Topic Stats

• 9,510 posts
  • 354 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 hours ago by newovad
  • Topic is favorited by 294 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 842 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Hellraiser (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
3124_11106_1-1[1] (resized).jpg
Glass (resized).png
ScreenHunter_200 Jul. 18 15.41 (resized).jpg
Untitled-1 (resized).jpg
IMG_7429 (resized).JPG
IMG_7434 (resized).JPG
IMG_7423 (resized).JPG
IMG_2175 (resized).jpg
2018-07-13_060410 (resized).jpg
Pioneer (resized).png
Unknown Woodie 2 (resized).png
Unknown Woodie 1 (resized).png
IMG_3395 (resized).JPG
IMAG5925.jpg

There are 9530 posts in this topic. You are on page 186 of 191.
#9251 11 days ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

I inquired on this Space Time, but the listing had been up for 12 hours before I found it and so I haven't heard anything back yet. I'm sure it's probably been snatched up already.

Have you set up a Craigslist account, and created email alerts, or are you manually looking at craigdlist when you can remember?

#9252 11 days ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

You cannot make that assumption. Perhaps the seller has been flooded with messages. If you are serious about buying email the seller again and tell them you are a serious buyer. Email them everyday until they get sick enough of you to respond back.
I'm not saying which pin but when I saw the ad it was tagged "pending pick up". I emailed and said if the sale fell thru that I had the cash. The next day I emailed again and heard nothing. This morning I looked at the ad again and saw the the "pending pick up" had been removed. I emailed again and said "this my 3rd email to you. I see the "pending pick up" has been removed. I have a relative that lives 10 miles from you and I can have the cash in your hand today. Please call."
Later on I got a text saying "all your emails have been received. But I have a lot of emails and you are down lower on the list, but you are the only one who sounds serious. I am dealing with no-shows, cancellations, people asking me to take less and just generally rude people. When could your relative bring the cash and when can you pick the pin up."
***The money was delivered this afternoon and I leave on Thursday to make the pick up. ***
If you want it, don't assume that no answer means it is already sold. Keep sending emails. The worse the seller can do is to tell you to FO.

Fair enough, that's a good policy. As you've implied, I also find it's a good policy to sound like a decent human being when you contact them (though I admit I have a hard time understand people who don't) -- because I've too run into people who've passed over others and went to me because my email wasn't just five words. lol

I'll contact them again today.

#9253 11 days ago

ESTATE SALE

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Gay 90's / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: January 1970
Production: Unknown
Cost: ????
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/CT/Litchfield/06759/1941477

OP: THU 07/19 - SUN 07/22

#9254 11 days ago

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Sing Along / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: September 1967
Production: 3,300
Cost: $350
Link/Contact: louisville.craigslist.org link

OP: 1963 Gottleib Sing Along Pinball Machine Works great, back glass is in good condition, play field is fair.

Added 11 days ago:

Seller cancelled ad.

#9255 11 days ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Space Time /
Link/Contact: orlando.craigslist.org link

After second inquiry, heard back from seller; machine is sold.

#9256 11 days ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Sing Along / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: September 1967
Production: 3,300
Link/Contact: louisville.craigslist.org link
OP: 1963 Gottleib Sing Along Pinball Machine Works great, back glass is in good condition, play field is fair.

Something with this caught my eye. Notice the pin head on the machine? It's red but everything else is ok. Why they would go with red and not the blue following the correct repaint is beyond me.

#9257 11 days ago

Game/Type: Melody / EM 1 player
Year: October 1967
Production: 550
Game/Type: Flipper Clown / EM AAB 1 Player
Features: Backbox animation.
Month/Year: March 1962
Production: 1,550
Cost: $800 for both (?)
Contact/Link: hartford.craigslist.org link

OP: I have 2 vintage Gottlieb pinball machines. Melody is from 1963. Only 550 were ever made and I have one. The other is called flipper clown and is special as it has an interactive back glass. Both are in excellent condition

#9258 11 days ago

Four pinball machines
Cost: $6,000 OBO for all four
Contact/Link: westernmass.craigslist.org link

I am looking to sell a lot of 4 pinball machines:
Fire! Williams, 1987 - MINT
Bad Cats, Williams, 1982 - MINT
The Getaway High Speed 2, Williams, 1992 - excellent playfield and solenoids, needs some CPU work.
Amazon Hunt, Gottlieb, 1983, needs some work
Also included is a hydraulic pinball lift (valued at $500), take them all and I will throw in the lift.

Asking $6,000.00 or best offer.

#9259 11 days ago

Game/Type: Pinbot / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1986
Production: 12,001
Cost: $1,000
Link/Contact: gainesville.craigslist.org link

OP: Very fun game to play that lights up and functions perfectly. The sound however doesn't seem to come on. I believe it's prob a simple loose wire or the speaker. Also comes with the spare keys and the original owners/repair manual. Not in a rush to sell so no lowball offers, just freeing up room for a new setup.

Added 11 days ago:

Seller cancelled ad.

#9260 11 days ago

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Supersonic /SS
Year: October 1979
Production: 10,340
Cost: $500
Link/Contact: denver.craigslist.org link

OP: These games are located in Louisville @ Tilt Pinball (640 Main St, Louisville, CO 80027). All games are working (except as noted) and most can be played during public business hours or by appointment. We are just rotating new games into the fleet and not intending to sell them all. If you are looking for a specific game, many games are rotated as spares, so may be in back. Best to e-mail ahead of time. There are 20+ pinball machines at the location plus many classic arcade games, pool, skeeball, etc.

- Kiss Premium ($6,500 plus tax - OBO) - Recent code update installed. Stern.

- Pinball Magic ($3,400 plus tax) - Capcom Most patents of any pinball game (more than Twilight Zone).

- Supersonic ($500) - Unkown working condition with additional partially populated play field in excellent condition.

Arcade Games for Sale

- Mortal Kombat II ($750 plus tax)

- NBA Jam ($1,400 plus tax) - 4 player game

- Bill Changer ($400) - $250 dollar capacity

#9261 11 days ago

Game/Type: Duotron / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: September 1974
Production: 2,525
Cost: $400
Seller: Robert L Doerr
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/234506863645321/permalink/492930094469662/?sale_post_id=492930094469662&rt=11

OP: Up for sale is a nice 1974 Gottlieb Duotron pinball machine. Overall it is in good physical condition but could use a few touch ups on the cabinet/coin door. It is a fun game and with the theme is a good family game that everyone can enjoy.

The game has LEDs in most of the back box and some color matched LEDs for the playfield insert lamps. The score reels were rebuilt and work very well. It had one chime coil and contacts replaced and has a new ball/rubber rings on it. Also has a new power cord. The schematics and other spare parts are included. The glass and lockdown bar are included but were taken off to get a better picture of the playfield

Single player games are fine. There seem to be a couple issues with the 2nd player if you do a two player came. The 2nd player score reels don't always reset to 0. It seems like a dirty contact or adjustment in the player unit. I'm sure someone used to working on EM games will be able to find the issue.

I don't want to deal with shipping at this time so it would need to be picked up in the Detroit, MI area. I can help with disassembly and loading.

Only $400 for the pinball machine as pictured. E-mail if interested. Not bad for a machine that you could bring home and play today.

#9262 11 days ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Pinbot / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1986
Production: 12,001
Cost: $1,000
Link/Contact: gainesville.craigslist.org link
OP: Very fun game to play that lights up and functions perfectly. The sound however doesn't seem to come on. I believe it's prob a simple loose wire or the speaker. Also comes with the spare keys and the original owners/repair manual. Not in a rush to sell so no lowball offers, just freeing up room for a new setup.

That is an awesome deal.

#9263 11 days ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Four pinball machines
Cost: $6,000 OBO for all four
Contact/Link: westernmass.craigslist.org link
I am looking to sell a lot of 4 pinball machines:
Fire! Williams, 1987 - MINT
Bad Cats, Williams, 1982 - MINT
The Getaway High Speed 2, Williams, 1992 - excellent playfield and solenoids, needs some CPU work.
Amazon Hunt, Gottlieb, 1983, needs some work
Also included is a hydraulic pinball lift (valued at $500), take them all and I will throw in the lift.
Asking $6,000.00 or best offer.

Sent the seller an email.....

#9264 11 days ago

Manufacturer: Sonic
Game/Type: Prospector /EM 4 player
Year: March 1977
Cost: $300
Seller: Kay Barker
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/439211006560542/

OP: Older mechanically operated Pin Ball Game. Has some spare rubber bumpers. Needs some work.

#9265 11 days ago

Game/Type: Lost World / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1977
Production: 10,330
Cost: $950
Seller: Coinop Warehouse
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/coinopwarehouse/posts/10156543407687375

OP: Complete non working Lost World pinball. $950

#9266 11 days ago

Game/Type: Full House / EM
Year: March 1966
Production: 2,900
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/coinopwarehouse/posts/10156543052847375

OP: Full House pinball as found from a home. $350

#9267 11 days ago

Game/Type: Mr. and Mrs. Pac-Man / SS
Year: May 1982
Production: 10,600
Cost: $450
Seller: Dan Boyd
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1694346897357412/

OP: Bally 1982 Mr and Mrs Pac-Man pinball game. All original parts. Game works and plays fine just needs the play field plastics reattached. I was in the middle of a full restore on this machine but I just don’t have the time to finish. The top back-glass has been removed and put aside to prevent anymore flaking. It will probably need to be replaced. All the plastics are in great shape. Has new ball and rubbers, and lights already installed. All boards and connectors have been cleaned. All lights, flippers, pop ups, and bumpers work fine. This is a really good deal on this machine but it does need a little work to finish the restoration.

#9268 11 days ago

Manufacturer: Chicago Coin
Game/Type: Olympics / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: January 1975
Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1862582104034939

OP: Classic pinball machine priced to sell. Needs a little TLC to get back operating. Full maintenance and instruction book included. Pick up only, no delivery.

#9269 11 days ago

Game/Type: MIBS / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: October 1969
Production: 2,200
Cost: $495 OBO (Was recently $550 OBO)
Seller: Mike Polisky
Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/127978538057164

OP: Gottlieb Mibs. Needs to be cleaned and new rubber bands.

#9270 10 days ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Being that I'm in TX and always looking for a project, I did a google search and think this city is in TN.

#9271 10 days ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

You cannot make that assumption. Perhaps the seller has been flooded with messages. If you are serious about buying email the seller again and tell them you are a serious buyer. Email them everyday until they get sick enough of you to respond back.
I'm not saying which pin but when I saw the ad it was tagged "pending pick up". I emailed and said if the sale fell thru that I had the cash. The next day I emailed again and heard nothing. This morning I looked at the ad again and saw the the "pending pick up" had been removed. I emailed again and said "this my 3rd email to you. I see the "pending pick up" has been removed. I have a relative that lives 10 miles from you and I can have the cash in your hand today. Please call."
Later on I got a text saying "all your emails have been received. But I have a lot of emails and you are down lower on the list, but you are the only one who sounds serious. I am dealing with no-shows, cancellations, people asking me to take less and just generally rude people. When could your relative bring the cash and when can you pick the pin up."
***The money was delivered this afternoon and I leave on Thursday to make the pick up. ***
If you want it, don't assume that no answer means it is already sold. Keep sending emails. The worse the seller can do is to tell you to FO.

That’s how I got our Dr. Dude machine. I was 15 on the list and sent him an email, Facebook message, 2 texts and voicemail. Told him how much we wanted it and had cash. Ended up getting it the next day and he was glad it went to someone who would get it fixed up.

#9273 10 days ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Lost World / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1977
Production: 10,330
Cost: $950
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/coinopwarehouse/posts/10156543407687375
OP: Complete non working Lost World pinball. $950

Project Lost World.
Price reduced to $800.

#9274 10 days ago

Game/Type: Fun Cruise / EM Flipperless
Year: September 1965
Production: 675 (!)
Cost: $400 OBO
Game/Type: Doozie / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: August 1968
Production: 2,150
Cost: $600 OBO
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/242870919837401/

OP: 2 bingo style pinballs one for $100 does not work, $400 works great and accepts dimes to play , the other is a regular pinball $600 obo works good also have commercial electronic darts game works good $300 all items can be seen at booth 62 Buncombe antique mall 5000 wade Hampton Blvd taylors SC there open m-sat 10-5:30

#9275 10 days ago

Manufacturer: Segasa/Sonic
Game/Type: Super Straight / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1977
Cost: $400 OBO
Link/Contact: augusta.craigslist.org link

OP: Super Straight by Sonic full size Pinball machine. Good condition. One rubber bumper piece needs repairing. Used in family game room. Must pick up. Piece is very heavy. Legs have already been removed for easier moving. Asking $400.

#9276 10 days ago

ESTATE SALE

Game/Type: Strato-Flite / EM
Year: July 1974
Production: 5,977
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/TN/Nashville/37221/1927281

DATES: FRI 07/20 - SAT 07/21

#9277 10 days ago

ESTATE SALE

Game/Type: Solar Ride / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1979
Production: 8,800
Manufacturer: Game Plan
Game/Type: Sharpshooter / SS
Mo/Year: May 1979
Production: 4,200
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/CA/Jurupa-Valley/92509/1936851

DATES: FRI 07/13 - SUN 07/15

Me: Seller also has two arcades; a Mr Do! and one I can't identify

#9278 10 days ago

Game/Type: Whirlwind / Solid State Electronic (SS) 4 Player
Month/Year: January 1990
Production: 7,304 units
Cost: $1,500
Link: sacramento.craigslist.org link

OP: Funhouse pinball - decent original condition $3800
Fish Tales pinball - needs shopping, good condition $3200
Star Trek 25th Anniversary - shopped, clean $2200
Whirlwind - project, good playfield $1500

Budweiser Tapper arcade game - excellent condition $3500
Ms. Pac-man cocktail - original Midway, complete $650
Super Sprint 3-player driving game - works $750

#9279 10 days ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Being that I'm in TX and always looking for a project, I did a google search and think this city is in TN.

When I don't recognize the city name of a Texas town....If its on this thread....its usually around Dallas/Ft. Worth

#9280 10 days ago
Quoted from AMBoggs:

That is an awesome deal.

And it’s already gone

#9281 10 days ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

When I don't recognize the city name of a Texas town....If its on this thread....its usually around Dallas/Ft. Worth

I posted one that’s in Lubbock, and that’s even farther for you

#9282 10 days ago

ebay.com link » Paragon Pinball Machine 1979 Classic

OK you guys that know I live in Conroe, this is not me LOL.

I've dropped a line to the seller about his asking price, and that his "make an offer" option might insult him based on the $3K BIN... I'll provide any updates should they be worth note!

Yes I put this one under the CL Laughs topic too.

#9283 10 days ago

ESTATE SALE

Random pinball machine (could be a toy!)
Seller's didn't post any contact info, sales starts tomorrow, and the ad was just posted today.
What do you have to lose by going to the sale...except your time!
The sale says "Prices Are Very Reasonable! Come See....It's Worth the Trip!" and you know they can't lie on the internet!

Contact/Link: desmoines.craigslist.org link

DATES: July 13-15....
Friday Eve 4:30-6:30,
Saturday 9-3,
Sunday 12-2 (reduced prices)

OP: Indoor House and Garage filled with 50+ years of All Kinds of Stuff!
July 13-15....Friday Eve 4:30-6:30, Saturday 9-3, Sunday 12-2 (reduced prices)
515 N. 12th Street in

Will Include Pictures Tomorrow.
Prices Are Very Reasonable!
Everything Must Leave the House!
Come See....It's Worth the Trip!

#9284 10 days ago

puck bowler - $100

OP: this is puck bowler that will need refurbished. It is a project. The whole machine is there , the back door where the switches are is cracked and will need repaired. the mechanism as a whole is complete but will need worked on. the steppers will need cleaned and the pin setter will need to be cleaned up. Sorry I don't have pictures at this time. First one with $100.00 takes it. The playfield is usable but worn in spots. I am not sure of the condition of the pins. but they are the standard 10" pins that are still available new. I do not have the pucks but pucks for this are available through pinball resource. AS IS NO RETURNS I do not have pictures at this time.

dayton.craigslist.org link

#9285 10 days ago

Game/Type: Big Top / EM
Mo/Year: January 1964
Production: 750 (!)
Cost: Minimum Bid $400
Link/Contact: ebay.com link » Pinball Machine Gottlieb 1964 Big Top

OP: For sale is a 1964 Gottlieb pinball machine, "Big Top." it is in excellent working condition all around - EXCEPT for an unreliable Player 2 (requires minor electrical work). Paint and other details are very good for a machine of this age. Local pickup, or we can discuss shipping or delivery options.

#9286 10 days ago

Manufacturer: Atari
Game/Type: Airborne Avenger / SS Widebody 4 Player
Year: September 1977
Production: 350 (!)
Cost: $600
Link/Contact: kansascity.craigslist.org link

OP: NOT WORKING - Atari Airborne Avenger - PINBALL MACHINE - NOT WORKING

$600 FIRM - This will part out for more on ebay , That is what I plan to do if it does not sell for the $600

call or txt 8one63nine0four2seven5

NO SPAM , NO LO-BALLERS

Airborne Avenger

This machine is actually a super widebody.

The very first pinball-machine designed by the great Steve Ritchie, presented in September of 1977.

It already had electronic sound at a time when 'the big 4' manufacturers still used chime-units.

IPDB DATA INFO

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=33

#9287 10 days ago

Game/Type: Hot Line / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: September 1966
Production: 3,651
Cost: $500
Link/Contact: lincoln.craigslist.org link

OP: This machine wouldn't take much to get working as it is all electro-mechanical. The play field is excellent on it and the backglass paint is starting to crackle a little. The cabinet has been repainted over the years. . I do need a few more bolts for the legs which I will try to find as I have misplaced them. Any questions just call

#9288 10 days ago

AUCTION - SUN 07/15

Hand Held Toy Pinball Machine - Don't bother going to this auction
Link/Contact: appleton.craigslist.org link

DATES: REAL ESTATE, FARM MACHINERY, SHOP EQ.,
VEHICLES & COLLECTIBLES
ESTATE OF LYLE JANNUSCH
W3507 COUNTY ROAD F, BERLIN WI
SUNDAY, JULY 15, 2018 - 9:00 A.M.

#9289 10 days ago

Game/Type: Eight Ball Champ / SS 6803, 4 Player
Month/Year: August 1985
Production: 1,500
Cost: $650
Contact/Link: chico.craigslist.org link

OP: Works great. Cosmetically not bad.
Would look awesome touched up.
1985 Eight Ball Champ
Very hard to find, found one refurbished for $3900+ but it was an old posting. Only 1500 made most went over seas there is only 19 registered in the U.S. I have it plugged in so you could test it out.

#9290 10 days ago

Neighborhood Garage Sale

Game/Type: Space Mission / EM
Year: January 1976
Production: 11,652
Link/Contact: eugene.craigslist.org link

DATES: FRI 07/13 - SAT 07/14

#9291 10 days ago

Game/Type: High Speed / SS
Year: January 1986
Production: 17,080
Game: Slugfest / SS pitch and bat
Year: March, 1991
Production: ?
Cost: Make Offer
Link/Contact: pittsburgh.craigslist.org link

OP: High Speed Pinball Machine
Slugfest Baseball Pinball Machine
Ms Pac-Man cocktail table game
Slot Machine

Best offer

#9292 10 days ago
Quoted from bluespin:

ESTATE SALE
Random pinball machine (could be a toy!)
Seller's didn't post any contact info, sales starts tomorrow, and the ad was just posted today.
What do you have to lose by going to the sale...except your time!
The sale says "Prices Are Very Reasonable! Come See....It's Worth the Trip!" and you know they can't lie on the internet!
Contact/Link: desmoines.craigslist.org link
DATES: July 13-15....
Friday Eve 4:30-6:30,
Saturday 9-3,
Sunday 12-2 (reduced prices)
OP: Indoor House and Garage filled with 50+ years of All Kinds of Stuff!
July 13-15....Friday Eve 4:30-6:30, Saturday 9-3, Sunday 12-2 (reduced prices)
515 N. 12th Street in Adel
Furniture:
Several Dressers, Sofa, Recliner, Twin Beds, King Bed,
Various End Tables, Parlour Tables, Lg. Curio, Kitchen Table Set,
Coat Rack, Retro Outdoor Table and Matching Seat,
Other Items:
2 TV's, Pinball Machine, Lamps, Framed Prints,
Bedding and Linens, L/LX Ladies Namebrand Clothing,
Frames, Record Albums, Cookbooks, Kitchen Items,
Vintage Toys, Old Glass, Lladro, Figurines, Collectibles,
Antiques of All Kinds, Tools, and More!
Will Include Pictures Tomorrow.
Prices Are Very Reasonable!
Everything Must Leave the House!
Come See....It's Worth the Trip!

Des Moines, IA
They announced that the title of the pinball machine is:
Game/Type: Lucky Ace / EM
Month/Year: November 1974
Production: 2,809

#9293 10 days ago

Three Populated Playfields

Cost: $100 each
Contact/Link: daytona.craigslist.org link

OP: I have a pinball playfield which is populated and with all the wirings intact.
Mr.&Mrs.Pacman,
Gottlieb Bad Girls,
Gottlieb Cleopatra.
$100. each playfield.
Text me or call

#9294 10 days ago
Quoted from bluespin:

ryanclaytor if that depressed you, how does this make you feel? I hope this wasn't the em version...
Game/Type: Charlies Angels Coffee Table / SS No Player
Mo/Year: November 1978
Production: 7,950
Link/Contact: ebay.com link » Like
OP: Not a working machine, Not for play.. this is a repurposed 1970s Charlies Angels pinball machine playing field and original glass on top, into a very cool coffee table perfect for man cave or decoration in any room, well made and sturdy table, with all hand burned and clear coated wood, has a great look..sorry, pick up only.. about 45 inches long, 23 wide, and 18 tall

Coffee Table Alert!
Price lowered to $250!

#9295 10 days ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Manufacturer: Stern
Game/Type: Hot Hand / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1979
Production: 4,117
Cost: $450
Seller: Jason Schmitt
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/234506863645321/?multi_permalinks=491842691245069&notif_id=1531185297696711&notif_t=group_activity
OP: Average condition has an issue with 3/4 fuse on power supply.

schmitty You posted your Hot Hand on facebook for $450, but you posted it on Pinside for $500? Shuldn't you offer Pinsiders a better price than you advertise on Facebook? How about $400 for a Pinsider?
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/66437

#9296 10 days ago
Quoted from bluespin:

puck bowler - $100
OP: this is puck bowler that will need refurbished. It is a project. The whole machine is there , the back door where the switches are is cracked and will need repaired. the mechanism as a whole is complete but will need worked on. the steppers will need cleaned and the pin setter will need to be cleaned up. Sorry I don't have pictures at this time. First one with $100.00 takes it. The playfield is usable but worn in spots. I am not sure of the condition of the pins. but they are the standard 10" pins that are still available new. I do not have the pucks but pucks for this are available through pinball resource. AS IS NO RETURNS I do not have pictures at this time.

Was this craigslist?

#9297 10 days ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Was this craigslist?

Sorry. Here’s the link
dayton.craigslist.org link

#9298 10 days ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Have you set up a Craigslist account, and created email alerts, or are you manually looking at craigdlist when you can remember?

I was using an app for a while but it wasn't very reliable in sending prompt notifications, so now I've just been checking when I remember. Is there a better way that you recommend so that I don't miss out on more?

#9299 10 days ago

Kansas City, here we come.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1692931267428139

Huge barn sale starting saturday 8 am
5148 pittman rd kc mo 64133
we have tons of nice dirty old collectables NASCAR. Coca cola Amish works. Items are dirty have age an priced to sell have super nice king size bed set lamps home decor candles costume jewelry. Books records 1932 stereo 1950s buffet dishes drinks an snacks all day by the kids. pinball game old chest toys come one an all.

Messaged the seller. Here's what we know:
Manufacturer: D. Gottlieb & Co.
Game/Type: Pioneer / EM
Month/Year:March 1976
Production: 3,625

Attached picture from the seller. Chainsaw blade (probably) not included.

UPDATE from the seller: "Lights an paddles work, no sound. Don't know much about it. Know they sell 1300 on line busted and broken. We are asking 350."

Pioneer (resized).png

#9300 10 days ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

I was using an app for a while but it wasn't very reliable in sending prompt notifications, so now I've just been checking when I remember. Is there a better way that you recommend so that I don't miss out on more?

skyking2301 Go to www.craigslist.org and select "My Account." Create an account and then choose the searches tab. You enter a search for a term like pinball, pick a city and a radius. The largest radius is 200 miles. You pick a major city and create an alert within 200 miles, let's say you start with Orlando. Then you create one for Tampa, Lakeland, Miami, Jacksonville, Tallahassee, etc. Make sure that you create alerts for areas that you are willing to travel to on a weekend pick. If you live in Orlando, but are not willing to drive to Miami or Tallahassee don't create an alert there. If a pin is posted in a city like Lakeland, it will probably be within 200 miles of Orlando and Tampa so you will receive three alert emails, but three alert emails is better than the zero alert emails that you are receiving now. After you have created an alert you should receive an email alert within a minute of a pin being posted within 200 miles of your target city.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7.65
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball
$ 19.95
There are 9530 posts in this topic. You are on page 186 of 191.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside