431614063_7188125154641704_8537065374982863412_n (resized).jpg
IMG_2403 (resized).png
pin (resized).jpg
ww (resized).JPG
ww2 (resized).JPG
nne (resized).JPG
19E4C046-C05E-4FCA-8A51-3A8A22907BCD (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 25,992 posts in this topic. You are on page 160 of 520.
#7951 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

If you decide to come back, and I hope that you do, I will welcome you back with open arms.

Welcome back @bluespin! My arms are open and welcoming! You might find this amusing. I always read your Pinside name as Blue Spin until just recently when I realized what it really meant!

Quoted from Balaraform:

Pecos thanks for posting your finds. I love browsing looking for a deal.

How nice of you to take the time to let me know!

Quoted from BenB:

I also appreciate the nonstop work of the guys posting deals here. I enjoy checking in and seeing what’s available, only to realize it’s many states away. Here’s to hoping some would be closer.
Thanks for all who contribute here!

Yes, there are quite a few guys that make this thread go. Thanks for the comments!

I want to let my Project Pinsters be the first to know that I will be opening my own business. Please understand and forgive me if I am not able to spend as much time updating the Project Pin thread as I would like to.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pecos-pinball-is-honored-to-announce-a-new-addition-to-d-d-pinball#post-4258806

#7952 6 years ago

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Amigo / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: August 1973
Production: 4,325
Cost: $250
Contact/Link: cleveland.craigslist.org link
Condition: "This a project"

Added over 6 years ago: **This posting has been deleted by its author.**

#7953 6 years ago

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: "300" / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: August 1975
Production: 7,925
Contact/Link: cleveland.craigslist.org link
Condition: " It is not working Im selling it as a project. I bought it as a project a year and a half ago and I just don't have the time to work on it."

Added over 6 years ago: **This posting has been deleted by its author.**

#7954 6 years ago

Game: 4 Square
Type: 1 Player EM Wedgehead
Cost: $550
Link/Contact: seattle.craigslist.org link

OP: Antique/Vintage D. Gottlieb & Co. 4 Square Pinball Machine. Rare, Powers up, but needs some repairs to be functional. Great price. Fixed up easy worth $2000-$2500

4square2 (resized).jpg4square2 (resized).jpg

4square (resized).jpg4square (resized).jpg

#7955 6 years ago

Game: Pat Hand
Manufacturer: Williams
Type: 4 Player EM
Cost: $280
Link/Contact: portland.craigslist.org link

OP: Have a (pat hand) pinball .case is a 6-7 ..PF 6-7 BG 7 .rebuilt all 3 flippers w new bats and shaft ..nice coin door w coin mechs .nice legs.BG sealed game semi works will need new rubber ...no broken plastics .rebuilt chimes .(no back) otherwise complete..

PatHand2 (resized).jpgPatHand2 (resized).jpg

PatHand (resized).jpgPatHand (resized).jpg

#7956 6 years ago

Game: Hi-Lo Ace
Type: EM 1-Player
Cost: $500
Link/Contact: dallas.craigslist.org link

OP: 1973 Bally HI- LO pinball machine in very good condition for its age and Price. Nice cabinet,back glass, and the play field fair. It was working and still lights up, A friend who knows machines says it a fuse holder issue, He tells me it's worth more than what I am asking for it but I am selling it as is and need to free up space quickly. Serious inquiries only no trades CASH only

Notes: Nice looking playfield and cabinet. Playfield is beat, just reposted again so maybe he will take less even though he thinks it is worth more than he is asking.

HiLo2 (resized).jpgHiLo2 (resized).jpg

HiLo (resized).jpgHiLo (resized).jpg

#7957 6 years ago

Game: Thunderbolt
Manufacturer: Allied Leisure
Type: 4-player SS
Cost: $350
Link/Contact: austin.craigslist.org link

OP: ***This machine needs some work. It powers on, but there are some issues on the main board. My son left the game on when we left the house, and it was on for a few days without me knowing. Something happened. Maybe you can figure it out.

That said, when it is working, this a super fun game. New rubber, score segments all light up, glass is in good shape. I have schematics, and some extra parts. If you know pinball machines, and are a techie who likes to tinker, this is the machine for you.

Plus, she's super sexy. Like Redheads? Two hot redheads, and some freaky vampire monsters, too. Plus there is inexplicably a random Michael Jackson on the glass. Hmm...

Serious buyers only please, and no low ball offers. This is a fairly rare game.

Thunderbolt (resized).jpgThunderbolt (resized).jpg

Thunderbolt2 (resized).jpgThunderbolt2 (resized).jpg

#7958 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

I want to let my Project Pinsters be the first to know that I will be opening my own business. Please understand and forgive me if I am not able to spend as much time updating the Project Pin thread as I would like to.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pecos-pinball-is-honored-to-announce-a-new-addition-to-d-d-pinball#post-4258806

Good luck to you Pecos!

#7959 6 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

Game: Thunderbolt
Manufacturer: Allied Leisure
Type: 4-player SS
Link/Contact: austin.craigslist.org link
OP: ***This machine needs some work. It powers on, but there are some issues on the main board. My son left the game on when we left the house, and it was on for a few days without me knowing. Something happened. Maybe you can figure it out.
That said, when it is working, this a super fun game. New rubber, score segments all light up, glass is in good shape. I have schematics, and some extra parts. If you know pinball machines, and are a techie who likes to tinker, this is the machine for you.
Plus, she's super sexy. Like Redheads? Two hot redheads, and some freaky vampire monsters, too. Plus there is inexplicably a random Michael Jackson on the glass. Hmm...
Serious buyers only please, and no low ball offers. This is a fairly rare game.

Nice--haven't seen that one pop up before.

#7960 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Welcome back bluespin! My arms are open and welcoming! You might find this amusing. I always read your Pinside name as Blue Spin until just recently when I realized what it really meant!

Yes, there are quite a few guys that make this thread go. Thanks for the comments!

Good luck Pecos! If I ever get out to the Tucson area I'll definitely stop in for a visit!

And thanks to all who keep this thread going!

#7962 6 years ago

The gold country CL post above deserves a call out. Four machines, 2 pinball and 2 bingo. the bingo look rough but the pinball looks very good. $800 for Fast Draw, Cleopatra, Frolics and Miss America. Miss America looks to be the roughest but as a lot not bad.

goldcountry.craigslist.org link

4machines (resized).jpg4machines (resized).jpg

4pinball3 (resized).jpg4pinball3 (resized).jpg

4pinball4 (resized).jpg4pinball4 (resized).jpg

4pinball2 (resized).jpg4pinball2 (resized).jpg

#7963 6 years ago
Quoted from pinostalgia:

sacramento.craigslist.org link
reno.craigslist.org link
goldcountry.craigslist.org link
medford.craigslist.org link

The old- 'Wish I was closer' on that Skylab....been looking for my first EM.........

#7964 6 years ago

I wanted to give you all a heads up that there is a new listing on Atlanta’s Craigslist currently that might interest you. Guy is selling a Maverick, tee’d off, and slugfest as a lot for $2,900. I talked to him for a while and we didn’t come to a deal, but someone here should snag it up before someone else does. Maverick works fine, but tee’d off is missing the driver board and slugfest will not start and gives an error message. Battery error most likely based on what he told me. Real good deal, but I just wasn’t willing to spend that much, not knowing if here are any other serious issues with them. Good luck!

#7965 6 years ago

Two mystery machines. Feeling Lucky??

Contact/Link: iowacity.craigslist.org link

Condition: "2 pinball for sale or trade"

#7966 6 years ago

Game/Type: Aces and Kings / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: June 1970
Production: Unknown
Cost: $400
Contact/Link: omaha.craigslist.org link

Condition: "Working unit that needs some TLC."

#7967 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Welcome back bluespin! My arms are open and welcoming! You might find this amusing. I always read your Pinside name as Blue Spin until just recently when I realized what it really meant!

This is so awesome! Congrats, Pecos! Best wishes on a successful business venture!

#7968 6 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Good luck to you Pecos!

Quoted from nascarrey:

Good luck Pecos! If I ever get out to the Tucson area I'll definitely stop in for a visit!

Quoted from RyanClaytor:

This is so awesome! Congrats, Pecos! Best wishes on a successful business venture!

Thanks guys! For those of you who want to follow along, A Pecos Diary - My Journey to Pinball Operator or How to Return These Marvelous Mechanical Project Pins to the Wild:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-pecos-diary-my-journey-to-pinball-operator

#7969 6 years ago

~~~~~Mr. Pinball Classifieds~~~~~

Game/Type: Expressway / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: September 1970
Production: 1,555

OP: Does not turn on. That aside, this vintage pinball is in great condition.

#7970 6 years ago

Game/Type: Evel Knievel / Challenger II / SS Conversion Kit 4 Player
Month/Year: July 1976 / 1981
Production: 14,000
Cost: $750
Pinsider: 1iblind
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/61035

#7971 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Pecos Thank you. My handle doesn't mean "blue pin", or "blue spin." My handle refers to two of my favorite things, blues music and pinball. I hope to meet you, @captive_Ball, NicoVolta and others at TPF next week.

#7972 6 years ago

Game: Jubilee
Type: EM 4-Player
Cost: $300
Link/Contact: newjersey.craigslist.org link

OP: Released in 1973 these machines were fun to play. This particular piece was sent to Germany and found it's way back. The coin face is for German Marks. There is slight water damage and the playing field is warped. It might be repairable, or for parts. Call me to discuss.

Notes: Seems willing to take an offer for a parts machine.

Jubilee2 (resized).jpgJubilee2 (resized).jpg

Jubilee (resized).jpgJubilee (resized).jpg

#7973 6 years ago

Game: Skill Pool
Link/Contact: boston.craigslist.org link

OP: Originally part of the Paragon Park amusement park in Hull, Massachusetts in the 1960's and 70's. This machine works great, keeps score and functions perfectly. It shows some wear consistent with its age. It's really fun to play!

SkillPool1 (resized).jpgSkillPool1 (resized).jpg
SkillPool2 (resized).jpgSkillPool2 (resized).jpg

#7974 6 years ago

Game: Super Star
Link/Contact: hartford.craigslist.org link

OP: Williams 1972 Super Star Pinball Machine. Case/ glass in good shape. $500.00 or BO. Back glass in good shape but has some light paint loss. Machine works but has a knocking sound and is somewhat finicky- needs some restoration.

SuperStar2 (resized).jpgSuperStar2 (resized).jpg

SuperStar (resized).jpgSuperStar (resized).jpg

#7975 6 years ago

Game: Various wood rail pinball machines.
Type: Woodrail 1-Player EM
Cost: $

OP: I have around 100 wood rail pinball machines (mostly without backglasses). Some good for just parts. I am looking to sell or trade. Most are made by Williams. Let me know if you are interested. Possible trades for a newer machine to give my brother as a gift.

#7976 6 years ago

Game: Silverball Mania
Type: SS 4-Player
Link: providence.craigslist.org link

OP: This is an older machine that has been sitting unused for a few years. It still powers up and just about everything works. There are 2 things that don't work right now. The first is one of the flippers and the other is the mechanism that shoots the ball back to the start position. My guess is that contacts just need to be cleaned because it all worked when it was shut off a few years ago. I just don't have the time to play with it to get it working. We need to have it out of the house soon to work on that room. You will need to have a tuck and a at least 2-3 people to move this. It's in a basement with around 10 stairs.

Silverball2 (resized).jpgSilverball2 (resized).jpg

Silverball (resized).jpgSilverball (resized).jpg

#7977 6 years ago

1958 Williams "Soccer Kick-Off" $325

newjersey.craigslist.org link

#7979 6 years ago

1948 United "Rondeevoo" $450

orlando.craigslist.org link

#7980 6 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

1948 Williams "Gizmo" $200
boston.craigslist.org link

Going to pick this up tomorrow, hope the cabinet paint will come off.

#7981 6 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

Going to pick this up tomorrow, hope the cabinet paint will come off.

Fantastic!

#7982 6 years ago

Game/Type: Lucky Ace / EM
Month/Year: November 1974
Production: 2,809
Cost: $400
Pinsider: Herk
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/61191

Game/Type: Egg Head / EM
Year: December 1961
Production: 2,100
Cost: $600 obo
Pinsider: Herk
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/61190

#7983 6 years ago

Game/Type: Hang Glider / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1976
Production: 2,325
Pinsider: r5g
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/61183

#7984 6 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

Game: Various wood rail pinball machines.
Type: Woodrail 1-Player EM
Cost: $
OP: I have around 100 wood rail pinball machines (mostly without backglasses). Some good for just parts. I am looking to sell or trade. Most are made by Williams. Let me know if you are interested. Possible trades for a newer machine to give my brother as a gift.

Quoted from RyanClaytor:

1958 Williams "Soccer Kick-Off" $325
newjersey.craigslist.org link

Both of these are are the same ad who has no phone number, hasn't responded to emails, and lists them in Haverstraw NY on the North Jersey and New Jersey CLs.

Has anyone else tried to contact this seller? Ryan, how did you get Soccer Kick-Off as a title? Your link lists no game titles...

Sean

#7985 6 years ago

Can someone grab this for me?! Haha

greenbay.craigslist.org link

$450
Waterworld pinball

#7986 6 years ago

Both of these are are the same ad who has no phone number, hasn't responded to emails, and lists them in Haverstraw NY on the North Jersey and New Jersey CLs.

Has anyone else tried to contact this seller? Ryan, how did you get Soccer Kick-Off as a title? Your link lists no game titles...

Sean

99% Sure it's Irv, this is him on eBay.
ebay.com link: anyingodd

he purchased over a 100 machines from the Silverman auction.

#7987 6 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Can someone grab this for me?! Haha
greenbay.craigslist.org link
$450
Waterworld pinball

Damn! Its a great game, IMHO. I turned off the Sink the Deez option for the initial skill shot and make the player work for it.

#7988 6 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

Damn! Its a great game, IMHO. I turned off the Sink the Deez option for the initial skill shot and make the player work for it.

I miss mine! It is a great game with a bad theme. I never turned off the skill shot but that would make it hard! Lots of new players like the gottlieb sys3’s because they have features like that, start multi ball on a plunge

#7989 6 years ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

Sean
99% Sure it's Irv, this is him on eBay.
ebay.com link
he purchased over a 100 machines from the Silverman auction.

Thanks Pete...I thought he was in a different town, but you're probably right.

Sean

#7990 6 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I miss mine! It is a great game with a bad theme. I never turned off the skill shot but that would make it hard! Lots of new players like the gottlieb sys3’s because they have features like that, start multi ball on a plunge

You can still get 2-ball multiball just not the sink the Deez, same with the water canon, you have to earn it, lol.

#7991 6 years ago

Saturday, March 10 at the Estate of Mind auction house in Middletown, NY:
1953 Williams Dealer
1965 Gottlieb Kings and Queens

https://www.auctionzip.com/Listings/3024839.html

From what I can see, they look nice.

#7992 6 years ago
Quoted from Stoomer:

Sean

The 100 woodrail seller responded to my email asking if he has a particular Williams woodrail I'm looking for. Says he should be up there later this week and will try to look for me.

#7993 6 years ago
Quoted from Stoomer:

Ryan, how did you get Soccer Kick-Off as a title? Your link lists no game titles...

Boy, that sure was the wrong URL, wasn't it. Ha-ha! Woopsies. Found it again for ya:

baltimore.craigslist.org link

...unfortunately the ad seems to have been deleted in the past 24 hours.

Sorry, Sean. Were you lookin' for that one? ...aawww, who am I kidding. You're looking for all of them.

#7994 6 years ago

Manufacturer: Stern
Game/Type: Stars / SS M-100, 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1978
Production: 5,127
Cost: Best Offer
Contact/Link: losangeles.craigslist.org link

Condition: "this pinball machine has been fully restored but seems to have a ghost. will only start when it wants to, must leave it plugged in until it starts to make noise and then you can play."

#7995 6 years ago

Game/Type: Lucky Seven / SS System 3, 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1978
Production: 4,253
Contact/Link: portland.craigslist.org link

Condition: No Pics! OP: "This is a project machine, it is not working at this time. It has been in dry/indoor storage for several years, and I just don't have the time to mess with it so I'm selling it "as is"."

#7996 6 years ago

Manufacturer: Stern
Game/Type: Memory Lane / SS M-100, 4 Player
Month/Year: June 1978
Production: 2,624
Cost: $399
Contact/Link: seattle.craigslist.org link

Condition: "This machine came from a local estate and is missing the playing field glass ($50 on Ebay) and it is currently non-working. We are not technical experts in pinball machines, but we list what we do know regarding the machines condition below. The superb condition of the mirrored backglass, cabinet paints/graphics and playfield makes this an awesome candidate for restoration!

Condition:

Top glass is missing (was broken when we acquired it)
Mirrored back glass in good condition. See photos closely.
Circuit board may or may not work. Seems to have some corrosion.
Score displays don't light up.
Some lights work, some don't as expected with age of machine.
Playfield has some typical wear, but overall good condition. Again, see our photos for best view!
Coin slot mechanism isn't working, but appeares complete.
Case has wear from use and worn paint."

#7997 6 years ago

Game/Type: Night Rider / SS AS-2518-17, 4 Player
Month/Year: January 1976
Production: 7,000
Cost: ??
Contact/Link: seattle.craigslist.org link

Condition: "Just putting the feelers out to see if there is any interest. It has been in the family since 1980 so is in good condition. the power distribution board just fried and I dont have the time to fix it. I know you can get a new on for around $120 from mad dog amusements. Other then that it has worked great."

#7998 6 years ago

Game/Type: Big Star /EM AAB 1 player
Month/Year: September 1972
Production: 1,130
Cost: $225
Contact/Link: charlotte.craigslist.org link

Condition: No Pics! OP: "...works but needs a tune up"

#7999 6 years ago

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hang Glider, 1976 Bally: 250
Above average project, very close to working but needs the normal shop out field very nice, body, backglass and door average, pix avail.
Scott
[email protected], Reno, Nevada
----------------------------------------------------------------------

#8000 6 years ago

Auction today Bloomington Indiana if you are nearby. Star Pool for auction. I can't make it you can if you get there today. I have attached a picture of the pin. (Best one) and the thread below. I hope this helps. Picture towards bottom of pictures for the pinball.

https://www.estatesales.net/IN/Bloomington/47401/1778004

starpool1 (resized).jpgstarpool1 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball
Cabinet parts
1,350 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Delaware, OH
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball
Cabinet parts
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
$ 31.00
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp
Decorations
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 10.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Holton, MI
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
$ 3.00
Hardware
20eyes
Hardware
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
Machine - For Sale
Bellefonte, PA
$ 11.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics
Boards
Troxel Repair
Boards
$ 69.00
Electronics
Pinball Haus
Electronics
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes
Cabinet parts
$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts
Electronics
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 25.00
Apparel - Men
Slipstream Mod Shop
Men
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards
There are 25,992 posts in this topic. You are on page 160 of 520.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/160?hl=pinostalgia and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.