IMG_0166 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0085 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0108 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0145 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
427544480_438001162096613_4726558780365908600_n (resized).jpg
432351887_946619277018071_8910572839030189925_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 26,089 posts in this topic. You are on page 138 of 522.
#6851 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Manufacturer: Data East
Game/Type: Phantom of the Opera / 4 Player
Month/Year: January 1990
Production: 2,750
Cost: $1,750 OBO
Contact/Link: knoxville.craigslist.org link
OP: I have a data east Phantom of the Opera pinball machine for sale or trade. The game is 100% working and playable. It has three burnt inserts as can be seen in the pictures. I also don't have any 906 flashers to replace the ones that burnt out. The mpu was replaced with a rottendog. The display is also rottendog led. The game has a new plastic set. Most are put on but some that were in good shape were not. I have both sets and the cpr topper that came with the set. The left slingshot was broken and glued back (which is a shame since the was brand new). Most of the rubber is new. It has new target foam behind the switches. It's pretty clean but it is not perfect. The cabinet is solid and in pretty nice shape. The back glass has some wear but is good in comparison to other poto. The face mask is all there.
Asking $1750 obo. Or trade

**Price reduced to $1650 OBO or Trade**
lexington.craigslist.org link

#6852 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

**Sold to gdonovan. Enjoy! **
First time posted here.
Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Bus Stop / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: October 1964
Production: 825 (!)
Cost: $450 TNT Amusements
Contact/Link: philadelphia.craigslist.org link
Condition: "This was just traded in...lights up with new color bulbs in some places...it cycles but does not work...nothing hacked inside...so probably a switch...this is for the tinkerer that likes to work on these older electro-mechanical games. Nothing appears rusty or burned...and was in a game room for many years and is clean looking!"

@gdonovan, are you selling your Bus Stop?

newlondon.craigslist.org link

Condition: "One of 825 machines sold by Bally in 1964, it is fairly low production game.

Picked up as non-functional project from TNT Amusements in PA and has been brought back to life after replacing several coils and servicing several items. Backglass has some flaking in skin tones and a few other spots but is in pretty good condition and has been sealed. Playfield is pretty nice but someone added posts to the center area at one time.(pictured)

I planned on filling the holes and repainting the area but have too many projects and trying to cut back. Cabinet has been repainted but at least they did a nice job! Might even have original paint under but have not tried removing any. One plastic has a cracked corner (pictured)

Has several new parts, coils, new flippers, new popper done, new elastic kit included along with a new wiring diagram from The Pinball Resource. It does play a single player or two player game reliably so you can try before you buy.

Might be interested in trade for single player Williams or Bally of same vintage."

#6853 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

gdonovan, are you selling your Bus Stop?

Yes, I'm trying to pare back and have too many projects.

I'm more inclined towards single player machines than two player units with some exceptions.

Planning on listing Bus Stop and Ship Ahoy on Pinside later tomorrow.

Currently in the repair/restore queue: Finish Grand Tour painting, everything on Sky Divers, re-theme of Star Action, Bazaar full tune up and repaint, Touchdown full paint job, Double Action repair and cosmetics.

#6854 6 years ago

Manufacturer: Sega
Game/Type: Viper Night Driving /SS
Year: 1998
Production: 1,100
Cost: $1,200
Pinsider: Butch2099 (Robert Butch)
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/299213816922644/permalink/852863031557717/?sale_post_id=852863031557717&rt=11

OP: Up for sale is a Sega Viper Night Drivin.
Game is fresh off route and complete but being sold as a untested project.
Boards are there but there is heavy acid damage.
Machine is very dirty and needs a cleaning.
Cabinet is nice with some flipper button wear.
DMD is untested.
Ramps and Plastics look pretty good..
One stand up target is broken and the extra ball insert has wear.
Shipping is available via Pilot Air Terminal to terminal service for $275. This means you have to pick it up at a Pilot terminal near you. Please see their website for locations near you.
Pictures>>> https://flic.kr/s/aHskwWCUxn
Please let me know if I can answer any questions or take pictures of any area that you think I missed.
Game is located near Bethlehem PA. Asking $1,200.
Open to trade for other pinball machines. I can add cash as needed

#6855 6 years ago

Manufacturer: Sega
Game/Type: Batman Forever /SS
Year: July 1995
Production: 2,500
Cost: $2,000
Pinsider: Butch2099 (Robert Butch)
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/299213816922644/permalink/852874858223201/?sale_post_id=852874858223201&rt=11

OP: Up for sale is a project Batman Forever.
Game is mostly working but needs to be gone through.
Boards look good.
Display is gassing.
Right 2 Flippers work, left flipper is binded up and not flipping.
VUK Works along with two bumpers, one other bumper needs a bracket. Most of the lights are out but they looked burned out. I moved a couple around and some worked and some didn't. Batwing is firing but not moving.
Cabinet looks very good. One chip on the head on the Batman side but it's in the black area and should be easily fixed. Some flipper button wear and minor chips on the Robin side of the head, again also in the black.
I would prefer a local pickup for someone to inspect it but I can ship it Pilot Air Terminal to terminal for $275.
Located near Bethlehem PA. Asking $2,000.
Link to pictures>>>https://flic.kr/s/aHsmaW13Bd
If there's something I missed or that you want to see please let me know

#6856 6 years ago

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Dealers Choice / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1974
Production: 8,850
Cost: $400
Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/187205038509313/

OP: 1974 Williams Dealers Choice. Needs some work. Great project for an engineering student! Power and lights come on. Makes sounds, clicks and relays move. Flippers work. Comes with extra play field for parts and two play field glasses. These go for around $1000 fully restored!

#6857 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballFever:

Are FB listings allowed here? There's a 1948 Bally "Trophy" payout pinball machine available near me for $350.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/960986287373445/?ref=br_rs
Bruce

PinballFever Feel free to post project pins from any source; Pinside, Facebook, auction sites, Craigslist, etc.

#6858 6 years ago

Game/Type: Skill Ball / EM AAB 1 Player
Month/Year: September 1961
Production: 650 (!)
Cost: $375 "or open to trades for other machines"
Contact/Link: allentown.craigslist.org link

Condition: "Not working. Backglass has flaking and clever repair. Playfield and cabinet look pretty good."

#6859 6 years ago

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Charlies Angels / SS System 1, 4 Player
Month/Year: November 1978
Production: 7,950
Cost: $250
Contact/Link: detroit.craigslist.org link

Condition: "This came in on trade it is a project machine I have not plugged it in the back glass is pretty flaky on it"

#6860 6 years ago

Here are some pinballs you don't see everyday. No prices, no details about condition, no pics.

Link/Contact: inlandempire.craigslist.org link

OP: "Collectible pinball machines

Pool champion
Zankor
Uboat 65
Sleic Ball
Atleta
Hot fire birds
Cobra
Future queen
X files"

#6861 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Here are some pinballs you don't see everyday. No prices, no details about condition, no pics

Some of these were recently on ebay from California,I would think it's the same seller.
-Mike

#6863 6 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Yikes. $6000? Where is the ball shooter?
ebay.com link » Collectible Vintage 1969 Astronaut Pinball Machine Flyer

Don’t forget about the $1,000 for shipping

#6864 6 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Yikes. $6000? Where is the ball shooter?
ebay.com link » Collectible Vintage 1969 Astronaut Pinball Machine Flyer

HIGH! High on drugs!

#6865 6 years ago
Quoted from igo4rams:

HIGH! High on drugs!

Amen to that

#6866 6 years ago

I have a line on some serious projects in Northern California (Stockton) area. These are barn finds and priced as such.

Titles are Alpine Club, Jubilee, Space Mission/ Odyssey and unknown pool themed wedge head.

If you are interested in these titles please let me know and I'll get more info. I'll post info and pics of them when I can get them loaded. I am helping sell these for a friend and I am not taking any of the proceeds.

#6867 6 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

I have a line on some serious projects in Northern California (Stockton) area. These are barn finds and priced as such.
Titles are Alpine Club, Jubilee, Space Mission/ Odyssey and unknown pool themed wedge head.
If you are interested in these titles please let me know and I'll get more info. I'll post info and pics of them when I can get them loaded. I am helping sell these for a friend and I am not taking any of the proceeds.

I'm looking for an Odyssey w/perfect backglass and decent PF. No rush... they made a bazillion of 'em.

#6868 6 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

Any ss in that cache or they're all em's? I live near by...please let me know.

#6869 6 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

I'm looking for an Odyssey w/perfect backglass and decent PF. No rush... they made a bazillion of 'em.

I'll take a look.

Quoted from pinostalgia:

Any ss in that cache or they're all em's? I live near by...please let me know.

Haven't seen any. I'll let you know if I find any

#6870 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

FIFTEEN PINBALL MACHINES - GARAGE SALE TOMORROW!
Contact/Link: wichitafalls.craigslist.org link
There are 15 pins that I can identify, plus several that I can't. Here is a list of the pins that I can identify:
Wizard!
Captain Fantastic
Bally Playboy
Bally Star Trek
Flash
Black Knight*
Pharaoh*
Stellar Wars
Black Hole*
Eight Ball
Mata Hari
Strikes and Spares
Firepower
Gorgar
Tri Zone
*Does anyone want to pick one of these up for me? Please! ?

I paid a local lawn service guy I found on CL $20 via Paypal to go to that garage sale in Wichita Falls. It was false advertising, as only four pins were actually for sale, and they were nothing to get excited about. He had a 1970 Strike Zone for $450 and a non-working Tri-Zone for $350, the other two were sold. Not exactly smoking deals worth long drives. The guy is a local police officer, nice enough on the phone, but he shouldn't have shown all those pinball machines if they weren't for sale!

There needs to be a smartphone app called "EYES ON IT" that would show requested photo opportunities nearby and offered prices. Users could accept the gig, go to the location, take pics/video with their phone, and get paid when the requester approves the photos, or video, as the case may be. Any app developers out there want to build this for me? I'm amazed something like this doesn't already exist! Imagine if for a small fee, you could have a third party go take pictures of a pinball machine, car, house, airplane, boat, RV, motorcycle, or really anything that you wanted! I'd be a frequent user of this type of service. I can foresee some legal issues, but I think they could be addressed in the user agreement.

#6871 6 years ago

Thought so... and doubly annoying for posting a photo of what wasn't actually for sale.

That's quite a creative idea, PinPilot! I can imagine something called "Scopeout" or "Salecheck"... good thinking to hire a stealthy neighbor to do the sleuthing.

I can see this becoming a thing!

#6872 6 years ago

Then again... it does have a dark side. Like a nationwide Uber-fleet of private detectives... who knows whether it would be used for good or evil?

Oy vey... tech is moving faster than we can emotionally cope with it!

#6873 6 years ago

The other two pins that he sold were Stern Dracula for $1500 and Harlem Globetrotters for $1100. The Tri-Zone needs board work and new coils, so a bit of a project. Strike Zone works but had serious flaking at the top of the BG.

NicoVolta, you're correct about the darkside. I can see stalkers taking advantage of it, I can see issues with people being in the pics without their consent, etc, though most courts have held that you have no right, or even expectation of, any privacy when you are out in public. I mean, go to Walmart and you be filmed by two dozen cameras. The difference here is the monetization of the photos. But again, these issues can be addressed in various ways. If the average photo gig paid $20, and the app kept $5 netting the photog $15, I think there would be folks lining up to make that easy $15. The lawn guy in Wichita Falls joked it wass the easiest $20 he ever made! LOL

#6874 6 years ago
Quoted from PinPilot:

I paid a local lawn service guy I found on CL $20 via Paypal to go to that garage sale in Wichita Falls.

That was some clever thinking !!

#6875 6 years ago

Game/Type: Spin-a-Card / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: January 1969
Production: 2,650
Cost: $400
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1966295663634027/

OP: 1969 Pinball machine

#6876 6 years ago

Game/Type: Millionaire / SS System 11A 4 Player
Month/Year: January 1987
Production: 3,500
Cost: $600
Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Pinball4sale/permalink/1936462893047167/?sale_post_id=1936462893047167&rt=11

OP: Semi working Williams millionaire
Pinball project
Lots of switch errors
Needs gone thru

#6877 6 years ago

Cost: $650
Pinsider: The_Director
Contact/Link: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/56647

OP: Works and plays ok, looks pretty nice, a couple displays out. Semi-project, clean boards too.

#6878 6 years ago

Game/Type: Space Time / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1972
Production: 5,000
Cost: $450 OBO
Pinsider: textrivers
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/56643

OP: This game is in great shape, and would be fun to add to your collection as a player's machine as is. It has some finicky scoring behaviors -- in particular, the contacts on the rotating stepper than controls the Time Tunnel feature have worn off from years of use, and don't always light or score correctly. I was unable to engineer and implement a solution, but maybe you could! Or just play it and have fun.

I troubleshot one major issue (failure to reset) and a few minor ones, so it's ready to go and being sold as is. Cosmetically, it's got some playfield wear, light flaking in the backglass, and cabinet wear. This one could be really special in the hands of a skilled restorer, or a fun player's machine, either way. Feel free to ask questions.

#6879 6 years ago

Game/Type: Paddock / EM
Year: September 1969
Production: 1,952
Cost: $375 OBO
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/56640

OP: This game is surprisingly fun and fast! Definitely a player's machine -- would take some work on the cabinet to turn it into a beauty queen. I did some small replacements and tweaks to get it into shape, but all minor stuff. I also cleaned the playfield dramatically, replaced rubbers, replaced flipper coils (I think...? I'd have to check). Being sold as is -- come take a look before you buy it -- feel free to ask questions. Priced to sell.

#6880 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Cost: $650
Pinsider: the_director
Contact/Link: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/56647
OP: Works and plays ok, looks pretty nice, a couple displays out. Semi-project, clean boards too.

This one is in NC.

#6881 6 years ago

Now this is a really great price for a project pin

Game/Type: Grand Prix / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1976
Production: 10,554
Cost: $175 FIRM
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/56639

OP: PRICED LOW for Pinsiders -- price reflects what I paid for it plus the cost of parts I've put into it. Lots of work went into this one, but I don't have time to continue. Replaced flipper coils, fixed left bonus system, replaced all rubbers, cleaned playfield, lots of troubleshooting and small fixes.

Current problems include the 1st-player 10,000s digit not incrementing when the 1000s digit rolls over, and multi-player games not working correctly. I'm sure there are other gameplay issues to sort out -- consider it a project.

Cabinet and playfield are worn and slightly planked, but not too bad. Playfield inserts are all sunk. Backglass still in pretty nice shape. Could be a great player's machine, or a good first-time restorer's project! Feel free to write me with any questions. Thanks for looking!

#6882 6 years ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

This one is in NC.

Thanks. I corrected it.

#6883 6 years ago

Game/Type: Gridiron / EM 2 Player Bat Game
Month/Year: October 1969
Production: ????
Cost: $400 OBO
Link/Contact: florencesc.craigslist.org link

OP: 1965 Gridiron Pinball machine. Runs very well. Broken flipper that can be replaced and homemade one works well. $400 OBO Call

#6884 6 years ago

Game/Type: Gold Rush / EM
Year: April 1971
Production: Unknown
Cost: $100 OBO
Link/Contact: nh.craigslist.org link

OP: 1976 gold rush by Williams
A cool looking game won't work lights turn on and it blows it's 2 fuse .could be an easy fix but I don't have time to try . $100 or b/o show contact info keith

#6885 6 years ago

Game/Type: Flash / SS
Year: January 1979
Production: 19,505
Cost: $375
Link/Contact: richmond.craigslist.org link

OP: Flash Pinball machine by Williams with brochures. Good physical shape but not currently work.

#6886 6 years ago

ESTATE SALE - THU 11/16 - SAT 11/18

Game/Type: Big Deal / EM
Year: May, 1977
Production: 7,301
Cost: ????
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/MI/Saint-Joseph/49085/1731069?highlight=pinball

OP: "Needs work"

#6887 6 years ago

ESTATE SALE - MON 11/13 - TUE 11/14

Game/Type: 4 Roses / EM 1 player
Year: December 1962
Production: 1,250

Manufacturer: Chicago Coin
Game/Type: Mustang / EM 2 player
Year: December 1962
Production: ????

Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/KS/Prairie-Village/66208/1730547?highlight=pinball

#6888 6 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

I am interested in any SS projects, and the pool themed wedge head. Thanks.

#6889 6 years ago

Appreciate all the reconnaissance, @bluespin!

#6890 6 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

PM sent.

#6891 6 years ago

I'll try and get by there tomorrow and see what we got as far as condition and the mystery pool themed wedge head

#6892 6 years ago
Quoted from PinPilot:

I paid a local lawn service guy I found on CL $20 via Paypal to go to that garage sale

I know it's been said before but wow, this was such an ingenious idea! It's a total "why the hell didn't I think of that?!"

#6893 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Firepower / SS System 6, 4 Player
Month/Year: February, 1980
Production: 17,410
Cost: $550 or $600 or BO Choose Wisely!
Contact/Link: fortwayne.craigslist.org link
Condition: Crazing on backglass. Some playfield wear on bottom of playfield. OP: "This machine is a project machine. As you can see machine turns on and lights come on. Machine will not start a game.
2 new boards in backbox.
Cabinet is built brand new to specifications of FirePower machine and painted black.
New Rubber, rebuilt flippers using WPC hardware. LED under playfield."

Now listed on Mr. Pinball Classifieds for $500

#6894 6 years ago

~~~~~Mr. Pinball Classifieds~~~~~

Game/Type: Roller Disco / SS 4 Player
Features: Widebody
Month/Year: February 1980
Production: 2,400
Cost: $500 obo

OP: Project. The game is complete, but needs the CPU replaced or repaired. I also have an extra CPU. The game is complete, email for pics.

#6895 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Now this is a really great price for a project pin
Game/Type: Grand Prix / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1976
Production: 10,554
Cost: $175 FIRM
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/56639
OP: PRICED LOW for Pinsiders -- price reflects what I paid for it plus the cost of parts I've put into it. Lots of work went into this one, but I don't have time to continue. Replaced flipper coils, fixed left bonus system, replaced all rubbers, cleaned playfield, lots of troubleshooting and small fixes.
Current problems include the 1st-player 10,000s digit not incrementing when the 1000s digit rolls over, and multi-player games not working correctly. I'm sure there are other gameplay issues to sort out -- consider it a project.
Cabinet and playfield are worn and slightly planked, but not too bad. Playfield inserts are all sunk. Backglass still in pretty nice shape. Could be a great player's machine, or a good first-time restorer's project! Feel free to write me with any questions. Thanks for looking!

@ textrivers also has the below project games for sale

Cost: $450 obo
Contact/Link: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/56643

Cost: $375 obo

#6896 6 years ago

Game/Type: Stellar Wars / SS System 4 or 6, 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1979
Production: 5,503
Cost: $150 For both
Contact/Link: treasure.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP says Galaxy but pics are of Stellar Wars. OP: "Two antique arcade games. One is a slider bowling game from the 1960s. The other is a Galaxy pinball machine. Both have recently got termite damage so likely value would be in stripping machines for parts and back glass. I cannot deliver. As is condition. Price is for both machines."

#6897 6 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

@ textrivers also has the below project games for sale
Cost: $450 obo
Contact/Link: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/56643
Cost: $375 obo

@ textrivers listed another

Game/Type: Sea Ray / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: September 1970
Production: 1,300
Cost: $400 obo
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/56673

#6898 6 years ago

Here is an interesting opportunity. Not quite a pinball, but it's got that EM feel to it and it's free (or maybe $50)
phoenix.craigslist.org link

OP:"I have a Supreme Shuffle Bowling Machine. I bought it as a project a few month back and never really got to work on it. I've decided that I'm going to get out of doing arcade machines and pinball so this will be the first to go. It's 8.5 ft long fully assembled. It does light up but will not play a game. It seems complete and I have schematics for it. As you can see in the pics, someone hacked on some telephone wire. Neat, right? Anyway, if you come get it today, it's yours for free. I cannot help load and you will need a few people and a truck and/or trailer."

#6899 6 years ago

Why, why, why so far away... Darn!

#6900 6 years ago

Game/Type: Skill-Ball /EM 1 player
Year: September 1961
Production: 650 (!)
Cost: $375
Link/Contact: allentown.craigslist.org link

OP: Early '60's add a ball game.
Not working. Backglass has flaking and clever repair. Playfield and cabinet look pretty good.
$375 or open to trades for other machines

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
Boards
Troxel Repair

$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes

Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

There are 26,089 posts in this topic. You are on page 138 of 522.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/138 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.