Topic Stats

• 12,989 posts
  • 442 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 minutes ago by radium
  • Topic is favorited by 396 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,047 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

1sfah4 (resized).jpg
24F3DB32-9ABB-41DB-B53A-73E636D5B225 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
F14 (resized).jpg
police force 5 071419 (resized).jpg
police force 6 071419 (resized).jpg
police force 9 071419 (resized).jpg
police force 7 071419 (resized).jpg
police force 8 071419 (resized).jpg
15629660513002009179993 (resized).jpg
Volly (resized).jpg
mspacman (resized).jpg
B3386FD5-806B-4F19-A509-0926B1CEF291 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
00L0L_iDtXo9QYO5F_1200x900 (resized).jpg
00O0O_381r5MjsZuq_1200x900 (resized).jpg

There are 12989 posts in this topic. You are on page 189 of 260.
#9401 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

This one has Colsond3’s name written all over it

Unless colsond3 bought that Abra Ca Dabra 30 miles from his house. Colson, if you don’t have room for both I’ll buy the Abra Ca Dabra from you

#9402 1 year ago

minneapolis.craigslist.org link

Roseville, MN
Wild Fyre
SS machine
Stern Electronics, 1978
2,400 produced

$250

#9403 1 year ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Atlantis / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: January 1975
Production: 2,225
Cost: $300
Contact/Link: cnj.craigslist.org link

OP: Gotieb "Atlantis" pinball machine. Needs servicing.

Separate post on here about how the seller is simply getting interested parties in a bidding war. Be warned.

#9405 1 year ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

Separate post on here about how the seller is simply getting interested parties in a bidding war. Be warned.

If someone really wants a Gottlieb Atlantis I know of two for sale on Facebook. One was $1,100, the other was make offer, but I know the seller and he’d probably take the same price. Pm me if interested

#9406 1 year ago
Quoted from newovad:

Roseville, MN
Wild Fyre
SS machine
Stern Electronics, 1978
2,400 produced

$250

Seems like a pretty good price for a classic Stern, though i never really heard much good about this title. It looks like it's fun, but I've never played one. I remember a while back CrazyLevi was giving one of these away for free bc he needed the space. Is it just a bad game? If that's the case, it may be a good donor to convert into a more popular Stern from that era i guess...

#9407 1 year ago
Quoted from bluespin:

If someone really wants a Gottlieb Atlantis I know of two for sale on Facebook. One was $1,100, the other was make offer, but I know the seller and he’d probably take the same price. Pm me if interested

It was $300 yesterday, $400 this AM, then the bidding started with starting bid at $500. Several Pinsiders were in the group text from what I could tell. Last bid was $550 till most of the 8 of us started getting disgusted at the seller's tactics. I told him to put the f**king thing on eBay if that's how he operates. I would of driven the 450 miles to get it at $300 but the 2 horrible pics he produced showed major veneer lifting on the head, and a PF pic with the glass on which was nearly unless. Owned that title before and enjoyed it but when offered a nice Black Knight straight up, I traded it.

#9408 1 year ago
Quoted from frunch:

Seems like a pretty good price for a classic Stern, though i never really heard much good about this title. It looks like it's fun, but I've never played one. I remember a while back CrazyLevi was giving one of these away for free bc he needed the space. Is it just a bad game? If that's the case, it may be a good donor to convert into a more popular Stern from that era i guess...

I played one at a tournament last year during the warm up period, maybe 7-8 games. Yawn. Better to convert it to something else. Biggest obstacle is finding a light board that matches your convert to game and finding a mpu200 generation transformer. This early Stern is mpu100 and has an older generation transformer.

Also there was a seller in Florida trying to sell two of these project pins for a combined $500. Sat unsold for maybe six months

#9409 1 year ago
Quoted from bluespin:

This early Stern is mpu100 and has an older generation transformer.

Damn. That's good info! I was under the assumption the transformer was the same throughout that generation. Ah well!

#9410 1 year ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

It sold.

#9411 1 year ago
Quoted from frunch:

Damn. That's good info! I was under the assumption the transformer was the same throughout that generation. Ah well!

The earlier Sterns used the 16B-3 transformer. This transformer was last used on Magic. Then Meteor arrived and the 16B-6 was started up.

The only difference between the two in that the flippers are fused with a 5 amp fuse on the 16B-3. And the 16B-6 fused the flippers with a 7 amp fuse.

#9412 1 year ago

So the 16B-3 and 16B-6 are interchangeable with the appropriate fuse substitution? Would the rectifier board need to be changed as well?

#9413 1 year ago
Quoted from frunch:

So the 16B-3 and 16B-6 are interchangeable with the appropriate fuse substitution? Would the rectifier board need to be changed as well?

I know of one Star Gazer builder who went with the 16B-3. I have not heard of him having any troubles. As far as I know, and I really don't know much, is what the flipper differences would be and why it was stepped up to 7 amps. Maybe the difference lies with the MPU-100 vs MPU-200?

Here is the kicker: The 16B-6 in my Big Game, Seawitch, and Catacomb are a large size transformer while the Dragonfist which is also a 16B-6 is a smaller size that matches the size of the 16B-3.

I cannot think of a reason why the rectifier board would be different. I put a Rottendog board in the Bog Game and I don't recall having to make a decision as to which Stern it would fit.

#9414 1 year ago

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Elektra / SS MPU AS-2518-35, 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1981
Production: 2,950
Cost: $900
Pinsider: Skyemont
Contact/Link: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/66587

#9415 1 year ago

Game/Type: Eye of the Tiger / EM 2 player
Year: May 1978
Production: 730 (!)
Cost: Min Bid $600, Buy It Now $900
Link/Contact: ebay.com link

OP: Repainted green from original color/ artwork no longer visible.
Great working condition. Well cared for, clean and regular maintenance to ensure working/ playing ability
Reason for selling: moving/ scaling down
Prefer local pick up only or buyer arranges shipping/ pick up at their expense
**Will accept best offer**

#9416 1 year ago

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Black Knight / SS
Year: November 1980
Production: 13,075
Cost: $1,225 OBO
Pinsider: jiggly_martian
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/66591

OP: Black Knight Project.
Just brought this in. Worthy of a great restoration.
Here’s the details:
Game was showing the error message, 2500-3 and the board led showed a “7” ( bad rom). When I hit the reset button, the game displays came up normal. There was a hack on the power supply board , whereas the wires were not plugged in, they were soldered to the back of the board.

Playfield is decent with limited wear, but obviously needs a deep cleaning, bulbs, rubbers, etc....
The shooter lane near the ball entry is just a couple of dark spots, however just above that are two tiny spots where two screws pierced the playfield. It’s not that bad and within reason to be overcome in the restoration.

Backglass has some flaking and some area that the paint is missing.

Cabinet is good. The back bottom has chipping.

Head will have to be connected.

I listed the game @ $1225 or best offer ( not sure what these are going for). I am open to trades, up or down, but more than likely limited to something I want to keep in my collection ( I have 25+ games that need to be set up and prepped for the York show, so more games to sell/shop are low on the priority list).

I am located in Bethlehem twp. , PA 18020

Shipping is available through Pilot air, which is a terminal to terminal shipping service ( you have to pick up at the terminal nearest you). Please visit pilotair.com for there locations.
I can work with your shipper also.
I do not use Fastenal... sorry

41 Pictures here...
https://flic.kr/s/aHsmorTHhf

#9417 1 year ago

Game/Type: Roller Disco / SS System 1 4 Player
Features: Widebody
Month/Year: February 1980
Production: 2,400
Game/Type: Torch / SS System 1 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1980
Production: 3,880
Cost: $400 each OR $700 For both
Pinsider: diane_sauer
Contact/Link: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/66560

OP: Complete, non-working games. I'd like $400 each or you can take both for $700. Looking to sell these local (Hamilton Square, NJ). Text me at

#9418 1 year ago

ESTATE SALE

Game/Type: Space Shuttle / SS
Year: December 1984
Production: 7,000
Cost: ????
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/CA/La-Crescenta/91214/1946511

DATES: SAT 07/21 - SUN 07/22

#9419 1 year ago

ESTATE SALE

Game/Type: F-14 Tomcat / SS System 11A 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1987
Production: 14,502
Contact/Link: https://www.estatesales.net/IN/Carmel/46033/1927077

DATES: FRI 07/20 - SUN 07/22

#9420 1 year ago

Game/Type: Space Time / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1972
Production: 5,000
Cost: $400
Link/Contact: oklahomacity.craigslist.org link

OP: I have a Space Time pinball machine for sale. I purchased it in a lot of arcade machines. I was told it isn't working by the previous owner. I have not plugged it in or tried to fix it. I do not know what if anything is wrong with it. It is in overall good shape for its age and I can't see that anything is missing from it. If you need additional photos, please just ask. $450, you must pick up. I will take trades for arcade machines, and guns.

#9421 1 year ago

Game/Type: Laser Ball / SS Widebody 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1979
Production: 4,500
Cost: $500
Link/Contact: denver.craigslist.org link

OP: Offering a good condition 1979 Laser Ball Pinball. Not sure if it works. We have some extra parts, manuals etc. Purchased in this condition, just never set it up to play. Now we need the room. $500 firm. Cash only. Serious inquires via email then we can connect via phone.
You pick up in your truck and help load.

#9422 1 year ago

Game/Type: Big Ben / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: May 1954
Production: 2,900
Cost: $450
Link/Contact: sacramento.craigslist.org link

OP: Williams "Big Ben" 1954 pinball machine. Glass looks great. The playfield looks good but has the usual signs of wear. If you are an antique pinball machine collector, you know these are hard to find. $450 and it's yours. This game is being sold "as is," since it probably will need a little restoration. The machine has brand new rubber rings as of Sep. 2017. It works, and you can watch a short video of me playing it here:

If the ad is still up, it's still available. Anything resembling a scam will be ignored. If you need it shipped, you must pay shipping and handling using PayPal. Serious inquiries only. Thanks for looking.

Me: This is a Big Ben that nicovolta would actually allow in his museum!

#9423 1 year ago

Game/Type: Big Guns / SS System 11B, 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1987
Production: 5,250
Cost: $850
Pinsider: brandsilence
Contact/Link: chicago.craigslist.org link

OP: Selling my 1987 Big Guns pinball machine. This unique game has 4 flippers, 3-ball multiball, cannons, gates, and a cool bagatelle feature in the backbox. This machine was FULLY shopped and restored a few years ago. Everything on the game is working perfectly. The art on the cabinet is custom (already reflected in asking price).

- Playfield nearly perfect
- Backglass/translite is great
- Fully LED'd
- 3-ball multiball
- Flippers completely rebuilt
- New speakers (3)
- gorgeous Python Anghelo wackadoo space knights art package
- lit flipper buttons
- new legs
- CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN

#9424 1 year ago

Game/Type: Spanish Eyes / EM
Year: March 1972
Production: 3,905
Cost: $650
Pinsider: brandsilence
Link/Contact: chicago.craigslist.org link

OP: Selling my 1972 Williams Spanish Eyes pinball machine for $650 or best offer. Super fun middle pop electro mechanical game with a really unique art package - and it works 100%. Game was fully shopped not long ago - playfield teardown, pop bumpers and flippers completely rebuilt, new rubbers, new posts, all metal polished. It's been modified to work with a 3-bell Gottlieb chime instead of the crappy, single bar chime unit it came with - this makes a huge difference in the fun factor.

- Backglass is a new BGResto reproduction (perfect, but not original)
- Playfield above average and CLEAN - looks and plays great
- Cabinet is average for its age
- 3-bar Gottieb chimes make it SING

#9425 1 year ago

Game/Type: Space Mission / EM
Year: January 1976
Production: 11,652
Link/Contact: sheboygan.craigslist.org link

OP: 1976 Williams Space Mission EM pinball machine that needs a little TLC. Back box is converted to led. While converting the play field to led the play field went dark. The game does play. Cabinet is in pretty good shape and back glass is ok. Play field does have wear by pop outs. Cash only.

#9426 1 year ago

Game/Type: Darling / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: September 1973
Production: 3,677
Cost: $200 OBO
Link/Contact: littlerock.craigslist.org link

OP: Williams pinball machine from 70s. I've owned for fifteen years. Good condition given it's age. Currently plays, but a solenoid is hanging. $200 OBO.

#9427 1 year ago

Game/Type: Shaq Attaq / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1995
Production: 3,380
Cost: $250
Link/Contact: wausau.craigslist.org link

OP: Selling a used Pinball Machine, in good working condition. A seal does need to be replaced. Shaq Attack basketball theme edition.
Sold pending pickup tonight. Will update in the morning. Thank you for your interest.

#9428 1 year ago

Game/Type: Touchdown / EM
Year: November 1967
Production: 2,253
Cost: $475
Seller: Alexander Spencer Hamner
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/234506863645321/permalink/498407607255244/?sale_post_id=498407607255244&rt=11

OP: Mostly working machine a few items need tweaking. Offering as a great fixer/learning game. No legs touched up playfield and cracked and flaking backglass. Super fun to play just a little rough.
As is. I will help move to vehicle after you play it.

#9429 1 year ago

Manufacturer: Fascination Int., Incorporated
Game/Type: Eros One / Cocktail SS 2 Player
Month/Year: March 1979
Production: Unknown
Cost: $400
Seller: Rick Lyon
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2203920073161599/

OP: Lights up but won’t play , might be a simple fix . Serious inquires only

#9430 1 year ago

Multiple Gottlieb 40s-70s EM playfields
Two Backglasses
Cost: $100 each (and up)
Seller: Shawn Cummins
Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Pinball4sale/permalink/2247756608584459/?sale_post_id=2247756608584459&rt=11

OP: Finally got to taking photos of most of what I have. Please look at the photos to see what I have. Most pricing starts at $100/ea

#9431 1 year ago

Game/Type: Lady Luck / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: March 1968
Production: 3,202
Seller: Alan Leroy
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Pinball4sale/permalink/2249551341738319/?sale_post_id=2249551341738319

OP: For sale: Lady Luck, Williams 1968. $300 firm. 50% working, needs some switches adjusted. Backglass has some flaking in the words "Lady Luck". Playfield rates a 9, cabinet and head a 6. Has original back door, manual and schematic.

#9432 1 year ago

1974 United DELTA PUCK BOWLER
Sold as none working game is complete and in good condition
Seller: Kevin Ketchum
Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/234506863645321/permalink/498279533934718/?sale_post_id=498279533934718&rt=11

#9433 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

This one has Colsond3’s name written all over it

Hahaha...I’m committed to enough games at the moment...but I get the pun.

I did look at the ad...and love when people post the same exact picture twice. And I always toggle back-and-forth to see if I’m missing something and it’s actually not the same picture.

#9434 1 year ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Unless colsond3 bought that Abra Ca Dabra 30 miles from his house. Colson, if you don’t have room for both I’ll buy the Abra Ca Dabra from you

Haha...stay tuned.

#9435 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Hahaha...I’m committed to enough games at the moment...but I get the pun.
I did look at the ad...and love when people post the same exact picture twice. And I always toggle back-and-forth to see if I’m missing something and it’s actually not the same picture.

OMG! You’re alive...or undead
Welcome back to the thread

#9436 1 year ago
Quoted from bluespin:

OMG! You’re alive...or undead
Welcome back to the thread

“Hi, my name is Colson, and I have a pinball problem.”

Group (in synchronicity): “Welcome back. Thanks for sharing.”

I’ve been posting a little here and there lurking in the corners…just not buying and selling every day of the week like a madman a few months back. About ready to dive back in though. Looks like I missed a ton of games on the last seven or eight pages here.

And will somebody please post a link or screenshot of Otaku’s tantrum?

#9437 1 year ago

Here's an odd one: CCM Big Flipper with big flippers. . .worth a tad less than big flipper Data East King Kong. . .just a tad.

ebay.com link » 1970 Chicago Coins Big Flipper Pinball Machine Watch Video

#9438 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

And will somebody please post a link or screenshot of a Otaku’s tantrum?

I think you are looking for this:

A spin out Wedgehead was posted in Hagerstown MD for $150 by a local (not Coinop). Coinop bought it and posted it on their page for $350. Based on comments in this forum he was complaining about it on Facebook. I didn’t want to invest anymore time in his drama so I didn’t bother to look into it.

#9439 1 year ago
Quoted from bluespin:

I think you are looking for answer number four, but he’s a millennial so I’ll need you to be specific as to which tantrum

Ouch

#9440 1 year ago

From what some people have said he sounds like a nice person, but he’s repeatedly offended people on Pinside by these types of actions and never apologized. If he would just humble himself a little and say Im sorry that I did that, it would go a long way with everyone, but instead he keeps getting defensive

#9441 1 year ago

Chicago Coin - #Top Ten
Williams - Strato-Flite

$300 each. Working. Look to be in decent shape. Marengo, IA.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2066121550306673

#9442 1 year ago
Quoted from bluespin:

I played one at a tournament last year during the warm up period, maybe 7-8 games. Yawn. Better to convert it to something else.

I like it. The drop targets are challenging, you can collect bonus in the middle of a ball, and the art package is interesting with a mirrored backglass.

Fun fact: The EPROMS are identical to Stern's Dracula (which I've never played).

#9443 1 year ago
Quoted from bluespin:

OP: Finally got to taking photos of most of what I have. Please look at the photos to see what I have. Most pricing starts at $100/ea

"closed group" no can look. typical faceplant waste of time.

#9444 1 year ago

ESTATE SALE

Game/Type: Strato-Flite / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: July 1974
Production: 5,977
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/TN/Nashville/37221/1927281

DATES: FRI 07/20 - SAT 07/21

#9445 1 year ago

ESTATE SALE

Game/Type: Sure Shot / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: March 1976
Production: 3,700
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/MO/Washington/63090/1949439

DATES: SAT 08/11

#9446 1 year ago

Not a project, but a really cheap price

Game/Type: Black Hole / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1981
Production: 8,774
Cost: $1,700
Link/Contact: stlouis.craigslist.org link

OP: Game plays well.
Black Hole in backglass spins with upgraded modern motor.
Ground and wiring updates done to boards otherwise original.
Some LEDs
Playfield in good shape but could use a restoration, no bare wood.
Cabinet good condition.

Text at

#9447 1 year ago

Game/Type: Kings & Queens / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: March 1965
Production: 2,875
Cost: $800
Link/Contact: philadelphia.craigslist.org link

OP: Just got this in...its Gottliebs KINGS AND QUEENS ---this is just like the one that Roger Daltry played on in TOMMY the movie!....customer said it sort of worked...and as with all these machines, you must tinker with these machines...artwork and playfield look good...cabinet was taken down to the wood...probably customer was going to repaint it at some point...we are selling as is for $600 cash but would consider arcade video games or other arcade stuff for trade. Call me Todd show contact info
ext 0 TNT Amusements 1310 Industrial Blvd Southampton PA 18966...open 6 days a week till late!

#9448 1 year ago

Game/Type: Sorcerer / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1985
Production: 3,700
Cost: $1,000
Link/Contact: pittsburgh.craigslist.org link

OP: Very Nice Condition.

colsond3

#9449 1 year ago

Game/Type: Nitro Ground Shaker / SS
Year: May 1978
Production: 7,950
Link/Contact: philadelphia.craigslist.org link

OP: Bally Nitro Ground Shaker Pinball machine project, good restoration project. Playfield has wear and backglass has some flaking, but you can get those new from PBR. Have a second one also is you wanted parts for 150.00

Me: Sounds like he has a second playfield. Looks like a good candidate for a Hardtop.

colsond3

#9450 1 year ago

Game/Type: Quick Draw / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: June 1975
Production: 2,660
Game/Type: Cleopatra / SS
Year: November 1977
Production: ~7,300
Cost: $450
Link/Contact: westslope.craigslist.org link

OP: Gottlieb's Fast Draw pinball needs repair $300
Gottlieb's Cleopatra comes on needs repairs $450
Open to cash offers. Old games very collectible located North Fruita.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
There are 12989 posts in this topic. You are on page 189 of 260.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside