By Pecos

2 years ago

Stats

• 7,029 posts
  • 280 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 21 hours ago by rkahr
  • Topic is favorited by 228 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 555 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

after_cabinet_front_left (resized).jpg
mech_board_back_in_cabinet_full (resized).jpg
before_cabinet_front_left (resized).jpg
before_full_mech_board (resized).jpg
2017-11-13 13.36.13-1 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
Pins (resized).png
IMG_4138 (resized).JPG
dancec.gif
marioPinball (resized).jpg
DSCN8050 (resized).JPG
_5781762_orig (resized).png
Santa Playing Pinball Ornament (resized).png
717CA1F4-0A11-40F1-B61D-90BFD9755D37 (resized).jpeg
708A0CF4-FC1B-4735-9968-716E73364C17 (resized).jpeg

There are 7029 posts in topic. You are on page 139 of 141.
#6901 9 days ago

FYI, I have a Grand Slam wedgehead project for sale (or trade) that I acquired last night. I already have another project (Flying Chariots) to occupy my time and funds, so this one's up for grabs. Free transport to Free Play Florida this weekend. Details here: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/56680

PM me with questions/etc.

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Grand Slam / EM 1 player
Year: July 1972
Production: 3600
Cost: $375
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/56680
Pinsider: Me!

#6902 9 days ago

That sad looking Royal Guard is still up near Boston for $100

Looks like the backbox disintegrated, but the guts are there for it. I can't tell how bad the water damage might be from the photos, so it might end up just being a parts machine. If so, the lockbar alone is probably worth about $50. If I was closer, I might be more tempted.

boston.craigslist.org link

#6903 9 days ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Looks like the backbox disintegrated, but the guts are there for it. I can't tell how bad the water damage might be from the photos, so it might end up just being a parts machine. If so, the lockbar alone is probably worth about $50. If I was closer, I might be more tempted.

@rixzilla should be over that way right about now, he could pick it up. Shoot him a message if you're interested! He just left here yesterday.

#6904 9 days ago

Eh, probably not worth the trouble. I'm just kind of surprised it wasn't gone instantly.

#6905 9 days ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

@rixzilla Pinsider @hwyhed is looking for a Royal Guard Backglass, per his Pinside ad

Other - Wanted
Wanted! “I'm still looking for a Gottlieb royal guard back glass..mine is in bad shape..looking for 1 that is in good/fair shape..”
10 days ago
Surrey, BC
Wanted
. Maybe you can pick up this wedgehead, sell hwyhed the backglass and part out the rest of the pin.

#6906 9 days ago

The artwork in upper right corner of the backglass is missing. Which is a shame, since the rest of it seemed to be otherwise intact. But, that area doesn't seem complicated, so maybe it could be repainted.

#6907 9 days ago
Quoted from bluespin:

rixzilla Pinsider hwyhed is looking for a Royal Guard Backglass, per his Pinside ad

Other - Wanted
Royal guard back glassWanted! “I'm still looking for a Gottlieb royal guard back glass..mine is in bad shape..looking for 1 that is in good/fair shape..”
1 day ago Surrey, BC
Wanted
hwyhed

. Maybe you can pick up this wedgehead, sell hwyhed the backglass and part out the rest of the pin.

Don't forget, those 60's lock down bars are worth around $100 or more these days!

#6908 9 days ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

Don't forget, those 60's lock down bars are worth around $100 or more these days!

That's a bit higher than I thought. I was kind of thinking I could make use of it on the cowpoke I just picked up, since the one I have isn't perfect. Don't talk me into making the trip out there, lol

#6909 9 days ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

I have a line on some serious projects in Northern California (Stockton) area. These are barn finds and priced as such.
Titles are Alpine Club, Jubilee, Space Mission/ Odyssey and unknown pool themed wedge head.
If you are interested in these titles please let me know and I'll get more info. I'll post info and pics of them when I can get them loaded. I am helping sell these for a friend and I am not taking any of the proceeds.

ok I've reached out to those who requested info and pics on specific pins. I won't repeat that here until I hear from them.

I have the following info from the seller:

All Pins: No legs. Some have backs and some don't

Alpine Club (no pics yet): some PF wear, a little worse than just typical above the flipper wear. All White Cab. Great backglass. Complete $200
Jubilee (no pics yet): NICE PF, Nice BG and decent cab. A little wear (dime sized) near flipper. Complete $200
Sure Shot (Pic attached (sorry for potato quality it was in a line of other pins)): Nice PF, Ok BG with a little wear, Rough cab with metal brackets on corners, missing lockdown bar but otherwise complete $200
2017-11-13 13.36.13-1 (resized).jpg

I'll be bringing these home Wednesday so I can get detailed pics then.

I'll throw in one of my own:
Bally Night Rider EM. Rough playfield, Rough Cab. Complete and the mechs are in good shape. Great BG! and I have legs for this one but no back. $150

#6910 9 days ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

ok I've reached out to those who requested info and pics on specific pins. I won't repeat that here until I hear from them.
I have the following info from the seller:
All Pins: No legs. Some have backs and some don't
Alpine Club (no pics yet): some PF wear, a little worse than just typical above the flipper wear. All White Cab. Great backglass. Complete $200
Jubilee (no pics yet): NICE PF, Nice BG and decent cab. A little wear (dime sized) near flipper. Complete $200
Sure Shot (Pic attached (sorry for potato quality it was in a line of other pins)): Nice PF, Ok BG with a little wear, Rough cab with metal brackets on corners, missing lockdown bar but otherwise complete $200

I'll be bringing these home Wednesday so I can get detailed pics then.
I'll throw in one of my own:
Bally Night Rider EM. Rough playfield, Rough Cab. Complete and the mechs are in good shape. Great BG! and I have legs for this one but no back. $150

Are the crackers included in the deal??

#6911 9 days ago
Quoted from mikeincali:

for you? yes!

#6912 9 days ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Eh, probably not worth the trouble. I'm just kind of surprised it wasn't gone instantly.

I was thinking about calling, could be saved with some carpentry work...

#6913 9 days ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

I was thinking about calling, could be saved with some carpentry work...

I had the same thought, but it's been sitting outside for who knows how long with no playfield glass. I'm not too optimistic about saving this one, unfortunately.

But, I'd suggest grabbing it sooner rather than later before someone else gets to it with the intention of parting it out.

By the way, does that game even have the correct cabinet? the IPDB photos show something different.

#6914 8 days ago

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Firepower / SS System 6, 4 Player
Month/Year: February, 1980
Production: 17,410
Cost: $850
Pinsider: @pinphila
Contact/Link: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/56704

#6915 8 days ago

Quoted from Pecos:
Game/Type: Flying Circus / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: May 1961
Production: 2,050
Cost: $200
Contact/Link: tulsa.craigslist.org link
Condition: I can't tell if the backglass is on or not. OP: "Repainted, all metal powder coated, new rubber on playing field, operates great! Missing top glass and back glass is pretty rough. Coin operation are gone and set for free play. Had this in my office, but need the space. Price is OBO, but please be realistic."

**Apparently the same pin relisted at $150 OBO. No backglass in pics!**
tulsa.craigslist.org link Condition: "...partially restored in working condition"

Added 8 days ago: **This posting has been deleted by its author**

#6916 8 days ago

Game/Type: Grand Slam /EM 1 player
Year: August 1972
Production: 3,600
Cost: $375
Pinsider: @skyking2301
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/56680

See ad for full description and link to youtube video
OP: Asking $375. Currently located in Titusville, FL; will bring to FPF this weekend for no additional charge.

#6917 8 days ago

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: The Six Million Dollar Man / SS MPU AS-2518-35, 6 Player
Month/Year: October 1978
Production: 10,320
Cost: $550
Contact/Link: fayar.craigslist.org link

Condition: "*Lights up but does not play
*Back glass is in great shape"

#6918 8 days ago

Game/Type: Majorettes / EM Woodrail
Month/Year: April 1952
Production: Unknown
Cost: $400
Pinsider: @baller89
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/56659

OP: 1952 majorettes wood rail

looks complete, back glass looks nice. I can text some pics. I really have no clue about this except its been sitting for over 35 years unused

No water, No mildew etc.

has the correct legs and seems like it would be a nice resto candidate for someone that is into these old wood rails

#6919 8 days ago

Game/Type: Genie / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: November 1979
Production: 6,800
Cost: $500
Seller: Mike Hemphill
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/275864809245632/permalink/900472500118190/?sale_post_id=900472500118190&rt=11

OP: I have 1979 Genie ready to restore! No boards.
Very nice shape.
No holds! Cash. Pick up, only.
Will go fast!

#6920 8 days ago

Game/Type: Hot Tip / EM
Year: June 1977
Production: 1,300
Seller: Dave Russell
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/315178515628406/

OP: Partial restoration. Contact for details. Will accept offers. Need to make room for Foosball table.

#6921 8 days ago

Manufacturer: Chicago Coin
Game/Type: Super-Score / EM Woodrail 1 Player
Features: Flipperless
Month/Year: October 1946
Production: 3,000
Cost: "trade for anything cool or a gun open"
Contact/Link: stlouis.craigslist.org link

Condition: Missing playfield parts. OP: "It's cool been sitting need wires conecter and wires re hooked little love"

#6922 8 days ago

Game/Type: Fire! / SS System 11A, 4 Player
Month/Year: August 1987
Production: 7,700
Cost: $975
Contact/Link: sacramento.craigslist.org link Condition: "This game is what I would call a working project - all the playfield features appear to work (flippers, slingshots, ball locks, etc), but the game needs a thorough shop job and other repairs. This Fire! came off a route many years ago and has sat in storage since.
The displays are not functioning properly, and the audio board clearly needs to be recapped (garbled audio, lots of buzz). The playfield has factory mylar over most of the play area, and there are some inserts lifting. The cabinet is in solid shape. Everything appears complete. Original paperwork is included (manual, schematics, etc.). This game is waiting for somebody looking for a nice base for a restoration."

Added 8 days ago: **This posting has been deleted by its author**

#6923 8 days ago
Quoted from mikeincali:

Crackers go well with cheese.

#6924 8 days ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Crackers go well with cheese.

What did the sheep, drum and snake say when they fell off a cliff?

bah boom ssss

#6925 8 days ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

What did the sheep, drum and snake say when they fell off a cliff?
bah boom ssss

All in fun. I moved from Long Beach CA to Atlanta 11 years ago. Trust me....we have real crackers here...?

#6926 8 days ago

Game/Type: Dogies /Electro-mechanical (EM) 4 Players
Features: Zipper Flippers, Backglass has Cactus Juice Score allowing for each player a separate tally of points towards earning replays
Year: August 08, 1967
Production: 3,670
Cost: $250 obo
Pinsider: textrivers
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/56689

#6927 8 days ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Manufacturer: Chicago Coin
Game/Type: Super-Score / EM Woodrail 1 Player
Features: Flipperless
Month/Year: October 1946
Production: 3,000
Cost: "trade for anything cool or a gun open"
Contact/Link: stlouis.craigslist.org link
Condition: Missing playfield parts. OP: "It's cool been sitting need wires conecter and wires re hooked little love"

If someone was interested in this game but afraid of all the missing parts, I have one of these in better shape that I'd sell you cheap(not sure of price at the moment, but I wouldn't expect more than $100) - if you wanted to make one good game out of the two...I live in upstate NY though, so this whole idea is probably a longshot...

PM me if interested...

#6928 8 days ago

Game/Type: Doozie / EM 1 player
Year: August 1968
Production: 2,150
Cost: $300 OBO
Seller: Page Stewart
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/359544014470198/

OP: $300 OBO, needs some work, my dad can answer questions regarding the working condition. Have the original instruction manual.

#6929 8 days ago

This isn't a project, but seriously under-priced.

Game/Type: F-14 Tomcat / SS System 11A 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1987
Production: 14,502
Cost: $1,000
Link/Contact: kansascity.craigslist.org link

OP: Perfect working condition, Free play or coin, EVERYTHING works on this machine. 4 player, electronically adjustable functions, $1000 firm,. This will be the star of your living room or man cave.

#6930 8 days ago

Game/Type: Wizard / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1974
Production: 10,005
Contact/Link: losangeles.craigslist.org link

OP: Works good

#6931 8 days ago

Game/Type: Future Spa / SS Widebody 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1979
Production: 6,400
Cost: $600
Link/Contact: losangeles.craigslist.org link

OP: Wide Body machine in good playing condition.
Moving to smaller place, must sell.

#6932 8 days ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Game/Type: Dogies /Electro-mechanical (EM) 4 Players
Features: Zipper Flippers, Backglass has Cactus Juice Score allowing for each player a separate tally of points towards earning replays
Year: August 08, 1967
Production: 3,670
Cost: $250 obo
Pinsider: textrivers
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/56689

Spoken for

#6933 8 days ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Spoken for

Nice! Love that artwork.

#6934 7 days ago

The gottlieb sure shot has been sold

#6935 7 days ago

Game/Type: Eight Ball Deluxe Limited Edition / SS AS-2518-35, 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1982
Production: 2,388
Cost: $800
Contact/Link: lasvegas.craigslist.org link Condition: "This Machine is in good operating order with New Rubbers and lights and a New Playfield Glass, all functions work.
This machine can take quarters in all 3 slots and has the the coin box,
There is wear in the middle of the playfield with paint missing , if you are someone you know is a good artist can fill this in with some patience, or a new playfield art overlay can be purchase on ebay for $200 from a parts supplier, also there are 2 top bumpers missing there top crown plastics they can be replaced too by a parts supplier for $20. I can do all this but I am trying to make room for another game so I am passing it on for someone who is looking for this particular game at a good price to play or fix up cosmetic wise, I have seen this same machine in perfect shape on ebay selling for $5000, I do not see any other eight ball deluxes selling any where else at this time, so if this is something you are interested in, please give a call.
Thanks"

Added 2 days ago: **This posting has been deleted by its author.**

#6936 7 days ago

Quoted from Captive_Ball:
~~~~~Mr. Pinball Classifieds~~~~~
Game/Type: Roller Disco / SS 4 Player
Features: Widebody
Month/Year: February 1980
Production: 2,400
Cost: $500 obo
OP: Project. The game is complete, but needs the CPU replaced or repaired. I also have an extra CPU. The game is complete, email for pics.

The same game is on Craigslist for $425
Game/Type: Roller Disco / SS System 1, 4 Player
Features: Widebody
Month/Year: February 1980
Production: 2,400
Cost: $425 OBO
Contact/Link: seattle.craigslist.org link Condition: "...in OK condition. This is definitely a project, and needs to be re assembled. I have all the pieces, and plastics as well as an extra untested CPU. The game powers up and the flippers work. I just don't have time to mess with it."

Added 2 days ago: **This posting has been deleted by its author.**

#6937 7 days ago

Game/Type: Eight Ball/ SS AS-2518-17, 4 Player
Month/Year: January 1977
Production: 20,230
Cost: Current Bid $499 Ends November 16th 7:01 PM MT
Contact/Link: ebay.com link » Pinball Machine Condition: "Needs work!! It does start up and start a game there is two chime coils that are bad the right flipper does not work plus I am sure there is other issues all displays look pretty good backglass Fair has some paint missing Playfield not too bad! Has a plastic missing plus one is broke any questions shoot me a text I will help with shipping at buyer's expense thanks"

Added 2 days ago: **Bidding has ended on this item.**

#6938 7 days ago

Ha ha! Love the honesty in this ad.
Game/Type: Motordome / SS 6803, 4 Player
Month/Year: June 1986
Production: 2,000
Cost: Buy It Now: $250 Current Bid: $1.00
Contact/Link: ebay.com link » A Crappy Bally Motordome Pinball Machine Condition: "The worst Bally MotorDome that boots up to attract.
The cabinet has moisture damage with the head barely holding together. There is no backglass. There is no top glass. There is no lockdown bar.
There are legs. The playfield looks complete. The ramps are melted in places.
The Ni-cad battery has been cut off the MPU board and a temporary battery attached to permit the machine to boot up. The temporary battery is NOT included as it only attached by test clip wiring. This era of Bally requires battery to boot.
There has been water in the cabinet making things there not working such as the key pad. The machine does not coin up. The on/off switch does work, although it is loose in the bottom of the cabinet. It isn't worth shipping this machine as it will likely loose many parts in transit.
The machine boots every time it gets power-on and the displays look good and the controlled lamps surprisingly work too on the playfield.
I don't hear sounds.
Buy this piece of junk of a MotorDome so I can have some space for something nicer."

Added 2 days ago: **Relisted at $250 Buy It Now**
High bid of $56 - Didn't sell!
ebay.com link » A Crappy Bally Motordome Pinball Machine

#6939 7 days ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Contact/Link: ebay.com link » A Crappy Bally Motordome Pinball Machine
Condition: "The worst Bally MotorDome that boots up to attract.
The cabinet has moisture damage with the head barely holding together. There is no backglass. There is no top glass. There is no lockdown bar.
There are legs. The playfield looks complete. The ramps are melted in places.
The Ni-cad battery has been cut off the MPU board and a temporary battery attached to permit the machine to boot up. The temporary battery is NOT included as it only attached by test clip wiring. This era of Bally requires battery to boot.
There has been water in the cabinet making things there not working such as the key pad. The machine does not coin up. The on/off switch does work, although it is loose in the bottom of the cabinet. It isn't worth shipping this machine as it will likely loose many parts in transit.
The machine boots every time it gets power-on and the displays look good and the controlled lamps surprisingly work too on the playfield.
I don't hear sounds.
Buy this piece of junk of a MotorDome so I can have some space for something nicer."

I had seen that as on eBay and I laughed forever when I read it.

#6940 7 days ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Contact/Link: ebay.com link » A Crappy Bally Motordome Pinball Machine

ebay.com link » A Crappy Bally Motordome Pinball Machine

Interesting build on that Motordome cab. People like to bitch about the Spanish pins, E.G. Sonic, Playmatic for their cabs being made out of particle board. But that Motordome is tossed together with particle board just like the Spanish pins.

#6941 7 days ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

But that Motordome is tossed together with particle board just like the Spanish pins.

Yup, the downhill spiral of Bally. Bad management.

#6942 7 days ago

Manufacturer: Sega
Game/Type: Baywatch / SS
Month/Year: February, 1995
Cost: $1,625
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/299213816922644/permalink/854492038061483/?sale_post_id=854492038061483&rt=11

OP: Please consider this a project that will need some parts..
Playfield is decent with minor wear.
Cabinet has flipper button wear, black spray paint spot on the left head and scratches throughout.
Coin door is missing one of the coin pricing frames.
Electronics look acid free. One of the power supply connectors is burnt.
It is missing the display ( which is the larger sized dmd).
It is missing the vuk under the left scoop.
There are four wires cut underneath. One set looks like it goes to the missing vuk. Not sure on the other set's origination.
Overall, very dirty...
Asking $1625. Open to offers . Trades welcome also.
Can ship through Pilotair ( terminal to terminal).

#6943 7 days ago

This isn't a project, but is really cheap.

Game/Type: Silverball Mania / SS
Year: June 1978
Production: 10,350
Cost: $1,000 OBO
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/299213816922644/permalink/853869658123721/

OP: Anyone looking for a Silverball Mania ? Great shape, needs to be shopped.....1000 or best offer....pick up only....in Staten Island NYC

#6944 7 days ago

ESTATE SALE - SAT NOV 25th

Game/Type: Four Million BC / EM 4 Player
Features: Zipper Flippers, Multiball
Month/Year: May 1971
Production: 3,550
Cost: ????
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/NY/Melville/11747/1733565?highlight=PINBALL

#6945 7 days ago

ESTATE SALE - FRI 11/17 - SAT 11/18

Game/Type: Fun Fest / EM - 4 player version of Swinger
Month/Year: February 1973
Production: 6,025
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/FL/Saint-Johns/32259/1731090?highlight=pinball

OP: Works!

#6946 7 days ago

ESTATE SALE - FRI 12/01 - SAT 12/02

Game/Type: Hang Glider / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1976
Production: 2,325
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/NJ/Cranbury/08512/1733616?highlight=Pinball

#6947 7 days ago

Game/Type: El Toro / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: August 1963
Production: 1,850

Game/Type: Hardbody / SS System 6803 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1987

Cost: $750 FIRM for both
Contact/Link: charlotte.craigslist.org link

OP: Price is firm so please do not email me any offers - I don't need to sell. $750 for both. The El Toro worked 100% before I put it in storage. Now it just lights up and acts like it wants to start but doesn't. The playfield is clean and has a nice backglass. The cabinet was painted by the previous owner to look original. The machine has keys and schematics. I bought the Hardbody as a project a few months back but never started it. The cabinet has some fade and wood missing in a few spots. No keys for the top (currently unlocked) and needs a lockdown bar. See pics. Selling as-is and you must pick up. Please email me any questions - Thanks for looking!

#6948 7 days ago

Game/Type: Grand Prix / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1976
Production: 10,554
Link/Contact: greensboro.craigslist.org link

OP: Posting this before shop at a discounted price.

Backglass is mint.
Everything works as it should minus the score motor doesn't cut off when it should sometime. Assuming it's a dirty contact somewhere.

Cabinet and playfield in great shape.

#6949 7 days ago

Another in the "exciting" convert a fun pinball machine into furniture trend.

Game/Type: Ship-Mates / EM 4 player
Year: February 1964
Production: 5,115
Link/Contact: greenville.craigslist.org link

OP: The pinball machine furniture is made from a 1964 Gottlieb & Co. pinball machine called Ship-Mates. The machine was made into a coffee table, side table and bookcase. The pinball machine has not been restored and has the original finish I found on it when I converted it to furniture. The coffee and side tables have a glass tops to put your lamp, books or other items on the top. The coffee table can be pluged in to light the pinball action display. This would make a great gift or conversation piece.

#6950 7 days ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Another in the "exciting" convert a fun pinball machine into furniture trend.

WTY. Sad

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.95
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
There are 7029 posts in topic. You are on page 139 of 141.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside