IMG_0085 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0108 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0145 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
427544480_438001162096613_4726558780365908600_n (resized).jpg
432351887_946619277018071_8910572839030189925_n (resized).jpg
20231211_183040 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 26,079 posts in this topic. You are on page 159 of 522.
#7901 6 years ago

This would be worth a look - I'm moving house and sorry to say, will have to be selling a couple of machines, rather than adding!

baltimore.craigslist.org link

#7902 6 years ago

Manufacturer: Chicago Coin
Game/Type: Cinema / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1976
Production: Unknown
Cost: $250
Contact/Link: tucson.craigslist.org link

Condition: "Approximately 3 to 4 years ago we had the machines refurbished and he thoroughly went through them both, and they were working exceptionally well. They do need some TLC repair work at this time and do not run as well when it's cold. The graphics are still in pretty good condition as well as the glass. There is a scratch across the glass towards the front of the machine but does not interfere with the playing field."

#7903 6 years ago

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Old Chicago / EM
Year: March 1975
Production: 7,155
Cost: $750
Link/Contact: knoxville.craigslist.org link

OP: All original with new bumbers and rubbers
Original key and Manuel
In great condition

#7904 6 years ago

~~~Populated Playfield~~~

Game/Type: Power Play / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1977
Production: 13,750
Cost: $180
Link/Contact: philadelphia.craigslist.org link

OP: cash only local pickup only
call ........... DO NOT TEXT PLEASE! TEXTERS WILL BE IGNORED

FOUND AS IS MAKE OFFER

#7905 6 years ago

This might be interesting. I've never seen one before: sacramento.craigslist.org link

#7906 6 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

This might be interesting. I've never seen one before: sacramento.craigslist.org link

There is one for sale in SD as well.

sandiego.craigslist.org link

#7907 6 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

It's a toy / home version. Not a full coin-op pin.

#7908 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

That is true. However, I did a service call on one many years ago and the wife of the
deceased husband was an engineer, he basically pimped it out with a bridge rectifier and
a bunch of electronic modifications.
The wife wanted something from him that she could pass down to their young
child, at the time, that was outside of his aerospace engineering job.

#7909 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Right. But it seems to be pretty unique for a home system. From what I read, for example, the entire playfield is molded plastic.
Anyway, I like weird stuff, so it was interesting to me.

#7910 6 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

Right. But it seems to be pretty unique for a home system. From what I read, for example, the entire playfield is molded plastic.
Anyway, I like weird stuff, so it was interesting to me.

I actually had one of those before. Responded to an ad for "a pinball", and that's what was there when I arrived. Ended up taking it for $40, and passing it off to somebody else that wanted a small game for the kids.

It is actually one piece, and has some odd features.

#7911 6 years ago

I wish you guys could have played the pimped out one.
It really played like a commercial game with some added features.

#7912 6 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

Everything in that garage is from the 70's.

#7913 6 years ago

Xenon on Ebay. ebay.com link: 1980 Bally Xenon Pinball Machine

30 min left bid 600 Local pick up in Columbus, Ohio area.

#7914 6 years ago
Quoted from JT-Pinball:

Xenon on Ebay. ebay.com link » 1980 Bally Xenon Pinball Machine
30 min left bid 600 Local pick up in Columbus, Ohio area.

$850.00 closing price after 32 bids.

#7915 6 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Original key and Manuel
In great condition

If Manuel is in great condition, I don't want him around my wife.

#7916 6 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

$850.00 closing price after 32 bids.

I bought it. Offered seller $750 cash yesterday outside eBay, they declined. Seller ended up with same amount after fees. Luckily eBay started 10% eBay bucks for the next 2 days so I got a $85 credit.

#7917 6 years ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

I bought it. Offered seller $750 cash yesterday outside eBay, they declined. Seller ended up with same amount after fees. Luckily eBay started 10% eBay bucks for the next 2 days so I got a $85 credit.

There is a complete playfield for it also on eBay. Appears to be in better condition. I considered biding on it but just picked up a project game. Xenon is a great game congratulations.

#7918 6 years ago
Quoted from JT-Pinball:

There is a complete playfield for it also on eBay. Appears to be in better condition. I considered biding on it but just picked up a project game. Xenon is a great game congratulations.

It's my 2nd Xenon. I have an extra PF already for it. I put a NOS PF in mine. The cabinet on this one is better than mine. Had seller text me a bunch of extra pics, looks pretty good.

#7919 6 years ago

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Stop 'N' Go / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: August 1964
Production: 1,675
Cost: $500
Contact/Link: baltimore.craigslist.org link

Condition: "...the score keeping is not working properly."

#7920 6 years ago

Game/Type: Firepower / SS System 6, 4 Player
Month/Year: February, 1980
Production: 17,410
Cost: $700
Contact/Link: baltimore.craigslist.org link

Condition: "The game is a light project game and is 95% complete. It needs flipper buttons and the CPU Driver board is out and has a burnt transistor on it, but I have it and needs fixed. Has usual wear on backglass and playfield though very presentable. I had bought this to repair and keep but then came across another FP."

#7921 6 years ago

Game/Type: Hollywood / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: February 1976
Cost: $200
Contact/Link: charlotte.craigslist.org link

Condition: "not working"

#7922 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Hollywood / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: February 1976
Contact/Link: charlotte.craigslist.org link
Condition: "not working"

Wow, that lower left playfield looks horrible!

#7923 6 years ago

Game/Type: Stardust / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1971
Production: 5,455
Cost: $300
Contact/Link: nashville.craigslist.org link

Condition: "Here's a nice stardust EM pinball in working condion. I just bought out a couple of amusement company's and I have just to many machines and I'm moving out the ones that I have doubles or don't want to restore. It does need cleaning up that's up to the new owner its priced to sell and if you have been looking for a pinball for the man cave or arcade this is a fun fast game and it won't last long at this price."

#7924 6 years ago

Manufacturer: 'Gottlieg'
Game/Type: Duotron / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: September 1974
Production: 2,525
Contact/Link: huntsville.craigslist.org link
Condition: "Good condition. Needs some work."

Added over 6 years ago: **This posting has been deleted by its author.**

#7925 6 years ago

I had an acquaintance in college who said that hell was being tied to a Magnotron for the rest of their existence.
Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Magnotron / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: June 1974
Production: 6,550
Cost: $350
Contact/Link: daytona.craigslist.org link
Condition: "Needs some adjustments to the coin intake. Has not been used in a long time."

Added over 6 years ago: **This posting has been deleted by its author.**

#7926 6 years ago

Manufacturer: Bally / Midway
Game/Type: City Slicker / SS 6803, 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1987
Production: 300 (!)
Cost: $1100
Contact/Link: tampa.craigslist.org link

Condition: "This machine is in good condition, it is playable with no issues.
Playfield and backglass are in pretty good condition."

#7927 6 years ago

Manufacturer: Stern
Game/Type: Flight 2000 / SS Widebody 4 Player
Month/Year: August 1980
Production: 6,301
Contact/Link: fortmyers.craigslist.org link

Condition: Wear on lower playfield. OP: "OK I plugged in the pinball machine and it Turned right on, Then it powered off. I can't get it to turn back on. It's a really cool machine the glass is in great condition. It also will need the rubber bumpers replaced but I saw them on eBay for $35 for the whole kit. I don't have time or the knowledge to try and get it working so I am selling the machine. I looked on Google and the first website I saw they were selling the machine for a couple thousand dollars. I'm sure you can find them cheaper but again I don't have the knowledge or time to work on it."

#7928 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

I had an acquaintance in college who said that hell was being tied to a Magnotron for the rest of their existence.
Game/Type: Magnotron / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: June 1974
Production: 6,550
Cost: $350
Contact/Link: daytona.craigslist.org link
Condition: "Needs some adjustments to the coin intake. Has not been used in a long time."

Those chewed-on looking edges of the apron cards have me concerned...

#7929 6 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Agreed, what else was chewed? I had one of these in my collection many years ago. Even found a mint Duotron PF to replace mine. Was really happy when I sold it. Never liked it.

#7930 6 years ago

Pecos thanks for posting your finds. I love browsing looking for a deal.

#7931 6 years ago
Quoted from Balaraform:

Pecos thanks for posting your finds. I love browsing looking for a deal.

I also appreciate the nonstop work of the guys posting deals here. I enjoy checking in and seeing what’s available, only to realize it’s many states away. Here’s to hoping some would be closer.
Thanks for all who contribute here!

#7932 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Flight 2000 / SS Widebody 4 Player
Month/Year: August 1980
Production: 6,301
Contact/Link: fortmyers.craigslist.org link
Condition: Wear on lower playfield. OP: "OK I plugged in the pinball machine and it Turned right on, Then it powered off. I can't get it to turn back on. It's a really cool machine the glass is in great condition. It also will need the rubber bumpers replaced but I saw them on eBay for $35 for the whole kit. I don't have time or the knowledge to try and get it working so I am selling the machine. I looked on Google and the first website I saw they were selling the machine for a couple thousand dollars. I'm sure you can find them cheaper but again I don't have the knowledge or time to work on it."

Wish I was closer.

#7933 6 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

You can see the mouse pee on the playfield.

#7934 6 years ago

you really do have to be quick on Craigslist.... Listing popped up today for 4 games sold as a lot (maverick, shadow, tee’d off, and slugfest) for only $5,000 and in good condition. I called him 45 minutes after it was listed and someone was already heading there with a trailer. Oh well, the hunt continues...

#7935 6 years ago
Quoted from remf:

you really do have to be quick on Craigslist.... Listing popped up today for 4 games sold as a lot (maverick, shadow, tee’d off, and slugfest) for only $5,000 and in good condition. I called him 45 minutes after it was listed and someone was already heading there with a trailer. Oh well, the hunt continues...

Somehow some of these guys get alerts when something comes up on Craigslist. They will know within 10 seconds of the ads posting. The good go fast. The rest you just keep seeing and seeing and seeing.

#7936 6 years ago

~~~~~Mr. Pinball Classifieds~~~~~

Game/Type: Darts / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: June 1960
Production: N/A
Cost: $450

OP: Excellent physical condition. Electric card removed. Probably not working.

#7937 6 years ago

~~~~~Mr. Pinball Classifieds~~~~~

Game/Type: Pinball / EM
Year: August 1977
Production: 594 (!)
Cost: $180

OP: Project machine I cannot have time for: my loss your gain. Was working OK but some switches and relays are very dirty have to start by manual trip start relay. Score and chimes are fine. Motor is strong. Need lots of cleaning and adjusting of relays and switches. Playfield close to 10. All new Comet high power lights. Cabinet close to overall mech shape solid, intact but needs going over. Backglass is 5, peeled but touched up and triple coated. Games plays fast whenn 100%. Price is firm and includes some sspare score reels, etc.

#7938 6 years ago

**<<<Caution New Member>>>**

Game/Type: Surfers / EM 1 Player
Features: Zipper Flippers
Month/Year: March 1967
Production: 908 (!)
Cost: $655 FIRM
Pinsider: LincolnPersons
Contact/Link: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/60896

#7939 6 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Somehow some of these guys get alerts when something comes up on Craigslist. They will know within 10 seconds of the ads posting. The good go fast. The rest you just keep seeing and seeing and seeing.

I think if you save the search it can send you alerts. I haven't done it yet though.

#7940 6 years ago
Quoted from paddlepaw:

I think if you save the search it can send you alerts. I haven't done it yet though.

It is hit or miss on you actually getting the alert and the time at which you get them varies but yes this is the best way I have found

#7941 6 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

There are phone apps that will alert you within seconds of receiving an email from an email address (or email suffix) that you load in the app. I don't know the names of the apps but I will do some research and share with the group.

#7942 6 years ago

Welcome back bluespin....you have been missed

#7943 6 years ago

Game: Sea Shore
Type: EM two-player
Link/Contact: hudsonvalley.craigslist.org link

OP: i have to let it go 1964 pinball reverse painting beautifull wooden play surface new rubber kit needs restore not much needs transformer and glass for body have schematic play with it years ago they say its first four player game when i looked itb up today the internet refered me to meseum big shot is the upper glass beautifull

Notes: I almost want to inquire about it to see if the seller talks like he types, cannot understand most of it.

SeaShore (resized).jpgSeaShore (resized).jpg

SeaShore2 (resized).jpgSeaShore2 (resized).jpg

#7944 6 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

Game: Sea Shore
Type: EM two-player
Link/Contact: hudsonvalley.craigslist.org link
OP: i have to let it go 1964 pinball reverse painting beautifull wooden play surface new rubber kit needs restore not much needs transformer and glass for body have schematic play with it years ago they say its first four player game when i looked itb up today the internet refered me to meseum big shot is the upper glass beautifull
Notes: I almost want to inquire about it to see if the seller talks like he types, cannot understand most of it.

This has been around Craigslist about a year now. Fyi.

#7945 6 years ago
Quoted from remf:

I use a chrome browser extension called "Popup Notifications for Craigslist"

You can set it up to scan craigslist for new adds every 5 minutes. It took some time to get the settings on craigslist to my liking, but once I did the extension searches about a 300 miles radius of my location.

It also helps I work in front a computer most days, so I see things usually within 5-15 minutes of being posted. I have missed a few amazing deals when I was at lunch or in a meeting.

#7946 6 years ago

Keep in mind, if you scrape craigslist too often, it may ban your IP address for a period of time. I had it happen to me with one of those apps.

#7947 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Keep in mind, if you scrape craigslist too often, it may ban your IP address for a period of time. I had it happen to me with one of those apps.

lol, that's exactly what it did to me last night when I was using the app.... I just need to reset the ip address on the router and it should be good.

#7948 6 years ago
Quoted from paddlepaw:

The Craigslist built in alert system is terrible. It will notify you of searches for items that are hours old, and will continuously re-notify you of items that are weeks and weeks old. People must be using third party scraping tools.

#7949 6 years ago
Quoted from alexmogil:

The Craigslist built in alert system is terrible. It will notify you of searches for items that are hours old, and will continuously re-notify you of items that are weeks and weeks old. People must be using third party scraping tools.

That is a fact

#7950 6 years ago
Quoted from La4s:

I use a chrome browser extension called "Popup Notifications for Craigslist"
You can set it up to scan craigslist for new adds every 5 minutes. It took some time to get the settings on craigslist to my liking, but once I did the extension searches about a 300 miles radius of my location.
It also helps I work in front a computer most days, so I see things usually within 5-15 minutes of being posted. I have missed a few amazing deals when I was at lunch or in a meeting.

Hmm, wonder if something similar exists for android...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 55.00
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
Boards
Troxel Repair

$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 169.00
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 26,079 posts in this topic. You are on page 159 of 522.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/159 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.