(Topic ID: 132401)

Possibly getting a KISS Pro from a dealer via trade...

By gern

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gern.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

I was talking with a dealer before the holiday about the possibility of trading my Star Wars Trilogy and Independence Day for an AC/DC Premium or Pro. Unfortunately they no longer have either one... big shocker I know. But he did ask if I would be interested in a KISS Pro or other newer Stern. So I sent some pics of the machines. He said the machines looked good and he would try to get back to me today.

The ID4 is listed in the Market if anyone would like to check it out. The SWT is in great condition. The playfield is perfect as far a I can tell, the cab is in great shape, it has the 3D translite, and full leds. The only issue is a chipped slingshot plastic. I could post pics later if anyone really wants to see them to get a feel on the value.

My question is what would you expect me to kick in for what I assume would be a NIB KISS Pro? Or maybe a MET Pro or Premium?

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Drop off and pick up? No shipping right?

Yes it would be.

I haven't heard anything from the dealer yet. He just said he'd get with me sometime this week.

#8 8 years ago

I haven't heard anything from the retailer yet. Once I do I'll let you guys know what he says. I've sent feelers out to a few other retailers that have AC/DC Pros listed on their sites to see if they have any interest. I'm of the mindset that if it happens, it happens. I'm more than happy to keep my machines if a deal isn't able to be reached.

Thanks all for the advice so far!

#10 8 years ago

I got a reply from the vendor. My ID4 and SWT plus $2400. A bit too steep for me. I may just end up selling both and try finding an AC/DC Pro, which is what i really want.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gern.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/possibly-getting-a-kiss-pro-from-a-dealer-via-trade?tu=gern and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.