Screenshot_20240318_092142_Chrome (resized).jpg
B72D3FD7-E334-4C70-B2B3-99E30898F742 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2476 (resized).png
431614063_7188125154641704_8537065374982863412_n (resized).jpg
IMG_2403 (resized).png
pin (resized).jpg
ww (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 26,067 posts in this topic. You are on page 117 of 522.
#5801 6 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

The pinball estate of Metropinball is up for grabs.
it is listed in lots, in the Oklahoma Craig's list

Darn I wish I could have got it but the good ones are gone already and marked as SOLD. So many EM's and at a great price.

#5802 6 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Um.... NO.
Same guy that has had the non-working Atari Superman on CL for $1,500 for about a year. Keeps threatening to fix it and raise the price if no one buys it. Good luck with that.

I offered him a legit $300 bucks for that Kiss over a year ago. He gets all mad and quite vulgar. He bought it sight unseen trying to do a quick flip a couple of years ago and was taken to the cleaners on it. It's a total mess, some good parts and plastics.

#5803 6 years ago

Huge sale Saturday August 19th Hours: 10:00 -5:00
Contact/Link: flagstaff.craigslist.org link
OP: "pinball machines"

Added over 7 years ago: **This posting has been deleted by its author.**

#5804 6 years ago

First time posted here.
Manufacturer: Premier / Gottlieb
Game/Type: Silver Slugger / SS System 3, 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1990
Production: 2,100
Cost: $650 "Make An Offer!!"
Contact/Link: palmsprings.craigslist.org link
Condition: "The title is getting harder to find! Baseball theme is super fun!
Currently lights up, good sound, but there is no pinball inside and the flippers are not working.
Condition:
Playfield has a few imperfections
Cabinet is bright and has some wear and tear.
Backglass and Lights are in good condition
This is the perfect game for the hobbyist who loves to tinker and lovingly restore this super fun BASEBALL theme game."

#5805 6 years ago

Project Pin Parts! Shameless Plug.

I would prefer to sell these Project Pin parts to you awesome Pinsiders. I am selling all playfield parts from a Gottlieb System 80 The Amazing Spiderman.

Lower apron is gone.
Playfield is gone.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-amazing-spider-man-playfield-parts#post-3915818

Pinside will be getting a donation - the more parts sold the bigger the donation.

#5806 6 years ago

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Whirlwind / SS System 11B, 4 Player
Month/Year: January 1990
Production: 7,304
Cost: $1,200
Contact/Link: bham.craigslist.org link
Condition: "Whirlwind pinball machine for sale. It is a commercial unit from the late '80's. It is very nice. We are asking $1200 . If you send a phone number that can be texted to, I can send a couple of pictures."

#5807 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

**This posting has been deleted by its author.**
Game/Type: Pinbot / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1986
Production: 12,001
Cost: $800
Link/Contact: memphis.craigslist.org link
Condition: No Pics! OP: "Good condition. This pinball machine turns on but currently flashes an error code on the main display. Needs to be serviced. Speakers and lights work. Moved into a new house and no longer have any room for it."

Posted before??
Game/Type: PIN·BOT / SS System 11A, 4 Player
Cost: $1000
Contact/Link: northmiss.craigslist.org link
Condition: "This is very much a project. Unless you like to tinker with things or have experience with pinball machines - seek a different title (I have a few different titles for sale that are fully working if that's what you're after). This is possibly a parts candidate. Missing back glass. Has new legs, but that's about it. Maybe there is enough stuff in there that you, the talented pinball repairman, can create a perfect working machine. Talented in that regard, I am not. Therefore, this machine must now go."

Added over 7 years ago: **Price reduced to $950**

#5808 6 years ago

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Charlies Angels / SS System 1, 4 Player
Month/Year: November 1978
Production: 7,950
Cost: $575
Contact/Link: akroncanton.craigslist.org link
Condition: Unknown

#5809 6 years ago

Game/Type: Darling / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: September 1973
Production: 3,677
Cost: $??
Contact/Link: oklahomacity.craigslist.org link
Condition: "...runs, but needs much love."

#5811 6 years ago
Quoted from Svendtube:

Now he's moving to Florida
fortmyers.craigslist.org link

I like this line from the ad

"i do not accept cheques or whatever"

#5812 6 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

~~~~~~Mr. Pinball Classifieds~~~~~~
Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Sky Divers / Electro-mechanical (EM) 1 Player
Month/Year: February 1964
Production: 2,250
Cost: $200
OP: Non-working, fairly decent condition, definitely restorable. I will also throw in spare parts, Bally Rocket III head and Bally Hang Glider cabinet with populated playfield. Includes original schematic and a copy.

GONE! Missed it.

#5813 6 years ago

Found this on Craigslist yesterday but forgot where it was located? I think it was around $150.00 but it is the worst Drop-A-Card I have ever seen.

Drop A Card00B0B_cmp0an2aF85_1200x900 (resized).jpgDrop A Card00B0B_cmp0an2aF85_1200x900 (resized).jpg

#5814 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Functional - needs minor work - “Here is a 1969 Williams Set Up. Only 225 produced! It's a 1 player EM add-a-ball game. Has a bell and one chime. Mostly working project. The game starts, plays the correct number ...”
2017-08-03
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 883 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5815 6 years ago

~~~~~Mr. Pinball Classifieds~~~~~

Game/Type: Firepower / SS
Year: February 1980
Production: 17,410
Cost: $600

OP: A project machine. Was working until developed a solenoid issue - blows solenoid fuse. Includes: -kohout replacement boards (CPU and driver)(from pinballpcb.com) -original CPU and driver boards -extra plastics -a custom built main cabinet. It's perfectly to the originally Williams spec but with better wood condition of playfield has wear including significant wear in the main area. Backglass is flaking. Pictures available.

#5816 6 years ago

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Dolly Parton / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1978
Production: 7,350
Cost: Current Bid: $525 obo
Pinsider:acitti
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/53162

#5817 6 years ago

Big Valley
Bally (1970) 2,500 made
$100.00 get it NOW!

texoma.craigslist.org link

Big Valley00B0B_igHEV3XoljQ_1200x900 (resized).jpgBig Valley00B0B_igHEV3XoljQ_1200x900 (resized).jpg

#5818 6 years ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

Big Valley
Bally (1970) 2,500 made
$100.00 get it NOW!
texoma.craigslist.org link

Bally loved that table setup! I squint and I can see my 'ol Time Zone play field.

#5819 6 years ago

I only list it because I don't have a truck yet to carry it and getting off work to drive 4 states over isn't easy either. But when I do watch out!

The pin looks good at closer look and not much that I can see (wear spots) but some clean up.

#5820 6 years ago

This lot includes the following machines. The pinball machines have not yet been tested. I will eventually test them all, but I wanted to get the word out in case someone wants to check them out before I go through them. I am open to offers on individual pinball machines. Feel free to ask any questions, but I am not too familiar with pinball machines in general. They are all in a very accessible garage. Sold as is. I can help load them. Thanks for looking!!

Price $2,200.00

X's & O's
Cybernaught
8 Ball
Gotlieb's Dragon
Space Gambler
Diamond Lady *top portion not present*
Williams World Cup 1978

cincinnati.craigslist.org link

misc00909_fltmmB9OW06_1200x900 (resized).jpgmisc00909_fltmmB9OW06_1200x900 (resized).jpg

#5821 6 years ago

I like this line from the ad
"i do not accept cheques or whatever"

nacogdoches.craigslist.org link

Same guy? "i do not accept cheques or whatever"

Hi usa,
i have a collection of used games that need to be restored. Others are perfect and working
available up to 25 pins and i have plans to import from europe again. Most of the games need to be restored

I guess this makes him a international collector?

#5822 6 years ago
Quoted from PoBoyPinball:

nacogdoches.craigslist.org link
Same guy? "i do not accept cheques or whatever"
Hi usa,
i have a collection of used games that need to be restored. Others are perfect and working
available up to 25 pins and i have plans to import from europe again. Most of the games need to be restored
I guess this makes him a international collector?

It's a scam ad. The locations change, but it otherwise basically remains the same.

#5823 6 years ago

Yes maybe I should have said a international scammer. The broken English normally gives them away.

#5824 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

It's a scam ad. The locations change, but it otherwise basically remains the same.

I should write back:

I am the laywer for the Nigerian Prince Mohammed Abu. His excellency is expanding the game room of the royal palace and seeks to purchase large quantities of games sight unseen. He is willing to pay 150% of your asking price for the games, but due to some civil unrest cannot have anyone associated to the throne on the import manifests. He will pay the actual freight costs plus $5,000 for your time to arrange the shipment...

etc etc

I'm sure someone else could do better, but you get the drift.

#5825 6 years ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

This lot includes the following machines. The pinball machines have not yet been tested. I will eventually test them all, but I wanted to get the word out in case someone wants to check them out before I go through them. I am open to offers on individual pinball machines. Feel free to ask any questions, but I am not too familiar with pinball machines in general. They are all in a very accessible garage. Sold as is. I can help load them. Thanks for looking!!

What is that behind the games, with the molded people?

#5826 6 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

What is that behind the games, with the molded people?

I just posted it, not the seller. I did check to see if that was an EM Dragon, but no it isn't.

#5827 6 years ago

Anatomy of a questionable, SCAM, ad:

"project pinball machines available now. Some are in good shape and working condition others need full restoration
available up to 30 pins and i have plans to reimport again from europe. If you are you interested in restoring machines?
SEGA
STERN
BALL
WILLIAM
GOTLIEB
DATA EAST
etc
Note that maybe display locally but the pins are in MN. I will be traveling to NY on sunday, maybe someone is interested in some of the pins"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"project pinball machines available now."

It's all too common these days - improper capitalization. It's not a red flag by itself but one more nail in the 'scam' coffin.

"Some are in good shape and working condition others need full restoration
available up to 30 pins and i have plans to reimport again from europe."

This sounds too good to be true. 'Too good to be true' usually is! This technique is used to suck in the unwary and wishful-thinking looking for a bargain. Also, that is one nasty run-on sentence!

"If you are you interested in restoring machines?"

Huh? The OP is lacking in the skills of the English, methinks! This is a red flag for foreign scams!

"SEGA
STERN
BALL
WILLIAM
GOTLIEB
DATA EAST
etc"

Capital letters and name dropping are used to impress. The OP misspelled Bally, Williams AND Gottlieb!!! He really knows his pinball manufacturers, doesn't he?!

"Note that maybe display locally but the pins are in MN. I will be traveling to NY on sunday, maybe someone is interested in some of the pins"

Out of area!! OP will probably ask you to send money. Never send money! Out of area is a red flag for a scam!!

Again, the OP uses poor English. The above mess is three complete sentences, not two. Also, there is continued improper use of capitalization.

Avoid these type of Craigslist ads!

#5828 6 years ago

Game/Type: Jungle Princess / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: August 1977
Production: 1,600
Cost: $550

OP:Two player EM game. Nice cosmetics all around. Works well. Backglass has some minimal paint loss. Plastics nice.

#5829 6 years ago

Manufacturer: Allied Leisure
Game/Type: Getaway / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: Nov. 1977
Cost: $400 obo (!)

ebay.com link: ALLIED LEISURE GETAWAY PINBALL

Includes a major infestation of some sort of beetle. Get out the flamethrower.

#5830 6 years ago
Quoted from balzofsteel:

ebay.com link » Allied Leisure Getaway Pinball

Termites. Looks like a $50 parts machine to me!

#5831 6 years ago

That's what OP said but one of the pix shows eggs or turds from some other critter.

#5832 6 years ago
Quoted from balzofsteel:

That's what OP said but one of the pix shows eggs or turds from some other critter.

Could be woodworms.

Either way, that game isn't one that's probably worthwhile to mess with.

#5833 6 years ago
Quoted from sndchaser:

I should write back:
I am the laywer for the Nigerian Prince Mohammed Abu. His excellency is expanding the game room of the royal palace and seeks to purchase large quantities of games sight unseen. He is willing to pay 150% of your asking price for the games, but due to some civil unrest cannot have anyone associated to the throne on the import manifests. He will pay the actual freight costs plus $5,000 for your time to arrange the shipment...
etc etc
I'm sure someone else could do better, but you get the drift.

HA HA! Classic! You totally should do it just to see what his reply is

#5834 6 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

I offered him a legit $300 bucks for that Kiss over a year ago. He gets all mad and quite vulgar. He bought it sight unseen trying to do a quick flip a couple of years ago and was taken to the cleaners on it. It's a total mess, some good parts and plastics.

He posted this pos on Ebay

#5835 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Could be woodworms.
Either way, that game isn't one that's probably worthwhile to mess with.

I inquired two other pins from this sellers Facebook page. She said that she had to trash the cabinets of the other two titles because of termite damage.

#5836 6 years ago

Game/Type: World Cup / SS System 3, 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1978
Production: 6,253
Cost: $475
Contact/Link: detroit.craigslist.org link

Condition: "...had the game working but something gave out in the electronics. Passes self boot test and sometimes it boots to the test mode and sometimes it boots to all zeros.

Beautiful clear coated played, new rubbers and led's The new mylar rings around the pop bumpers started to peel for some reason, i have replacements that come with the game.

Cabinet is solid but has some scratches in the paint and the backless is as seen in the photo. Fix the circuit board or put a rotten dog replacement in it and you should be good to go."

#5837 6 years ago

Manufacturer: Premier / Gottlieb
Game/Type: Monte Carlo / SS System 80B, 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1987
Production: 4,315
Cost: $500 OBRO
Contact/Link: newyork.craigslist.org link
Condition: Unknown

#5838 6 years ago

Game/Type: Grand Prix / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1976
Production: 10,554
Cost: $350
Contact/Link: newjersey.craigslist.org link

Condition: "Nice old electro-mechanical. Works, but not perfect, could use some loving. Backglass is peeling and it has no legs."

#5839 6 years ago

Good pickup for someone before it gets bid up

Pinbot
Whitehall, PA
Asking $500
"Pin*bot pinball machine that is working. It is not perfect though. Asking $500. I can send pictures from my phone if you have a number I can text to."

allentown.craigslist.org link

#5840 6 years ago

Game/Type: PIN·BOT / SS System 11A, 4 Player
Cost: $500
Contact/Link: allentown.craigslist.org link

Condition: "Pin*bot pinball machine that is working. It is not perfect though. ...I can send pictures from my phone if you have a number I can text to."

Quoted from Philk:

Good pickup for someone before it gets bid up
Pinbot
Whitehall, PA
Asking $500
"Pin*bot pinball machine that is working. It is not perfect though. Asking $500. I can send pictures from my phone if you have a number I can text to."
allentown.craigslist.org link

Ha! Beat me to it by 3 minutes.

#5841 6 years ago
Quoted from Philk:

Pinbot
Whitehall, PA
Asking $500

I emailed 20 mins after he posted and never heard back from him

#5842 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Ha! Beat me to it by 3 minutes.

That's because your formatting is nicer and i'm trying to post it quick so i'm not tempted to buy it haha

#5843 6 years ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

Price $2,200.00
X's & O's
Cybernaught
8 Ball
Gotlieb's Dragon
Space Gambler
Diamond Lady *top portion not present*
Williams World Cup 1978

Update - $1500 for the five, rather the four and a half left:

OP: "This lot includes the following machines. The pinball machines have not yet been tested. I will eventually test them all, but I wanted to get the word out in case someone wants to check them out before I go through them. $1,500 for the entire remaining lot of five machines. I am open to selling the pinball machines individually, and I have the individual prices listed below. Feel free to ask any questions, but I am not too familiar with pinball machines in general. They are all in a very accessible garage. Sold as is. I can help load them. Serious inquiries only please. Thanks for looking!!

X's & O's $275 (SOLD)
Cybernaught $900
8 Ball $200
Gotlieb's Dragon $200
Space Gambler $250
Diamond Lady *top portion not present*$200
Williams World Cup 1978 $200 (SOLD)"

#5844 6 years ago
Quoted from balzofsteel:

ebay.com link » Allied Leisure Getaway Pinball

Bummer, already sold locally. Was hoping to get the schematics, since the Allied IPDB stuff is illegible.

#5845 6 years ago

Everyone should have at least one woodrail in their collection!

Manufacturer: Genco
Game/Type: Camel Caravan / EM Woodrail 1 Player
Features: IPDB: Seven, count 'em, seven kick-out holes. "'Camel Caravan' was a popular musical variety radio program of the 1930's and 40s sponsored by Camel cigarettes who, in 1949, also sponsored a new TV news program called the Camel News Caravan which was replaced in 1956 by the Huntley-Brinkley Report."
Month/Year: June 1949
Production: 857 (!)
Cost: $300
Contact/Link: orangecounty.craigslist.org link

Condition: "Needs Work Wooden Legs NO BROKEN GLASS Very Cool"

#5846 6 years ago

Game/Type: Aztec / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: July 1976
Production: 10,150
Cost: $100 Firm
Contact/Link: orangecounty.craigslist.org link
Condition: "Please browse thru the pictures for visible condition of the pinball machine as the description below is short. Once the machine is sold the ad will be pulled. I am located a 1/2 mile from the Orange County Fairgrounds. I can not help with moving the machines to your location, the machine is easily removable from my garage and can be moved with most midsize SUV's.
...Game has had a hard life. Player 1thru3 work but player 4 is missing two score reels, the game plays and is fun and fast but needs to be turned off and on after the game resets the reels back to 0 because the player 4 position cant reset from the 2 missing reels. The backglass is flaking really bad, the playfield has lot of wear and the machine was recovered in black laminate. I also have a homemade 1 Player backglass the previous owner made that's included with the sale ."

Added over 6 years ago: **Ad not found**

#5847 6 years ago

Wow, just found this thread. Love it

#5848 6 years ago

Game/Type: Mayfair / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: July 1966
Production: 2,120
Cost: $425

OP: Nice 2 player game. Works 100%. Game has nice cosmetics. Cabinet has the original designs, but has been previously painted. Can bring to York show if pre-paid.

#5849 6 years ago

Game/Type: Blue Chip / EM
Year: December 1976
Production: 2,150
Cost: $475

OP: Nice game, very good glass and appearance, other pinball games for sale as well

#5850 6 years ago

Game/Type: Flash / SS
Year: January 1979
Production: 19,505
Cost: $600
Pinsider: pinball-1
Contact/Link: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/51646

Relisted at $400 FIRM

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/51646

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 3.00
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Boards
Troxel Repair

Machine - For Sale
Kettering, OH
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 169.00
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 26,067 posts in this topic. You are on page 117 of 522.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/117?hl=dashingdaryl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.