431614063_7188125154641704_8537065374982863412_n (resized).jpg
IMG_2403 (resized).png
pin (resized).jpg
ww (resized).JPG
ww2 (resized).JPG
nne (resized).JPG
19E4C046-C05E-4FCA-8A51-3A8A22907BCD (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 25,995 posts in this topic. You are on page 174 of 520.
#8651 5 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

I got into it not too long ago, and now I'm hooked. If you'd like an account of me bumbling through my first E.M. repair (also a Williams, just three years younger than yours, coincidentally) I did my best to document my journey here (along with the help of some noted folks on this thread):
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-swinger-restoration-and-eventual-retheme

Read the thread Ryan and it is awesome! Well done. Did not know that you were also into horses and for the same reason as me (daughter) . We ended up buying 30 acres and building a horse ranch on it ... cheaper to keep them than stall them on somebody else's property! I've always said that I wish my daughter had asked me to buy her a NASCAR team as it would have been cheaper.

Quoted from Pecos:

Congrats MT45 on your first EM. I always smile when I see the funny horses on Post Time and Paddock.
Not only are you a new member of the EM club, but you are also a member of the 'Pointy People' club!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pointy-people-pin-ponderings-homage-to-marche-and-kelley

Love Christian Marche and that art period . My degree is in fine arts and one of the reasons for my love of pinball.

Thanks all for the warm welcome to the EM club

#8652 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Speak Easy / SS AS-2518-35 2 Player
Features: AAB
Month/Year: August 1982
Production: 3,000
Cost: $400
Seller: Jessie Wolcott
Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/275864809245632/?fref=nf
OP: Selling a Speak Easy. It works except the fly-away coil. Replacement coil is included, but I'm no pinball tech, so i'm not sure what the story is. Whole thing is LEDed, the roulette wheel spins and works.
Replacement fly-away targets included too. Plastics and a new ball for the roulette wheel and playfield are here, too

I picked this up Saturday morning

#8653 5 years ago
Quoted from FelixTCat:

More
I picked this up Saturday morning

That's great! I'm always glad to hear that people are successfully buying projects based on the work that I, pecos, captive_ball and others put into this forum.

#8654 5 years ago

Game/Type: Eight Ball / SS
Year: January 1977
Production: 20,230 units
Cost: $350 OBO
Seller: Makayla Chantel Dowell
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/171227757052740/

OP: old williams full size pin ball machine 1966 model. it has a wiring issue. it will light up sometimes and you can release the ball but the flippers aren’t getting a connection. we just don’t want to mess with it. pick up in manila! 350 OBO! it’s also a 2 player.

#8655 5 years ago

Manufacturer: Chicago Coin
Game/Type: Blue Max / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: July 1975
Production: Unknown
Cost: $400
Seller: Billy McClellan
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1308876182578471/

#8656 5 years ago

Same pin?
Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Big Strike / EM AAB 1 Player
Month/Year: August 1966
Production: 3,600
Cost: $600 (?)
Seller: Melissa Jones
Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/917255841777735/

OP: I believe it’s a 1950s pinball machine. It does work and we have played it but still needs some work! My husband got a kit and replaced all the light bulbs and rubber on it. It has gorgeous colors abs decals. Must be able to pick up. It’s very heavy.

Added over 6 years ago:

Bought by a Pinsider.

#8657 5 years ago

Game/Type: Bram Stoker's Dracula / SS
Year: April 1993
Production: 6,801
Cost: $1500 obo
Pinsider: McPin54
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/65046

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#8658 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

That's great! I'm always glad to hear that people are successfully buying projects based on the work that I, pecos, captive_ball and others put into this forum.

I appreciate the work you guys do...I think I've only ever picked up one or two of these - one Pecos listed fershure, and I thanked him and let him know at the time. But I always check out the new posts...and sometimes inquire about a game here and there.

These days I'm not really chasing pins, so these posts you guys make are perfect for me...thanks Y'all!! )

Sean

#8659 5 years ago

ESTATE SALE

I asked the estate agent how much for the pinball machine and she said $4,000! I'm only posting this so that no one wastes their time going to the estate sale.

Manufacturer: Data East
Game/Type: Star Trek / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1991
Production: 4,400
Cost: $4,000 (!)
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/IL/Glenview/60025/1889730

DATES: THU 06/07 - SAT 06/09

#8660 5 years ago

Cost: $450
Seller: Coinop Warehouse
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/coinopwarehouse/posts/10156451742682375

OP: Complete but not working Bally Eight Ball pinball. The backglass is nice, the cabinet is decent and the playfield looks good but has been poorly touched up and then mylared. Great project pinball. $450

#8661 5 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Game/Type: Bram Stoker's Dracula / SS
Year: April 1993
Production: 6,801
Cost: $1500 obo
Pinsider: McPin54
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/65046

There is a Pinsider selling new reproduction ramps and decals for this title in the marketplace.

#8662 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

ESTATE SALE
I asked the estate agent how much for the pinball machine and she said $4,000! I'm only posting this so that no one wastes their time going to the estate sale.
Game/Type: Star Trek / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1991
Production: 4,400
Cost: $4,000 (!)
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/IL/Glenview/60025/1889730
DATES: THU 06/07 - SAT 06/09

Any estate sale I have been to usually starts out at a high price on day 1. On day 2 the price decreases---sometimes by half. On Day 3 the prices get reduced again. And some times you can make an offer on Day 1 and get a deal. And sometimes you can make an offer and leave your phone number and will get a call to bring your money. True, the estate seller might use your offer to play off of, but all of this is like getting a date. You won't know until you ask.

It is sort of like an auction in reverse.

These estate sellers don't want to be dragging this stuff home. They have a deadline.

If I wanted this pin and the drive was not too far, I would chance it.

#8663 5 years ago

I spotted an ad a couple weeks a go for an estate sale at the end of the week. I had tried messaging estate sale organizers before, without any luck, so I didn't bother with this one.

I checked the ad today, and the game was removed from the sale. I guess someone bought it ahead of time. Oh well.

#8664 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Same pin?
OP: I believe it’s a 1950s pinball machine. It does work and we have played it but still needs some work! My husband got a kit and replaced all the light bulbs and rubber on it. It has gorgeous colors abs decals. Must be able to pick up. It’s very heavy.

In my neighborhood so I went to look. I know NOTHING about EMs so any help is appreciated

Play field is in good shape, minor insert wear and normal age discoloration

Backglass has minor flaking at bottom only (pic)

Game powers up and lights up but won’t start a ball and see video for mech under PF that runs continuously

Cabinet is very rough and needs repaint and stencils

There is a pop bumper up top that looks damaged. Never seen one before (pic). Can these be had as nos?

Owner says they can get it to work by messaging around with score reels in back but it smokes and sparks and they have to unplug it and start it again

They want $600 and my guess is it’s worth $250

5F65EF68-6468-4969-94BC-7DA101687EFD (resized).jpeg5F65EF68-6468-4969-94BC-7DA101687EFD (resized).jpegD6D3E73B-F820-43F1-9C3E-C00FEC95B6BF (resized).jpegD6D3E73B-F820-43F1-9C3E-C00FEC95B6BF (resized).jpeg

#8665 5 years ago

You can backorder a new repro backglass for $300 from Bgresto with probably a two month lead time. I don’t see any stencil kits available online so you’d have to make your own. I don’t know anything about repairs or maintenance. High production em with 3,600 made, but no sales info or game ratings on Pinside. I’ll let someone else chime in on what to offer.

#8666 5 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I spotted an ad a couple weeks a go for an estate sale at the end of the week. I had tried messaging estate sale organizers before, without any luck, so I didn't bother with this one.

If it’s something that I’m interested in buying I always send them a message through the site. If it’s something that I really want I call. I’d say 75% of my requests for pricing are ignored.

#8667 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

You can backorder a new repro backglass for $300 from Bgresto with probably a two month lead time.

It's closer to 4-5 months as of late.

#8668 5 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

More
Owner says they can get it to work by messaging around with score reels in back but it smokes and sparks and they have to unplug it and start it again
They want $600 and my guess is it’s worth $250

That seems about right to me. The continual spinning thing is pretty common, usually a contact not opening or closing correctly. But unless they go for a lot in the area $600 seems high for a non-working EM pin.

#8669 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Seller: Coinop Warehouse
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/coinopwarehouse/posts/10156451742682375
OP: Complete but not working Bally Eight Ball pinball. The backglass is nice, the cabinet is decent and the playfield looks good but has been poorly touched up and then mylared. Great project pinball. $450

Thanks for posting this. I snagged this tonight with the help of WeatherbyMAG since I'm not on FB. Have a NOS PF waiting for this game.

DSCN2525 (resized).JPGDSCN2525 (resized).JPG
#8670 5 years ago

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Super Score / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: April 1967
Production: 2,925
Cost: $500
Contact/Link: olympic.craigslist.org link

Condition: "Antique Pinball Machine in decent shape. Lights up but will need work."

#8671 5 years ago

Game/Type: Orbit / EM
Month/Year: Dec 1971
Production: 3,200
Cost: $450 obo
Pinsider: danczaz
Contact/Link: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/65068

#8672 5 years ago

Game/Type: Mr. & Mrs. Pac-Man / SS AS-2518-35, 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1982
Production: 10,600
Cost: $450 Firm
Contact/Link: nwga.craigslist.org link

Condition: "This Pinball machine isn't perfect. Today, was the first time is was plugged in about a year.

I started rebuilding it and other interests and projects have come up. Nothing real horrible with it. It's a playable project. Needs, a couple of displays rebuilt, the pacmaze works but I do have one of the IC's hacked with a jumper to put Voltages into the correct range(kind of hard to explain). It's a $2 IC, I've just never gotten around to it.....The old one is fading just barely out of limit and I tied it down a little on that leg to make it work(if that makes any sense at all haha)

Also needs...Drop targets, they are so brittle I broke 3 in one game. will also need some of the connectors and plugs changed.

The plastic is great!! The MPU was rebuilt by me, isn't a "Professional" looking job, but I'm confident that it's rock solid for a long time. Everything on the board is new. Along with the updated Ram to delete the battery.

Ok...So, if anyone is interested? It needs to go quick! I have to clear this space out soon. Once I move this thing to storage I'll pull the ad. I thought I'd throw it on here for what I'd let it go for before I have to move it. It's not perfect, but a solid start for a resto. $450 Firm.... The pop bumper caps aren't in the pics, but I do have them."

#8673 5 years ago

VManufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Star Pool / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1974
Production: 6,950
Cost: $299.99 OBO
Link/Contact: ebay.com link: i

OP: Up for bid is a 1974 Williams Star Pool pinball machine.
This is a total project. I have not tested it, so assume it does not work.
Condition:
Playfield Has wear
Cabinet is painted and is flaking
Plastics are in decent condition.
Backglass has a crack.

#8674 5 years ago

Game/Type: Card Whiz / EM
Year: May 1976
Production: 3,250
Cost: Current Bid $400
Link/Contact: ebay.com link: 1976 Gottlieb CARD WHIZ Pinball Machine Indianapolis IN Nice Shape Needs Work

OP: If you like the electromechanical pinball games of the 1970s, here's something that you'll love. It's a Gottlieb CARD WHIZ pinball machine. This two-player game features a long row of drop targets near the top of the playfield. The backglass is in excellent condition with no flaking or chipping on the paint. The playfield is also in excellent condition, although there's a scratch on the playfield just above the right flipper -- it looks like the tip of the flipper might have dragged slightly over the playfield. There's some very light wear in other areas from normal play; be sure to look at the photos of the playfield. The screened playfield plastics are all in excellent condition with no breaks or cracks. The image on the bumper cap is faded. One of the drop targets is missing, although an identical replacement target is included with the game. A couple of other "card" drop targets are also included. There are some scratches on both sides of the cabinet from normal use. Someone started to paint the right side of the cabinet with black paint but apparently quit after getting halfway through the job (see Photo #9). The coin door key and the back door key are included. The machine also comes with an original manual and schematic (see Photo #12). As it says in the subject line of this listing, this machine "needs work." Notice that it doesn't say "not working." That's because the game sometimes works fine but other times it doesn't. First, remember that the game will probably operate better after the missing drop target is replaced. Also, the game always starts on Ball 2. The machine will cycle through the first ball and award a 5000 point bonus without the ball being shot and then move immediately to the second ball in play. And sometimes (maybe half the time) the game will not go into the Game Over mode after all of the balls have been played; it will just keep awarding ball after ball and sometimes even resets to Ball 1. Finally, some of the drop targets don't score when they are hit. Sometimes the machine operates fine, and most of my friends who play the game don't realize that the game isn't completely functional. This game was obtained from someone's basement where it sat unplayed for more than 20 years, so I suspect that some (maybe all) of these problems could be eliminated if the game was properly cleaned and the final drop target was installed. The buyer will receive the pinball machine that's pictured and described in this listing. The photos are considered part of the description. Please look at the photos and ask any questions before bidding because returns are not accepted. This machine can be picked up in the Indianapolis, Indiana, area. If the buyer picks up the game, then payment MUST be made in cash at the time of pickup and game must be picked up within one month of the end of the auction unless other arrangements have been made. The buyer can also make pickup arrangements with a moving company such as North American Van Lines, and I can have the game dismantled and ready for pickup. If the game is to be picked up by a trucking company, then payment must be made through PayPal within 72 hours of the end of the auction and the trucking company must have picked up the machine within one month of the end of the auction or the PayPal payment will be forfeited and the transaction will be cancelled. Thanks for looking!

#8675 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Any estate sale I have been to usually starts out at a high price on day 1. On day 2 the price decreases---sometimes by half. On Day 3 the prices get reduced again. And some times you can make an offer on Day 1 and get a deal. And sometimes you can make an offer and leave your phone number and will get a call to bring your money. True, the estate seller might use your offer to play off of, but all of this is like getting a date. You won't know until you ask.

It is sort of like an auction in reverse.

These estate sellers don't want to be dragging this stuff home. They have a deadline.

If I wanted this pin and the drive was not too far, I would chance it.

Pretty much exactly how I got my Mata Hari for $60 about 8 years ago. When I went back with the cash to pick it up they let me take some other crap for free - including an antique oscilloscope. They said what remained was going into a dumpster the next day... that could have been the fate of the MH had I not gone back when they called.

Took some time to get it going but now my MH is very nice - CPR PF, very nice BG, and plays well.

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for my replacement LED display boards for model H and model S Skee Ball

#8676 5 years ago

ESTATE SALE

Game/Type: Pinbot / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1986
Production: 12,001
Cost: ????
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/IL/Barrington/60010/1905714

DATES: FRI 06/22 - SAT 06/23

#8677 5 years ago

ESTATE SALE

Game/Type: Raven / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1986
Production: 3,550
Game/Type: Tahiti / Bingo X2
Month/Year: October 1978 (?)
Production: ?????
Cost: ?????
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/PA/Lake-Harmony/18624/1905849

DATES: FRI 06/08 - SUN 06/10

#8678 5 years ago

ESTATE SALES

Manufacturer: Stern
Game/Type: Terminator 3 / SS
Year: June 2003
Production: ?????
Cost: ????
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/MI/Ada/49301/1905042

Seller also has a Ms. Pacman cocktail table and a foos ball table

DATES: MON 06/11 - TUE 06/12

#8679 5 years ago

Game/Type: Seven Up / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: March 1969
Cost: Make Offer
Contact/Link: milwaukee.craigslist.org link

OP: Works but needs more work than I can do....Better home needed...BEST OFFER... show contact info

#8680 5 years ago

Manufacturer: Sonic
Game/Type: Prospector / EM
Year: March 1977
Cost: $125
Link/Contact: easternshore.craigslist.org link

OP: as is condition, needs to be refurbished

#8681 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Same pin?

Ended up buying this Big Strike (thanks bluespin) and since I've never pulled a head on an EM ... is it as simple as unplugging the 2 sets of plugs I have circled and unbolting it?

Studio_20180606_130142 (resized).pngStudio_20180606_130142 (resized).png
#8682 5 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

More
Ended up buying this Big Strike (thanks bluespin) and since I've never pulled a head on an EM ... is it as simple as unplugging the 2 sets of plugs I have circled and unbolting it?

Based on your photo, it looks like you got it.

#8683 5 years ago
Quoted from ChiefKC:

Based on your photo, it looks like you got it.

Thank you sir

#8684 5 years ago

Game/Type: Grand Prix / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1976
Production: 10,554
Cost: $499 OBO
Link/Contact: detroit.craigslist.org link

OP: forsale old williams grand prix pinball machine , needs to be shopped out , sell 499 or best call no text , i get pic later

#8685 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

OP: forsale old williams grand prix pinball machine , needs to be shopped out , sell 499 or best call no text , i get pic later

Then you get offer later

#8686 5 years ago

Game/Type: Knockout / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: September 1974
Production: 2,085
Link/Contact: stlouis.craigslist.org link

OP: 1975 full size pinball machine for sale. Glass is good and paint as well. Right flipper sticks a little and a few lights are out, other than that great shape. If interested let me know, Thank you.

DATES: SAT 06/09

#8687 5 years ago

Bluespin, you should check out this Mr. and Mrs. Pacman. It is only about 50 miles from you. In the pic the back glass looks good. A lot of these Bally back glass of the era like to get all bubbly.

The play field is not perfect but looks better than others I have seen pics of.

Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Mr. & Mrs. Pac-Man / SS AS-2518-35, 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1982
Production: 10,600
Cost: $450 Firm
Contact/Link: nwga.craigslist.org link
Condition: "This Pinball machine isn't perfect. Today, was the first time is was plugged in about a year.
I started rebuilding it and other interests and projects have come up. Nothing real horrible with it. It's a playable project. Needs, a couple of displays rebuilt, the pacmaze works but I do have one of the IC's hacked with a jumper to put Voltages into the correct range(kind of hard to explain). It's a $2 IC, I've just never gotten around to it.....The old one is fading just barely out of limit and I tied it down a little on that leg to make it work(if that makes any sense at all haha)
Also needs...Drop targets, they are so brittle I broke 3 in one game. will also need some of the connectors and plugs changed.
The plastic is great!! The MPU was rebuilt by me, isn't a "Professional" looking job, but I'm confident that it's rock solid for a long time. Everything on the board is new. Along with the updated Ram to delete the battery.
Ok...So, if anyone is interested? It needs to go quick! I have to clear this space out soon. Once I move this thing to storage I'll pull the ad. I thought I'd throw it on here for what I'd let it go for before I have to move it. It's not perfect, but a solid start for a resto. $450 Firm.... The pop bumper caps aren't in the pics, but I do have them."

#8688 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Bluespin, you should check out this Mr. and Mrs. Pacman. It is only about 50 miles from you. In the pic the back glass looks good. A lot of these Bally back glass of the era like to get all bubbly.
The play field is not perfect but looks better than others I have seen pics of.
More

Thanks Craig. I contacted the seller and it is tentatively sol, pending pickup tomorrow at noon. I'm second in line.

#8689 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: World Cup / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1978
Production: 6,253
Cost: $600 OBO
Link/Contact: philadelphia.craigslist.org link
OP: Selling a World Cup Soccer. The game is in very nice shape. The game currently does not start a game or boot. I do know all the displays work. The Backglass is in great shape! Cabinet is solid with no water damage. I just don't have time for this project.
600obo

I believe that this is the same seller, but with a reduced price:

Game/Type: World Cup / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1978
Production: 6,253
Cost: Was $550 OBO, now $450 OBO
Seller: John Lego
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/234506863645321/permalink/462391937523478/?sale_post_id=462391937523478&rt=11
OP: Nice World Cup project. Cosmetically, the game is very nice. Backglass is near perfect. Cabinet is nice. Playfield has some minor touchup but generally in nice shape. Needs new rom chips for CPU. Game won’t boots. Boards are not hacked and a nvram was installed.

#8690 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Thanks Craig. I contacted the seller and it is tentatively sol, pending pickup tomorrow at noon. I'm second in line.

I didn't realize it was you that I was talking to. Your definitely next in line!

Also, I saw mentioned above about the backglass, It is lifting in a couple of spots but is very savable.

#8691 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

ryanclaytor if that depressed you, how does this make you feel? I hope this wasn't the em version...
Game/Type: Charlies Angels Coffee Table / SS No Player
Mo/Year: November 1978
Production: 7,950
Cost: $300
Link/Contact: ebay.com link » Like
OP: Not a working machine, Not for play.. this is a repurposed 1970s Charlies Angels pinball machine playing field and original glass on top, into a very cool coffee table perfect for man cave or decoration in any room, well made and sturdy table, with all hand burned and clear coated wood, has a great look..sorry, pick up only.. about 45 inches long, 23 wide, and 18 tall

Price drop to $275!

#8692 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Hardbody / SS System 6803 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1987
Production: 2,000
Cost: $600
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pinballenthusiasts/search/?query=scott
Looks like a working pin for a project pin price.
OP: Bally Hardbody needs to be shopped but electronics work. Not acid damage $600

Added yesterday: Picked up by a Pinsider

chicago.craigslist.org link

looks like it's available!!!

#8693 5 years ago
Quoted from Joker2415:

I didn't realize it was you that I was talking to. Your definitely next in line!
Also, I saw mentioned above about the backglass, It is lifting in a couple of spots but is very savable.

Dude, anytime you want to sell a project make sure to post it in this forum, or better yet pm me. I might be able to buy a non-em project in my own state and not have an epic drive to get it? Here’s my project pin buying experience so far:

Drove 12 hours round trip to north Florida to buy a Stern Hot Hand for $100. Retheme project,

Drop 12 hours round trip to Louisiana to buy a $100 Paragon project.

Drove 13-14 hours to South Georgia to buy a Stern Nugent project for $100. Left the day before Mother’s Day, 5 hours south, 8-9 hours back north. Thousands of motorists on the road through greater Atlanta i their way to somewhere else to see their mothers. Three major accidents and freeway shutdowns.

From my work to Dallas and then home is probably five hours because of rush hour traffic. That would be a nice easy pickup based on past pickups

#8694 5 years ago
Quoted from mark532011:

More
For $100 (and probably $75 if you talk him down) I hope someone picked this up and will do something good with it. I hate for a pinball machine to become a "man cave or game room coffee table"

Looks like the price has been lowered to $51:

Screenshot_20180606-170404 (resized).pngScreenshot_20180606-170404 (resized).png

I also inquired about this ad. Seller says $100 takes the Gottlieb Genesis:

lakeland.craigslist.org link

00T0T_i9V3JBmuSm9_600x450 (resized).jpg00T0T_i9V3JBmuSm9_600x450 (resized).jpg

Looks rough, but hey, for $100...*shrugs*...maybe?

#8696 5 years ago

Game/Type: The Amazing Spider-man / SS
Year: May 1980
Production: 7,625
Cost: $1,000 OBO
Link/Contact: atlanta.craigslist.org link

OP: For sale is a Gottlieb Spiderman Pinball Machine. It worked when it was put into storage a year ago, but it is untested since then so I am selling it AS-IS. The machine is overall very nice (SEE ALL PICTURES). There are no broken plastics and the legs are included. The machine will need a new playfield glass as the one it currently has is not long enough. The backglass has flaking, and you can see this in the pics. Playfield is nice with some wear, but is in great shape. The cabinet has typical scuffs and marks, but it also in decent shape. This machine is very clean, but needs to be shopped.

Asking $1,000, feel free to make me a reasonable offer. Located in Alpharetta, GA. Can possibly deliver to the Southern Fried Gameshow in Atlanta this weekend. Feel free to shoot me a message/text with any questions.

Jack

#8697 5 years ago

Game/Type: Six Sticks / EM 6 Player
Features: IPDB: "...the first 6-player production pinball machine."
Month/Year: August 1965
Production: 1,410
Cost: $150
Seller: Sean Coughran
Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/173543789466215/permalink/1030026247151294/?sale_post_id=1030026247151294&rt=11

OP: Bally Six Sticks project machine. Game is complete, needs shop out and whatever else to get it going. I don’t work on EMs, so available to whoever else wants to tackle this one.

Photos show condition, brighter spot in middle of playfield is where I cleaned it a bit to make sure the grime would come up. Chrome on lockdown bar corners is rough.
Comes with a set of schematics I found in the cabinet.

#8698 5 years ago

Two cocktail table games
Price: $100 each
Seller: Dean Wenzel
Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/173543789466215/permalink/1032828470204405/?sale_post_id=1032828470204405&rt=11

OP: These were made in 76? I think
Bllack and White "electronic games". One is video pinball the other is 4 player Pong. Told they were in storage at least 40 years. Condition as found, really know very little about them $100 each.
Maybe someone can put a 60-1 in them?

#8699 5 years ago

ESTATE SALE

Game/Type: Lethal Weapon 3 (?) x 2 / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: June 1992
Production: 10,350
Cost: $700 for both
Link/Contact: longisland.craigslist.org link

OP: We are having another MONSTER ESTATE SALE, June 9-10. The house is sold and it all has to go......

Saturday June 9- 9am-4pm
Sunday June 10, 10am-3pm

Address:
165 Circle Dr.
Plandome Manor, NY 11030

#8700 5 years ago

Game/Type: The Incredible Hulk / SS System 1, 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1979
Production: 6,150
Cost: $700
Contact/Link: austin.craigslist.org link

OP: RARE 1970'S THE INCREDIBLE HULK PINBALL GAME BACKBOARD. THIS IS THE ORIGINAL PAINT. THE MEASUREMENTS ARE (28.5 T X 28.5"W) I INSTALLED A LED LIGHT BAR ON THE BACKSIDE TO LIGHT IT UP. $700

Colsond3

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
There are 25,995 posts in this topic. You are on page 174 of 520.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/174?hl=joker2415 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.