IMG_0263 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0262 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0158 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0157 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0106 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0166 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0085 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 26,101 posts in this topic. You are on page 169 of 523.
#8401 5 years ago

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Action / EM 2 Player Pitch and Bat
Month/Year: March 1971
Production: ???
Cost: $300
Contact/Link: westslope.craigslist.org link

OP: I got two of these as a package and only want to keep the one, the one I am selling is a 1971 Williams Action Baseball, this is in ok shape, ready for a complete restoration(which I am doing to the other one but i dont need two pitch and bat pinballs). Manuals and schematics included, does turn on but does not play, will need to be completely shopped, priced to sell, I can help load this into your vehicle. Price is firm, this is the cheapest pitch and bat on the internet right now.

I am interested in trades for other pinballs, working or not, and I can add cash to the deal depending on what you have. I would trade straight across for a tornado foosball. The only other thing I am interested to trade is an NA or NB miata, which i will add cash to the deal, no other trades desired.

#8402 5 years ago

Helpful Hint: Estatesales.net when you search for pinball that will pull SOME of the locations up but while I was at work there was one here that did not come up under that.

A Godzilla only 500 made.

#8403 5 years ago

ESTATE SALE

Ad says "Pinball machines" but there is only a picture of a Big Indian

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Big Indian /EM
Year: February 1974
Production: 8,030
Cost: ?????
Link/Contact: fresno.craigslist.org link

Dates: Today F 05/18 - Sun 05/20

#8404 5 years ago

Manufacturer: Micro Games Inc.
Game/Type: Space Fantasy
Year: 1977
Production: 424 (!)
Cost: $500
Link/Contact: norfolk.craigslist.org link

Caution. The pictures that the seller is using are from July 2017.

OP: Micro Games Inc. Space Fantasy Pinball Machine (1977). Electricity and springs run but will need some work. The following are the things I have noticed must be worked on:

-Replace rubber
-Replace one steel foot for proper slope
-Electric Work for flipper control
-General tune-up

#8405 5 years ago

This one was the other day and I was just looking at other sales in my state and found it. It was not under pinball so it was just a lucky find on my part. Just a heads up is all I was trying to do for everybody out here.

#8406 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Manufacturer: Micro Games Inc.
Game/Type: Space Fantasy
Year: 1977
Production: 424 (!)
Link/Contact: norfolk.craigslist.org link
Caution. The pictures that the seller is using are from July 2017.
OP: Micro Games Inc. Space Fantasy Pinball Machine (1977). Electricity and springs run but will need some work. The following are the things I have noticed must be worked on:
-Replace rubber
-Replace one steel foot for proper slope
-Electric Work for flipper control
-General tune-up

Huh. Almost looks like a gameplan re-theme.

#8407 5 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Almost looks like a gameplan re-theme.

I worked on one of these many years ago. WHAT A PAIN!!! Every wire is white!!!!!
Note: solid state flippers; no End-Of-Stroke switches.

#8408 5 years ago

Target Alpha
$100
Sieverville, TN
knoxville.craigslist.org link

Added over 6 years ago:

Seller cancelled ad

#8409 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Target Alpha
$100
Sieverville, TN
knoxville.craigslist.org link

Too far away

#8410 5 years ago

Eight hours round trip for me but the garage already has too many projects

#8412 5 years ago

It'd be gone before you got your car started.

#8413 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Eight hours round trip for me but the garage already has too many projects

I am going to Knoxville Sat morning and am considering trying to grab this. Says garage sale starts Monday

#8414 5 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

I am going to Knoxville Sat morning and am considering trying to grab this. Says garage sale starts Monday

Hope they sell the game to you. I have heard of pinball guys camping out to be there when they first open.

#8415 5 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Contact the seller and tell him that you want this, and that if they will let you pick it up tomorrow at a set time that you can send them a PayPal friends and family payment NOW. That’s how I bought my $100 Stern Nugent.

#8416 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Contact the seller and tell him that you want this, and that if they will let you pick it up tomorrow at a set time that you can send them a PayPal friends and family payment NOW. That’s how I bought my $100 Stern Nugent.

I did message the seller and he replied back that he just sold it. Oh well. No biggie. I should have something much nicer tomorrow.

#8417 5 years ago

Can't say that I wish I was closer, so how about wish I had space...

Stern Dracula, $350

northernwi.craigslist.org link

#8418 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

John I applaud your tireless effort in helping others to find a score in their backyard. Sorry I missed you at the Ramada but thank you for the Clapton/Harrison enlightenment!

#8419 5 years ago
Quoted from Crispin:

John I applaud your tireless effort in helping others to find a score in their backyard. Sorry I missed you at the Ramada but thank you for the Clapton/Harrison enlightenment!

You’re welcome. Supermodel Pattie Boyd married George, lived in an open marriage with him and dated Eric publicly with George’s blessing. She ultimately left George for Eric. She inspired the songs Something, Layla and Wonderful Tonight. The picture explains why.

C58781F6-781F-4519-B251-AC073E94F019 (resized).jpegC58781F6-781F-4519-B251-AC073E94F019 (resized).jpeg

#8420 5 years ago

Game/Type: Ding Dong / Electro-mechanical (EM) 1 Player
Month/Year: February 1968
Production: 1,850
Cost: $400
Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/370877726732743/

OP: 1968 (I believe) Ding Dong Pinball Machine. Has the original wiring diagram and instructions manual included. Original paint job but seems someone in the past painted over it. Key included to front door. It's set to NOT take coins currently (free play) but could be changed. Works great minus after long periods of play (30+ Minutes) something I believe gets a little warm and needs a few minutes to cool. Had it for a few years now and just takes up too much space. Could use a good cleaning. I along with many visitors have enjoyed playing it. Pick up only. Cash only. No holds. Tupelo, MS (downtown).

#8421 5 years ago
Quoted from setzkor:

Can't say that I wish I was closer, so how about wish I had space...
Stern Dracula, $350
northernwi.craigslist.org link

I’ve been pondering this game, 3hr drive one way and reviews were not real great on pinside.... :/

#8422 5 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I’ve been pondering this game, 3hr drive one way and reviews were not real great on pinside.... :/

I’ve never played it but I think most people that buy it are looking to add a horror themed pin to the collection. I’ve never heard classic Stern collectors say anything about its game play. That being said you could buy it,fix it up and then trade or sell it for maybe $1k down the line. Make sure to get good pictures of the back of the backglass as it has mirroring, and the reproductions have red instead of silver around the displays and look bad in my opinion.

#8423 5 years ago

He didn’t make the drive

C8A17DB9-FB2C-4E9D-9A7E-528DACFFC97E (resized).jpegC8A17DB9-FB2C-4E9D-9A7E-528DACFFC97E (resized).jpeg

#8424 5 years ago
Quoted from Tallon:

He didn’t make the drive

Awesome! Glad someone got it

You’ll have to keep us posted on how it plays

#8425 5 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

I did message the seller and he replied back that he just sold it. Oh well. No biggie. I should have something much nicer tomorrow.

Wasn’t looking for this but I was picking up another non-pinball item from this seller anyway and I nearly fell over when he said what he wanted for a VERY nice but non-working Banzai Run. Won the pinball lottery for the day for sure.

6D1FB8CE-F0EF-4C24-831B-1E2626995E02 (resized).jpeg6D1FB8CE-F0EF-4C24-831B-1E2626995E02 (resized).jpeg

98FD2A93-ABC7-47A5-90A4-018E23D86176 (resized).jpeg98FD2A93-ABC7-47A5-90A4-018E23D86176 (resized).jpeg

CDC07719-8E48-4F15-9B1B-11FB89392556 (resized).jpegCDC07719-8E48-4F15-9B1B-11FB89392556 (resized).jpeg

#8426 5 years ago

Congrats...that's awesome

#8427 5 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Wasn’t looking for this but I was picking up another non-pinball item from this seller anyway and I nearly fell over when he said what he wanted for a VERY nice but non-working Banzai Run. Won the pinball lottery for the day for sure.

Want to tease us with a price range? Hope it's an easy fix.

#8428 5 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Want to tease us with a price range?

Agreed @Ballypin. Inquiring minds want to know how great of a deal it was!

#8429 5 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

Agreed Ballypin. Inquiring minds want to know how great of a deal it was!

I’m less worried about the price he paid than I am how many plays it has since 06 honestly.

#8430 5 years ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

I’m less worried about the price he paid than I am how many plays it has since 06 honestly.

Well played sir.

#8431 5 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Want to tease us with a price range? Hope it's an easy fix.

Quoted from seshpilot:

Agreed Ballypin. Inquiring minds want to know how great of a deal it was!

IT’S ALIVE !!!

Almost. Still no displays but it plays and has awesome sound.

If I told you what I paid, i’d never be able to sell it here. What do you think would be a good deal ?

F1B160A0-25C5-4819-BB54-A1A27C798D9E (resized).jpegF1B160A0-25C5-4819-BB54-A1A27C798D9E (resized).jpeg

#8432 5 years ago

As is, delivered to my house, $1,000. But I like you, so I'll give you $1,500. . . . .

#8433 5 years ago

Nice grab. Happy it's playable and only needs minor fixes.

#8434 5 years ago

Game/Type: Spring Break / SS System 80B, 4 Player
Month/Year: April 1987
Production: 3,550
Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/958426214184968/permalink/2089716341055944/?sale_post_id=2089716341055944&rt=11

OP: Pickup only. Cash. Needs repair does not work

#8435 5 years ago

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Space Invaders / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1979
Production: 11,400
Seller: Douglas Steele
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/299213816922644/permalink/954740858036600/?sale_post_id=954740858036600&rt=11

OP: I got this in a trade deal and dont feel like restoring this one. The game is complete and in need of restoration. The BG is perfect, cabinet is nice,but has some flaws,Coin door is nice. the playfield is very dirty, but has mylar that looks like it was put on when new so very little wear. I cleaned up a small spot and and it seemed like it could be polished up nice with a lot of work. The game powers up and sometimes plays. It needs connectors rebuilt like all old Bally games. Typical hacked connectors cut and splice job that needs to be reworked. Pm me if interested. I can send pics from my phone. Pick up only.

#8436 5 years ago
#8437 5 years ago

Game/Type: Superliner
Year: July 1946
Production: 4,000
Cost: $300
Seller: Chuck Falcon
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/411210159300375/

OP: Hi there, up for sale is a nice Superliner "wood rail" pinball machine from the 40's. Just look at this thing. It is beautiful. Made in the era where these machines were considered gambling and were illegal. This is one of the few that didn't get drug into the streets and smashed.

I'm selling it at a discount price because it is missing its balls and glass. It fires up and the bumpers light up when you touch them. Its going to need a new ram-rod thing too.

I would love to keep it but I could really just use the space at the moment.

#8438 5 years ago

Game/Type: Darling / EM
Month/Year: September 1973
Production: 3,677
Cost: $300 Buy it now
Link/Contact: ebay.com link: like

OP: Williams darling pinball machine project game complete. This game may be working or may need a little work to get it going. Local pickup only. Shipping available at buyer's discretion.

#8439 5 years ago

Game/Type: Monte Carlo / SS
Year: February 1987
Production: 4,315
Cost: $400
Pinsider: Pinhead86
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/64400

OP: I have a Monte Carlo project I am selling. It is complete has already had the ground mods. Only problem is it won’t turn on. It worked when I got it and now I can not get it to turn on. Fun game my loss your gain.

#8440 5 years ago

Game/Type: X's and O's / SS MPU AS-2518-35, 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1984
Production: 3,300
Cost: $700
Pinsider: Will_iam76
Contact/Link: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/64394

OP: Bally X'S & O'S
Plays well and sounds good, Playfield has some wear spots, Original back glass no peeling,plastics are in good shape without any breaks. Has cabinet wear, which you can see in pictures. Good example of an older Bally machine. It's been a great game,looking to upgrade to a newer pin. Rare Bally 83 pin, only 3300 produced.

#8441 5 years ago

Manufacturer: Fascination Int. Inc.
Game/Type: The Entertainer / SS Cocktail 2 Player
Month/Year: September 1977
Production: 300
Pinsider: McPin54
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/64291

OP: Nonworking! game has been in storage for about 5+ years. Game was 100% working at that time. However game doesnt work Now. Game is in very nice condition. I resoldered some pins and game does power up and shows life now but will not launch ball. It does credit up and credit knocker works along with GI. Board has jumpers on back and is unlike boards I'm used to. Display does work.

Here are some pics. Hopefully someone can get it running. Didn't make many of these so I have no idea what's it's worth or what to list at. First reasonable offer takes it.

Thank you.

#8442 5 years ago

I think this already sold a couple weeks back.

Quoted from bluespin:

Manufacturer: Fascination Int., Incorporated
Game/Type: Eros One / Cocktail SS 2 Player
Month/Year: March 1979
Production: 962
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/430875044027039/
OP: Up for sale is a package deal.
I'd be interested in selling or trading for an arcade of some sort or another pinball.
Projects may be fine, I’m open.
2 Eros One Cocktail Pinball machines by Allied Leisure.
The worse looking one.
I got it first. I paid John’s Jukes $300 after shipping to rework the MPU and the power board.
It plays for 10 minutes and then goes into tilt. I don’t know why exactly, but when I put a fan in the cabinet it plays for 20-30 minutes. The boards were on the rig at John’s Jukes for 8 hours and they tested out fine after some repairs. The receipt details of those repairs, which I have. The playfield on this one is in decent shape, some very light planking. All the plastics are intact, could be cleaned up more. Has one busted drop target.
It has a new switching power supply installed, I will include the old supply as well.
I rebuilt the bottom of this cabinet, it is not in the best shape but is now sturdy. My plan was to use this machine for parts to get the other one going.
Has a credit button in the door.
I have the manual and schematics for the games.
The better looking of the two machines…
The playfield is in excellent shape. Bright, unfaded, plastics look new.
The cabinet is awesome. Clean, no water damage. Has the original cash box.
This game comes with 2 MPUs and power board.
When I turn this one on as I received it, a coil locks on in the left slingshot.
I have lost interest in a cocktail table and a project. If I were I to keep it, I would take the parts from the one with the bad cabinet and use/keep them to make/keep up the one with the beautiful clean cabinet and playfield.
Having a full donor is a great option if you are a cocktail fan.
I’m somewhat negotiable, and always open to trades, even trades, or with cash on my end.
I’d be interested in a MAME machine, or most arcades.

#8443 5 years ago

Game/Type: Vector / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1981
Production: 3,500
Cost: $900
Pinsider: GAP
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/120#post-4408712

OP: Just took in on trade Bally Vector. Boots up. All displays work. Has locked on pop bumper coil and light socket melted. Needs very little work. Players condition. 900.00. Firm

#8444 5 years ago

Game/Type: Target Alpha / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: November 1976
Production: 7,285
Cost: $600
Pinsider: Racerx
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/64455

OP: Game was out of long term storage. I've spent a couple hours getting it up and running, but there is still a reset issue. It's all there and in good shape but really needs a through shopping out. Schematic included. Need the space... Easy pick up near O'Hare. Asking 600.00
Thanks for looking.

#8445 5 years ago

Game/Type: Grand Prix / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1976
Production: 10,554
Seller: Andrew Specht
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/840783619322597/?fref=nf

Added over 6 years ago: Seller marked his item as sold.

#8446 5 years ago

Game/Type: Strikes and Spares / SS
Year: June 1978
Production: 12,820
Cost: $775
Link/Contact: louisville.craigslist.org link

OP: 1978 Bally Strikes and Spares pinball machine. All complete. It comes up and basically works but needs some TLC. Displays flicker. Cabinet is faded and it needs to be shopped out. Cash and carry only!

#8447 5 years ago

Manufacturer: Stern
Game/Type: Meteor / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1979
Production: 7,939
Game/Type: Sharpshooter / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1979
Production: 4,200
Cost: Make offer for both
Contact/Link: cleveland.craigslist.org link

OP: 2 PinBall Machines - Best Offer

Meteor is a pinball machine from September 1979 manufactured by Stern Electronics, Inc.

Sharpshooter is a pinball machine from May 1979 manufactured by Game Plan, Inc.
The front top glass is missing from the Sharpshooter.

Both need repaired.

#8448 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Aladdin's Castle / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: September 1975
Production: 4,155
Cost: $700
Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/234506863645321/
OP: Mostly working and in great shape. Normal wear on the playfield. Backglass is pristine. Very clean.
The only issue is that the score reels do not always properly reset. This may be a simple fix for someone more experienced then I am.
Will consider trades for arcade or pin.

Seller dropped the price to $500. If I was within a few hours drive I would grab this

#8449 5 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

As is, delivered to my house, $1,000. But I like you, so I'll give you $1,500. . . . .

Ballypin I'll give you $1,501 and I'll pick it up.

#8450 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

I'll give you $1,501 and I'll pick it up

"I hear $1,501 folks...can I get a $1,502? $1,502? Anyone want a nice Banzai Run for $1,502? Going.....going......"

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
$ 3.00
$ 25.00
Apparel - Men
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Boards
Troxel Repair

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 169.00
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
There are 26,101 posts in this topic. You are on page 169 of 523.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/169?hl=rustylizard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.