(Topic ID: 49179)

Possibly for trade: TRon Pro in So California looking for a TFLE or AVatar LE

By bellbrand

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

There are 109 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 10 years ago

Not a house hold favorite I guess..so if you are interested throw some offers my way.
Thanks
Lisa

#2 10 years ago

PM Sent

#3 10 years ago

Nobody should flame you for not loving Tron. In fact, so many people do love the game that it should be an easy sale/trade for you. Congrats

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

Nobody should flame you for not loving Tron. In fact, so many people do love the game that it should be an easy sale/trade for you. Congrats

Thanks
Not sure money wise what games would be equal

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

100% correct. I love Tron, but don't find any fault with people that don't like it. That is what makes this hobby so much fun. There are games that all of us can like. I hope the OP can find a great one to swap it out for.

#6 10 years ago

Good luck with your trade -- Tron is an amazing game!

#7 10 years ago

One major plus for you is that the Tron Pro model is one of the closet Pro's to its more expensive counterparts like the LE in the Stern line. I think you'll get some good offers, and I'm not a Tron fan really myself, so I feel where you are coming from.

#8 10 years ago

Not knowing any additional info, you should be able to get at least a 4500 offer/trade.

#9 10 years ago

bellbrand we need to know which edition it is and more info. People can get a NIB for 4800 so it's hard to judge price.

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

bellbrand we need to know which edition it is and more info. People can get a NIB for 4800 so it's hard to judge price.

It kinda mystifies me how Tron seems to hold its value used when you can still buy it NIB.

#11 10 years ago

Well,
Part of the "new" price at this exact moment in time is complicated by the fact that buying the current run is the only way to get the newer trans-lite. Knowing this, distributors are charging slightly more than the "2nd" run Trons. I actually found NIB 2nd run or 3rd run from the same source and they were different prices.

#12 10 years ago

Lisa can't seem to like any game for very long
Best of luck with a trade, it shouldn't be too hard to find someone willing to pickup your Tron.

Kevin

#13 10 years ago

I think the flame suit is for the lack of info about the game or price, not about disliking Tron.

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

It kinda mystifies me how Tron seems to hold its value used when you can still buy it NIB.

Well you can also look at the fact that Stern has now tacked on an extra couple hundred to all machines rolling off the line so if you bought Tron NIB back when it was 4800 and now they're 5200 for a NIB then selling at 4800 seems about on par eh? Sad but true...

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

I think the flame suit is for the lack of info about the game or price, not about disliking Tron.

Fair enough. I would give it an estimated value of anywhere between 4500-5k so keep that in your mind on trade deals Bell.

#16 10 years ago

Can you believe that there is only 1 Tron pro on route in the entire LA market? (according to the LA pinball map) http://pinballmap.com/la

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

Well you can also look at the fact that Stern has now tacked on an extra couple hundred to all machines rolling off the line so if you bought Tron NIB back when it was 4800 and now they're 5200 for a NIB then selling at 4800 seems about on par eh? Sad but true...

Really? Ouch!

#18 10 years ago

Actually, there are almost none in nearly the entire southern California.

Inland Empire
Los Angeles
Orange County
Palm Springs
Ventura / Santa Barbara

Quoted from Propaganda:

Can you believe that there is only 1 Tron pro on route in the entire LA market? (according to the LA pinball map) http://pinballmap.com/la

#20 10 years ago

20 POTC in comparison

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Do we know it does? What are they selling for after market?

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Who says it does? What are they selling for after market?

$5k +/-

A lot of them are modded, so you can play that game I guess. I don't believe in mods being something you can get all your money back out of when you sell personally.

#23 10 years ago

That's true, but it's also important to note that many of the TRON Pros selling HUO have a pretty decent amount of mods put into them which helps when that is what someone is looking for.

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Last run just out of the box...cointaker led kit maybe 20 plays...

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Not a house hold favorite I guess..so if you are interested throw some offers my way.
Thanks
Lisa

Lisa
Does this game have mods? If so what's it got?

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Last run just out of the box...cointaker led kit maybe 20 plays...

Play it more!!!!

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Play it more!!!!

Why? I think I know what appeals to me or not. It has a good rule set nice flowing shots but the theme bores me.

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

the theme bores me

I guess you agree with general public / operators then?

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from Propaganda:

I guess you agree with general public / operators then?

Pretty sure the general public thinks the game kicks ass... and so do operators...

Source? Or is just more "propaganda"?

#30 10 years ago

If you only used Pinside as a gauge, you'd be installing mods now like you've been instructed!

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

and so do operators...

Not according to Southern California operators

#32 10 years ago

Theme is important to me... I thought it would grow on me but I wasn't a tron person when the video game came out and I really didn't care for the new movie.. The game is good I just like more humor in a pin

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Theme is important to me... I thought it would grow on me but I wasn't a tron person when the video game came out and I really didn't care for the new movie.. The game is good I just like more humor in a pin

Yep if you don;t like it no sense keeping it around. Trade it for something you'll like.

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from Propaganda:

Not according to Southern California operators

Just because it's not listed on a some database that gets rarely updated doesn't mean it's not a good game or a good earner for operators...

P.S. The link you posted (http://pinballmap.com/la) has a pic of a tron pro right on the main page. Why would they do that if it sucked?

Time to find a different thread brutha (or stay here and keep showing what an awesome person you are, at least it will help Lisa/Bellbrand's thread stay at the top and sell her machine).

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

Just because it's not listed on a some database that gets rarely updated doesn't mean it's not a good game or a good earner for operators...

Denial. Face the facts. I provided a link to the pinball map for the LA region. If you choose to ignore the facts provided by all the operators of pinball machines in Southern California that's your own bias.

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Why? I think I know what appeals to me or not. It has a good rule set nice flowing shots but the theme bores me.

And you couldn't figure that out before buying it?

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from Propaganda:

Denial. Face the facts. I provided a link to the pinball map for the LA region. If you choose to ignore the facts provided by all the operators of pinball machines in Southern California that's your own bias.

Do you have data saying that operators in SoCal have had Tron on route, it sucked in terms of earnings, so they pulled it off route?

If not, serious logic FAIL.

#38 10 years ago

The movie was awful. The pin is pretty darn good.

#39 10 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Well I've never given a rat's poop about Tron, and thought the new movie was pretty lame and boring ...but the game...THE GAME....it speaks to me...lol. I really loved the Tron: Uprising animated series, so - at least I have that connection.

Anyway, I know you'll find something that you like so much you'll play it THIRTY times before selling it! (You know I'm just monkeyin' with ya, Lisa!)

BUY/TRADE with confidence! Lisa rules!

#40 10 years ago

hate to say it. the movie is better than the machine. more depth in the movie! lmao!

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

hate to say it. the movie is better than the machine. more depth in the movie! lmao!

I'll take this chance to play Captain Obvious: there are plenty of great pins that aren't "deep".

#42 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

And you couldn't figure that out before buying it?

Ouch...
No I need a game in a home environment to see if I like it

#43 10 years ago

good luck with the trade BTW, I've been in the same boat!

#44 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Do you have data

Hey Rob, can you provide any other data for Tron Pros on route in Socal? If not, then we will have to use the data provided. That would confirm, operators don't use this pin on route here in SoCal.

#45 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Well I've never given a rat's poop about Tron, and thought the new movie was pretty lame and boring ...but the game...THE GAME....it speaks to me...lol. I really loved the Tron: Uprising animated series, so - at least I have that connection. Anyway, I know you'll find something that you like so much you'll play it THIRTY times before selling it! (You know I'm just monkeyin' with ya, Lisa!) BUY/TRADE with confidence! Lisa rules!

Hey I played my BSM 102 times

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Hey I played my BSM 102 times

So what's on your radar for your next game?

#47 10 years ago

Pinball Molly got rid of hers....so more confirmation.

#48 10 years ago
Quoted from Propaganda:

Hey Rob, can you provide any other data for Tron Pros on route in Socal? If not, then we will have to use the data provided. That would confirm, operators don't use this pin on route here in SoCal.

Focus like a laser beam!

You said a lot more than "operators don't use this pin on route here in SoCal" didn't you?

You attempted to equate the fact that Lisa said that "the theme bores me" to "I guess you agree with general public / operators then?"

That is truly one of the biggest logic fails I've seen written here. I know you can do better. That's why I asked if you had data about how many were on location and removed.

Also, why do you hate Tron so much? You are the biggest Tron troll on Pinside. Anytime a Tron thread is made, you show up to bash the pin. This thread is another example.

#49 10 years ago

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Flagstaff, AZ
Trade
$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

There are 109 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/possibly-for-trade-tron-pro-in-so-californiaflame-suite-on and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.