IMG_0263 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0262 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0158 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0157 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0106 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0166 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0085 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 26,100 posts in this topic. You are on page 152 of 522.
#7551 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Project Pin Parts!
Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Type: Two used widebody playfield glasses
Cost: Free!
Contact/Link: denver.craigslist.org link
Condition: Used. OP: "Up for grabs are a couple of used widebody Gottlieb Pinball playfield glass (Black Hole, Haunted House, etc.) "

Wow, wish I was there. I could use one of those.

#7552 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Surfer / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: October 1976
Production: 2,700
Cost: "...shoot me a offer of cash or what you have to trade."
Contact/Link: tulsa.craigslist.org link
Condition: "Game powers on but flashes game over. Don't have time to mess with it"

Wow! That thing is a parts machine only.

#7553 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

**Price reduced from $350 to $250**
cincinnati.craigslist.org link

On Beam is such a cool (and tough) game, though I'm biased because I have one. But that's because it's such a cool (and tough) game! Someone go save this!

#7554 6 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

Wow, wish I was there. I could use one of those.

I could too. Need a glass for Time Line

#7555 6 years ago

Not a lot of info:

Freddy 'Cougar' pinball near Pittsburgh. I've messaged to get info but no response yet. Could be a steal, could be a bust.

pittsburgh.craigslist.org link

#7556 6 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

On Beam is such a cool (and tough) game, though I'm biased because I have one. But that's because it's such a cool (and tough) game! Someone go save this!

I DON'T own one and I agree with you. It is one of the only Bally 60's games I actually have fun playing when I get a chance. At $250, its a good buy even if you look past the repainted cabinet and the lifting Backglass. Most are lifting or flaking. That one at least looks like the paint is all there and can be saved with clearcoating.

#7557 6 years ago

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: DING DONG! / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: February 1968
Production: 1,850
Cost: $450
Contact/Link: harrisonburg.craigslist.org link

Condition: "here's the deal It was working I transported it and something must of came lose know it comes up lights up but the score just spins and spins also I have misplaced the bag of keys and extra bands"

I just wanted to say Ding Dong.

#7558 6 years ago

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Boomerang / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1974
Production: 2,585
Cost: $625.00
Contact/Link: toledo.craigslist.org link

Boomerang PINBALL MACHINE Vintage Excellent Working condition FUN!!! Many lights and rubber bumpers replaced. Solid cabinet, graphics, and Back-glass Artwork. Very exciting to play. Paul Bunyan pinball machine is also for sale on the Findlay Craig's list NO TEXTS or EMAILS USE phone number in the contact section of this post.
++++++++++++++++++

This one has a little play field wear, but it looks like a cool pinball machine.

#7559 6 years ago

Game/Type: Police Force / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: August, 1989
Production: 4,757
Cost: $800 FIRM "Working Project"
Pinsider: mc8045
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/58854

#7560 6 years ago

Manufacturer: Zaccaria, of Bologna, Italy (1974-1987)
Game/Type: Universe / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: November, 1977
Production: ???
Cost: $400 "The play field, back screen and bumpers are in great condition. There is no coin box but overall the machine is in really good condition. It will require some additional work to get it to play correctly. call or text for additional information."
Link/Contact: sandiego.craigslist.org link

#7561 6 years ago
Quoted from hodgesm0:

Manufacturer: Zaccaria, of Bologna, Italy (1974-1987)
Game/Type: Universe / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: November, 1977
Production: ???
Cost: $400 "The play field, back screen and bumpers are in great condition. There is no coin box but overall the machine is in really good condition. It will require some additional work to get it to play correctly. call or text for additional information."
Link/Contact: sandiego.craigslist.org link

Neat! I've not seen that one before. Nice find.

#7562 6 years ago

Game/Type: Embryon / SS AS-2518-35, 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1980
Production: 2,250
Cost: $600 OBO
Contact/Link: sacramento.craigslist.org link

Condition: "My wife has declared that my pinball machine collection is too big, so my loss is your gain

Emryon's condition is as follows:
Ø good cosmetic condition
Ø There is a~ 2 in. square bare wood spot in the middle of the playfield
Ø The CPU board needs to be replaced due to battery leakage.
Ø Unknown electrical condition otherwise"

#7563 6 years ago

Game/Type: PIN·BOT / SS System 11A, 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1986
Production: 12,001
Cost: $900 OBO

Condition: "My wife has declared that my pinball machine collection is too big, so my loss is your gain

...It comes with keys and instruction manual dated Oct 6, 1986

There is wear on play field.
Cabinet Art work is still good along exterior.
Ø very good cosmetic condition
Ø The biggest issue is an electrical problem in the driver circuit for one of the solenoids causing that solenoid to overheat.
Ø Otherwise the game is in very good to excellent condition overall."

#7564 6 years ago

Game/Type: Gorgar / SS System 6, 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1979
Production: 14,000
Cost: $400 OBO
...It comes with keys and instruction manual dated Dec19, 1979.
The prior pin owner did the evil faux-pas of speckle painting over the exterior Cabinet's Art.
So if you are fanatical, an art restorer might be able to uncover the original cabinet Art under the speckle paint.
Ø There is some wear on the playfield
Ø #4 player display is not working
Ø There was an intermittent issue that I think I fixed but may crop back up. At times it would just quit playing, although I think the issue was the roll over switch for the ball drop.
Ø I did recently replace the CPU board with a newly refurbished board so it should be good for a long time."

Added over 6 years ago: **This posting has been deleted by its author.**

#7565 6 years ago

Game/Type: Travel Time / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: January 1973
Production: 3,450
Cost: $450
Condition: "Needs some work"

#7566 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

I contacted this guy and he has not gotten back to me. Ad is still up though. I would buy it. I think maybe these ads are to show the wife that no one is interested.

#7567 6 years ago

Game/Type: Torch / SS 1 Player
Month/Year: February 1980
Production: 3,880
Cost: $200
Contact/Link: louisville.craigslist.org link

Condition: "Have a pinball machine its a 1980 gottlieb TORCH needs work doesnt turn on. Perfect idea for someone who knows how to work on pinball machines probably an easy fix once fixed you will get lots of enjoyment out of it we did! its been in the family for years. I would keep but I dont have the time or money to get it fixed. Will except all offers!! Need gone ASAP! If interested call or text"

Note: I'm pretty bummed about this one. It's a good deal, and I wanted a Winter project and texted about it - he wants cash. I offered PayPal or any other means of payment and he did not return my texts. I'm 5 hours away and I got a good pile of snow on me today. I haven't seen any pictures yet. So I dunno. Go get it I guess, but remember this: I will be sad.

#7568 6 years ago
Quoted from alexmogil:

...probably an easy fix

I still find this statement hilarious

Easy fix for Gottlieb Torch:

Confirm the little transformer isn't a smoldered mess
Replace all the edge pins, including those bifurcated split-pins
Do all the ground mods
Replace the Power supply. (or rebuild - after all, that's "easy" too!)
Replace the MPU (do not consider attempting a repair, unless you are already an expert, and have plenty of spare parts on hand)
Check the Driver board for shorted transistors

At that point maybe... MAYBE power it on and troubleshoot further.

Not to say $200 isn't a fair price. Just that people so often have no idea.

#7569 6 years ago
Quoted from alexmogil:

Note: I'm pretty bummed about this one. It's a good deal, and I wanted a Winter project and texted about it - he wants cash. I offered PayPal or any other means of payment and he did not return my texts.

FYI, offering paypal for low-value pick-up item screams scam, and most sellers will stop any discussion/transaction right there.

#7570 6 years ago
Quoted from songofsixpence:

Do all the ground mods
Replace the MPU (do not consider attempting a repair, unless you are already an expert, and have plenty of spare parts on hand)

Torch is a fun machine, another if I was closer. I've taken to just biting the bullet and putting in the pascal all-in-one board and replacing the edge pins that are left. works great and adds some nice features.

#7571 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

FYI, offering paypal for low-value pick-up item screams scam, and most sellers will stop any discussion/transaction right there.

I know. It was worth a shot. I'm sure someone will end up with a project game. It's why I posted it here.

#7572 6 years ago
Quoted from alexmogil:

I know. It was worth a shot. I'm sure someone will end up with a project game. It's why I posted it here.

I text the guy but got no response. I was shocked that I hadn’t seen it and then I realized for some reason my Craigslist search for Louisville was turned off. I don’t know how that happened but it probably saved me some cash lol

#7573 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Definitely wish I was closer on that one...that's a great price for an Embryon that could be restored.

#7574 6 years ago

This one is off the market fellow Project Pinsters. Sold to @pookycade. Congrats and have fun with your Projecct Pin!
Game/Type: Blackout / SS System 6, 4 Player
Month/Year: June 1980
Production: 7,050
Cost: $700 OBO
Contact/Link: washingtondc.craigslist.org link
Condition: "The machine can be lighted on but it is NOT WORKING. It needs work."

Added over 6 years ago: **Sold**

#7575 6 years ago

Game/Type: Joker Poker / SS System 1, 4 Player
Month/Year: August 1978
Production: 9,280
Cost: $900 "feel free to make me an offer"
Contact/Link: atlanta.craigslist.org link

Condition: "...I'm listing it as a project and as-is mostly because I know it needs a new power board. Check the pictures of the current board, as the connector needs to be rewired. The playfield is in VERY nice shape with almost no wear. The drop targets are all intact, but many of the plastics are broken.The backglass has some flaking (see pics of rear of glass). The cabinet is average, but in nice shape. Comes with original legs. "

#7576 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Blackout / SS System 6, 4 Player
Month/Year: June 1980
Production: 7,050
Cost: $700 OBO
Contact/Link: washingtondc.craigslist.org link
Condition: "The machine can be lighted on but it is NOT WORKING. It needs work."

I'm picking this up on Monday

#7577 6 years ago

A Joker Poker and a Nip-It! Two winners!
Game/Type: Nip-It / EM 4 Player
Features: Zipper Flippers, ball grabber 'Balligator'
Month/Year: February 1972
Production: 4,580
Cost: $500
Link/Contact: orlando.craigslist.org link
Condition: "I bought it years ago in hopes of getting it fully restored to perfect operating condition and while I put in new rubber and cleaned it up about 9 years ago, it has sat since we moved to FL and I want it gone. I cannot find the key to the back to get it turned on to even see how it is working now, but the condition is very good, with wear you might find on a 40 year old game."

#7578 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Definitely wish I was closer on that one...that's a great price for an Embryon that could be restored.

I'll likely have something similar, but working condition, for sale next weekend. Will be putting up a marketplace ad around that time

#7579 6 years ago

Game/Type: Amazing Spider-Man / SS System 80, 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1980
Production: 7,625
Cost: $500 Each
Contact/Link: ocala.craigslist.org link
Condition: "I'm selling two amazing spiderman pinball machines. Both machines ran not that long ago. Minor adjustment need and should be back up running. 500 firm for each. If you want both I'm sure we could give you a better deal. My father has worked on various pinball machines in the past but is just getting up in age now to where he has no interest in working on them."

Do all the ground mods

I have an The Amazing Spider-Man project that I bought for $200 - the very first of my Project Pins, almost three years ago. $500 more and a new playfield later, it is still sitting at the bottom of my Project Pin queue. I lost interest after re-pinning most of the edge connectors - and that was when those bifurcated pins could still be found. Gottlieb System 1 and System 80s can be fixed, but as songofsixpence said, they can also be a ton of work.

#7580 6 years ago
Quoted from Philk:

I'll likely have something similar, but working condition, for sale next weekend. Will be putting up a marketplace ad around that time

PM sent.

#7581 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

I have an The Amazing Spider-Man project that I bought for $200 - the very first of my Project Pins, almost three years ago. $500 more and a new playfield later, it is still sitting at the bottom of my Project Pin queue. I lost interest after re-pinning most of the edge connectors - and that was when those bifurcated pins could still be found. Gottlieb System 1 and System 80s can be fixed, but as songofsixpence said, they can also be a ton of work.

Get to it after Queen of Hearts Pecos!!

All Sys 80 games can be a pain, that's why I usually just replace the boards in them. Ni Wumpfs work great. And I think you saw it in the other thread, just got my new glass from Shay. Thing is sweet...definitely recommended. If yours is shot, he only has one left from this run.

IMG_4559 (resized).JPGIMG_4559 (resized).JPG

IMG_4560 (resized).JPGIMG_4560 (resized).JPG

#7582 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

And I think you saw it in the other thread, just got my new glass from Shay. Thing is sweet...definitely recommended. If yours is shot, he only has one left from this run.

Thanks @Colsond3. The red is shot but the rest is okay. I think it is salvagable, but thanks for the heads up!

#7583 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Gottlieb System 1 and System 80s can be fixed, but as songofsixpence said, they can also be a ton of work.

Oh - I am in no way saying they are not worth it - just to be wary.

My first experiences with Sys1 had been a steady, prolonged kick in the balls. I would like to do what I can that no one else endure the same pain that I had gone through.
Also, I'm almost reluctant to say, but the bifurcated pins seem to have become available again. There are two vendors that I know of that are carrying them. If they will continue to be available I don't know. So do I say, "Hey guys, there they are!" or do I stay silent, and hoard them all for myself?

As for my Torch, I paid $300 for it. Has a flaky backglass, worn playfield and the MPU was no good. At this point, I'm an MPU away from having it working again. I also want to say I have no regrets about it.

Here are the pins:
http://www.arcadeshop.com/i/475/molex-pin-snap-in-crimp.htm

-dave

#7584 6 years ago

You made a very good point that I would not have considered before when looking at a "Dead" Sys 1 game. To somehow check to see if the small transformer (NLA) is still good. Beyond that, just about everything is available (at a cost). So, yes, it is very easy for a "good buy" to become a project that quickly exceeds its working value. Hopefully, on that matter, more and more people will appreciate System 1 games and the value of them will start to increase. If you like early Bally SS and late EM games, many of the Sys 1 games offer the same fun of a Late model EM without the need to know, understand, or maintain Relay/Stepper logic. All the bulletproofing information, and new boards have made System 1 games VERY reliable.

But, sadly, there are a few dogs in there too. But something has to give up its life to keep the better ones alive!

#7585 6 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

You made a very good point that I would not have considered before when looking at a "Dead" Sys 1 game. To somehow check to see if the small transformer (NLA) is still good. Beyond that, just about everything is available (at a cost). So, yes, it is very easy for a "good buy" to become a project that quickly exceeds its working value. Hopefully, on that matter, more and more people will appreciate System 1 games and the value of them will start to increase. If you like early Bally SS and late EM games, many of the Sys 1 games offer the same fun of a Late model EM without the need to know, understand, or maintain Relay/Stepper logic. All the bulletproofing information, and new boards have made System 1 games VERY reliable.
But, sadly, there are a few dogs in there too. But something has to give up its life to keep the better ones alive!

Thanks for pointing that out. I'll keep that in mind when I come across them. And I agree, I've had quite a few CE3K's, and 2 Incredible Hulk's. Great fun games in my opinion.

#7586 6 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

You made a very good point that I would not have considered before when looking at a "Dead" Sys 1 game. To somehow check to see if the small transformer (NLA) is still good. Beyond that, just about everything is available (at a cost).

My understanding is that the small transformer is mostly about powering the displays. I have seen replacement LED displays become available for the Sys1 and 80. I assume these run on 5 volts, so I wonder if the small transformer is necessary if these are replaced?

If so, then there is a final workaround for that last early-Gottlieb problem. Not necessarily cheap though.

#7587 6 years ago

I just listed a Bad Cats project for trade in the market place. Looking for other projects preferably

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/59005

#7588 6 years ago

My understanding is that the small transformer is mostly about powering the displays. I have seen replacement LED displays become available for the Sys1 and 80. I assume these run on 5 volts, so I wonder if the small transformer is necessary if these are replaced?
If so, then there is a final workaround for that last early-Gottlieb problem. Not necessarily cheap though.

LED displays would need at least 5v and 12v.

The only LED displays being produced that I'm aware of are here:

http://www.bostonpinballcompany.com/displays.htm

The small transformer carries a bit more than just the high voltage for the displays:

The two transformers convert the 120 volts AC input to other voltages needed for the game. The large transformer outputs power for the solenoids (24 volts), general illumination light power (6.3 volts), and CPU controlled light power (6 volts). The small transformer outputs the main score display voltage (60/42 volts), the computer board voltage (12 volts which ultimately ends up as +5 volts), and the score display offset/reference voltages (8 and 4 volts).
http://www.pinrepair.com/sys1/

But, depending on what the LED displays actually require, and as long as you install a power supply for the 12v, it could be something worth exploring. If this turns out to be a viable workaround, it sure could save a fair number of games with dead small transformer.

#7589 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Really??? I don't know that I'd agree with that. At least in my experience, I offered a seller of a low priced pin ($150) his entire asking price via PayPal if he would hold the pin for me. When I showed up to pick up the machine I inquired if he'd had any other interest. He said said, "Yah, probably about 30 other folks."

*LOL* ...glad I sent him some dough.

Good luck! (What's the word?)

Quoted from Colsond3:

just got my new glass from Shay. Thing is sweet.

You took the words out of my mouth. That thing does indeed look crazy-sweet.

My first experiences with Sys1 had been a steady, prolonged kick in the balls

Literally laughed out loud.

#7590 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Amazing Spider-Man / SS System 80, 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1980
Production: 7,625
Cost: $500 Each
Contact/Link: ocala.craigslist.org link
Condition: "I'm selling two amazing spiderman pinball machines. Both machines ran not that long ago. Minor adjustment need and should be back up running. 500 firm for each. If you want both I'm sure we could give you a better deal. My father has worked on various pinball machines in the past but is just getting up in age now to where he has no interest in working on them."

If you'd be willing to ship, I'd buy it.

#7591 6 years ago

Game/Type: Firepower
Month/Year: February, 1980
Production: 17,410 units
Cost: $775
Contact/Link: philadelphia.craigslist.org link

Looks to be in nice cosmetic shape, but take a look at the bottom of the driver board. That thing is gonna probably need a bit more attention than just a transistor...

Still, awesome game in decent shape otherwise.

#7592 6 years ago

Anyone know of a Hot Shots 1989 Gottlieb for sale?

#7593 6 years ago

Game/Type: Top Score / EM
Month/Year: October, 1975
Production: 3,200
Cost: $350
Pinsider: Pinphila
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/59021

Game/Type: Paragon / SS
Month/Year: June 1979
Production: 9,120
Cost: $975
Pinsider: Pinphila
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/59020

#7594 6 years ago
Quoted from frunch:

Game/Type: Firepower
Month/Year: February, 1980
Production: 17,410 units
Cost: $775
Contact/Link: philadelphia.craigslist.org link
Looks to be in nice cosmetic shape, but take a look at the bottom of the driver board. That thing is gonna probably need a bit more attention than just a transistor...
Still, awesome game in decent shape otherwise.

I got in touch with him. He doesn't like answering questions about the game, and is not very cooperative. The backglass is actually pretty bad, not in great shape.

#7595 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I got in touch with him. He doesn't like answering questions about the game, and is not very cooperative. The backglass is actually pretty bad, not in great shape.

Good to know! Makes my decision not to pursue it that much easier. It was tempting at first, but only if it was gonna be like $500-600. $775 is steep considering what it needs (not to mention the unknowns in a case like this)...

#7596 6 years ago
Quoted from frunch:

Good to know! Makes my decision not to pursue it that much easier. It was tempting at first, but only if it was gonna be like $500-600. $775 is steep considering what it needs (not to mention the unknowns in a case like this)...

Definitely. I wouldn't waste your time. I asked him two questions, and he sent me a snippy email back saying "I don't think this game is for you." What's better is he had sent me an email just before that saying "do you have any more questions?" Always funny when someone that isn't a hobbyist or doesn't know me tells me what I should or shouldn't buy.

Then again, I guess you could try. He did have it listed at 1000 initially, then down to 850, and now down to 775. He might go lower.

#7597 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

LED displays would need at least 5v and 12v.
The only LED displays being produced that I'm aware of are here:
http://www.bostonpinballcompany.com/displays.htm
The small transformer carries a bit more than just the high voltage for the displays:
The two transformers convert the 120 volts AC input to other voltages needed for the game. The large transformer outputs power for the solenoids (24 volts), general illumination light power (6.3 volts), and CPU controlled light power (6 volts). The small transformer outputs the main score display voltage (60/42 volts), the computer board voltage (12 volts which ultimately ends up as +5 volts), and the score display offset/reference voltages (8 and 4 volts).
http://www.pinrepair.com/sys1/
But, depending on what the LED displays actually require, and as long as you install a power supply for the 12v, it could be something worth exploring. If this turns out to be a viable workaround, it sure could save a fair number of games with dead small transformer.

I got word from boston pinball that the 42v, 60v, and 5vac were not needed for the LED displays. So, it sounds like you could potentially use the LED displays without having a working small transformer.

11.5vac and 14vac are still required, which get rectified and regulated into +5vdc and -12vdc. So, you could probably bypass the game's power supply with an arcade power supply for those voltages.

#7598 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I got word from boston pinball that the 42v, 60v, and 5vac were not needed for the LED displays. So, it sounds like you could potentially use the LED displays without having a working small transformer.
11.5vac and 14vac are still required, which get rectified and regulated into +5vdc and -12vdc. So, you could probably bypass the game's power supply with an arcade power supply for those voltages.

Good to know!

So... pull the small transformer and associated rectifiers / fuses, and install a switching power supply. Would work on any game with Futaba-style replacement displays. Not a bad mod, if the value justifies the price.

#7599 6 years ago

Good to know!
So... pull the small transformer and associated rectifiers / fuses, and install a switching power supply. Would work on any game with Futaba-style replacement displays. Not a bad mod, if the value justifies the price.

I just did a quick write-up for it here:

http://www.pinwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Gottlieb_System_1#Workaround_for_Dead_Small_Transformer

I think I would just desolder the wires on the transformer and cap off the wires. Then, put the arcade power supply in the cabinet, and tap the incoming AC from the inner facing side of the EMI filter. Get an edge connector for J1 on the MPU, then run the 5v, 12v, and ground wires from the power supply to the J1 connector for the MPU.

So, if someone ends up finding an original transformer, they can easily reverse the modification and install a proper transformer.

[edit]: Actually, after glancing at the schematics, since the main fuse is after the EMI filter, you should tap somewhere else down the line after the fuse and power switch. You could probably put some ring terminals on the hot and common wires for the small transformer, and attach those to the arcade power supply. Then run a ground wire from the power supply to the ground terminal on the EMI filter.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

$ 25.00
Apparel - Men
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 169.00
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Boards
Troxel Repair

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
$ 3.00
Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

There are 26,100 posts in this topic. You are on page 152 of 522.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/152 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.