431614063_7188125154641704_8537065374982863412_n (resized).jpg
IMG_2403 (resized).png
pin (resized).jpg
ww (resized).JPG
ww2 (resized).JPG
nne (resized).JPG
19E4C046-C05E-4FCA-8A51-3A8A22907BCD (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 25,998 posts in this topic. You are on page 111 of 520.
#5501 6 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

I did get a reply from the seller. He says he has a local guy that has me bettered by 200 but I asked for better pics. Don't like the thought of a constant raise if I meet the current offer. Not like I can wizz over there and slap some cash and load up.

He's bluffing. If you want to participate in the auction, up your bid a small amount and give him your phone number in case the other "offer" falls through. Then just sit back and wait for the call.

#5502 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Strato-Flite / EM
Year: July 1974
Production: 5,977
Cost: $150 OBO
houston.craigslist.org link

I'd like to have a go at that Strato-Flite. Just the kind of project I like! I don't see a lot of Stato-Flites posted for sale and they are usually $400 and up. Thanks for posting it bluespin.

#5503 6 years ago

FOR SALE:
Gottlieb Basketball wood rail pinball. Price is TBA soon. It fires up and works and is complete. Definitely a classic game. The cab has been repainted but can chip off and be stripped. Should have more details shortly. No shipping, pickup only in Mahwah NJ. May consider doing a trade if it involves a gottlieb Astro or nice wedgehead.
PM me with any questions in the meantime,
-Michael Schnoll from Antiqueslots.com

#5504 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

I'd like to have a go at that Strato-Flite. Just the kind of project I like! I don't see a lot of Stato-Flites posted for sale and they are usually $400 and up. Thanks for posting it bluespin.

Pecos, I contacted them last night. They want a firm price up front and I told them I either need better pics or to see up close for a firm price. They have not gotten back in touch with me.

#5505 6 years ago
Quoted from Spg101:

Pecos, I contacted them last night. They want a firm price up front and I told them I either need better pics or to see up close for a firm price. They have not gotten back in touch with me.

Their CL ad shows to have been up for a couple of days, but this is merely a new ad. Those pins have been showing up for sale for a couple of months. I don't know if this will help you but it is always nice to know how long somebody has been beating a dead horse.

#5506 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Around 4 years ago I went and looked at a Stratoflite. At the time, he wanted $500.00. It needed shopped. It had a beautiful almost mint play field with only flaw being the ball trail up top at the arch. The back glass was flaked badly. As I recall, the cab and cab paint was in real good shape.

I'm not sure, but he might still have it---although it would probably not be any cheaper. I'd have to drive about 6 miles to see if it is still there. If you would like me to look, let me know.

#5507 6 years ago
Quoted from Schnollms:

FOR SALE:
Gottlieb Basketball wood rail pinball. Price is TBA soon. It fires up and works and is complete. Definitely a classic game. The cab has been repainted but can chip off and be stripped. Should have more details shortly. No shipping, pickup only in Mahwah NJ. May consider doing a trade if it involves a gottlieb Astro or nice wedgehead.
PM me with any questions in the meantime,
-Michael Schnoll from Antiqueslots.com

Price is $1200 OBO cash. PM for details

#5508 6 years ago

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Future Spa / SS Widebody 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1979
Production: 6,400
Cost: $300
dallas.craigslist.org link
OP: Selling my 1979 future spa pinball. Works and plays. Play field is worn. No door lock.

Added over 7 years ago: Seller cancelled his ad.

#5509 6 years ago

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Strikes and Spares / SS, 4 Player
Month/Year: 1995
Production: 750 (!)
Cost: $200 OBO
Location: Bandon, OR (On the coast, south of Coos Bay, west of Roseburg)
oregoncoast.craigslist.org link
OP: Pinball machine not working , power to box good to 1 plug only , then no power . 1995 model , not used for 3-4 years . Has some minor warping inside bottom panel . It worked prior to " retirement" . Asking $ 200 obo

Added over 7 years ago: Sold to a Pinsider!

#5510 6 years ago

This project should have been listed at $700 in my estimation, but I thought that all of you would want to see if he actually destroys this pin instead of accepting a lower offer. Should we all send him offers lower than $1,600 just to see what he will do?
Manufacturer: Sega
Production: 3,000
Cost: $1,600
eugene.craigslist.org link
OP: Play field is in Excellent condition. However the display does not work. No lock bar holes.
I Have the supposid raspberry display that came out of it. Works But does not work right.
You can play the game and hear it run, but no score. Has new Rottendog Master Board Installed.
Found out recently that the board lists this game on it that should fit, But does not, There is a plug that will not connect
that runs the back box lights. I guess that rottendog has not figured this one out. HELLO
Also comes with new never installed side rails that go around the flipper buttons
All plastic good. 6 ball multi ball. Manuals keys and coin box included.
Yes the multiball arms work just fine. Mr pinball price guide lists this game is worth 2400.00.
Price is firm. After the fourth of July. This Game will be introduced to the Chain Saw And the sledge hammer.
Piece by piece. This way I do not have to deal with Scammer bank. It will end.up on UTUBE Under the heading
HOW TO DESTROY A PINBALL YOU LOVE TO HATE. I am keeping this ad up so that pinballers can see the before and after pictures.
Happy Holidays. Thanks for looking.

Added over 7 years ago: Seller cancelled ad

#5511 6 years ago

Game Name: Satellite
Game/Type: EM 1 Player
Month/Year: June 1958
Production: Unknown
Game Title: Egg Head
Game/Type: EM 1 Player
Month/Year: December 1961
Production: 2,100
medford.craigslist.org link
OP: $300 each
1...Williams Satellite $300
2...Gottlieb Egg Head $300
We have had these pinballs machines for 40 years. They need to be refurbished. Exterior are good.

#5512 6 years ago

Game/Type: Aquarius / EM
Month/Year: Oct.1970
Production: 2,025
Cost: $500 OBO
reno.craigslist.org link
OP: Gottlieb Aquarius pinball machine, all original parts with replaced glass cover over playing field. Needs some electrical work. All serious offers considered.

Added over 7 years ago: Seller cancelled the ad

#5513 6 years ago

This is for a pinball dolly, not an actual pinball machine. FREE rust!
Manufacturer: WICO
Type: Pinball Dolly
Cost: $50
mankato.craigslist.org link
OP: The is commercial grade cart used to lower and raise pinball machines to move them.

#5514 6 years ago

Game/Type: Aquarius / EM
Month/Year: Oct.1970
Production: 2,025
Cost: $500
minneapolis.craigslist.org link
OP: For sale: Vintage 1969 Gottlieb Aquarius Pinball machine, worth $2,000. In beautiful shape overall, just needs a little work. Sale price $500.

#5515 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

OP: For sale: Vintage 1969 Gottlieb Aquarius Pinball machine, worth $2,000.

In your dreams pal.

#5516 6 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

In your dreams pal.

The poster of the Craigslist add thinks that it is worth $2,000, not me. OP means original poster.

#5517 6 years ago

@captive_ball
@spg101
@nicovolta
Do any of you know who recently bought the below lot of EM projects in San Antonio? I found a collector in Wyoming who is looking for a Chicago Coin Hula Hula pin through his Craigslist ad. There was one listed in the below Craigslist ad, and I take it that they are rare. I also posted a WTB Craigslist ad, but in San Antonio hoping that the buyer of the below projects would see my ad.
sanantonio.craigslist.org link
"oin Operated Arcade Games - collectibles - by owner - sale
Jun 9, 2017 ... Coin Operated Arcade Games- 1942 $250, Golden Tee $250, Silver Strike Bowling $350, Tetris Table $450, Sea Wolfs $500. Hula Hula Pinball ...
sanantonio.craigslist.org/clt/6169854375.html"

#5518 6 years ago

Manufacturer: Chicago Coin
Game/Type: Blue Max / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: July 1975
Cost: $200
OP: Chicago coin pinball may be working but sold as is , complete $200

#5519 6 years ago

Bluespin, sorry no idea who purchased it. Looks like the ad was flagged for removal?!?!

#5520 6 years ago
Quoted from Spg101:

Bluespin, sorry no idea who purchased it. Looks like the ad was flagged for removal?!?!

Sometimes people contact the seller through the ad and then cancel the ad so that other buyers can't contact the seller

#5521 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

The poster of the Craigslist add thinks that it is worth $2,000, not me. OP means original poster.

I know and my comment was directed at the CL seller.

#5522 6 years ago

Well bummer, I would have liked to see what he had. I have actually purchased my last two pins in Austin though, about 2 1/2 hours away. More pinheads in Austin apparently.

#5523 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

This very Project Pin has been delivered to Pecos' Palatial Pinball Parlour.

Hey Pecos , I thought you were an EM-only kind of guy

Also, me too:

14995633581261533193781 (resized).jpg14995633581261533193781 (resized).jpg

#5524 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Sometimes people contact the seller through the ad and then cancel the ad so that other buyers can't contact the seller

Huh? How is some buyer going to cancel a seller's ad? That's new to me. Explain, please.

#5525 6 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Huh? How is some buyer going to cancel a seller's ad? That's new to me. Explain, please.

In the upper right corner you click prohibited. That is only supposed to be used in case an item is illegal or otherwise prohibited by Craigslist rules. The way that people are abusing this is they find something really cheap in Craigslist. They click reply and write down the sellers contact info assuming that it is a personal email address or cell#. They then click prohibited on the ad and it cancels the ad. Then they contact the seller to buy the item. Most sellers are never going to go back to look at their ad on Craigslist and see if it is still active. Their ad is supposed to be active until they the seller cancels it.

This gives the Bad buyer a huge advantage because no one else can contact the seller after them. The above scenario doesn't work if the seller is only using the Craigslist email. If they used a Craigslist email and you reported it as profited it will cancel the Craigslist email and then no one can contact the seller.

The way prohibited should work is if someone reports an item as prohibited then Someone who works for Craigslist should review the ad and make the decision. Also if an ad is cancelled because it is reported as prohibited the seller is not notified that their ad was cancelled.

#5526 6 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

All you do is keep flagging the ad,CL takes it down. You get frustrated and relist but this is a buying tactic.
I have had stuff flagged for no reason only to find out a buyer was waiting for his paycheck on Friday. Sold Fri night.
-Mike

#5527 6 years ago

bluespin beat me by seconds but gave a much better explanation.
-Mike

#5528 6 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

All you do is keep flagging the ad,CL takes it down. You get frustrated and relist but this is a buying tactic.
I have had stuff flagged for no reason only to find out a buyer was waiting for his paycheck on Friday. Sold Fri night.
-Mike

Mike,
When a buyer flagged your ad as prohibited did you receive a notice from Craigslist that the ad was cancelled?

#5529 6 years ago

Game/Type: Jungle / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1972
Production: 5,775
raleigh.craigslist.org link
OP: My 1973 Jungle Pinball machine is for sale. The machine has been wired to not require coins. The only thing that I am aware of that is not working is the ball kicker that will not return the balls. Please see attached pictures.

#5530 6 years ago

Quoted from Pecos:Manufacturer: Chicago Coin
Game/Type: Riviera / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: July 1973
Contact/Link: stlouis.craigslist.org link
Condition: "motor just keeps running Won't go into play mode. Play field is nice back glass rough"
Added 21 days ago: **This posting has been deleted by its author.**

**Seller relisted this game, but for $350**
Manufacturer: Chicago Coin
Game/Type: Riviera / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: July 1973
Cost: $350
stlouis.craigslist.org link
OP: Working Pinball machine Chicago
coin Riviera 1973 electromechanical. Has a few minor problems and back glass a little rough but does play. Priced to sell 350.00

#5531 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Space Shuttle / SS System 11B, 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1984
Production: 7,000
Cost: "acceptable offers in american cash."
Contact/Link: philadelphia.craigslist.org link
Condition: "selling a rough williams space shuttle pinball. 1985 ERA
battery acid damage
needs total cabinet repainting
dont know what else. but looks complete...
machine is still on truck so look for upcoming pics
if you want to come see machine in person call me at show contact info no email no texting !!! phone calls only!
located near wilmington delaware. looking for acceptable offers in american cash.
will not plug in. ARCADE PINBALL GAMEROOM WILLIAMS BALLY COIN-OP COLLECTABLE
WILLIAMS PINBALL MACHINES THAT CAN BE RESTORED ARE BECOMING HARDER TO FIND. THIS IS A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR FIXIN' UP."
Added 26 days ago: **Now priced, $750**

**Seller dropped his price to $625**

#5532 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Big Ben / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: April 1975
Production: 2,900
Cost: $380
Contact/Link: cnj.craigslist.org link
Condition: "I've had this game since August 2008
good 'player game' back glass will always keep this game down $$$
but great if you have a game room or man cave etc etc"
Added 6 days ago: **Relisted at same price - cnj.craigslist.org link

**Seller dropped price to $350**

#5533 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Mike,
When a buyer flagged your ad as prohibited did you receive a notice from Craigslist that the ad was cancelled?

No I did not,kinda fishy IMO
-Mike

#5534 6 years ago

The price may not seem like a great deal but no one has ever listed this title in this forum and it is a gobble hole title.
Game/Type: Sweet Hearts
Year: September 1963
Production: 4,450
scranton.craigslist.org link
OP: For Sale is a working 1963 Gottlieb Sweet Hearts Pinball Machine. Won this at a local auction a month or so ago and haven't done anything with it, so figured it could go to someone who likes this era of pinball machines. It is a more sought after Gottlieb title because it was the last Gottlieb made machine with the "Gobble Hole" feature. Pictures show there is some wear on playfield and some rubbers broke, but it does play and keep score. $500 firm

Added over 7 years ago: Seller cancelled this ad

#5535 6 years ago

Game/Type: Lady Luck / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: March 1968
Production: 3,202
Cost: $400
annapolis.craigslist.org link
OP: Condition: Good - in working condition; "as-is"
Lots of fun pinball action with very nice play field
Two player "21" card theme
Captive bumper increases hand value, 2 kick outs score card value, 2 jokers light 100 point pop bumper, bust your hand opens ball gate, free balls, etc
Pickup only
Cash only

#5536 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

The way prohibited should work is if someone reports an item as prohibited then Someone who works for Craigslist should review the ad and make the decision. Also if an ad is cancelled because it is reported as prohibited the seller is not notified that their ad was cancelled.

I guess that is what we get when something is free. But at least you think CL would have the decency to at least tell you that you were taken down.

But I like the "free" part. Where else could I run a WTB ad all over the country for months and not pay a dime?

#5537 6 years ago

Have I got a deal for all of you wackos, location in Waco, TX!
Game/Type: Black Jack / EM
Mo/Year: May 1976
Production: 4,883
Game/Type: Harlem Globetrotters On Tour/ SS
Month/Year: September 1979
Production: 14,550
Manufacturer:
Game Type: Pac Man / Arcade
Cost: $1,000 OBO all three machines
waco.craigslist.org link
OP: I HAVE 1 ARCADE PAC MAN AND TWO PINBALL MACHINES HARLEM GLOBE TROTTERS AND A BALLY BLACK JACK POKER MACHINE. THE POKER PINBALL MACHINE HAS THE BACK GLASS BROKEN AND NONE OF THE MACHINES HAVE BEEN TESTED. 1000.00 OBO NATHAN

#5538 6 years ago

FREE delivery anywhere in New England!
Game/Type: Firepower / SS
Year: February 1980
Production: 17,410
Cost: $450 OBO
nh.craigslist.org link
OP: Williams Firepower pinball machine. This is a PROJECT an therefore doesn't work as is. Lights up, but doesn't play. One flipper coil has been removed and needs replacement. Playfield shows plenty of wear, and is dirty but should clean up ok. I have NOT cleaned this in any way. Blackglas is way better than most, but does show some peeling. Plastics are in great shape. Legs have surface rust. Glass was removed for playfield pictures, and does come with game. Again, this is a PROJECT pin and priced accordingly.
Asking 450 or best offer. Delivery available anywhere in New England. Include phone number in reply.

#5539 6 years ago

Game/Type: Wizard / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1974
Production: 10,005
Cost: Make Offer
lacrosse.craigslist.org link
OP: Bally "Wizard!" Pinball Machine. Project game currently undergoing a cabinet restoration. Complete but currently disassembled. The cabinet is sanded down to bare wood and I have the stencils and paint needed to complete the cabinet restoration. Backless is near mint and playfield is in excellent condition. Play meter shows only 20.822 plays. Pictures will not be provided here. Please view in person if interested. Posting will be removed when sold. Trade for Precor Treadmill or Honda Metropolitan Scooter. Please click on the "reply" button above if interested.

#5540 6 years ago

Game/Type: Pretty Baby / EM
Year: January 1965
Production: 1,300
Cost: $200
stlouis.craigslist.org link
OP: It's a "pretty baby " 2 player works but one flipper don't work $200 call

#5541 6 years ago

Game/Type: Lucky Seven / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1978
Production: 4,253
Cost: Buy It Now: $399 OBO
grandrapids.craigslist.org link
OP: Game is complete including manual. Won't boot though. Backglass is in fair condition. Playfield looks pretty good. Rockford. $300

#5542 6 years ago

Game/Type: Straight Shooter / EM Woodrail
Month/Year: February 1959
Production: 1,150 (!)
OP: Straight Shooter wood rail pinball machine. The game is working. The cabinet has some fading and a crack on one side. The playfield is in good or very good condition; some of the plastics have some warping. The backglass has a lot of flaking but has been clear coated to stop further flaking.

#5543 6 years ago

Game/Type: Queen of Diamonds / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: June 1959
Production: 1,700
Cost: $550
OP: Gottlieb Queen of Diamonds woodrail. Machine is working. PF in very good condition, cabinet in good condtion, backglass has significant flaking but has been clearcoated, some plastics have some warping and ink loss, comes with schematics, game score cards. The back door for the head is missing (unless I forgot and put it somewhere in the basement).

#5544 6 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Game/Type: Knockout / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: September 1974
Production: 2,085
Cost: Buy It Now: $399 obo
Link/Contact: ebay.com link » Bally Pinball Machine Knock Out E M 1974
OP: BALLY - KNOCK OUT - PINBALL MACHINE - E.M. 1974
*GAME SOLD AS NOT WORKING
*GAME DOES NOT RESET
*HEAD GLASS IS ALMOST PERFECT - 9 1/2
*BODY AND PLAYFIELD GOOD CONDITION
*MACHINE HAS BEEN CLEANED
*ALL NEW BULBS AND RUBBERS
*ALL THE PARTS ARE THERE FOR THE MACHINE
*HAVE SCHEMATIC AND MANUAL
*GAME IS BEING SOLD LOCALLY ALSO
*GAME IS SOLD "AS IS"
BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PICK UP

OP dropped his price on Craigslist to $350, and dropped his price on Ebay to $315.

#5545 6 years ago

LOT of 11 pinball/arcade machines and two kiddie rides for sale:
#1 Gottlieb wood rail Crossroad
#2 Gottlieb wood rail Showboat
#3 Gottlieb Thourghbred
#4Williams Double barrel no backglass
#5 Chicago coin Big Top twin rifle game
#6 Bally's Turf King
#8 Chicago coin T V bowling game with extra backglass
#9 Chicago coin Detroit Bowler shuffle board bowling with extra part machine
#10 Midway Monster gun
#11 Bally's Spinner
Kiddie rides
Toonerville trolley
Flintstonemobile with extra part machine
OP: For sale are 11 pinball games and 2 kiddle rides I would like to sell them in a package deal but will seperate. If you want picture please send me you E mail or phone number thanks and God Bless Dan the are located in the Cadillac Mich area

#5546 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Production: 750 (!)
Cost: $200 OBO
Location: Bandon, OR (On the coast, south of Coos Bay, west of Roseburg)
oregoncoast.craigslist.org link
OP: Pinball machine not working , power to box good to 1 plug only , then no power . 1995 model , not used for 3-4 years . Has some minor warping inside bottom panel . It worked prior to " retirement" . Asking $ 200 obo

Would someone who lives locally in Oregon work with me to get this? I am sure the owner wouldn't ship but this is a game I would love to have.

#5547 6 years ago

Game/Type: Black Pyramid / SS
Year: July 1984
Production: 2,500
Cost: $400
york.craigslist.org link
OP:
Black Pyramid pinball-project. It light up, looks neat and does nothing. The boards look ok, the back glass looks great, the play field needs restored the cabinet in good shape. Overall a decent project if you know what you are doing. $400 obo, cash only. In the garage, easy pu.

#5548 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

captive_ball
spg101
nicovolta
Do any of you know who recently bought the below lot of EM projects in San Antonio? I found a collector in Wyoming who is looking for a Chicago Coin Hula Hula pin through his Craigslist ad. There was one listed in the below Craigslist ad, and I take it that they are rare. I also posted a WTB Craigslist ad, but in San Antonio hoping that the buyer of the below projects would see my ad.
sanantonio.craigslist.org link
"oin Operated Arcade Games - collectibles - by owner - sale
Jun 9, 2017 ... Coin Operated Arcade Games- 1942 $250, Golden Tee $250, Silver Strike Bowling $350, Tetris Table $450, Sea Wolfs $500. Hula Hula Pinball ...
sanantonio.craigslist.org/clt/6169854375.html"

Sorry...no idea here...wasn't me.

#5549 6 years ago

Manufacturer: Data East
Game/Type: Lethal Weapon 3 / DataEast/Sega Version 3, 4 Player
Month/Year: June 1992
Production: 10,350
Cost: $1000
Pinsider: skywelker
Contact/Link: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/51667

#5550 6 years ago

Game/Type: Flash / SS
Year: January 1979
Production: 19,505
Cost: $600
Pinsider: pinball-1
Contact/Link: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/51646

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes
Cabinet parts
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball
Sound/Speakers
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
Displays
$ 3.00
Hardware
20eyes
Hardware
$ 31.00
$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Machine - For Sale
Bellefonte, PA
$ 11.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Holton, MI
$ 10.00
$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball
Boards
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
3,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salinas, CA
$ 45.00
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 25,998 posts in this topic. You are on page 111 of 520.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/111?hl=spg101 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.