9815 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Don’t leave the BG in the car...

Oh no the BG came into the house when it got home. The rest moved in about 2 hours ago.

#9816 5 years ago

For those of you posting Project Pins: I will be changing the format of my Project Pin posts. If you want to learn some simple HTML, you too can use HTML to simplify how the post looks. Not for the technically challenged or the faint of heart!

Old Format:

Game/Type: Seven Up / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: March 1969
Cost: $400
Contact/Link: https://carbondale.Craigslist.org/clt/d/1969-williams-seven-up/6652370739.html

Condition: Playfield and backglass look nice.

New Format:

Note that in the new format the 'Contact/Link:' line has been removed and the game name is underlined, meaning it is linked to a Website, the Craigslist Website where you will find the ad for Seven Up.

The HTML to do this is very simple.

HTML - Linking to a URL - Pinside Specific (resized).pngHTML - Linking to a URL - Pinside Specific (resized).png

The text in the quotes is the URL or link address. The text after the right angle bracket is the text you want to see in the final copy, linked to the URL you specified.

Some technical jargon:

This is standard HTML format for linking to a Website:

HTML - Linking to a URL Standard (resized).pngHTML - Linking to a URL Standard (resized).png

I have added '%43' in place of the 'c' for 'craigslist' in the URL address:

%43raigslist.org = Craigslist.org

This is done to cornfuse the Pinside server so it doesn't recognize the URL as a Craigslist URL.

You MUST make this change in the Website address for this to work on Pinside!

This isn't for everyone - only those of you who want to learn a little HTML. I wanted to show you how it is done.

#9817 5 years ago

OXO!

Game/Type: OXO / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1973
Production: 7,053
Cost: $600

Condition: Some flipper wear. OP: "XOX Williams PinBall Machine"

There is no XOX pin. The OP must have been talking about my OXO redesign: http://www.pecospinball.com/OXO_and_XOX.shtml

OP: "In good working condition"

OXO not XOX (resized).pngOXO not XOX (resized).png

#9818 5 years ago

Game/Type: Cabaret / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1968
Production: 3,852
Cost: $275
Contact/Link: louisville.craigslist.org link

OP: 1968 Cabaret pinball machine by Williams. Machine is complete but needs adjusting and cleaning. Good project machine with all parts.

#9819 5 years ago

GARAGE SALE

Game/Type: Gorgon (Gorgar?) / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1979
Production: 14,000
Cost: ????
Link/Contact: springfieldil.craigslist.org link

DATES: SAT 08/11 - SUN 08/12

Added over 6 years ago:

Sold

#9820 5 years ago

Manufacturer: Stern
Game/Type: NFL - JETS / DMD
Year: November 2001
Production: ????
Cost: $2,000
Link/Contact: newjersey.craigslist.org link

OP: NFL Pinball Machine by Stern & Blitz 99 Arcade Game - $2000.
Selling the contents of Million Dollar Home : Huge Game Room with lots of Sports Memorabilia, Stern NFL Pin Ball Machine, Midway Blitz 88 Arcade Game , Fuss Ball, Air Hockey, Bubble/Dome Hockey Game , Pulsar 777 Slot Machine ...and more..The items are priced individually ....
Sale is Friday and Saturday August 10 & 11
10-4 pm
Hampton Hill Rd
Franklin Lakes

I will post house number the day before....

#9821 5 years ago

Game/Type: Trade Winds / EM 1 Player
Geatures: Reverse Wedge Head
Month/Year: June 1962
Production: 1,250
Cost: $200 OBO
Contact/Link: tulsa.craigslist.org link

OP: Back glass on 1,000 score reel were in this terrible condition when we bought it. My husband went through the game and got it to play. When it runs, it takes you around the world. Unfortunately, it's not currently functioning properly. Need to sell, $200 OBO, call Barbara for pick-up at 918 seven five nine 0980.

#9822 5 years ago

Game/Type: NFL - Panthers / DMD
Manufacturer: Data East
Game/Type: Lethal Weapon 3 / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: June 1992
Production: 10,350
Cost: $3,000 for both

Read this Pinsiders link first:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/3k-for-2-pins-on-craigslist-act-fast

Read the original CL ad here:
greensboro.craigslist.org link

#9823 5 years ago

COFFEE TABLE ALERT!

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Royal Flush / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: April 1976
Production: 12,250
Cost: $875
Pinsider: @bob_e
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/63537

OP: Custom Built Walnut Coffee Table.

A Royal Flush Playfield has been given new life.
This playfield was wall art in a bar stripped of it mechanicals, drop target cut down. After years on the wall the Bar closed. This playfield was in a guys basement for years before I came to it's rescue building it into a table. The last two pictures show the condition it was in before given a new life.
LED lighting is 110 volt. 10 foot extension cord to provide power. New tempered glass used. New: rings, posts, acorn nuts and other parts were installed. The playfield and apron does shows its age with wear, fade and planking. The ball is bolted down and wont get loose. Great addition to you game room. Size 20" x 32.25" x 54".
I can deliver this table to the VFW Pinball Show may 4-6. $875.00
I am Bob E. and I approve of this Message.
Shipping is possible, crate and freight at buyers expense.

Me: He made a coffee table out of a very popular title, and a beautiful condition playfield at that. Gee thanks!

#9824 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

COFFEE TABLE ALERT!

I need a new Royal Flush playfield, badly, but not at that price! For your viewing entertainment:

Playfield - Royal Flush Upper (resized).pngPlayfield - Royal Flush Upper (resized).png

Thanks for posting it.

#9825 5 years ago

Gottlieb
Team One
Em 1 Player (Soccer artwork on an Abra Cadabra pin)
Elyria, OH
$600
https://www.facebook.com/groups/299213816922644/permalink/1022848174559201/?sale_post_id=1022848174559201

#9826 5 years ago

~~~~~Mr. Pinball Classifieds~~~~~~

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Amigo / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: August 1973
Production: 4,325
Cost: $175

OP: Operates but electro-mechanical score counters and reels need adjustment/repair. Playfield good. Backglass excellent condition. Fuse board needs replacement but works. Rubbers, etc. Were all replaced a few years ago. pick up only.

#9827 5 years ago

Game/Type: Magic / SS M-100, 4 Player
Month/Year: August 1979
Production: 2,466
Cost: $950 obo
Pinsider: Schmitty
Contact/Link: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/67337

#9828 5 years ago

Game/Type: Gorgon (Gorgar?) / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1979
Production: 14,000
Cost: $900
Pinsider: sndchaser
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/67326

#9829 5 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

for those of you posting Project Pins: I will be changing the format of my Project Pin posts.

Just my 2 cents; I think this will be confusing as usually the pin title is linked to the game page.

#9830 5 years ago
Quoted from steviechs:

Just my 2 cents; I think this will be confusing as usually the pin title is linked to the game page.

I kinda agree, as a lot of these games I hadn't heard of, and when the name isn't linked manually, I can click it to get taken to Pinside's version of the machine's page, to get info and better pics of it (than on a Craigslist ad). Usually, at least.

#9831 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: NFL - JETS / DMD
Cost: $2,000

I should grab this and retheme to an Eagles pin - Super Bowl Edition

#9832 5 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

For those of you posting Project Pins: I will be changing the format of my Project Pin posts. If you want to learn some simple HTML, you too can use HTML to simplify how the post looks. Not for the technically challenged or the faint of heart!
Old Format:
Contact/Link: https://carbondale.Craigslist.org/clt/d/1969-williams-seven-up/6652370739.html
New Format:
Note that in the new format the 'Contact/Link:' line has been removed and the game name is underlined, meaning it is linked to a Website, the Craigslist Website where you will find the ad for Seven Up.
The HTML to do this is very simple.
[quoted image]
The text in the quotes is the URL or link address. The text after the right angle bracket is the text you want to see in the final copy, linked to the URL you specified.
Some technical jargon:
This is standard HTML format for linking to a Website:
[quoted image]
I have added '%43' in place of the 'c' for 'craigslist' in the URL address:
%43raigslist.org = Craigslist.org
This is done to cornfuse the Pinside server so it doesn't recognize the URL as a Craigslist URL.
You MUST make this change in the Website address for this to work on Pinside!
This isn't for everyone - only those of you who want to learn a little HTML. I wanted to show you how it is done.

This isn't practical for the forums between the way the CL links are parsed, and the way the game titles are parsed.

As you've already seen, you had to try to work around it.

Honestly, it's just extra work that isn't necessary.

I would rather see the link I'm clicking on, rather than leaving it hidden behind text, in any case. Keep it simple and just copy & paste

#9833 5 years ago

Bluespin-
Up to you to make any format you want.
Maybe some guys won’t understand the new way- and I will beat them to a pin
Thanks for doing all you do! Love this thread!!

#9834 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I should grab this and retheme to an Eagles pin - Super Bowl Edition

Colsond3 That's a 50% discount, and knowing you that may not be enough.
If you need to raise funds to buy it I'll buy that Abra Ca Dabra from you.

#9835 5 years ago

Game/Type: Time Warp / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1979
Production: 8,875
Cost: Trade only
Link/Contact: detroit.craigslist.org link

OP: I have a nice project Stern Tri Zone pinball machine that Im looking to trade for a project EM pinball machine.
I prefer EM games even though I work on electronic machines also, I got this machine over 2 years ago, a customer brought it in to be restored and never came back to pay for it and after 2 years of it sitting around its time to get it out of my shop. I don't feel right selling it so I am looking to do a trade with somebody.

I had the machine up and running after I put the new rotten dog board set into it, but the game comes with the original set of boards, good repairable. new rubber and playfield lamps are still in it. overall its in very nice shape.

Let me know what you have if interested. John @ pops coin op

#9836 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Time Warp / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1979
Production: 8,875
Cost: Trade only
Link/Contact: detroit.craigslist.org link
OP: I have a nice project Stern Tri Zone pinball machine that Im looking to trade for a project EM pinball machine.
I prefer EM games even though I work on electronic machines also, I got this machine over 2 years ago, a customer brought it in to be restored and never came back to pay for it and after 2 years of it sitting around its time to get it out of my shop. I don't feel right selling it so I am looking to do a trade with somebody.
I had the machine up and running after I put the new rotten dog board set into it, but the game comes with the original set of boards, good repairable. new rubber and playfield lamps are still in it. overall its in very nice shape.
Let me know what you have if interested. John @ pops coin op

After reading the feedback above I will start using the above format for my posts. You will notice that the game title Time Warp is highlighted. If you click on the link it opens a new tab displaying the game's details. I did this by typing "#" then the game's title with no space.

#9837 5 years ago

Game/Type: Pharaoh / SS
Year: May 1981
Production: 2,500
Cost: $1,200
Link/Contact: dallas.craigslist.org link

OP: We are selling our Williams Pharaoh Pinball Machine after a few years of fun and then several years of inactivity. Please call John @ show contact info
. This cool machine is in good shape and is a ton of fun to play. Sometimes when certain events happen, a second ball is inserted into the game. How cool is that?

#9838 5 years ago

Game/Type: Full House / EM
Year: March 1966
Production: 2,900
Cost: $275
Link/Contact: evansville.craigslist.org link

OP: for sale good working pinball machine for 275.00 if interested can call show contact info
please no email

#9839 5 years ago

Game/Type: Pro-Football / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: February 1973
Production: 4,500
Game/Type: Royal Guard / EM 1-Player
Month/Year: January, 1968
Production: 2900
Game/Type: Magic City / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: January 1967
Production: 2,675
Game/Type: Flip Flop / EM
Year: November 1974
Production: 5,350

Cost: $1,900 for all pins
Link/Contact: southjersey.craigslist.org link

OP: Price is for everything.

SOLD. 4 Square. Fully working, no issues, clean. Decent backglass and playfield.

Pro Football. Needs flipper coils replaced (coils and flipper rebuild kit included). Other than that, fully working and clean. Has BG repro backglass.

Royal Guard. Needs ball count unit put back together and installed. Other than that fully working and very clean. Has Webb repro backglass.

Magic City. Motor board and PF completely taken apart, cleaned and re-assembled. Cabinet repainted to original specs. PF and backglass in very good to excellent condition. Cabinet parts (door, etc.) need to be re-assembled. Includes a new set of plastics.

Flip-Flop. Parts machine. Excellent condition backglass. Rest of it is a wreck.

Parts. Boxes and boxes of parts. Score reels, vari-targets, etc. Also many "new" parts from Pinball Resource.

And a playfield rotisserie.

ME: Price was $1,900 for everything including a 4 Square pin, but he sold the 4 Square. I don't know what the reduced price will be

#9840 5 years ago

Game/Type: Kings of Steel / SS
Year: March 1984
Production: 2,900
Cost: $500
Link/Contact: charlottesville.craigslist.org link

OP: Real pinball machine. Game based on poker hand.
Electronics all work. Will probably need gone through as it has sat for a couple years.

I have the key for opening the unit. Can be played without coins. Would be great to buy now for a really cool Christmas present.

Value is $1100-1300 (https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/kings-of-steel).

#9841 5 years ago

Game/Type: Supersonic /SS
Year: October 1979
Production: 10,340
Cost: $750
Link/Contact: atlanta.craigslist.org link

OP: Game works, lights work but blink . . prefer call or text please.

#9842 5 years ago
Quoted from steviechs:

Quoted from Coyote:

I kinda agree, as a lot of these games I hadn't heard of, and when the name isn't linked manually, I can click it to get taken to Pinside's version of the machine's page, to get info and better pics of it (than on a Craigslist ad). Usually, at least.

Quoted from ForceFlow:

This isn't practical for the forums between the way the CL links are parsed, and the way the game titles are parsed.

As you've already seen, you had to try to work around it.

Honestly, it's just extra work that isn't necessary.

I would rather see the link I'm clicking on, rather than leaving it hidden behind text, in any case. Keep it simple and just copy & paste

Okay you guys. Just go ahead and rain on my parade, will ya! I'm big enough to take some honest criticism. Sniffle, sniffle!

In case you haven't noticed, that previous paragraph is dripping with

Actually, I would rather have honest feedback than sycophantic panderings. The Project Pinsters have spoken and @bluespins new format it is.

My IT background is showing. It WAS fun reliving IT for a few minutes trying to find a workaround! Love those IT challenges!

Quoted from ryan1234:

Maybe some guys won’t understand the new way- and I will beat them to a pin

There you go! It was a secret way to encode the link so only those 'in the know' can find the coveted Project Pin of their dreams, kind of like a secret handshake!

Carry on Project Pinsters!

#9843 5 years ago

I'm happy that someone takes the time to post all of the CL ads

#9844 5 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

I'm happy that someone takes the time to post all of the CL ads

I second that - hat's off to bluespin and others that also contribute. I visit this thread multiple times day wishing I lived closer to most of the ads I'm seeing.

#9845 5 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

I second that - hat's off to bluespin and others that also contribute. I visit this thread multiple times day wishing I lived closer to most of the ads I'm seeing.

Amen to that brother!!!!

#9846 5 years ago

Game/Type: Spacelab / EM AAB 1 Player
Month/Year: July 1974
Production: 30 (!!)
Cost: $575
Seller: Tony DeFeo
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1122875001194001/

OP: Working Williams Spacelab single player electromechanical pinball machine.
Manufactured in 1974, this is an "add-a-ball" game.
Game is working and has been recently cleaned, waxed & new all rubbers replaced.
Backglass is nice with only some minor scratches.
Playfield nice with some wear, but not too bad.
Cabinet is rough, with some gouges, some square marks where a hasp had been installed, and some "high score" graffiti (adds character)!
See pictures.
Local pickup, or buyer arranges shipping from my location.

#9847 5 years ago

Game/Type: Fun-Fest / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1973
Production: 6,025
Cost: $325
Contact/Link: flint.craigslist.org link

OP: This pinball game Looks to be in good condition. The backglass is nearly perfect! The game plays but wont keep track of balls and players. The ball count unit is sluggish or sticking and will need to be cleaned. Great pinball for the family gameroom

#9848 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Spacelab / EM AAB 1 Player
Month/Year: July 1974
Production: 30 (!!)
Cost: $575
Seller: Tony DeFeo
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1122875001194001/
OP: Working Williams Spacelab single player electromechanical pinball machine.
Manufactured in 1974, this is an "add-a-ball" game.
Game is working and has been recently cleaned, waxed & new all rubbers replaced.
Backglass is nice with only some minor scratches.
Playfield nice with some wear, but not too bad.
Cabinet is rough, with some gouges, some square marks where a hasp had been installed, and some "high score" graffiti (adds character)!
See pictures.
Local pickup, or buyer arranges shipping from my location.

FWIW, Tony DeFeo is a good seller. He's moving and thinning his game room inventory. I bought his Black Knight last month.

#9849 5 years ago

Game/Type: Close Encounters of the Third Kind / SS System 1, 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1978
Production: 9,950
Cost: Make offer
pinsider: @the96stang
Contact/Link: Advertised in a regional sale forum. No ad.

OP: Anyone want a close encounters project. Needs plastics. Otherwise complete. Untested but assume non working. Make me any reasonable offer..

#9850 5 years ago

Game/Type: Gold Rush / EM 1 player
Year: April 1971
Production: Unknown
Cost: $600 OBO
Seller: Mike Massie
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1869258930035994/

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Bellefonte, PA
There are 25,990 posts in this topic. You are on page 197 of 520.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/197?hl=hawkeyexx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.