7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Mbecker
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

So We can bookmark threads mid-thread for future reading (awesome feature) and now we can more easily stalk each other which I'm very excited about Is it too early to ask about another feature

Maybe there's some way to do this I'm missing or don't understand, but I would love the ability to favorite not just a thread but specific posts within. There are often one or two posts within rather long threads where advice is given or something mentioned that I'd like to remember and come back to without having to search the whole thread later or try and remember where I saw it a month later. Could the fav thread even be named by the user for easy categorizing on a separate favorites tab for posts?

Again.. Maybe this feature is already available or people are handling this some other way (emailing themselves links?) I could be the only one wanting this but if there are others I'd be interested to know..

#2 7 years ago

Bump -- Guess I'm the only one wanting this?

If there's some other way to achieve this same goal, someone jump in and let me know

#3 7 years ago

No that would be cool. I usually just bookmark the page but they can get cluttered so this would be pretty cool feature. If its something I really want to keep i cut and paste it into Pages (Mac version of Microsoft Word).

#4 7 years ago

Yeah -- it's much easier to cut & paste via desktop which is what I would do to... but I tend too mostly do pinside on mobile so it makes it more difficult.. guess I could screenshot it but like the bookmarks those would start to clutter soon.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-favorites and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.