Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 88 posts
  • 44 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Mizzou0103
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ratfinkbutton (resized).jpg
    Disapproved post (resized).png
    Posted that still needs review (resized).png
    Post approval mode notice (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rwh.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#6 3 years ago

Dangerous "misinformation" I'm curious as to how this will be determined?? Mod review opinions? Misinformation comes in many forms all of which will appeal and seem feasible to some even those who possess the power. It comes down to rather they agree with what you have to say or not which will control whether it's a post or not seems like a vast dark room to me.

#85 3 years ago
    Quoted from PinJim:

I actually disagree. Rec.games.pinball died off because it was an unorganized, text only forum

I wholeheartedly agree, the site was a huge cluster F*#! to put it mildly. There were some who could and would help but most times I found it was not worth the struggle to get the info.

#86 3 years ago

The new rules would have been useful when the virus thread first started. All that has been accomplished here is that now those that should have been kicked off are now insulated and will never be moderated because what they post will never come to light...….like I said, suddenly everything is being done in a vast dark room.

Those that have been removed from the thread under the old rules should be allowed to post under the new rules and enjoy the protection that has been afforded those members that due to direct intervention of the mods will be filtered and never face being kicked out of the thread; that is unless you intend to Mod in the dark as well? I mean no post could possibly be moderated if said post made it through the mod process so effect a safe haven has been created that protects them from being ejected.

Many. have been kicked out of the thread simply because as ForceFlow said they replied to something someone said......but what happened to those that initiated it????? in most cases (90%) nothing.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rwh.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-approvals-and-more?tu=rwh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.