Screenshot_20240318_092142_Chrome (resized).jpg
B72D3FD7-E334-4C70-B2B3-99E30898F742 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2476 (resized).png
431614063_7188125154641704_8537065374982863412_n (resized).jpg
IMG_2403 (resized).png
pin (resized).jpg
ww (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 26,067 posts in this topic. You are on page 151 of 522.
#7501 6 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

This looks pretty good, actually! Nicescore for $100!

Actually I am selling it for that much.

#7502 6 years ago

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Wild Wild West/ EM 2 Player
Month/Year: August 1969
Production: 1,3590
Cost: $200
Contact/Link: stlouis.craigslist.org link

Working pinball machine for sale. Purchased about 3 years ago and haven't really touched it. Been mostly collecting dust. It's fully operational.
+++++++++

According to Pinside game archive this pin is fairly boring. Maybe that's why it is collecting dust

#7503 6 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

Actually I am selling it for that much.

Oh, dang! ...now where's my Colson-quote button when I need it!

#7504 6 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Oh, dang! ...now where's my Colson-quote button when I need it!

LOL My sister and her fam live in Castaic, CA, and they said they would be willing to grab local games for me and store them until I could arrange for shipping if it ever became necessary. So at least I have part of California covered. Some great deals coming up lately all around.

#7505 6 years ago

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Pat Hand / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1975
Production: 6,500
Cost: $400
Contact/Link: cleveland.craigslist.org link

Condition: Playfield wear. OP: "Took this in on trade & spent all day working on it!! playfield torn down & waxed, all new rubbers added. Any burnt out bulbs replaced. 4 player! Get a working machine for a good price!"

#7506 6 years ago

Game/Type: Charlies Angels / SS System 1, 4 Player
Month/Year: November 1978
Production: 7,950

Game/Type: Countdown / SS System 1, 4 Player
Month/Year: April 1979
Production: 9,899

Cost: $799 For both
Contact/Link: neworleans.craigslist.org link

Condition: "I have 2 none working pinballs for sale"

#7507 6 years ago

Posted 21 days ago. Proceed with caution!

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Paragon / SS Widebody AS-2518-35, 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1978
Production: 9,120
Cost: $600
Contact/Link: neworleans.craigslist.org link

Condition: "...lights up but that's it....needs TLC..back graphics need replacing....glass is great.....board graphics are great...back of machine needs new plywood(easy fix) ..great restoration project..."

#7508 6 years ago

Y2K Apocalypse Find!

Contact/Link: stgeorge.craigslist.org link

Condition: "We are selling a mountain of stuff out of 2 commercial buildings in Pioche Nevada. It was an old Y2K apocalypse shelter. Not even sure what all is in there. old clothes, furniture, hundreds of old books, old pinball machines, games, old tools, camping stuff etc. the building is 10,000 or so square feet and you can hardly walk through it. We would like to sell it all as a bundle so we can rent the building."

Y2K Apocalypse Find (resized).pngY2K Apocalypse Find (resized).png

#7509 6 years ago

I looked at the machines, just old Evil K Ems.
Just kidding, real curious what is really in there.

#7510 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

LOL My sister and her fam live in Castaic, CA, and they said they would be willing to grab local games for me and store them until I could arrange for shipping if it ever became necessary. So at least I have part of California covered. Some great deals coming up lately all around.

The only thing "local" to Castaic would be the Santa Clarita valley area. Just about anything else would require quite a trek via Southland freeways. Sadly, They would never get there in time to grab a good deal!

#7511 6 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

I looked at the machines, just old Evil K Ems.
Just kidding, real curious what is really in there.

So am I, could be a freaking gold mine.

Quoted from CactusJack:

The only thing "local" to Castaic would be the Santa Clarita valley area. Just about anything else would require quite a trek via Southland freeways. Sadly, They would never get there in time to grab a good deal!

Haha. Certainly not during rush hour. Come on man, a simple drive down the 5 or the 405 and there are tons of games!! Every year I fly out I meet up with a different Pinsider to chill and check out their collection. This year, a very cool Pinsider with 20 games was only two sections away.

#7512 6 years ago

Yes. There are lots of big collections here in So cal. When you said "deal", my mind went to craigslist. And we have lots of flippers out here that scoop up all the good craigslist deals before people with Day jobs commitments can have a chance.

But certainly if a Holly Grail comes up, it's nice to have options.

#7513 6 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

Yes. There are lots of big collections here in So cal. When you said "deal", my mind went to craigslist. And we have lots of flippers out here that scope out all the good craigslist deals before people with Day jobs commitments can have a chance.
But certainly if a Holly Grail comes up, it's nice to have options.

Los angeles Craigslist is disgusting,mostly flippers.

#7514 6 years ago

Game/Type: Astro/ Wedgehead
Month/Year: Oct. 1971
Production: 500

miami.craigslist.org link

"Vintage pinball machine by D. Gottlieb. Game is ASTRO. Perfect working order. Must pick up ASAP. Great holiday gift!"
++++++++++++++++++

THis ad has been up for 22 days. If I were closer to Miami Florida I would be trying to have a closer look. The cabinet looks a little rough. After 22 days the seller might consider an offer.

#7515 6 years ago

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/315178515628406

$400 EM Hot Tip in Fort Walton Beach, FL

0FB77EB8-C6A1-4303-B4E3-02F73DF433F6 (resized).jpeg0FB77EB8-C6A1-4303-B4E3-02F73DF433F6 (resized).jpeg

#7516 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Y2K Apocalypse Find!
Condition: "We are selling a mountain of stuff out of 2 commercial buildings in Pioche Nevada. It was an old Y2K apocalypse shelter. Not even sure what all is in there. old clothes, furniture, hundreds of old books, old pinball machines, games, old tools, camping stuff etc. the building is 10,000 or so square feet and you can hardly walk through it. We would like to sell it all as a bundle so we can rent the building."

Man, 18 years later? Guess they really wanted to make sure.

#7517 6 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Game/Type: Astro/ Wedgehead
Month/Year: Oct. 1971
Production: 500
miami.craigslist.org link
"Vintage pinball machine by D. Gottlieb. Game is ASTRO. Perfect working order. Must pick up ASAP. Great holiday gift!"
++++++++++++++++++
THis ad has been up for 22 days. If I were closer to Miami Florida I would be trying to have a closer look. The cabinet looks a little rough. After 22 days the seller might consider an offer.
» YouTube video

This is most certainly a "wish I was closer" moment....I've only seen one of those before. That backglass is AWESOME!! I would love that to be my next total resto....cab can be redone. Although the names chiseled into the side do give it character.

#7518 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Y2K Apocalypse Find!

A Pinsider MUST get to the bottom of this.
Watch it be a dozen Black Knights :b

#7519 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

This is most certainly a "wish I was closer" moment....I've only seen one of those before. That backglass is AWESOME!! I would love that to be my next total resto....cab can be redone. Although the names chiseled into the side do give it character.

What is a rare Gottlieb like that worth? Assuming that the play field is in good condition.

#7520 6 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

What is a rare Gottlieb like that worth? Assuming that the play field is in good condition.

Mr. Pinball Guide has it at 700, and that's for an example in "good" condition. Games are always worth what someone is willing to pay for them. A rare game like this, in very good condition, I would say probably 1000 to 1100. But this cabinet isn't in great shape. Totally restored, probably 1500 to 1600.

For a while I was trying to obtain more rare games, but Vampire is pretty much the only one I have at the moment. Well, and Space Ship for now.

If the BG and PF is nice on this, I would love to get it for a full restore. I emailed the guy, but still didn't hear back yet. His price is a little high, so if he's willing to come down to a reasonable price, I know someone that lives in the Miami area that will probably ship it for me.

#7521 6 years ago

Game/Type: Star Action: EM 1 Player: Add-A-Ball
Month/Year: January 1974
Production: 1,155

Cost: $250

Williams Star Action Pinball game in need of restoration.

Game powers up but does not complete the reset sequence. This may be a simple relay, but I have no interest in keeping this game.

Already brought out to garage, no stairs! If you are an enthusiast or just looking for a fun winter project, come check it out.

milwaukee.craigslist.org link

#7522 6 years ago

Game/Type: Embryon / SS AS-2518-35, 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1980
Production: 2,250
Contact/Link: nashville.craigslist.org link

Condition: "It is a parts machine or big project machine. Playfield worn, Backglass junk, cabinet some water /moisture damage. The boards appear to be nice but I haven't pulled them . The MPU has no acid damage and it does boot up."

#7523 6 years ago

Game/Type: Dragon / SS System 1, 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1978
Production: 6,550
Cost: $500
Contact/Link: omaha.craigslist.org link

Condition: "This machine is in good working condition and playfield and artwork are in good condition. It has a problem with 3rd and 4th player displays but player 1 and 2 work fine. New bulbs and rubbers last year and playfield has been cleaned. This model was Gottlieb's first solid state pinball. The CPU board is original and is in good working condition."

#7524 6 years ago

Game/Type: Preview / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: August 1962
Production: 1,900
Cost: $200
Contact/Link: tippecanoe.craigslist.org link

Condition: "newly refurbished, not currently working but we think it only needs a wire ajusted"

#7525 6 years ago

Pointy People!

Game/Type: Gulfstream / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: May 1973
Production: 4,175
Cost: $450 OBO
Contact/Link: annarbor.craigslist.org link

Condition: "Great machine for a collector. Paperwork and schematics included. Beautiful Machine, worked great until recent electrical short. I am selling it because I am not mechanical or interested in learning how to fix it."

#7526 6 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

Game: Hot Line
Type: EM 1 Player
Month/Year: 9/1966
Production: 3,651
Cost: $350
Link/Contact: westernmass.craigslist.org link

OP: Vintage machine. Doesn't work. Nice decoration piece or ambitious restoration. $350.00.

**Price reduced from $350 to $200**
westernmass.craigslist.org link

#7527 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Embryon / SS AS-2518-35, 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1980
Production: 2,250
Contact/Link: nashville.craigslist.org link
Condition: "It is a parts machine or big project machine. Playfield worn, Backglass junk, cabinet some water /moisture damage. The boards appear to be nice but I haven't pulled them . The MPU has no acid damage and it does boot up."

“The boards appear to be nice but I haven't pulled them”

THEN WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?

71A9E2C1-6FC7-463D-BE06-0CC3214CF6E9 (resized).jpeg71A9E2C1-6FC7-463D-BE06-0CC3214CF6E9 (resized).jpeg
#7528 6 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

“The boards appear to be nice but I haven't pulled them”

Looks like the remains of a mud daubers nest. Probably does not affect anything.

#7529 6 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

All I could think and hear was Rudy from Williams Fun House

#7530 6 years ago

Game/Type: Road Kings / SS System 11 4 Player
Month/Year: July 1986
Production: 5,500
Cost: $600 FIRM
Pinsider: sneakerpin
Contact/Link: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/58755

#7531 6 years ago
Quoted from DennisDodel:

Looks like the remains of a mud daubers nest. Probably does not affect anything.

"Game buzzes at all times even when off"

#7532 6 years ago

That buzzing is over the top.

#7533 6 years ago
Quoted from alexmogil:

"Game buzzes at all times even when off"

Ha!

#7534 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffc:

That buzzing is over the top.

Except that it's not an EM.

#7535 6 years ago

Williams Lucky Ace
$75 (Mountain Top, PA)
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/334107590330659#

Not mine but should be a nice pick up for someone

#7536 6 years ago
Quoted from Philk:

Williams Lucky Ace
$75 (Mountain Top, PA)

Now that's a nice score!

#7537 6 years ago

Game/Type: Bow and Arrow / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: Nov 1975
Production: 7,630
Cost: $450 OBO

Manufacturer: Sonic!
Game/Type: Super Straight / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1977
Production: Unknown
Cost: $300

Game/Type: Domino / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: September 1968
Production: 2,650
Cost: $450

Link: louisville.craigslist.org link

Clearing out some projects.

I have a Bally Bow and Arrow that is probably the roughest one I have. The back glass is really nice but the playfield needs some work although it is savable and would make a player. Minus the legs and a door to the back box it looks to be complete. $200

Sonic Super Straight. Poker themed pinball. Really nice back glass and playfield. Game is complete and doesn't need much. Will make a nice pinball. $300

Gottlieb Domino. Great game! Really nice playfield and brand new back glass still in the box. If you're a pinball person, you know that new back glasses sell for $250-$350. This game cabinet was painted when I picked it up, all that paint has been stripped off and it is ready for new paint. Easy pattern! This is a complete game that will be super nice. Because of the new back glass I need $450 for this one.

I'm just wanting to make some space plus I have other projects I'm wanting to complete. I'll sell individually or as a lot. Serious inquiries only please. I have a walk out basement and I can help load.

#7538 6 years ago

Game/Type: Mr. & Mrs. Pac-Man / SS AS-2518-35, 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1982
Production: 10,600
Cost: $700
Contact/Link: annapolis.craigslist.org link
Condition: "...it does work but needs work a great project pin all the board seemed to work fine but there's no battery backup the hold the memory the head has water damage but never entered the head."

Added over 6 years ago: **This posting has been deleted by its author.**

#7539 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: On Beam / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: September 1968
Production: 1,150 (!)
Cost: $350
Contact/Link: cincinnati.craigslist.org link Condition: Cabinet has been repainted blue. Looks like a German reimport. Playfield and backglass look nice. OP: "I picked up this cool space themed pinball machine as a project to work on in my spare time (ha! That was 5 years ago.) So, I figure it's time I find someone else to resurrect it. The guy I bought it from had it wired for 220. He said that it was working and just needed to be converted back to 110. I don't know how accurate this is as I haven't done any work on it since owning it."

**Price reduced from $350 to $250**
cincinnati.craigslist.org link

#7540 6 years ago
Quoted from Philk:

Williams Lucky Ace
$75 (Mountain Top, PA)

already sold

#7541 6 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Now that's a nice score!

Sold really fast!

#7542 6 years ago

Game: Delta Queen
Type: EM - 1 Player
Month/Year: July 1974
Production: 1575
Cost: $250
Link/Contact: newyork.craigslist.org link

OP: Bally Delta Queen Pinball machine all intact. Powers up but needs some tlc. Perfect project or parts machine. $250 firm. Low ball offers will be ignored.

No photos on ad

#7543 6 years ago

Game: Gulfstream
Link/Contact: annarbor.craigslist.org link

OP: Williams 1973 Gulfstream Pinball Machine $450 OBO. Great machine for a collector. Paperwork and schematics included. Beautiful Machine, worked great until recent electrical short. I am selling it because I am not mechanical or interested in learning how to fix it.

Gulfstream (resized).jpgGulfstream (resized).jpg

#7545 6 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

Game: Gulfstream
Link/Contact: annarbor.craigslist.org link
OP: Williams 1973 Gulfstream Pinball Machine $450 OBO. Great machine for a collector. Paperwork and schematics included. Beautiful Machine, worked great until recent electrical short. I am selling it because I am not mechanical or interested in learning how to fix it.

This is sold I just contacted the guy and beat me to it with the amount I was going to give.

#7546 6 years ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

This is sold I just contacted the guy and beat me to it with the amount I was going to give.

That sucks, it looked great!

#7547 6 years ago

Project Pin Parts!

Type: Two used widebody playfield glasses
Cost: Free!
Contact/Link: denver.craigslist.org link

Condition: Used. OP: "Up for grabs are a couple of used widebody Gottlieb Pinball playfield glass (Black Hole, Haunted House, etc.) "

#7548 6 years ago

OXO!

Game/Type: OXO / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1973
Production: 7,053
Cost: $550
Contact/Link: austin.craigslist.org link

Condition: Posted for 2 months. May be able to get for a better price. OP: "Selling a full size pinball game. It needs to be calibrated but lights up."

OXO! (resized).pngOXO! (resized).png

#7549 6 years ago

Game/Type: Surfer / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: October 1976
Production: 2,700
Cost: "...shoot me a offer of cash or what you have to trade."
Contact/Link: tulsa.craigslist.org link

Condition: "Game powers on but flashes game over. Don't have time to mess with it"

#7550 6 years ago

Quoted from Captive_Ball:Chicago Coin
Game/Type: Pirate Gold / Electro-mechanical (EM) 1 Player
Month/Year: January 1969
Production: N/A
Cost: $300 obo
Pinsider: p1001
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/57318

Manufacturer: Chicago Coin
Game/Type: Pirate Gold / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: January 1969
Production: Unknown
Cost: $200 Reduced from $300
Contact/Link: chicago.craigslist.org link
Condition: " I replaced the rubber and some burned out light bulbs but no other repairs made. Game is complete, untouched, and mostly working but needs some TLC. Great winter project."

Added over 6 years ago: **This posting has expired**

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 169.00
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 25.00
Apparel - Men
Slipstream Mod Shop

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Boards
Troxel Repair

Machine - For Sale
Kettering, OH
Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

There are 26,067 posts in this topic. You are on page 151 of 522.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/151 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.