IMG_0263 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0262 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0158 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0157 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0106 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0166 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0085 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 26,100 posts in this topic. You are on page 148 of 522.
#7351 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

nascarrey, you wanted to contribute AFTER the backglass had been delivered! That means a lot to me. Thank you!!

"Pecos"

Was a little late responding, but wanted to contribute to the most unselfish person on pinside IMO. Thanks for making me wish I had more time & money to chase project pins!

#7352 6 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Working in the auto trade, I have seen this several times. Tempered glass is under tension and sometimes goes "boom" all by itself.

I've seen/heard of this also....been in automotive 33 years.

#7353 6 years ago

Thanks for the welcome.
Back to Lurking

#7354 6 years ago

Game: Space Gambler
Manufacturer: Playmatic
Type: Solid State Electronic (SS) 4 player
Month/Year: March 1978
Production: N/A
Cost: $250
Pinsider: bonedoc
Link: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/58323

#7355 6 years ago

Here's a Bally Mr. and Mrs. Pacman: easternshore.craigslist.org link

I've talked to the guy because the listing is 1 hour from here - learned the machine is in Rehobath Beach, DE; not in Centerville. He is returning voice-messages, so leave him one if you are interested in the machine. He answered my return call directly when I called around 10:30 AM Eastern. Ad has been there for about a week already so I don't think it's being bid up but we didn't talk price. He did tell me the machine is 100% complete.

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets, Williams display brackets, or my Pinball 2000 H+V video sync combiner kit

#7356 6 years ago
Quoted from rkahr:

Here's a Bally Mr. and Mrs. Pacman: easternshore.craigslist.org link
I've talked to the guy because the listing is 1 hour from here - learned the machine is in Rehobath Beach, DE; not in Centerville. He is returning voice-messages, so leave him one if you are interested in the machine. He answered my return call directly when I called around 10:30 AM Eastern. Ad has been there for about a week already so I don't think it's being bid up but we didn't talk price. He did tell me the machine is 100% complete.
-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets, Williams display brackets, or my Pinball 2000 H+V video sync combiner kit

Couldn't even be bothered to clean the glass?

#7357 6 years ago

catskills.craigslist.org link

Here we have for sale is a beautiful and complet Bally hokus pokus pinball machine. Glass is in great shape no cracks,wood is in good shape,no broken, buttons. Machine is not in working order does not turn on but is all there needs electrical work hasn't been taken apart asking $400

#7358 6 years ago

maine.craigslist.org link

Casanova pinball machine, works 100%. new rubbers and lights and clean. Slight flaking playfield and on backglass and cabinet is fair/good. $600

#7359 6 years ago

nh.craigslist.org link

1937 home run Chicago coin nickle pinball machine - $300

#7360 6 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Couldn't even be bothered to clean the glass?

I guess he couldn't... If you "view other items" he also has a flipperless Playboy, a Defender sit down video game, and an Asteroids video game for sale.

-Rob

#7361 6 years ago

detroit.craigslist.org link

OK $6,000,000.00 Man $100.00 go get it!

Posted 25 minutes ago.

#7362 6 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Game: Space Gambler
Manufacturer: Playmatic
Type: Solid State Electronic (SS) 4 player
Production: N/A
Pinsider: bonedoc
Link: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/58323

I've never seen one of those before. That game is awesome....I definitely wish I was, well you know.

Quoted from Grayman_EM:

detroit.craigslist.org link
Posted 25 minutes ago.

And I think we all wish we were closer on that one....if not just for the backglass alone. Great price.

#7363 6 years ago

I'm 3 hours away and having to work late tonight so that let's me out. Plus not a EM.

#7364 6 years ago

Game: Bronco
Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Type: Solid State EM 4 player
Month/Year: 1977
Cost: $500 or 0.036 Bitcoin (BTC)
Pinsider: JAG94
Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1979435332073855

This is my machine, feel free PM me with any questions.

IMG_8653 (resized).jpgIMG_8653 (resized).jpg

IMG_8647 (resized).jpgIMG_8647 (resized).jpg

#7365 6 years ago

Game: Space Mission
Manufacturer: Williams
Type: EM 4 Player
Month/Year: Jan 1976
Production: 11,652
Cost: $100
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1558768350866818

OP: $100 OBO. Turns on, may need work to be fully operational. HEAVY, we can help move out but will need man power to carry down stairs.

Space (resized).jpgSpace (resized).jpg

#7366 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I've never seen one of those before. That game is awesome....I definitely wish I was, well you know.

Yesterday, the Space Gambler was mine. I worked a trade and wound up with a Laser Cue.

#7367 6 years ago

Game: Bronco
Type: EM 4 Player
Cost: $500 or 0.036 Bitcoin (BTC)
Pinsider: JAG94
Link: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/58345

This is my machine, feel free to PM me with any questions.

IMG_8647 (resized).jpgIMG_8647 (resized).jpg

#7368 6 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Yesterday, the Space Gambler was mine. I worked a trade and wound up with a Laser Cue.

Nice...I'm trying to work something out with him now.

#7369 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Good luck, that is one sweet looking machine!

#7370 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Sweet and GL!!!

#7371 6 years ago

Haven't seen one of these for a while. Find yourself a cabinet and one of those OXO coffee pin abominations and you've got yourself a winner!

Game/Type: OXO Backbox and glass only / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1973
Production: 7,053
Cost: ??
Contact/Link: portland.craigslist.org link

Condition: "Some of the parts are plunger assemblies, drop target boxes with switches, flipper assemblies, coil rebuilt kits, a williams oxo pinball back box (with excellent back glass) and more. The back box would make a great decorative piece for your game room. All are new and functional."

Beheaded OXO (resized).pngBeheaded OXO (resized).png

#7372 6 years ago

Game/Type: Pioneer / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: March 1976
Production: 3,625
Cost: $500
Contact/Link: lexington.craigslist.org link

Condition: "I have a fully working pioneer pinball machine for sale. The game show wear to the playfield and the cabinet. It has had some touchups to the glass. It is just a working player. I can send as Many pictures of any area you'd like to see"

#7373 6 years ago

Project Pin Field Tester. Fix those broken WPC-89 games!

Manufacturer: Bally/Williams
Game/Type: WPC-89 Field Tester 584-T
Cost: $3500
Contact/Link: southbend.craigslist.org link

What is it?: "This is a working test fixture

This tester comes with the
Williams/Bally Field Tester 584-T
A used working CPU
A used working Power Driver Board.
A used working DMD Display Driver Board
A used working DMD display board
A test rom L-4
All ribbon cables seen in picture

This test fixture will test the WPC-89

CPU's & Switches from Williams 1990 Funhouse, 1991 Bally Harley Davidson to Williams 1994 Demolition Man, Bally 1994 Twilight Zone

Power Driver Board from Williams 1990 Funhouse, 1991 Bally Harley Davidson to Williams 1995 Jack-Bot, Bally 1995 Who Donnit

DMD Driver Board from Williams 1991 Terminator 2, Bally 1991 Gilligan's Island to Williams 1995 Jack-Bot, Bally 1995 Who Donnit

It can also test some of the sound boards, not sure which ones, I never used it to sound boards.

It can also test WPC Alphanumeric Displays if you have the Display Driver and Displays and text rom (Does not come with)"

584-T Panel (resized).png584-T Panel (resized).png

584-T Overview (resized).png584-T Overview (resized).png

#7374 6 years ago

Game/Type: Liberty Bell / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: April 1977
Production: 3,000

Manufacturer: Gottieb
Game/Type: Airport / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: April 1969
Production: 1,900

Condition: Backbox with glass only shown in pic.

Cost: Unknown
Contact/Link: battlecreek.craigslist.org link

Condition: “QUAL. (COLLECTOR) - I AM POSTING FOR A FRIEND , SHE HAS COLLECTED MANY PINBALL MACHINES AND PARTS FOR MANY YEARS, SUCH AS PLAY BOY, BACK BOARDS, JUST ANYTHING A COLLECTOR OR PERSON OF INTEREST MAY BE LOOKING FOR"

#7375 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Aquarius / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: October 1970
Production: 2,025
Cost: Current Bid: $425 Ends December 13th 4:13 PM
Contact/Link: ebay.com link » Aquarius Pinball Made By Gottlieb Old Wedge Head Needs Minor Tlc

Condition: "...the game has had the playing field cleaning and waxed.ALSO PLASTICS CLEANED,new rubbers and a ball were installed.i Have the keys for coin door & the back door there IS 2 new lock that was installed,.the coin box and mech are there.the game may need some bulbs replaced the legs can use a cleaning / polishing and the coin door as well.i played some games and seems to be working fine.game did run and run i found a broken leaf on score motor replaced it and seem to fix the problem.the score reels can use new springs and or a cleaning they dont always spin freely like they should.game also come with scamatics"

Listed on CL. Comes complete with 'scamatics'. :

Game/Type: Aquarius / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: October 1970
Production: 2,025
Cost: $400
Contact/Link: akroncanton.craigslist.org link

Condition: "the game has had the playing field cleaning and waxed.ALSO PLASTICS CLEANED,new rubbers and a ball were installed.i Have the keys for coin door & the back door there IS 2 new lock that was installed,.the coin box and mech are there.the game may need some bulbs replaced the legs can use a cleaning / polishing and the coin door as well.i played some games and seems to be working fine.game did run and run i found a broken leaf on score motor replaced it and seem to fix the problem.the score reels can use new springs and or a cleaning they dont always spin freely like they should.game also come with scamatics"

#7376 6 years ago

Quoted from Matesamo:Game: Hot Line
Type: EM 1 Player
Month/Year: 9/1966
Production: 3,651
Cost: $350
Link/Contact: westernmass.craigslist.org link
OP: Vintage machine. Doesn't work. Nice decoration piece or ambitious restoration. $350.00.

Relisted with price as "Call me to discuss a price."
westernmass.craigslist.org link

Added over 6 years ago: **Ad not found**

#7377 6 years ago

Game/Type: Scuba / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: September, 1970
Production: 1,450
Cost: $175 OBO
Contact/Link: raleigh.craigslist.org link

Condition: "Needs complete restoration. Hasn't worked in years. Was in barn for 25 years."

#7378 6 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

I actually prefer RoGo ( I know I am in the minority there), almost the same layout, but instead with the U turn around. Bigger trade off for risk vs reward (5000 and 5 Bonus advances and sometimes Special).

I played a RoGo when brand new at Aladdin's Castle. I liked it a lot, but that middle horseshoe shot is risky!

Quoted from Billc479:

Pecos-

You just didn't know where to go in Havana!

I have little doubt about that! My grandfather did take me and my brother fishing before the Asian Carp invasion took over the fishing on the Illinois River. I grew up in a similar town in Indiana and have very fond memories of both - great places for a kid to grow up in.

Quoted from Billc479:

Did you know it used to be a wide open town where Al Capone would hide while waiting for things to cool down in Chicago? An old work aquaintance of mine used to be Al Capone's duck hunting guide when he was a young teen. Quite a story.

I know what department store you're talking about. It's still there, but under a different name.

Merry Christmas from someone who likes following this thread.

No, I didn't know that Havana was Al Capone's hideout. Tucson was Dillinger's hideout. Weird how I like the same towns that gangsters did! Does that department store still have a pinball machine in the front entrance? Thanks for the Christmas greeting!

Quoted from nascarrey:

but wanted to contribute to the most unselfish person on pinside IMO.

That's ironic, because I was, without a doubt, one of the most selfish people of the planet when I was younger. I blame it on my grandfather! No excuses, I have tried to change that bad habit so your comment is sure nice to hear.

Quoted from Grayman_EM:

That didn't last long...

Quoted from cottonm4:

cottonm4, I am finishing up work on a Laser Cue. It is more fun than I thought it would be. Did you know that Laser Cue has 50 Volt flippers? The flippers have their own power supply board in the backbox! There is awesome power in those flippers but the drop targets take a beating. I just got some hard to find drop target decals at Action Pinball and some drop target coil stops (really solenoid stops) at Marco's. PM me if you need any pics or there is something that I might be able to help you with.

Quoted from Colsond3:

And I think we all wish we were closer on that one....if not just for the backglass alone. Great price.

Nice having you back Colsond3!

#7379 6 years ago

Manufacturer: Gottieb
Game/Type: Airport / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: April 1969
Production: 1,900
Cost: $450
Contact/Link: phoenix.craigslist.org link

Condition: Posted for 25 days. OP: "1969 Gottlieb Airport Pinball Machine Project. Was working but been sitting a few years. New rubbert kit installed.. Backlass Is in excellent condition with minimum flacking in right lower corner. Playfield is excellent condition as well and plastics are all in excellent shape. Cabinet has some wear and typical for a 48 year old machine. Hate to get rid of but Unfortunately I have too many projects and need to downsize.
Excellent project that comes with schematic diagram."

#7380 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Pioneer / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: March 1976
Production: 3,625
Cost: $500
Contact/Link: lexington.craigslist.org link
Condition: "I have a fully working pioneer pinball machine for sale. The game show wear to the playfield and the cabinet. It has had some touchups to the glass. It is just a working player. I can send as Many pictures of any area you'd like to see"

This one is mine. I also have a very nice king rock I am looking to sell. If anyone wants to make an offer on both of them

#7381 6 years ago

Hey, I’ve been off on vacation, so I’ve only briefly been peaking at Pinside when I get a chance each day. Joining in, thanks for everything Pecos! This thread is one of my favorites along with “what did you bring home today?” Seeing all the deals are great and it gives me a better idea at price/value of games and conditions.

This thread is the fix that both keeps you going but helps keep the addiction at bay!

I also have a request of the fine folks of this thread: does anyone have a lead on a Bally Lost World head? I just bought a fully populated body game with a rough playfield, and I guess the story was that the head was matched with a wrong game left outside and rotted into oblivion. So he kept the head it had and sold the body.

This is for a good cause! I got my buddy hooked onto pinball and he wants to give it a go, so if we can locate a head relatively quickly, this will be his first game he’s going to fix up!
He’s already very involved with miniatures and his dad is interested in working on them too!
So I say: to whatever gallant soul can help me locate a Lost World head you will assist in bringing not just one but TWO good men into the hobby!! A father & son duo!

#7382 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

cottonm4, I am finishing up work on a Laser Cue. It is more fun than I thought it would be. Did you know that Laser Cue has 50 Volt flippers? The flippers have their own power supply board in the backbox! There is awesome power in those flippers but the drop targets take a beating. I just got some hard to find drop target decals at Action Pinball and some drop target coil stops (really solenoid stops) at Marco's. PM me if you need any pics or there is something that I might be able to help you with.

Thanks for the PM invite. I did not know about the 50 volt flippers until......... I got the pin to playing good and then a flipper fried on me. So, I am going to have to replace some transistors, I suppose. I am having trouble finding the schematics anywhere online. If you could lead me to the schematics, I would appreciate it. I was enjoying the game play while it was playing.

#7383 6 years ago

Game: Firepower II
Type: SS - 4 Player
Month/Year: Aug 1983
Production: 3,400
Cost: $650
Link/Contact: providence.craigslist.org link

OP: fire power 11 pinball, working nice backglass playfield has some wear, nice players game
Note: Significant wear shown on playfield.

Firepower2 (resized).jpgFirepower2 (resized).jpg

#7384 6 years ago

Game: Big Top
Manufacturer: Genco
Type: EM 1 Player
Month/Year: Feb 1949
Production: 1,618
Cost: $150
Link/Contact: detroit.craigslist.org link

OP: Old pinball machine top on good condition bottom has rot but mechanics.
Note: I take it to mean it has the head and the cabinet. Really rough but parts could be worth a look.

BigTop (resized).jpgBigTop (resized).jpg

#7385 6 years ago

Not really a project machine but two cheap playfields which look to be in decent condition could help someone finish a project machine!

sandiego.craigslist.org link

Great for wall art. Big game and dolly Parton. $80 for both.

Playfields (resized).jpgPlayfields (resized).jpg

#7386 6 years ago

^^^Not a bad deal at all....insert, If I was only closer

#7387 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Haven't seen one of these for a while. Find yourself a cabinet and one of those OXO coffee pin abominations and you've got yourself a winner!
Game/Type: OXO Backbox and glass only / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1973
Production: 7,053
Cost: ??
Contact/Link: portland.craigslist.org link
Condition: "Some of the parts are plunger assemblies, drop target boxes with switches, flipper assemblies, coil rebuilt kits, a williams oxo pinball back box (with excellent back glass) and more. The back box would make a great decorative piece for your game room. All are new and functional."

Must be at least $1,000.00 to go with that $2,000.00 one for sale.

#7388 6 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

Not really a project machine but two cheap playfields which look to be in decent condition could help someone finish a project machine!

If anyone really wants these I can pick them up and hold on to them for you.

#7389 6 years ago

Just talked to him. The playfields were sold a few minutes ago.

#7390 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

The playfields were sold a few minutes ago

Yup! California, gone or too high.

#7391 6 years ago

Everything goes soo fast here, hard to get a cheap project.

#7392 6 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

Already gone 4 hours later That Big Game play field looked like it was in nice shape.

#7393 6 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Already gone 4 hours later That Big Game play field looked like it was in nice shape.

It did. Once I enlarged them, I asked him or hodge whether they would ship them. I know a ton of people with big game pins that have destroyed or significant wear on their playfields. Well, at least someone got them and they didn't end up in the trash.

#7394 6 years ago

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Vacation / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: July, 1940
Cost: $???
Contact/Link: muskegon.craigslist.org link

#7395 6 years ago

Game/Type: Space Mission / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: January, 1976
Cost: $350
Contact/Link: grandrapids.craigslist.org link

#7396 6 years ago

Manufacturer: United
Game/Type: Arizona / EM Woodrail 1 Player
Features: Flipperless. IPDB: Arizona' is a conversion of Exhibit's 1941 'Sun Beam'.
Month/Year: February 1943
Production: Unknown
Contact/Link: milwaukee.craigslist.org link

Condition: "The pinball machine needs work. There is no top glass and the machine Needs a complete restoration."

#7397 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Rack-A-Ball / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: December 1962
Production: 2,700
Cost: $375
Contact/Link: providence.craigslist.org link

Condition: "1962 Gottlieb Rack-A-Ball pinball machine, the old school kind where you manually lift-load the ball onto the shooter lane.

The credit button does not work but if I manually activate the reset relay it starts a game and plays fine.

Anyway, the backglass is good, has the original red legs, one of the plastics is cracked, has original apron and score card, original sun burst bumpers, some wear in the middle. Has all 12 original balls, which is very rare for this game."

**Price reduced from $375 to $350**

providence.craigslist.org link

#7398 6 years ago

Game/Type: Grand Prix / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1976
Production: 10,554
Cost: $300 Firm
Contact/Link: providence.craigslist.org link

Condition: No Pics! OP: "good cond untested complete"

#7399 6 years ago

Game/Type: Royal Guard / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: January 1968
Production: 2,900
Cost: $300
Contact/Link: southjersey.craigslist.org link

Condition: "Vintage 1968 (very rare) Gottlieb pinball machine. Restore it or use it as is. This was a big hit with my kids when they were younger. Price just reduced. Get it while you can."

#7400 6 years ago

Game/Type: Lucky Seven / SS System 3, 4 Player
Production: 4,253
Cost: $300 OBO
Contact/Link: losangeles.craigslist.org link
Condition: Cabinet has been ?? Lockdown bar missing in pic. OP: "Selling this NON WORKING Lucky Seven pinball machine"

Added over 6 years ago: **This posting has expired.**

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Boards
Troxel Repair

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 169.00
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 10.00
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 26,100 posts in this topic. You are on page 148 of 522.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/148?hl=hodgesm0 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.