By Pecos

2 years ago

Stats

• 8,476 posts
  • 324 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by jmountjoy111
  • Topic is favorited by 272 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 785 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_7772 (resized).JPG
IMG_7761 (resized).JPG
F1B160A0-25C5-4819-BB54-A1A27C798D9E (resized).jpeg
CDC07719-8E48-4F15-9B1B-11FB89392556 (resized).jpeg
98FD2A93-ABC7-47A5-90A4-018E23D86176 (resized).jpeg
6D1FB8CE-F0EF-4C24-831B-1E2626995E02 (resized).jpeg
C8A17DB9-FB2C-4E9D-9A7E-528DACFFC97E (resized).jpeg
C58781F6-781F-4519-B251-AC073E94F019 (resized).jpeg
Mannequins playing pinball (resized).png
Capture (resized).JPG
00f0f_jFNUb5CPg1M_1200x900 (resized).jpg
00D0D_i9QbqPCM3U1_1200x900 (resized).jpg
00V0V_5eSdSnpQdFJ_1200x900 (resized).jpg
pasted_image2 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Copy of DSC05383 (resized).jpg

There are 8476 posts in topic. You are on page 157 of 170.
#7801 3 months ago

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Torch / SS System 1, 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1980
Production: 3,880
Cost: $250
Contact/Link: inlandempire.craigslist.org link

Condition: "Not working, needs one circuit board which is $80.00 besides that theres no problems."

#7802 3 months ago

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Firepower / SS System 6, 4 Player
Month/Year: February, 1980
Production: 17,410
Cost: $800
Contact/Link: inlandempire.craigslist.org link Condition: "The Firepower pinball machine has all brand new boards in it. The only board I didn't replace was the sound board. The game works good a couple things stick here and there however those are easy repairs."

Added 100 days ago: **Firepower no longer listed in ad**

#7803 3 months ago

Quoted from Pecos:
Game/Type: Aztec / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: July 1976
Production: 10,150
Cost: $400
Contact/Link: louisville.craigslist.org link
Condition: Typical flaking on backglass. OP: "Lights up Needs some TLC. Would not take much to get working just don't have time."

**Relisted at same price**
louisville.craigslist.org link

Added 100 days ago: **This posting has been deleted by its author.**

#7804 3 months ago

I know the seller, good guy. Almost bought this one...
Game/Type: Jumping Jack / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: May 1973
Production: 4,975
Cost: $425
Contact/Link: phoenix.craigslist.org link Condition: "It was working great, but started glitching two months ago and I have not touched it since. I have other games I want to work on so selling this machine as a project game in "as is condition" Backglass has been sealed and is in good condition except a bit of paint cracking. Playfield and cabinet are in good condition. Very clean game. Plastics are in good condition and the drop targets are intact. Also has new bumper caps, rubbers, and locks are all around. The game also has the metal back door."

#7805 3 months ago
#7806 3 months ago

Saw this on Mr Pinball. I'd love to check these and that Tulsa auction out but it's too far of course.

100 Woodrail Pinballs, 1950, 1960s Gottlieb Williams: 300 each take them all
Jack, Phone: 513-697-8147
Milford, Ohio, Ohio

#7807 3 months ago

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Rolling Stones /SS MPU AS-2518-35, 4 Player
Month/Year: June 1979
Production: 5,700
Cost: $350 Firm
Contact/Link: minneapolis.craigslist.org link Condition: "I wont have time for this project. Its missing some playfield components, transformer assy. Displays, sound bd, driver bd are included but should be assumed non working. I have a box of parts I will throw in as well. extra plastics etc. The legs pf glass and end rail are included. ...If you have Bally parts around and are ambitious you can get this working again. These sell for big $ when working. Thanks!"

#7808 3 months ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Rolling Stones /SS MPU AS-2518-35, 4 Player
Month/Year: June 1979
Production: 5,700
Cost: $350 Firm
Contact/Link: minneapolis.craigslist.org link
Condition: "I wont have time for this project. Its missing some playfield components, transformer assy. Displays, sound bd, driver bd are included but should be assumed non working. I have a box of parts I will throw in as well. extra plastics etc. The legs pf glass and end rail are included. ...If you have Bally parts around and are ambitious you can get this working again. These sell for big $ when working. Thanks!"

Get ready for it. " I wish I was closer". THat RS has a nice looking play field and back glass.

#7809 3 months ago

Looks like it's missing the scoring posts on the looparounds, though. Those would be impossible to source.

#7810 3 months ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

Looks like it's missing the scoring posts on the looparounds, though. Those would be impossible to source.

I see what you are saying. I also looked closer at the back glass and it is all bubbly at the bottom.

#7811 3 months ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I see what you are saying. I also looked closer at the back glass and it is all bubbly at the bottom.

True, but I wouldn't hesitate to buy it if those posts weren't missing. That glass is probably as good as you're going to find. Playfield looked better than most too.

#7812 3 months ago

That back glass makes Jagger look even worse than he does in real like and that's not easy.

#7813 3 months ago

Manufacturer: Data East
Game/Type: Star Trek / DMD DataEast/Sega Version 3, 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1991
Production: 4,400
Cost: $1595 Firm
Contact/Link: indianapolis.craigslist.org link

Condition: "Currently the game has 2 issues.
On the DMD display half of the top led line is out. (I think this is related to a resistor and I am attempting to correct that now)
2. The Playfield needs restored or replaced, it sucks.

Other than the play field the game is in great shape and plays well. You honestly hardly notice the issue with the line in the display (I might have this fixed by purchase time). Cabinet is in great condition.

I will not pretend the bad play field does not harm the value of the machine; but good...yet not perfect ones.... are being offered on eBay for $4000-$4500. With my asking price and a new playfield you will will have an incredible machine on your hand.

It needs a new set of rubbers of course and I think I counted a total 3 lights that need to be replaced.

I just saw a new old stock playfield sell on ebay for about $500 and CPR is taking order for replacement playfields that they will be offering. Only one on CL in the our area has an asking price is $2700. You decide if a better, but not perfect, playfield is worth $1200 to you."

#7814 3 months ago

Game/Type: Big Deal / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1977
Production: 7,301
Contact/Link: fortmyers.craigslist.org link Condition: "The game is in good condition overall.
Project game. Does not work.
Had replaced all bulbs and rubbers. Was working fine.
Playfield does not light up currently.
Would like to find a home for this Pinball game."

Added 45 days ago: **Ad not found**

#7815 3 months ago

Game/Type: River Boat / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: September 1964
Production: 1,650
Contact/Link: cnj.craigslist.org link Condition: "My family got this in the '70s, and we played it endlessly for days, weeks, years! It ran flawlessly when taken out of service in the '90s.
It's been stored indoors in a non-smoking house. The rubbers are dried out, and the numbers are sticky during reset, and it could use a thorough overhaul, but it's in pretty decent shape, all told. Very little deterioration on the glass art.
The left side (not shown here) has had names & high scores written on it. Enjoy the charm, add your own scores, or paint over.....your choice."

#7816 3 months ago

With Valentines day coming, love is in the air. It's time once again to welcome the latest Project Pin Lovers to the Project Pin Love Boat!

Welcome TBIRD71!
Welcome AUKraut!
Welcome hocuslocus!
Welcome RoyGBev!
Welcome phil-lee!
Welcome Pappy2112!
Welcome HD_Fatboy!
Welcome bbhenry2000!
Welcome Dianecz!
Welcome SealClubber!
Welcome pin-pimp!
Welcome tomdrum!
Welcome nman!
Welcome paddlepaw!
Welcome kaz1961!

#7817 3 months ago
Quoted from paddlepaw:

Saw this on Mr Pinball. I'd love to check these and that Tulsa auction - good - out but it's too far of course.

100 Woodrail Pinballs, 1950, 1960s Gottlieb Williams: 300 each take them all
Jack, Phone: 513-697-8147
Milford, Ohio, Ohio - parts games from what I've heard

#7818 3 months ago

Game/Type: 8 Ball / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: Jan 1966
Production: 3,250
Cost: $275
Contact/Link:allentown.craigslist.org link

Condition: Total project. Dirty. Cab has been painted. Back glass has wear spots. Playfield looks decent underneath the dirt.

#7819 3 months ago

sfbay.craigslist.org link I texted him.
Seller is very motivated and wants to get it out of his shed asap.
I chickened out because i don't think i will find a wiring harness for it...

#7820 3 months ago
Quoted from pinostalgia:

sfbay.craigslist.org link
I texted him.
Seller is very motivated and wants to get it out of his shed asap.
I chickened out because i don't think i will find a wiring harness for it...

Holy crap!! Anybody willing to grab it and ship it to me? I'll PayPal the funds and throw in a little extra for the hassle.

#7821 3 months ago

Hey all,
It's not Pinball, but I figured it would be ok to post a Skee project on here:
frederick.craigslist.org link It's in Frederick, MD and they want $100. Cabinet looks pretty bad but this is the way older style that is EM, I think. Maybe the internals can be revived and mated with some carpentry?
-Rob
-check out my Kickstarter at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...d?ref=3De36051
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for my Williams system 3-7 sound board potentiometer solutions

Added 97 days ago: Link to my kickstarter was wrong. Correct link is https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2111218102/skee-ball-display-pcbs-redesigned?ref=e36051

#7822 3 months ago

**Sold**

Game/Type: Flash / SS System 4, 4 Player
Month/Year: January 1979
Production: 19,505

Condition: "plays well, play field worn"

#7823 3 months ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Flash / SS System 4, 4 Player
Month/Year: January 1979
Production: 19,505
Condition: "plays well, play field worn"

... and six others for under $1K each. That's going to be a pleasant surprise for folks who visit the link @pecos posted!

-Rob
-check out my Kickstarter at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...d?ref=3De36051
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for my Williams system 3-7 sound board potentiometer solutions

#7824 3 months ago

Game/Type: 4 Square /EM 1 Player
Month/Year: June 1971
Production: 2,200
Cost: $295
Contact/Link: phoenix.craigslist.org link

Condition: "Working, unrestored, 1971 Gottlieb 4 Square pinball machine. Plays and scores as is, but needs extensive restoration. Cabinet, backglass, and playfield all in rough condition. I have owned this machine for 20+ years. This is one of Gottlieb's last short flipper games. Includes documentation from manufacturer. Interesting trades considered."

#7825 3 months ago

Game/Type: Alien Poker / SS System 6A, 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1980
Production: 6,000
Cost: "Throw me a number that is resonable. Let me know what you are thinking"
Contact/Link: milwaukee.craigslist.org link

Condition: "I have an older pinball that needs to go. Needs work does not totally work but parts are available for it. Not sure what it is worth in current condition . ...when you plug it in it does kinda turn on."

#7826 3 months ago

~~~New Member~~~

Game/Type: Sing Along / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: September 1967
Production: 3,300
Cost: $400 obo
Pinsider: Empinfan
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/60219

#7827 3 months ago

Mr. & Mrs Pac-Man pinball $200.00 pinside market

#7828 3 months ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

Mr. & Mrs Pac-Man pinball $200.00 pinside market

Archived after 4 days
Sold for $ 200
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
As is “For Parts, As Is. I do have the entire machine, only pictures of the upper cabinet at the moment. Sitting since the 90s.”
2018-02-14
Ashland, OH

Looks like it's just the backbox. And the backglass is delaminating badly.

#7829 3 months ago

Game/Type: Dealer's Choice / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1974
Production: 8,850
Cost: Buy It Now: $200 or Make an offer
Link/Contact: ebay.com link » Williams Dealers Choice Pinball Machine Rare Project Or Parts

OP: Partially Works, Flippers Work, Some lights Light up, extra parts, extra light bulbs, some extra rubbers, has original ball, Includes key to open coin box. Has tilt ball, Has all parts. Complete. Owners manual included, not pictured. This machine is showing some wear on the sides, This is a four player electro-mechanical pinball machine. Backglass has a lot of hairline cracks in the paint. Play field glass is in really good shape, only a few scratches. NO key to backdoor, taped in place. Has fading in the Dealers Choice Display, playfield is in pretty good shape and some rust on legs, see pics. Good shape for age. From 70s. 1973?
Sold as is, parts or project - Check out the pictures
SEE ALL PHOTOS FOR DETAILS, ASK ANY QUESTIONS BEFORE PURCHASE. LOACL PICKUP ONLY .CAN MEET FOR SALE.
Local Pickup only

#7830 3 months ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Link/Contact: ebay.com link » Williams Dealers Choice Pinball Machine Rare Project Or Parts
OP: Partially Works, Flippers Work, Some lights Light up, extra parts, extra light bulbs, some extra rubbers, has original ball, Includes key to open coin box. Has tilt ball, Has all parts. Complete. Owners manual included, not pictured. This machine is showing some wear on the sides, This is a four player electro-mechanical pinball machine. Backglass has a lot of hairline cracks in the paint. Play field glass is in really good shape, only a few scratches. NO key to backdoor, taped in place. Has fading in the Dealers Choice Display, playfield is in pretty good shape and some rust on legs, see pics. Good shape for age. From 70s. 1973?
SEE ALL PHOTOS FOR DETAILS, ASK ANY QUESTIONS BEFORE PURCHASE. LOACL PICKUP ONLY .CAN MEET FOR SALE.
Local Pickup only

Hmm... 11-1/2 hour drive one way.... a free weekend....maybe....

#7831 3 months ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

In the ad, they claim to have the whole machine.

Rob

#7832 3 months ago
Quoted from rkahr:

Rob

I hope the play field is in better shape then the back glass.

#7833 3 months ago

Local Pickup only

This is 1 hour away from me. If someone wants it I can pick it up

#7834 3 months ago
Quoted from rkahr:

Ah, they only have the photo of the backbox. It was late, and I misread it.

#7835 3 months ago

Local Pickup only

Interesting. Because that same machine is on Craigslist, but it's listed as being in the Hayward area. sfbay.craigslist.org link

#7836 3 months ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

Interesting. Because that same machine is on Craigslist, but it's listed as being in the Hayward area. sfbay.craigslist.org link

But this is the RARE Dealer's Choice!

#7837 3 months ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Ah, they only have the photo of the backbox. It was late, and I misread it.

I count my post as "Moderating" ForceFlow!

-Rob

#7838 3 months ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Machine - For Sale
Mr. & Mrs. Pac-ManNew!As is “For Parts, As Is. I do have the entire machine, only pictures of the upper cabinet at the moment. Sitting since the 90s.”

Updated with a quick picture of the lower cabinet. Not claiming its anything more than a parts machine

#7839 3 months ago

Game/Type: Fire Queen /EM 2 Player
Month/Year: November 1977
Production: 970 (!)
Cost: $500
Contact/Link: phoenix.craigslist.org link

Condition: Unknown. Looks nice.

#7840 3 months ago

Game/Type: Space Invaders / SS AS-2518-35, 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1979
Production: 11,400
Cost: $895
Contact/Link: portland.craigslist.org link

Condition: "We are moving and cannot take the Vintage Pinball Machine with us, so it is PRICED TO SELL!
The graphics are outstanding on this vintage game. Good working order."

#7841 3 months ago

Project Pin Parts!

Game/Type: Space Odyssey / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: June 1976
Production: 4,300
Contact/Link: washingtondc.craigslist.org link

Condition: "parts for sale. Can ship but prefer not to. Open to offers before i put it on eBay.
Lower cabinet (front wood need to be put back on ) 30
Top head empty with back door 20
Bottom board complete 50
Board from head 25
Coin door assembly 50
Lockdown bar 20
Chime unit 30
Complete populated playfield 100"

#7842 3 months ago

Game/Type: F-14 Tomcat / SS System 11A, 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1987
Production: 14,502
Cost: $300
Contact/Link: atlanta.craigslist.org link Condition: "...plays great, fast multi ball game. play field in good shape , has cash box, keys , original manual, original paint ,back glass Good ,all displays functioning."

Added 96 days ago: **This posting has been flagged for removal.**

#7843 3 months ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Contact/Link: atlanta.craigslist.org link
Condition: "...plays great, fast multi ball game. play field in good shape , has cash box, keys , original manual, original paint ,back glass Good ,all displays functioning."

Damn, posted 8 hours ago.......betcha it's gone by now.

#7844 3 months ago

***Pinball play field, back glass, back glass cabinet***

Game/Type: Gulf Stream / EM
Month/Year: May 1973
Production: 4,175
Link/Contact: houston.craigslist.org link

OP: Pinball play field, back glass, back glass cabinet and misc other parts that came from original pinball machine..the game was called gulf stream ! These were the only parts salvaged from the machine.. parts are in fair to good quality for the age. Good for bar or game room.. or? Call for more details
And remember cash is king and no bs!!!!

#7845 3 months ago

Manufacturer: Sonic (Spain)
Game/Type: Cherry Bell / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1978
Production: Unknown
Cost: $350
Link/Contact: knoxville.craigslist.org link

OP: 1978 Sonic of Spain electro -mechanical pinball machine. The backglass and playfield are in excellent condition. The graphics are bright and comical. The cabinet has been rebuilt due to the older cabinet being made of press wood and was exposed to moisture over the years. The machine turns on, the bells chime, rings and plays. But the machine does not advance the ball in play. It should not take much to make this a complete working game. Payment is cash only please.

#7846 3 months ago

Game/Type: Supersonic /SS
Year: October 1979
Production: 10,340
Cost: $550 OBO
Link/Contact: allentown.craigslist.org link

OP: Bally Supersonic Pinball machine for sale.
Game does not always boot correctly.
It is decent, with some flaking on the Backglass, some wear on the playfield and normal dings and scuffs on cabinet.

#7847 3 months ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Condition: "...plays great, fast multi ball game. play field in good shape , has cash box, keys , original manual, original paint ,back glass Good ,all displays functioning."

I texted this F-14 to my contact in Atlanta. He says it is a scam " I already sold it but here is the site whee I bought it."

#7848 3 months ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I texted this F-14 to my contact in Atlanta. He says it is a scam " I already sold it but here is the site whee I bought it."

As soon as I see a "text this email " type of thing I know it's fake.

But part of you just HAS to do it, in case by some stroke of luck it isnt.

#7849 3 months ago
Quoted from Pecos:

#7850 3 months ago
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Camp Hill, PA
$ 10.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 19.95
$ 7.65
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball
$ 319.00
€ 8.40
€ 50.00
Boards
FLIPPROJETS
$ 21.00
$ 30.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 8476 posts in topic. You are on page 157 of 170.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside