Topic Stats

• 14,673 posts
  • 477 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by gdonovan
  • Topic is favorited by 430 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,208 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_20191020-182950 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
cr (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20191015-230608 (resized).png
20191010_185551_resized (resized).jpg
IMG_1259 (resized).JPG
FE4BC50A-AB45-44CE-8B73-15E7CC64246D.jpeg
pin (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20191007-015638 (resized).png
Screenshot_20191006-012316 (resized).png
IMG_3017 (resized).JPG
PF-as-is (resized).JPG
IMG_2579 (resized).JPG
IMG_3005 (resized).JPG

There are 14673 posts in this topic. You are on page 187 of 294.
#9301 1 year ago
Quoted from bluespin:

skyking2301 Go to www.craigslist.org and select "My Account." Create an account and then choose the searches tab. You enter a search for a term like pinball, pick a city and a radius. The largest radius is 200 miles. You pick a major city and create an alert within 200 miles, let's say you start with Orlando. Then you create one for Tampa, Lakeland, Miami, Jacksonville, Tallahassee, etc. Make sure that you create alerts for areas that you are willing to travel to on a weekend pick. If you live in Orlando, but are not willing to drive to Miami or Tallahassee don't create an alert there. If a pin is posted in a city like Lakeland, it will probably be within 200 miles of Orlando and Tampa so you will receive three alert emails, but three alert emails is better than the zero alert emails that you are receiving now. After you have created an alert you should receive an email alert within a minute of a pin being posted within 200 miles of your target city.

Thanks for your help! I went in there and found I'd set up searches in the past, but according to my emails I was only receiving one notification every few months. This may be due to the weird search parameters I'd used (apparently I was filtering some stuff off), and when I wasn't receiving notifications I just forgot about it. Guess I'll fine tune them now! Thanks again!

#9302 1 year ago
Quoted from bluespin:

AUCTION - SUN 07/15
Manufacturer: Stern
Game/Type: Wheel of Fortune /SS
Year: 2007
Production: 1,000
Cost: ????
Link/Contact: appleton.craigslist.org link
DATES: REAL ESTATE, FARM MACHINERY, SHOP EQ.,
VEHICLES & COLLECTIBLES
ESTATE OF LYLE JANNUSCH
W3507 COUNTY ROAD F, BERLIN WI
SUNDAY, JULY 15, 2018 - 9:00 A.M.

This is a toy. Go to the auction site listed on the ad and view the pics (painfully slow, but better than going to the auction). Do not waste your time

#9303 1 year ago
Quoted from pinwhoo:

This is a toy. Go to the auction site listed on the ad and view the pics (painfully slow, but better than going to the auction). Do not waste your time

Thanks for this. Was considering the drive up until I saw your post.

2018-07-13_060410 (resized).jpg
#9304 1 year ago

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Aztec / EM
Year: July, 1976
Production: 10,150
Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Gridiron / EM 2 Players
Month/Year: December 1977
Production: 1,025
Link/Contact: houston.craigslist.org link

OP: pinball machines/beer signs /old model car collection/to mutch to list/call larry and make offers two 8 one 3 5 0 5002

#9305 1 year ago

Game/Type: Lucky Ace / EM
Month/Year: November 1974
Production: 2,809
Cost: $300
Link/Contact: hartford.craigslist.org link

OP: For sale, 1974 Williams Lucky Ace Pinball. Needs a little work to get fully running but great shape. Playfield good, backglass beginning to flake, but still bright. Outside cabinet had been repainted black for some odd reason, haven't gotten around to repainting.

#9306 1 year ago

Game/Type: Phoenix / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: November 1978
Production: 6,198
Cost: $150
Link/Contact: asheville.craigslist.org link

OP: make / manufacturer: Williams
Williams pinball machine lights up makes sounds, but not currently working. I am sure it is a simple fix, but I know nothing about how to fix a pinball machine.

#9307 1 year ago

Game/Type: Skill Pool / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: June 1963
Production: 2,250
Cost: $200
OP: Antique pinball machine, does not work , needs restoration, would make a great looking coffee table
Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Trio / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: July 1965
Production: 750 (!)
Cost: $700
OP: Antique pinball machine, works great , needs nothing
Seller: Thomas Mays
Link/Contact:
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/409886342812566/
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/123603315156784/

Me: The Skill Pool looks like a $50 parts machine. Playfield is missing an insert in the ball rack, backglass is broken

#9308 1 year ago
Quoted from bluespin:

schmitty You posted your Hot Hand on facebook for $450, but you posted it on Pinside for $500? Shuldn't you offer Pinsiders a better price than you advertise on Facebook? How about $400 for a Pinsider?
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/66437

Well you have to pay pinside a fee, you dont have to give facebook anything (besides all your personal info...lol). Makes sense to me.

#9309 1 year ago
Quoted from pinwhoo:

Thanks

#9310 1 year ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Honey / EM
Year: May 1972
Production: 6,301
Cost: $400
Link/Contact: binghamton.craigslist.org link
OP: Old 1970's Pinball Machine , Not sure if is working or not.

Funny to find this here.
I bought this very machine back on July 1st. Not sure why the seller is still listing it. I got it for much less than the asking price. The seller had no keys and had not attempted to make it work. With a little elbow grease, it works, and quite well. I already have new rubber, bulbs and pinball in it and have started stripping the latex paint off the cabinet to expose the original art which was nicely protected by the latex. Not bad for my first machine.

IMG_2175 (resized).jpg
#9311 1 year ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Phoenix / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: November 1978
Production: 6,198
Cost: $150
Link/Contact: asheville.craigslist.org link
OP: make / manufacturer: Williams
Williams pinball machine lights up makes sounds, but not currently working. I am sure it is a simple fix, but I know nothing about how to fix a pinball machine.

This is sold. I emailed the seller two days ago, he responded this morning that it sold within minutes of listing.,

#9312 1 year ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Meteor / SS
Year: September 1979
Production: 7,939
Link/Contact: dallas.craigslist.org link
OP: Meteor pinball machine. Needs some work. Lights come on. No pinball. Front door stays open, need re keyed. Some of the rubber? Or plastic? Inside need to be replaced. I really don't know much about it. It's been in my garage for years and had plans to bring it inside but I really need the cash.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Snow Derby / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: December 1970
Production: 1,050 (!)
Cost:
Pinsider: cottonm4
Contact/Link: wichita.craigslist.org link
OP: I have a Gottlieb Snow Derby pinball for sale. This is a project pinball. It does not run and I don't know how to repair electromechanical pinball machines. It does turn on and the lights in the back box light up. But nothing else happens. Beats me.
The machine was sitting for a number of years and it is apparent that the previous owner was a heavy smoker. I have cleaned the play field up but the cabinet is a nicotine stained mess. The back glass in mint condition. There are no missing parts. Everything is there.
Snow Derby is the 2-player cousin to the 4-player Snow Queen. 1400 units were produced.
Asking $375.00. Would consider doing some trading around for an early solid state pinball.

With this Meteor now home safe and sound, I can tell the story.

Bluespin posted about a Meteor for sale in Richland Hills Texas. I had been staying with relative in Ft. Worth for 8 days and only 10 miles from Richland Hills. Two days after I get home to Kansas, this ad comes up. The timing just sucked. When I looked at the CL ad it had been up for 20 hours and had "pickup pending". I emailed and said if the sale fell thru that I would buy at ask price and that I had the cash. I did not hear anything.

On day #2, I emailed again and again I heard nothing.

On this same day, I placed a CL ad for a Snow Derby I was selling. With in 15 minutes a local guy contacted me but backed away. With in 30 minutes I got my 1st scammer. Then I got a call from a guy in Iowa that did a good job of sounding serious and asked for more pics to which I obliged. To his credit, he called me back and started giving excuse of why he could not drive 600 miles. Not a problem. I understand and I appreciate the return call which was not necessary.

On day #3, I got my 2nd scammer. I had fun chumming these guys---but that is another story.

On day #4, in the morning, I looked at the Meteor ad again and saw the the "pick up pending had been removed. I emailed again and said this was the 3rd time I had emailed and that I saw the "pick up pending" had been removed. I have the cash. I will pay your ask price. I have a sister-in-law who can deliver the money and I can come down and make the pick up.

My girlfriend and I have to leave for Oklahoma for a funeral.

Part #1: The ice cream sundae.

About the time we arrive in the town where the funeral was at I got a text message. " I got all three of your emails. I am so frustrated. I have been dealing with no-shows and cancellations, people wanting to talk me down on price and just rude people. I got a lot of emails and I am trying to be fair and go down the line. You are still aways from the top but you are the only one who sounds serious. When can your sister-in-law come buy and when can you come down to pick up?

I got with S-I-L and "she can have the money to you today and I can come down on Thursday. We make a deal. I make my plans to return to Ft. Worth so I can pick up the Meteor in RICHLAND HILLS.

I got it all arranged before the funeral started. Whew. On Tuesday July 10, at 10:30am, out in the ether somewhere, I now own a Meteor.

Part #2: The cherry on top.

That afternoon, about 5:30pm, my girlfriend and I were in her back yard cleaning her fish pond. I went in to the house and hear my phone ringing. I miss the call but see that the caller was from RICHLAND HILLS. I am not used to seeing cities named when a call comes in; I am used to seeing phone numbers when the caller is not in my contact list. But I figure the seller of the Meteor is trying contact me. Wrong.

In short order, my mystery caller and I make contact. It was not my Meteor seller.

Instead, on the other end of the line, I have a guy calling my asking about my Snow Derby for sale. When we talk I know that I am talking to a collector. He asked for more pics and I obliged. He called me right back and said he wanted to buy my Snow Derby, "but I am having trouble with figuring out the shipping logistics."

I said, "Man, this is your lucky day. I just bought a pin that is living about 10 miles from you and I am coming down on Thursday to pick it up and I can deliver Snow Derby myself and save you the shipping."

I left Wichita early Thursday morning and delivered Snow Derby at 1:30pm.

My seller for the Meteor works weird hours so I hit a couple of pawn shops and Harbor Freight to kill time. At 4:pm, I backed into the Meteor seller's driveway. At 5:00pm I was loaded up and on over to my S-I-Ls to get some sleep. I left Ft. Worth this morning. Tomorrow I will unload Meteor.

It is a project. The back glass has flaked away. It lived in this seller's garage for three years. Before that it lived in his boss's barn for I don't know how many years. The cab in planked. But the play field will clean up real nice; It has some very light swirling and NO flameouts at all around the inserts.

I sold a pin that I no longer wanted and got a pin that I can use. The shippers got cheated. And my buyer has a real good EM mechanic who can get Snow Derby up and running.

Everybody is happy---except the shippers and they don't know.

How is that for living right? You can't make this stuff up.

#9313 1 year ago

Game/Type: Black Knight / SS
Year: November 1980
Production: 13,075
Cost: $1,500
Link/Contact: lincoln.craigslist.org link

OP: I bought this as a project earlier in the year and spent quite a bit of time cleaning, repairing, and getting it up and running. Comes with an extra playfield. If you need more details or photos, please let me know.

Me: Playfield looks really nice, but the real bonus is that it comes with extra populated playfields that look nice also. Prior to the CPR announcement last week scalpers were trying to sell repro Black Knight playfields for $1500.

#9314 1 year ago

Four pinball machines for $600!

Game/Type: Preview / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: August 1962
Production: 1,900
Game/Type: Dealers Choice / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1974
Production: 8,850
Game/Type: Boston / EM Woodrail 1 Player
Month/Year: May 1949
Production: Unknown
Game/Type: 3-D / EM Woodrail 1 Player
Month/Year: November 1958
Cost: $600 for all four
Contact/Link: stlouis.craigslist.org link

OP: FOUR EM PINBALL MACHINES

Williams Dealers Choice
Gottleib Preview
Williams Boston
Williams 3D

All need to be shopped, been stored for over ten years

Package deal only $600 for all

Me: I only see pictures of the backglasses for the first three, but a picture of the head for the preview.

#9315 1 year ago

cottonm4
Great story! Can't wait to see pics of your new Meteor!!

#9316 1 year ago

Manufacturer: Midway
Game/Type: Carnival Target Gallery / Pitch and Bat
Year: 1963
Production: ???
Cost: $500 OBO
Seller: Brooke Stidham
Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1720165521395194/

OP: 1963 Carnival Midway Pinball Machine in good condition. Bright fun colors! It needs re-wire so it does not work. Price is negotiable

#9317 1 year ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Manufacturer: Midway
Game/Type: Carnival Target Gallery / Pitch and Bat
Year: 1963
Production: ???
Cost: $500 OBO
Seller: Brooke Stidham
Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1720165521395194/
OP: 1963 Carnival Midway Pinball Machine in good condition. Bright fun colors! It needs re-wire so it does not work. Price is negotiable

Unique. I bet there's not too many of these around.

#9318 1 year ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Black Knight / SS
Year: November 1980
Production: 13,075
Cost: $1,500
Link/Contact: lincoln.craigslist.org link
OP: I bought this as a project earlier in the year and spent quite a bit of time cleaning, repairing, and getting it up and running. Comes with an extra playfield. If you need more details or photos, please let me know.
Me: Playfield looks really nice, but the real bonus is that it comes with extra populated playfields that look nice also. Prior to the CPR announcement last week scalpers were trying to sell repro Black Knight playfields for $1500.

This one is on Pinside.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/66476
troxel

#9319 1 year ago

Manufacturer: Allied Leisure
Game/Type: Take Five / SS Cocktail 2 Player
Month/Year: April 1978
Contact/Link: minneapolis.craigslist.org link

Condition: "It lights up but is not working at this time
It has the steel ball
it looks complete and ready to go"

#9320 1 year ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Little Chief / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1975
Production: 6,300
Cost: $600
Contact/Link: allentown.craigslist.org link

Condition: 'Something' has happened to this playfield. OP: "Very rare 1975 machine as original as you can find. Bought it around 1979 from a private owner who bought it new. It was NEVER used commercially. Still set up as arcade game which takes quarters. It's been in living room since i bought it and it has been barely used. Hasn't been plugged in for about 10 years. Machine needs all new rubber bumpers which you could buy as a kit and replace inexpensively. Could use a good tune up and maybe some lube possibly. Have original owners manual and separate keys for front and rear doors. No rust on frame or scratches on glass. All paint still sharp and vibrant. Just plugged It in and everything seems to work. Selling just to make some room and because nobody has played with it in years."

**Price reduced to $500**
allentown.craigslist.org link

#9321 1 year ago

Game/Type: Little Chief / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1975
Production: 6,300
Cost: $500
Contact/Link: minneapolis.craigslist.org link

Condition: "Good condition and great working order."

#9322 1 year ago

Posted just for skyking2301!

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Sky Kings / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: October 1973
Production: 2,000
Cost: $650
Contact/Link: dayton.craigslist.org link

Condition: "It plays well but has a few issues.

1) the spinner no longer scores points. The piece that connected the spinner to the scoring switch broke off

2) one of the bumpers appears to be either broke or not installed correctly.

3) on occasion you have to manually adjust the credit display to begin a game."

#9323 1 year ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

With this Meteor now home safe and sound, I can tell the story.

Great story...thanks for sharing. Awesome when things work out

#9324 1 year ago

Game/Type: Meteor / SS
Year: September 1979
Production: 7,939
Pinsider: uraprat
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/66485

Me: A really nice project made by my favorite manufacturer comes up for sale in my city at a fair price...and is posted on Pinside and flagged as sold before I even find out about it. Talk about irony! I already messaged the seller but I'm not hopeful.

#9325 1 year ago

Game/Type: Abra Ca Dabra / EM
Year: November 1975
Production: 2,825
Cost: $550 OBO
Pinsider: pinphila
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/66483

OP: Here is an abra cadabra. Unsure of working condition. Playfield is pretty nice. Backglass is good with
Minor flaking. Cabinet needs to be redone. Good restoration candidate. No water damage. 100% complete.

$550obo

#9326 1 year ago

Game/Type: High Speed / SS
Year: January 1986
Production: 17,080
Cost: $350
Link/Contact: denver.craigslist.org link

OP: I have a project High Speed for sale. This is either a parts machine or for those who like pinball/arcade restorations. This is NOT a ready to go machine and well take a good bit of time to even get back into service. The playfield has a good bit of wear and the head unit is missing most of the boards. I'll have pics posted later this week or you're welcome to go look at it. Once again, this is a project, not anywhere near a ready to go machine.

#9327 1 year ago

AUCTION

Game/Type: Bowling Queen / EM 1 Player
Features: Animated backglass
Month/Year: July 1964
Production: 2,650
Contact/Link: pittsburgh.craigslist.org link

OP: Downsizing auction with antique furniture, 1960's pinball machines, vintage toys including GI Joe, Evel Kneivel, Barbie Camper, trains, etc. Also sewing machines, vintage clothing, JFK memorabilia, cast iron cook stove, crocks, perfume bottles, cast iron radiators and lots more. Auction ends Thursday July 19th so hurry! www.biddynamics.com Personal Property Auction Somerset, PA

#9328 1 year ago

Game/Type: Wild Card / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: October 1977
Production: 901
Cost: $750
Contact/Link: milwaukee.craigslist.org link

OP: 1977 Williams Wild Card pinball machine. Machine works. Fun to play. Cabinet has been repainted prior to me getting it. Comes with key and original schematics. Has been set up with button for free play. Credit function is currently stuck and continues to loop. Solenoid is stuck. Haven't had time to look at it yet. I need a full size LED lightbar in all amber with built in traffic advisor. You have a lightbar? Want a pinball machine? Let's make a deal. Want to buy the pinball machine? $750 and it's yours.

#9329 1 year ago

Game/Type: Flash / SS
Year: January 1979
Production: 19,505
Link/Contact: springfieldil.craigslist.org link

OP: Project Machine. It has no boards and no displays. playfield is work buy not too bad. Under play field is mostly complete. I'll get pics up soon.

#9330 1 year ago

Parts only, no cabinet

Game: Super Star
Type: EM 1-Player
Cost: $250
Link/Contact: inlandempire.craigslist.org link

OP: williams super star parts

#9331 1 year ago

Game/Type: The Getaway: High Speed II / SS WPC (Fliptronics 2) 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1992
Production: 13,259
Cost: $2,000
Contact/Link: springfieldil.craigslist.org link

OP: This is a Williams high speed 2 Getaway pinball. It is in pretty rough shape and needs a complete overhaul. All boards are present and look good. Playfield is mostly complete and only needs a few things. Needs a major cleaning and shopping. I do have a new ring set and new flipper solenoids. It does not have a playfield glass or a glass for the translite. It will make a good player with some work. Pics coming. Please do not low ball. Thanks

#9332 1 year ago

Game/Type: Close Encounters of the Third Kind / SS
Year: October 1978
Production: 9,950
Cost: $600
Link/Contact: fortwayne.craigslist.org link

OP: Selling a 70s pinball machine. Lights up. As is. Local pickup only.

Please email with questions.

Thanks!

#9333 1 year ago

Game/Type: Doozie / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: August 1968
Production: 2,150
Link/Contact: philadelphia.craigslist.org link

OP: doozie 1968 very rare, need some work 500

#9334 1 year ago

ESTATE SALE

Game/Type: Red & Ted's Road Show/ SS
Month/Year: October 1994
Production: 6,259
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/PA/New-Hope/18938/1945344

DATES: FRI 07/20 - SUN 07/22

#9335 1 year ago

ESTATE SALE

Game/Type: The Simpsons Pinball Party/ SS 4 Player
Month/Year: January 2003
Production: 5,900
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/NY/Brookville/11545/1943514

They also have a Ms. Pacman arcade

DATES: SAT 07/21 - SUN 07/22

#9336 1 year ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

cottonm4
Great story! Can't wait to see pics of your new Meteor!!

You asked.

The play field: Dirty but not worn at all. Lots of loose inserts.

The plastics are dirty but complete with no broken ones. I bought this pin as a donor for a Stargazer build. But this play field is too nice to die. Not sure what my plans are now. It won't take much to clean up so maybe I will restore it and clear it. I just do not want to get buried in a Meteor.

IMG_7423 (resized).JPG

The back glass: The see-thru model with an excellent chrome package.

IMG_7434 (resized).JPG

The cab is solid. Needs restored.

IMG_7429 (resized).JPG

#9337 1 year ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

You asked.
The play field: Dirty but not worn at all. Lots of loose inserts.
But this play field is too nice to die. Not sure what my plans are now. It won't take much to clean up so maybe I will restore it and clear it. I just do not want to get buried in a Meteor

I know several Pinsiders that are waiting for a repro Meteor. Get yours cleaned up and I’ll put you in touch

#9338 1 year ago

Manufacturer: Data East
Game/Type: Star Wars /SS 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1992
Production: 10,400
Cost: $2,100 OBO
Pinsider: michiganpinball
Contact/Link: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/66499

OP: For Sale Data East Star Pinball Machine Project $2100

Project Game. Appears to be all there. No Battery Corrosion. I have not plugged it in. Has new playfield plastic set installed. Cabinet graphics are bad...you would probably want to sand off and apply decals. Back of cabinet head is swelled up some (see pic) Rest of wood is solid. Doesn't appear to be very rusty (see pics). Rest of game appears to be decent. What you see in the pictures are what you get. Also comes with legs that aren't pictured.

#9339 1 year ago

Game/Type: Top Hand / EM AAB 1 Player
Year: April 1966
Production: 2,600
Link/Contact: sfbay.craigslist.org link

OP: Williams, top hand in good condition. One bumper not working and score runs continuously (not resetting) but runs great...a lot of fun!

#9340 1 year ago

TWO Firepower projects

Game/Type: Firepower / SS
Year: February 1980
Production: 17,410
Cost: $1,250
Link/Contact: rochester.craigslist.org link

OP: I have two fire power pinball machines both need a little tinkering one has a really nice playfield the other has some playfield wear. Buy them both fixed them both or use the two of them to make one good one $1250 text me if you want to take a look at them will post pictures later

#9341 1 year ago

Game/Type: Top Card / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: August 1974
Production: 3,100
Link/Contact: stlouis.craigslist.org link

OP: Selling as is. Working condition!

#9342 1 year ago

Manufacturer: Playmatic
Game/Type: Speakeasy / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: May, 1977
Production: ?
Cost: $650
Link/Contact: indianapolis.craigslist.org link

OP: condition: excellent
make / manufacturer: Playmatic
model name / number: Speakeasy
This machine is in incredible condition (almost). The playfield looks perfect with no wear at all, like it just came out of the factory. The cabinet is also in fantastic shape. What is not so great is the backglass which has significant flaking. BUT I have a digital image that has been touched up with Photoshop and can be printed on backlit plastic media for under $40. The game has a really cool and unique feature with slot machine reels. Certain combinations earn replays, lite the special lites or award bonus points. Very fun four player game and is working 100% as it should and also plays fast.

These pictures can be seen in better detail from this Dropbox folder: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hvxjf56rjo088az/AAA3oE7RGM3UqAbjfAJKcELua?dl=0

#9343 1 year ago

Game/Type: Spin Out / Electro-mechanical (EM)
Month/Year: July 1975
Production: 2,850
Cost: $150 OBO
Seller: Tim Thompson
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/234506863645321/permalink/496107297485275/?sale_post_id=496107297485275&rt=11

OP: 1975 SPIN OUT PINBALL MACHINE. BOUGHT TO GET WORKING NOW NO TIME TO DO IT. HAVE SCHEMATICS TO GO WITH IT. WOOD AROUND BACK GLASS IS ROUGH BUT STILL USABLE. LOOKS LIKE TRANSFORMER WENT OUT AND STOPPED WHOLE MACHINE. STOP BY LOOK MAKE OFFER NEED MONEY FOR SONS VEHICLE. 150.00 OR BEST OFFER.

Me: Hopefully he spends the funds from the sale on a better camera

#9344 1 year ago

Manufacturer: Chicago Coin
Game/Type: Super Star / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: January 1975
Production: N/A
Cost: Make Offer
Seller: Heide Vest Edens
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/335544696973653/

#9345 1 year ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Spin Out / Electro-mechanical (EM)
Month/Year: July 1975
Production: 2,850
Cost: $150 OBO
Seller: Tim Thompson
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/234506863645321/permalink/496107297485275/?sale_post_id=496107297485275&rt=11

Pretty sure this is gone. Lloyd just put it up on his page about 5 hours ago for $325.....

#9346 1 year ago
Quoted from bluespin:

AUCTION

Game/Type: Bowling Queen / EM 1 Player
Features: Animated backglass
Month/Year: July 1964
Production: 2,650
Contact/Link: pittsburgh.craigslist.org link

OP: Downsizing auction with antique furniture, 1960's pinball machines, vintage toys including GI Joe, Evel Kneivel, Barbie Camper, trains, etc. Also sewing machines, vintage clothing, JFK memorabilia, cast iron cook stove, crocks, perfume bottles, cast iron radiators and lots more. Auction ends Thursday July 19th so hurry! www.biddynamics.com Personal Property Auction Somerset, PA

Went to auction site and also saw this:

Game/Type: Bank-A-Ball / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: September 1965
Production: 3,400
Cost: ???
Contact/Link: http://biddynamic.com/bakersville-vintage

#9347 1 year ago

Game/Type: Close Encounters of the Third Kind / SS System 1, 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1978
Production: 9,950
Cost: $300 "Make offer!!"
Contact/Link: detroit.craigslist.org link

Condition: No Pics! OP: "It is not a working machine currently but does light up. I got it as a project to restore but I don't have the time to do it. The case and glass are in good shape. This is the Solid State version. ...I will post pictures tomorrow afternoon.

#9348 1 year ago

Game/Type: Wing Ding / EM AAB 1 Player
Month/Year: December 1964
Production: 626 (!)
Contact/Link: buffalo.craigslist.org link

Condition: No Pics! OP: "It is an inverted wedge head made by Williams. It is in pretty good shape but is currently not working. I also have another pin that I may consider selling and I am always open to trades."

#9349 1 year ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Posted just for skyking2301!
Game/Type: Sky Kings / EM 1 Player

Woohoo! Thanks for thinking of me. Such a nice, simple, approachable game -- with the most beautiful sounding chimes!

#9350 1 year ago
Quoted from SergioJ:

Pretty sure this is gone. Lloyd just put it up on his page about 5 hours ago for $325.....

Yeah. On a Facebook pinball page Otaku got all bent out of shape because he missed out on it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 8.40
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
There are 14673 posts in this topic. You are on page 187 of 294.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside