IMG_0262 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0158 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0157 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0106 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0166 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0085 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0108 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 26,094 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 522.
#451 8 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Manufacturer: Data East
Game/Type: Batman / SS
Year: September 1991
Production: 3,500
Cost: $800
Link/Contact: newyork.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "THE GOOD , SOLID CABINET , GREAT BACK GLASS , ,TOPPER , GAME PLAYS GREAT ,
NOW THE BAD , NO DMD DISPLAY COMING ON AT ALL AND THE PLAYFIELD IS VERY ROUGH , BUT ALL PARTS ON ON PF AND IT PLAYS GREAT"

So... look what came home with me today...

20151212_161238.jpg20151212_161238.jpg

#452 8 years ago

Ha ha! Love it! Congrats songofsixpence and thanks to zacaj for posting it. Enjoy your project.

#453 8 years ago
Quoted from songofsixpence:

Congrats! I had to talk myself out of this one, I have such a problem!

#454 8 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

I believe that I have been remiss in my duties. Welcome Slim64 and songofsixpence!

What about Beelzeboob?

#455 8 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Condition: More glass than ink on backglass.

Wow, you're not kidding, Pecos.

dolphin.jpgdolphin.jpg

Perfect for Mk1Mod0's next APP. Half the work is already done!

#456 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Where's MY welcome? I've been lurking in this thread for weeks.

Quoted from beelzeboob:

What about Beelzeboob?

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

#457 8 years ago

Welcome Crispin! There will be other project pins for your consideration.

**Rescue 911, below, This posting has been deleted by its author.**

#458 8 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Welcome Crispin! There will be other project pins for your consideration

Thanks Pecos, not according to the wifey! She constantly keeps trying to wave her hand in my face and tell me this is not the pin you're looking for.

#459 8 years ago

20151212_161238.jpg

Nice score. I actually like that game quite a bit. I use those same fatigue mats to protect the head And side rails btw. I guess that means we are both geniuses. Lol. I'm guessing bad power supply or fuse holders on the power supply is why DMD is out. Let us know when you figure it out if you don't care

#460 8 years ago
Quoted from Crispin:

Congrats! I had to talk myself out of this one, I have such a problem!

Same thing, I only didn't pick it (and that Motordome!) up because I've already picked up 3 projects this month :/

#461 8 years ago

Manufacturer: Gottlieb / Premier
Game/Type: Rescue 911 / SS
Year: May, 1994
Production: 4,000
Cost: $450
Link/Contact: nh.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "No working project pin great for restoration project"

#462 8 years ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

Nice score. I actually like that game quite a bit. I use those same fatigue mats to protect the head And side rails btw. I guess that means we are both geniuses. Lol. I'm guessing bad power supply or fuse holders on the power supply is why DMD is out. Let us know when you figure it out if you don't care

As much as I like to be referred to as "genius" I'm going to have to defer to the seller, who provided it. I would have used a moving blanket, but now I have this, and can certainly reuse it.

As for the DMD, the seller said it was working one day, and completely failed the next. It isn't the fuse itself, but at least I'm encouraged that it is a simple problem. It looks like this particular display is pretty tough to find. I'd be happy to let you know when I figure it out, but to be honest, I have several other projects ahead of it.

-dave

#463 8 years ago

As much as I like to be referred to as "genius" I'm going to have to defer to the seller, who provided it. I would have used a moving blanket, but now I have this, and can certainly reuse it.
As for the DMD, the seller said it was working one day, and completely failed the next. It isn't the fuse itself, but at least I'm encouraged that it is a simple problem. It looks like this particular display is pretty tough to find. I'd be happy to let you know when I figure it out, but to be honest, I have several other projects ahead of it.
-dave

Had the same thing happen on a TMNT. I replaced with a rottendog power supply and all was well. However, I noticed that the old fuse clips on the old power supply broke upon touching. Check the clips for continuity to the board as well as structurally. DE had some issues with this

#464 8 years ago

**This posting has been deleted by its author.**
Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Space Time / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1972
Production: 5,000
Cost: $250
Link/Contact: chicago.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "Pinball Machine Functional Until Kids Stopped Playing It In The 90s. Update: maching back glass is perfect and playning surface is nice however it is missing an important relay. Will need cleaning and reconditioning. GREAT FIX ER UPPer MACHINE"

#465 8 years ago

Manufacturer: Game Plan
Game/Type: Sharpshooter / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1979
Production: 4,200
Cost: $500
Link/Contact: milwaukee.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "Fully shopped out,new rubber ring set,all switches gapped, rebuilt pop bumpers,etc. Everything works great! Besides 3 target lights(i will work on those). Playfield has wear,backglass has small flaking."

Here is a better(?) backglass for Sharpshooter @$50 - milwaukee.craigslist.org link

#466 8 years ago

**Space Team, below, This posting has expired.**
**Top Score, below, This posting has been deleted by its author.**
**The Amazing SpiderMan, below, This posting has been deleted by its author.**

**This posting has expired.**
Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Swing Time / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: May 1963
Production: 700 (!)
Cost: $475 Firm
Link/Contact: sanantonio.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "Currently not working but complete"

#467 8 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Manufacturer: Game Plan
Game/Type: Sharpshooter / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1979
Link/Contact: milwaukee.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "Fully shopped out,new rubber ring set,all switches gapped, rebuilt pop bumpers,etc. Everything works great! Besides 3 target lights(i will work on those). Playfield has wear,backglass has small flaking."
Here is a better(?) backglass for Sharpshooter @$50 - milwaukee.craigslist.org link

Not only are you finding project pins for us, but now you're locating their replacement parts, too(!??!).

Three cheers for Pecos!

#468 8 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Space Time / EM 4 Player

I loved the tunnel light animation when I used to play this game. I've posted a video of it in another thread.

Bruce

#469 8 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

Hey, that's my old Firepower that I sold back around May/June. It was a decent machine, I got it cleaned up and playing pretty well but those photos make it look better than it is. The backglass has a lot of ink rubbed off around the scores, and a glass chip that's hidden by the top plastic frame, ask to see a photo of the rear of it. I see the missing digits on players 3 & 4 were never fixed, although I gave him the parts to fix it. I would have crapped my pants to get 900-1000 for it.

I touched base with the seller, asked for additional pictures and if things looked good I can head up and haven't gotten anything since. I'm finding quite often (even here) that asking for additional pictures is asking to be ignored.

#470 8 years ago
Quoted from TimeWarp1:

I touched base with the seller, asked for additional pictures and if things looked good I can head up and haven't gotten anything since. I'm finding quite often (even here) that asking for additional pictures is asking to be ignored.

I can send you pictures if you want, it's still the same machine. PM me your email.

#471 8 years ago
Quoted from TimeWarp1:

Asking for photos is generally a waste of time. Just go see the game. Sellers usually go for the lowest hanging fruit and if a potential buyer asks too many things, they generally get ignored if there are other buyers lined up.

#472 8 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Still waiting for one "Location: Ohio"!

#473 8 years ago

A Space Team just appeared on craigslist. This machine seems to be rare so I imagine finding a replacement backglass would be nearly impossible. How about other parts for it?

sfbay.craigslist.org link

#474 8 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Asking for photos is generally a waste of time. Just go see the game. Sellers usually go for the lowest hanging fruit and if a potential buyer asks too many things, they generally get ignored if there are other buyers lined up.

Preferable, yeah, but when games typically appear > 3 hours away, I'm not taking a whole day unless I'm already planning to purchase something

#475 8 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

That's what I did when I first got the itch to get my first pin but it was all local in CT. It's really just bad luck that I'm at the central/eastern side of CT. In looking for a second pin I get a lot more hits in NY, PA, MD, and NJ but all those places are at least three hours out and have expensive toll bridges ($30 round trip on the G.W. and $10 on the Tappan Zee). Consider all of that and on a good day I'm guessing 17MPG on my truck and I have a considerable commitment of time and money. Given today's tech and having sold a machine myself it's super easy to snap a half dozen good quality photos and have them linkable in under five minutes. Bit off-topic, sorry.

#476 8 years ago
Quoted from ZZZ_spy_hunter:

A Space Team just appeared on craigslist. This machine seems to be rare so I imagine finding a replacement backglass would be nearly impossible. How about other parts for it?
sfbay.craigslist.org link

Well, I'll be... Looks like the same exact glass is pictured on IPDB:

http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=3258&picno=17054

Ha-ha! Considering IPDB doesn't have a better picture and it's an Italian manufacturer...I'd imagine parts would be difficult to come by. Good luck with the decision-making.

#477 8 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Well, I'll be... Looks like the same exact glass is pictured on IPDB:
http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=3258&picno=17054
Ha-ha! Considering IPDB doesn't have a better picture and it's an Italian manufacturer...I'd imagine parts would be difficult to come by. Good luck with the decision-making.

Odd I just posted a topic about this game. I have a cabinet with a few parts left on it. The Pinsider Gooterman has a Space Team that I played a long time ago. I think his backglass was in good shape. If he'd be willing to let me borrow it to scan I can make a new glass for whoever pics this up. It is a rad game. I'd snap it up if it wasn't on the coast.

#478 8 years ago

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Top Score / EM
Month/Year: October, 1975
Production: 3,200
Cost: $350
Link/Contact: nh.craigslist.org link

Condition: "was working when last set up this past summer. Playfield and cabinet in good shape. Some flaking on backglass in the red paint areas"

#479 8 years ago

Game/Type: Amazing Spiderman / SS
Month/Year: may, 1980
Production: 7,625
Cost: $650
Link/Contact: philadelphia.craigslist.org link

Condition: "Has booting issue with display fuse blowing. All displays are tested and good, so it may be a driver or power supply board issue. Once in a while a game will start, but I haven't had time to get back and tinker with it. Has refurbished MPU from Mayfair. "

#480 8 years ago

This is a first. This is a Challenger conversion kit pinball. It appears to be Challenger Kit II. There are four other Bally conversion kits from that period.

Game/Type: Evel Knievel / Challenger II / SS Conversion Kit 4 Player
Month/Year: July 1976 / 1981
Production: 14,000
Link/Contact: detroit.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "It lights up but some of the scoring displays need work and the paddles do not operate. I do have the key. Being sold for parts/repair."

#481 8 years ago

**Relisted at lower price**
This would make a nice retheme project - half of the playfield has already been "sanded down."

Game/Type: Sky Jump / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: May 1974
Cost: $400 reduced to $350

Condition: OP: "Complete, plays as normal. Play field is pretty worn, but everything works."

#482 8 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Three cheers for Pecos!

Oh please! You are going to make my already swelled head explode!

#483 8 years ago

Welcome TimeWarp1 and ZZZ_spy_hunter to the Project Pin thread!

**Paragon, below, This posting has been deleted by its author.**

#484 8 years ago

Game/Type: Paragon / SS
Month/Year: June, 1979
Production: 9,120

Condition: "needs a tune up it's all there"

Lemme know if you get this otherwise I might get tempted

#485 8 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Month/Year: June, 1979
Production: 9,120
Condition: "needs a tune up it's all there"
Lemme know if you get this otherwise I might get tempted

Good catch, going to see it tomorrow. That traffic is going to be hell but hopefully it will be worth it. Got some pics and it has some usual insert wear but it's just above the '1' bonus insert and not completely blown out like a lot of them. Think I'll need another person to help move/load this thing?

#486 8 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Quoted from TimeWarp1:

Good catch, going to see it tomorrow.

Cool! Just out of curiosity, did you find it on this thread?

Good luck with lifting that behemoth.

#487 8 years ago
Quoted from TimeWarp1:

Good catch, going to see it tomorrow. That traffic is going to be hell but hopefully it will be worth it. Got some pics and it has some usual insert wear but it's just above the '1' bonus insert and not completely blown out like a lot of them. Think I'll need another person to help move/load this thing?

Glass looks decent. Usually this title has major peel on the bottom.

#488 8 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Cool! Just out of curiosity, did you find it on this thread?
Good luck with lifting that behemoth.

Yeah, not sure how it got past my usual lookups. Found this thread about a week ago too!

Quoted from Cheddar:

Glass looks decent. Usually this title has major peel on the bottom.

He sent another pic and I think I noticed some lifting from the glass in a couple spots but it's very subtle, or it's just me. It's definitely a project pin though as it's all apart and the MPU got puked on by some batteries. Won't be able to test anything out so I'm very curious to remove the backglass, check out its backside and see what wonders await inside the backbox and elsewhere.

#489 8 years ago
#490 8 years ago
Quoted from ZZZ_spy_hunter:

It is pretty rare and i think that probably is the one pictured on ipdb. If i knew the person was reliable or someone who could ship it i'd probably make an offer on that one. It's a fun game, funky music. Alot of the parts look very gottlieb'ish and it uses one of those motors like gottlieb volcano (i think that was the one that used it) for changing the angle of the shot from the shooter lane. That part is about as useless for aiming as it was on gottliebs. The playfield was probably built over here and shipped to italy. Most of the spanish and italian machines were at least partially built here.

I sold mine to a friend after getting the prototype of that game shipped over from italy. Prototype vs production is just some differences in the playfield art. Someday i'll get pics up.

#491 8 years ago

Welcome gooterman! Thanks for the info on Space Team.

#492 8 years ago

**Ended - no bids**
Game/Type: Palace Guard / EM AAB 1 Player
Year: March 1968
Production: 625 (!)
Cost: $500 Buy It Now, Ends December 24th 5:30 PM MT
Link/Contact: ebay.com link: Gottlieb palace guard pinball machine

Condition: OP: "set on free play will cycle through a game, the plastic by the c is broken, the add a ball doesn't work when you get certain scores but does work with the colored lights on center target and resetting the lighted letters works, some of the wires move a little slow when you start a game, after a few they work fine, will ship in the u.s. With precision transportation 877 432 2646,buyer responsible for shipping, could use a good cleaning and shopped out, back glass is flaking, cabinet has nicks and scratches but is solid, the leg and light box bolts are not original."

#493 8 years ago

**Sold for $710**
Game/Type: Buccaneer / EM 1 Player
Year: June 1976
Production: 3,650
Cost: Current Bid $201.50, Ends December 17th 3:57 PM MT
Link/Contact: ebay.com link: 1976 Gottlieb Buccaneer Pinball Machine Needs Adjusting

Condition: OP: "Was working when I got it. Something has gone out of adjustment and I am not good enough at reading schematics (which are included) to make the needed adjustments to get it back to playing order. It does turn on, both backglass and playfield light up and it starts to go through it's startup/reset process but stops prior to sending a ball out to the shooter lane. The machine is complete, and is set to free games mode. Pendulum tilt switch has been bypassed. This would be a great machine for anybody who knows pinball machines or can read a schematic well to bring back to full playing condition."

#494 8 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Game/Type: Amazing spiderman / SS
Month/Year: may, 1980
Production: 7,625
Cost: $650
Link/Contact: " target="_blank">philadelphia.craigslist.org link
Condition: "Has booting issue with display fuse blowing. All displays are tested and good, so it may be a driver or power supply board issue. Once in a while a game will start, but I haven't had time to get back and tinker with it. Has refurbished MPU from Mayfair. "

Pecos...this was mine. Sold last night. Thanks for throwing it up on here.

#495 8 years ago

Welcome Colsond3!

Quoted from Colsond3:

Pecos...this was mine. Sold last night. Thanks for throwing it up on here.

Don't thank me - thank zacaj. He posted it.

Thanks for letting us know that it has sold. zacaj has the uncanny ability to find project pins that sell fast!

#496 8 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Thanks for letting us know that it has sold. zacaj has the uncanny ability to find project pins that sell fast!

That's because I post then within an hour of them being available sometimes

#497 8 years ago

**Ad not found**
Manufacturer: Exhibit
Game/Type: Stars / EM 1 Player
Year: February 1941
Production: Unknown
Cost: $150
Link/Contact: buffalo.craigslist.org link

Condition: Flipperless. OP: "...recent barn find, in pretty great condition considering it's age and where I found it. It seems to have all the innards and pins/caps, and the back glass is unbroken (though there is some light scratching). I believe there is everything you'd need to restore it. It is missing the glass for the game board and the table legs..."

#498 8 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

That's because I post then within an hour of them being available sometimes

You are obviously a project pin lover and because of your exceptional talent to find and post project pins that sell so quickly and in as much as I am Grand Pooh Bah of the Project Pinball Lovers Club with the power to do so, I hereby grant you charter member status! Congratulations zacaj!

#499 8 years ago

**Ad not found**
I was looking forward to posting this "1972" Super Star for $75 thinking of the Williams pinball with the same name. And then the OP posted a picture and I had to smile. It turns out to be a home model!

I'll go ahead and post it anyway since it looks like it's a project and it WOULD make the perfect smaller-sized Christmas pinball for the smaller-sized pinball lover in your house.

Manufacturer: Briarwood / Brunswick
Game/Type: Super Star / SS Home Model 1 Player
Year: 1977
Production: Unknown
Cost: $75

Condition: OP: "WORKS GREAT HAS COSMETIC ISSUES.."

#500 8 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Super Star / SS Home Model

Playfield is already bare wood. WHO'S RE-THEMING THIS ONE???

Not it,
Ryan

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Boards
Troxel Repair

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 11.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 169.00
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 26,094 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 522.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.