Quoted from Marvin:
in just that pic of a small part of the playfield...
1. robot ball trap on every machine it was ever installed on.
2. spiral sign
3. spiral behind the spiral sign
4. lamp over mini PF (replacing stock one though)
5. gumballs in machine
6. side art
7. backwall art
8. space ship
9. skull next to spaceship, assuming its on the plastic and not from the backboard image, can't tell for sure
11. cannon next to spaceship, same caveat as #9 though
12. pyramid on right
13. plasma disk on right
14. powder coated wireform (2)
15. possibly gumball machine lighting
not all of these affect gameplay, but this is maybe 1/6 of the playfield and there are at lease 13 non standard items, probably 16 that are listed. And I might have missed something.
I'd bet there is a rocket down low, a slot machine, a coin on edge, a lamp in the pops, a car in the pops, a light up camera on the front of the mini pf. with all teh crap added to this particular game I'm surprised that the owner does not have the clock mod on the clock millions target.
Thanks for the detailed reply. Here's a full picture....you were right about the rocket.
Sorry to get off topic guys