IMG_0263 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0262 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0158 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0157 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0106 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0166 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0085 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 26,099 posts in this topic. You are on page 149 of 522.
#7401 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Grand Prix / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1976
Production: 10,554
Cost: $300 Firm
Contact/Link: providence.craigslist.org link
Condition: No Pics! OP: "good cond untested complete"

Ohhh great price! Wish that was close I really want a Grand Prix em! Multiplayer with spinner and drops!!

#7402 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Royal Guard / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: January 1968
Production: 2,900
Cost: $300
Contact/Link: southjersey.craigslist.org link
Condition: "Vintage 1968 (very rare) Gottlieb pinball machine. Restore it or use it as is. This was a big hit with my kids when they were younger. Price just reduced. Get it while you can."

And another one gone in 4 hours.

#7403 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I've never seen one of those before. That game is awesome....I definitely wish I was, well you know.

And I think we all wish we were closer on that one....if not just for the backglass alone. Great price.

You know how to make my day, Colson.

Quoted from dudah:

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Vacation / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: July, 1940
Cost: $???
Contact/Link: muskegon.craigslist.org link

I called this seller and posted more information here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/○some-flipperless-just-came-up-on-cl-e-bay○/page/5#post-4148365

Which also brings me to a little public service announcement I'd like to make. That link ^^^ is to a thread about flipperless games for sale. I stumbled across it not long ago and have been doing my best Pecos impersonation over there (trying to find something to post every day), but I could use some help getting momentum built up again, as the thread was dormant for a number of months. Anyhow, there's likely some overlap between these two threads (it seems as though most flipperless games for sale are in a project state) but that thread focuses specifically on flipperless pinball. So, if you happen to run across any additional flipperless gems in your search for projects, feel free to repost over there if you have a moment.

Thanks, all!

#7404 6 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

catskills.craigslist.org link
Here we have for sale is a beautiful and complet Bally hokus pokus pinball machine. Glass is in great shape no cracks,wood is in good shape,no broken, buttons. Machine is not in working order does not turn on but is all there needs electrical work hasn't been taken apart asking $400

Man, what the hell is going on with people? Striking out bad on these games. Second time this week.

Was supposed to go grab this Hokus Pokus from the guy this weekend, had made arrangements already, texting him and talking on the phone earlier this week. The deal was done. I even asked him if he wanted a deposit. He said no.

So I texted him this morning to work out a time due to the snow, most likely for tomorrow, and his reply was "sold it already." WTF.

#7405 6 years ago

That sucks. Hopefully the seller gets stuck with counterfeit cash. At least you were not already on the road when he pulled that stunt.

#7406 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Man, what the hell is going on with people? Striking out bad on these games. Second time this week.
Was supposed to go grab this Hokus Pokus from the guy this weekend, had made arrangements already, texting him and talking on the phone earlier this week. The deal was done. I even asked him if he wanted a deposit. He said no.
So I texted him this morning to work out a time due to the snow, most likely for tomorrow, and his reply was "sold it already." WTF.

Some people just suck. Sorry man.

I saw that one listed, wish I'd known you were interested I could have picked up for you. Of course, given the dialogue with seller, who'd of thunk, right?

#7407 6 years ago

This is my machine, feel free to shoot me a PM with any questions.

Link: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/58461

IMG_8795 (resized).jpgIMG_8795 (resized).jpg

#7408 6 years ago
Quoted from JAG94:

This is my machine, feel free to shoot me a PM with any questions.
Link: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/58461

NicoVolta is looking for one of these.

#7409 6 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

NicoVolta is looking for one of these.

NicoVolta got one last month in Oklahoma... but danke!

#7410 6 years ago

Road Kings in Eastbridgewater, MA for $400 on Facebook marketplace.

8649BB73-5F1C-4287-897D-F5422EDDFA91 (resized).png8649BB73-5F1C-4287-897D-F5422EDDFA91 (resized).png

#7411 6 years ago

I would take another one of those for 400, if not for the distance. Do I need to say it? LOL.

Some people don't like the game, but it has cool audio, and non-pinball people that have come over when I had them tend to like playing it because it has a simple rule set and multi-ball.

#7412 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Some people don't like [Road Kings], but it has cool audio, and non-pinball people that have come over when I had them tend to like playing it because it has a simple rule set and multi-ball.

Yep just sold one today to an older non-pinball couple. Liked the sounds and that it “didn’t have too much stuff going on”.

#7413 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Sinbad project Archived
As is - “This is a restorable project. Have not booted it up yet, so it's as-is. All the displays and original boards are there. The MPU has a little battery damage, but it's fairly minor....”
2018-02-10
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 1223 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7414 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Machine - For Sale
Sinbad projectNew!As is “This is a restorable project.

Have not booted it up yet, so it's as-is. All displays and original boardset are there. The mpu has a little battery damage, but it's fairly minor. I...”
2 hours ago Ballston Spa, NY 350 (OBO)
ForceFlow

that looks very nice.. if only it weren't so far away

#7415 6 years ago
Quoted from BorgDog:

that looks very nice.. if only it weren't so far away

It's a solid project with pretty good cosmetics. If I didn't already have one, I'd probably keep it.

#7416 6 years ago

Bah it is far!! I’ve been looking for a sinbad

#7417 6 years ago

Considering how many of them were made, I'm surprised that they don't appear as often as other system 1 titles.

#7418 6 years ago
Quoted from BorgDog:

if only it weren't so far away

Quoted from Colsond3:

I would take another one of those for 400, if not for the distance. Do I need to say it? LOL.

Quoted from northvibe:

Bah it is far!! I’ve been looking for a sinbad

I swear, this group needs a Colson quote T-shirt. *LOL*

#7419 6 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

I said before, I'll take one. Haha. What I actually need is a helicopter that can fit at least three pins, and some flying lessons.

#7420 6 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Haha--whip up a shirt that says:

Pinside: where everyone wishes they were closer.

And then maybe also put quote boxes all over the shirt from everyone who has basically said something to that effect.

#7421 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Haha--whip up a shirt that says:

Pinside: where everyone wishes they were closer.

And then maybe also put quote boxes all over the shirt from everyone who has basically said something to that effect.

I dunno, I think a simple print of this...

colson (resized).jpgcolson (resized).jpg

...might suffice.

#7422 6 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

...might suffice.

LOL--that would probably do it

#7423 6 years ago

I have gone beyond to wishing I was closer to I am out of room. The guy who I got my Laser Cue from wanted to make an outright sale. I told him I am at the point of one goes out before another comes in. Two days later he was ready to trade.

I'd love to have a Sinbad and a Joker Poker. I wish I had more room.

#7424 6 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I wish I had more room.

Ditto. But no matter how much room I have, I sure do have no trouble filling it.

#7425 6 years ago

Hahah, well I live pretty far from anything... :/ unless people want to snag them and meet me

#7426 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Ditto. But no matter how much room I have, I sure do have no trouble filling it.

My little house looks like most peoples' garage. My garage looks like a backyard shed. I could make more room but then I would be adding more pins to what surely be adding to the nation's pinball purgatory

Speaking of which, how many pins do all of you think have made it all around the country living in one garage or another for years on end? Put another way, how many of today's project pins will still be project pins five years from now?

#7427 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

So true !!!

#7428 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I used to buy and export motorcycles for a living. What's worse than that happening is when you make a deal to buy one (bike, pinball, whatever) drive 200+ miles with a truck and trailer and show up about the same time as another buyer. (yep, the seller got 2 or more coming and showing up at the exact same time) Then you have an auction. The other buyer that showed up at the same time offered $500 more than the price we'd already agreed on, and bought the bike. Sellers comments were "hope you understand".

Nothing surprises me anymore

#7429 6 years ago

The pin that is still for sale looks like it is a Sonic Triple Action. Not working and he is asking $300.00. I just put this link on the Sonic thread. I have no idea how many were made. Only one Pinsider owns one. I cannot find any information with a Google search. I'm thinking is it rather hard to find.

St. George looks like it is close to Flagstaff AZ.

stgeorge.craigslist.org link

Nice 1973 EM Pinball, new rubber, looks GOOD however does NOT WORK AND PLAY. Lights come on tries to reset but must have a relay stuck or not making contact. If you want that something special for your Man Cave, Game Room, Garage, Bar or are just looking for something different this is for you. Check the pictures for playfield wear, back glass is in good for a 40+ year old machine. Any questions give me a call.
Flippers (2), Pop bumpers (1), Passive bumpers (2), Slingshots (2), Standup targets (4).

The CIRCUS machine is SOLD

#7430 6 years ago
Quoted from tbird71:

I used to buy and export motorcycles for a living. What's worse than that happening is when you make a deal to buy one (bike, pinball, whatever) drive 200+ miles with a truck and trailer and show up about the same time as another buyer. (yep, the seller got 2 or more coming and showing up at the exact same time) Then you have an auction. The other buyer that showed up at the same time offered $500 more than the price we'd already agreed on, and bought the bike. Sellers comments were "hope you understand".
Nothing surprises me anymore

That's one of the big reasons I passed on buying the Mr & Mrs Pacman I recently posted. It would have stunk to go 3 hours for a $600 game just to find out somebody just grabbed it or just offered a few hundred more or whatever. I got a really good vibe talking to that seller so the risk seemed low but that had a lot to do with passing. I've got the space for a machine and I had reluctant approval from the wife.

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets, Williams display brackets, or my Pinball 2000 H+V video sync combiner kit

#7431 6 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Sonic Triple Action

Williams, not Sonic.

#7432 6 years ago
Quoted from aahgo:

Williams, not Sonic.

Pick your poison. Pinside shows them both. Pinside shows only one owner for the Sonic Triple Action. That owner lives in the Netherlands.

https://pinside.com/pinball/search?q=triple+action

This is a Willams Triple Action with a blue colored play field.
53120b7005d313deef2f5521b20750be5c5d69ca (resized).jpg53120b7005d313deef2f5521b20750be5c5d69ca (resized).jpg

The Williams cabinet.

cef5acef06a8be1926df3ea2abd5746220ad538c (resized).jpgcef5acef06a8be1926df3ea2abd5746220ad538c (resized).jpg

In this picture, the one on the right is also a Triple Action. But that white play field is not a Williams Triple Action.
With no other picture or information to go by, I'm guessing it is a Sonic Triple Action,
I am also assuming the cabinet paint on the one for sale is original with the yellow only color.

But as I said I can find no information about it. I'm open to suggestions.

00d0d_2f39sRbWjF9_600x450 (resized).jpg00d0d_2f39sRbWjF9_600x450 (resized).jpg

#7433 6 years ago

Weird. Looks to me like it's a Williams Triple Action, but that playfield with the "bottle design" around the inserts in front of the flippers doesn't match the US or Spanish version. See below. The game did come with two different colored painted cabinets.

The coin door is Williams, not the Sonic/Segasa coin door, and the cabinet may have been painted over. It looks like the Sonic and Williams versions have similar playfields, and the one in this guys game is neither. Has me a little stumped.

IMG_4327 (resized).PNGIMG_4327 (resized).PNG

#7434 6 years ago

Might be a sample or early production game. It would not have been uncommon to make color changes prior to full production.

#7435 6 years ago

It is definitely a Budweiser logo style on the bottle so it’s probably someone’s attempt at a retheme, or a Budweiser sticker laid down to cover insert wear.

#7436 6 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

It is definitely a Budweiser logo style on the bottle so it’s probably someone’s attempt at a retheme, or a Budweiser sticker laid down to cover insert wear.

Looks like an entire playfield retheme complete with Bud bottle, Marvin the Martin and Tasmanian Devil. What a pairing! Certainly not a sample or a rare item.

#7437 6 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

Looks like an entire playfield retheme complete with Bud bottle, Marvin the Martin and Tasmanian Devil. What a pairing! Certainly not a sample or a rare item.

Wow, I LOVE these handyman rethemes, they’re such gems! Or more aptly, like glueing googly-eyes and glitter on your gemstones to add that “personal” touch.

#7438 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

I have little doubt about that! My grandfather did take me and my brother fishing before the Asian Carp invasion took over the fishing on the Illinois River.

There's an interesting Netflix documentary film about this Asian Carp invasion showing them jumping out of the water into the net or boat because there are so many of them! (I think titled Monster Fish or something similiar) I hope they don't get into the Michigan Lake.

Bruce

#7439 6 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Wow, I LOVE these handyman rethemes, they’re such gems! Or more aptly, like glueing googly-eyes and glitter on your gemstones to add that “personal” touch.

I just sent the seller a text asking him if he would be kind enough to tell me what is up with his play field. I'll share any answer I get.

#7440 6 years ago

Why hasn't this sold in 8 days??

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Mata Hari / SS AS-2518-17, 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1977
Production: 16,260
Cost: $600 Professional Seller
Contact/Link: dallas.craigslist.org link

Condition: "This is a used, some what working coin operated, commercial use, full size Pinball machine Mata Hari made by Bally Pinball Manufacturing in 1978. This is an Electronic pinball game. It is in fair condition. Sometimes it comes on and sometime you have to turn it off and on a few times before it will come on. Batteries might be dead. This has had the batteries removed from the board many years ago to prevent damage but here is some light acid damage from the original batteries many years ago. This has original bally boards and power supply. The back glass is in good condition with no paint peeling. All of the displays are there and working. The playfield has some wear spots. The legs and door are dirty and need to be cleaned and polished. The cabinet has been repainted but original art work is there under paint. Game is complete and mostly works but is a project and needs works. This has not been shopped out or repaired so the rubber is old and some bulbs are burned out."

#7441 6 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

...might suffice.

RYAN: “Sheesh, that game is hot as sh**. With the purple powder coat."

COLSON: “Whoa! Yes! Whoa!”

RYAN: “Yes! The Colson has scored. Whoa, my man!”

[pinball cross talk]

RYAN: “It better not be a reimport. No it’s a domestic game, it’s”

COLSON: “Yeah that’s a Bad Cats with the gold legs. I better bring some ratchet wrenches, in case I start wanting to unscrew her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful clearcoats. . .I just start road tripping them. It’s like a magnet. Just road trip. I don’t even wait. And when you’re Colson, they let you do it. You can do anything."

RYAN: “Whatever you want.”

COLSON: “Grab them by the coin door.. You can do anything.”

#7442 6 years ago

Game/Type: "300" / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: August 1975
Production: 7,925
Cost: $500
Contact/Link: springfield.craigslist.org link

Condition: "The machine is working and has new rubber installed. The flippers are tight and strong and work well.

Playfield is nice with some planking noticable in the red paint in the lower left drain area ahead of the apron. The metal backbox panel is missing but a plywood replacement is easily made if a person needs to have the back covered. There are some small areas of backglass flaking, most noticed with the ball-in-play numbers.

This a notable and collectible Gottleib "300" that is working and priced to sell."

#7443 6 years ago
Quoted from JAG94:

Game: Bronco
Type: EM 4 Player
Cost: $500 or 0.036 Bitcoin (BTC)
Pinsider: JAG94
Link: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/58345

This is my machine, feel free to PM me with any questions.

JAG94 has priced the Bronco on CL at $450.
atlanta.craigslist.org link

#7444 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Pioneer / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: March 1976
Production: 3,625
Cost: $500
Contact/Link: lexington.craigslist.org link
Condition: "I have a fully working pioneer pinball machine for sale. The game show wear to the playfield and the cabinet. It has had some touchups to the glass. It is just a working player. I can send as Many pictures of any area you'd like to see"

The pioneer is gone... however I traded it for a nonworking pioneer and cash so I suppose I still have “a” pioneer lol

#7445 6 years ago

Game: Far Out
Cost: $500/obo

Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1453976251368079

OP: Partially restored Gottlieb Far Out. Might be a fun fixer upper for an EM guy.

Pros: Cabinet restored by stripping down sanding, stencils from Pinball Pimp, lots of clear protective layer. Really looks great! New Williams style leg brackets for added support inside. Playfield shopped and new rubbers. New drop target set.

Cons: glitchy gameplay that is just over my head knowledge-wise (this is my first EM). Flaking in backglass. Can start a game by manually resetting relay.

Cash price is OBO. I expect I’ll be losing money with how much I’ve put into it. Just not willing to give it away. Open to trades toward solid state games from 80s or 90s (I’ll add cash).

384CFFCE-DAF9-4C7E-AA69-958E34351140 (resized).png384CFFCE-DAF9-4C7E-AA69-958E34351140 (resized).png

#7446 6 years ago

Dammit, missed local a '74 Bally Amigo project for $150 OBO by about 1/2 hour. Backglass & playfield looked ok from Craigslist photo.
This one does not get much love, but I like the 1970's Bally pins....

Yeah, I'm a low end pin man.

#7447 6 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Dammit, missed local a '74 Bally Amigo project for $150 OBO by about 1/2 hour. Backglass & playfield looked ok from Craigslist photo.
This one does not get much love, but I like the 1970's Bally pins....
Yeah, I'm a low end pin man.

I'm with you on Amigo. I spotted one on CL last month and was able to get it for $180. Perfect BG, decent cab but playfield has some planking. Had to do a stealth pickup to not jepordize the recent Boston road trip. Missed on 1 before that and passed on 3 others that were overpriced. Stick with it...another will come along.

#7448 6 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

Game: Far Out
Cost: $500/obo
Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1453976251368079
OP: Partially restored Gottlieb Far Out. Might be a fun fixer upper for an EM guy.
Pros: Cabinet restored by stripping down sanding, stencils from Pinball Pimp, lots of clear protective layer. Really looks great! New Williams style leg brackets for added support inside. Playfield shopped and new rubbers. New drop target set.
Cons: glitchy gameplay that is just over my head knowledge-wise (this is my first EM). Flaking in backglass. Can start a game by manually resetting relay.
Cash price is OBO. I expect I’ll be losing money with how much I’ve put into it. Just not willing to give it away. Open to trades toward solid state games from 80s or 90s (I’ll add cash).

That's Rascal_H 's game. He has it listed on here too. He's a good guy, and he did a great job restoring the cabinet.

#7449 6 years ago
Quoted from ZNET:

RYAN: “Sheesh, that game is hot as sh**. With the purple powder coat."
COLSON: “Whoa! Yes! Whoa!”
RYAN: “Yes! The Colson has scored. Whoa, my man!”
[pinball cross talk]
RYAN: “It better not be a reimport. No it’s a domestic game, it’s”
COLSON: “Yeah that’s a Bad Cats with the gold legs. I better bring some ratchet wrenches, in case I start wanting to unscrew her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful clearcoats. . .I just start road tripping them. It’s like a magnet. Just road trip. I don’t even wait. And when you’re Colson, they let you do it. You can do anything."
RYAN: “Whatever you want.”
COLSON: “Grab them by the coin door.. You can do anything.”

I must admit...I'm still trying to figure-out this post. Ha-ha!

ZNET, were you hittin' the New Year's Eve juice a little early?

Also loved this one...

Quoted from Ballypin:

Had to do a stealth pickup to not jepordize the recent Boston road trip.

LOLz!!! How do you stealth a 200lb box of plywood into your house? ...just sayin', this information could potentially come in handy for a number of us.

Who needs Rockin' Eve when you have this thread? Lookin' forward to more in 2018!

#7450 6 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Also loved this one...

LOLz!!! How do you stealth a 200lb box of plywood into your house? ...just sayin', this information could potentially come in handy for a number of us.
Who needs Rockin' Eve when you have this thread? Lookin' forward to more in 2018!

I said it before...it's all about timing...and having an accomplice
CL ad pops up on Monday. Ask for pics and agree to buy Monday night. Wife teaches class on Tues night and gets home by 8:15. Worked my schedule backwards to leave work early, race an hour north to pickup, head back to grab takeout dinner and get home by 8:00 with just enough time to get it moved to basement where she will never notice it amongst all the others. Paid my son $ 20 to keep the secret. This was a week AFTER buying the 2 games in Boston but BEFORE disclosing to the wife.

IMG_6444 (resized).JPGIMG_6444 (resized).JPG

Unfortunately, Amigo has taken a backseat to Cosmos. Cabinet has cleaned up quite nice...it was the same yellow as the head.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Boards
Troxel Repair

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 10.00
$ 169.00
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 26,099 posts in this topic. You are on page 149 of 522.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/149 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.