image-938.jpg
image-327.jpg
image-224.jpg
image-526.jpg
image-794.jpg
image-547.jpg
image-262.jpg
image-376.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#32 9 years ago

I bought an original RS in as good condition, play field is flawless, cab is original and zero fade, $3600. HEP play field cc is great if it was all "banged up" and worth more.

I love RS!

#68 9 years ago

How much is a new Met pro? Buy one and have it shipped to her!

Don't let the sharks get to you plenty people don't have outside life!

#84 9 years ago

Well, I know i got a great deal on RS! But it ain't goin nowhere, keep it lady Belle, much better than Met pro, you can ALWAYS get one of those later, this RS is special.

If there is one thing we know with these band of bandits on Pinside, this "market" is pretty damn efficient, people see a great deal and jump all over it, if it isn't price right, it sits all lonely in the corner…….

Great condition relics are in much more demand than new pins, why? You can always get a Woz, ST, Ac/dc, Met, etc., etc. in great/pristine condition now and for as long as you can imagine time, the oldies, not so much

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/possible-trade-nice-restored-rs?tu=iceman44 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.