Topic Stats

• 87 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Joshmx19
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 13 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-378.jpg
image-319.jpg
image-526.jpg
image-873.jpg
image-372.jpg
image-938.jpg
image-327.jpg
image-224.jpg
image-526.jpg
image-794.jpg
image-547.jpg
image-262.jpg
image-376.jpg

There are 87 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#52 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

And it appears that she has disappeared.

I haven't disappeared Rob
Crazy how people have lives beyond pinside. I have been slammed with emails and I am trying to get back to them as best I can.

#53 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I never heard anything either
and I actually did offer to try and work something out for a NIB METpro. Figured that was a "if the right trade comes along" sort of offer. Oh well. I already have a pretty nice RS.

I didn't get an email with a met pro offered???

#54 5 years ago
Quoted from castlesteve:

i believe pinside behaviour finally backfired on a pinsider. I agree this machine was way under priced. Appears to have gone to a higher bidder now

No

#55 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

PM sent. I will buy it outright! then you can go buy whatever you want

Quoted from Whysnow:

how much does a MetPro cost?
Maybe we can work something out which results in you getting a NIB metpro?

feel free to reply to my PM

#56 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

How so? Most people (Neo excluded) think she had the game valued too low. There is nothing wrong with pointing that out. People certainly don't have a problem calling out high prices. They claim they are "protecting" potential buyers. What's wrong with protecting the seller for a change?

I completely agree with this.

However, I must also point out the hypocrisy with people who say things like "be a man of your word" and "a deal is a deal, you can't back out of it". So if this RS was listed at $3500.00 and a full price offer was made, would it be ok for the seller to back out of that deal because of seeing others post that the price was too low?

Personally, I think it is perfectly acceptable to do so. But there are plenty of people who do not.

#57 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

unfortunately you are wrong on price of an avg RS Neo. I will buy anyone you can find right now in a 2 hr drive for 1600-1800 >> I bet it will take you 6 months to find one and then when you do it will be beat and far from avg.

If I bought every RS I had a chance to buy for $1400-1600. I'd have 7 of them sitting in my basement right now. no lie. I know you own the game and don't want to believe it, but i'm sure you paid $1400ish for yours as well. there is a lot to the game, just doesn't get a lot of love and the price has been down there, forever.

#58 5 years ago

I paid 2250 for mine and that was a few months back. I have not seen a avg condition working RS for sub 2k in probably 12-16 months. If you know of any locally for 1400-1600, please forward them on. I will buy them all

#59 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I completely agree with this.
However, I must also point out the hypocrisy with people who say things like "be a man of your word" and "a deal is a deal, you can't back out of it". So if this RS was listed at $3500.00 and a full price offer was made, would it be ok for the seller to back out of that deal because of seeing others post that the price was too low?
Personally, I think it is perfectly acceptable to do so. But there are plenty of people who do not.

I have not committed to anyone's offers for asking price or a higher priced offered which has been offered
This was a trade thread for a met pro Huo I was hoping to work out the price difference with that potential trade partner. I felt forced to put a price on my thread which isn't a for sale thread. I have always listed my machines with a fair price tag and I have never been bashed for over pricing this is a first for under pricing. I am actually a bit turned off by the whole drama

#60 5 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

If I bought every RS I had a chance to buy for $1400-1600. I'd have 7 of them sitting in my basement right now.

You must of taken a time machine back in time and stayed there? I sold mine easily in very nice condition, but not perfect a couple years ago for $2400. Your prices are always way off mark. Its not about what you think they should be its about what people are paying for them now. Can you please broker me a few deals as I can NEVER find these outstanding deals you are finding.

#61 5 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

I have always listed my machines with a fair price tag and I have never been bashed for over pricing this is a first for under pricing. I am actually a bit turned off by the whole drama

You're doing fine... You are the seller and its your machine. Ultimately you have total control so just do what you feel comfortable with. Good Luck!

#62 5 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

I am actually a bit turned off by the whole drama

With all these offers i would hold out to get the met pro you want. Thats how the thread started and thats what you want so i say hold out for it. Great looking game!

Quoted from CaptainNeo:

If I bought every RS I had a chance to buy for $1400-1600. I'd have 7 of them sitting in my basement right now.

Ill take any ones you find out my way for that price in average condition. Heck ill even throw in a commission fee.

#63 5 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

I am actually a bit turned off by the whole drama

Don't let it bum you out. Pinheads love the hunt. Sometimes when a piece of meat hits the water, the sharks get a little snappy.

#64 5 years ago

And a very nice lady to deal with. GLWT.

#65 5 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Crazy how people have lives beyond pinside.

What's this now?

Hold out for the deal that gets you that sweet Metallica action. So you can enjoy it for a month before selling it again!

#66 5 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

I have not committed to anyone's offers for asking price or a higher priced offered which has been offered
This was a trade thread for a met pro Huo I was hoping to work out the price difference with that potential trade partner. I felt forced to put a price on my thread which isn't a for sale thread. I have always listed my machines with a fair price tag and I have never been bashed for over pricing this is a first for under pricing. I am actually a bit turned off by the whole drama

First of all, you should in no way feel forced to sell someone the game for $3,500. If people are pressuring you, that's not cool. You never said it was on the market for $3,500 cash. It's simply the first number you threw out there when looking for a possible trade. You now realize that $3,500 is way less than what the game is worth. The fact that you were so quickly inundated with higher offers proves my point. The bottom line is that you have done nothing wrong except undervalue your game. If you ultimately decide to trade it away for $3,500, that's you prerogative, but you are certainly not obligated to.

#67 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

... I must also point out the hypocrisy with people who say things like "be a man of your word" and "a deal is a deal, you can't back out of it". So if this RS was listed at $3500.00 and a full price offer was made, would it be ok for the seller to back out of that deal because of seeing others post that the price was too low?

I think you have to look at it on a case by case basis. In this particular instance, I see no reason why bellbrand should feel obligated to honor the $3,500 price. She was looking to make a trade, and it was suggested that she list a price in order to help facilitate the trade. Yes, she threw a price out there, but no deal was struck. This is very different from someone who backs out of a deal that is already made.

#68 5 years ago

How much is a new Met pro? Buy one and have it shipped to her!

Don't let the sharks get to you plenty people don't have outside life!

#69 5 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

You must of taken a Time Machine back in time and stayed there? I sold mine easily in very nice condition, but not perfect a couple years ago for $2400. Your prices are always way off mark. Its not about what you think they should be its about what people are paying for them now. Can you please broker me a few deals as I can NEVER find these outstanding deals you are finding.

Neo lives in a world where it's always 2003 and the world is Wisconsin.

#70 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Hey I live in that world too it's hard to face reality

#71 5 years ago
Quoted from gprotein:

And a very nice lady to deal with. GLWT.

Awe thanks you are pretty cool yourself

#72 5 years ago

Seems like it should be pretty drama free trade, that RS is beautiful! If I lived on the west coast I would totally offer a NIB Metallica pro for that! It's easier to find one of those than it is to find a restored classic like that.

#73 5 years ago

Anyone in CA have a HUO METpro to sell me for a reasonable price? serious

#74 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Anyone in CA have a HUO METpro to sell me for a reasonable price? serious

Good luck, there hasn't been much in the way of Mets selling down here since ... well since bellbrand sold hers. Seriously, I was in the market, after the code update everyone decided to hold tight.

#75 5 years ago

You can probably get one from JJ for around $4500 shipped, but then you'd have to pay for shipping on the Roadshow which kind of kills it. I think a straight trade for a NIB Metallica is fair, but shipping makes it tough. Wish I still had mine, but I sold it before the new code

#76 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Good luck, there hasn't been much in the way of Mets selling down here since ... well since bellbrand sold hers. Seriously, I was in the market, after the code update everyone decided to hold tight.

Hers was a Premium, anyway.

#77 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Yeah, I put a call into JJ to see if he knows of anything/ has anything available at a price that would work.

I also have provided what I think is a fair offer to try and work something out if bellbrand is unable to find something local. The added cost of shipping the RS is obviously part of the constraint here that needs to be factored in.

I would REALLY like to be able to get this RS (and then obviously sell my current one)!

#78 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I have not seen a avg condition working RS for sub 2k in probably 12-16 months.

There was this one on RGP (also linked here on Pinside).

It started at 3K--was later reduced to $2600, $2400, $2100, and finally $1950.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nice-road-show-on-rgp

#79 5 years ago
Quoted from NM:

There was this one on RGP (also linked here on Pinside).
It started at 3K--was later reduced to $2600, $2400, $2100, and finally $1950.
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nice-road-show-on-rgp

many attempted to contact and got no response it seems?

either way that is still a ways off formt eh 1400-1600 Neo is stockpiling them at. Hook me up Neo !

#80 5 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

That's why my post said *IF* it was listed for sale at $3500.00.

I know that it wasn't. You wanted a trade.

#81 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Of course the world is always wisconsin, that's where i've always lived. RS has always been the lower end of the spectrum, like shit tales. yes you can find them for more, but many have chances to buy them for the $1400-1600 range, time and time again. If your saying you have never seen a RS for $1400. Then you just got into the hobby. I'm saying I would 7 or even 10 of them, if I bought every RS i've had a chance to buy for that price. which would have been unwise, because it would take a really long time waiting for that price to raise enough to matter.

#82 5 years ago

I like how neo irritates the same handful of people with the same schtick over and over again.

#83 5 years ago

Who did the work on this RS?

#84 5 years ago

Well, I know i got a great deal on RS! But it ain't goin nowhere, keep it lady Belle, much better than Met pro, you can ALWAYS get one of those later, this RS is special.

If there is one thing we know with these band of bandits on Pinside, this "market" is pretty damn efficient, people see a great deal and jump all over it, if it isn't price right, it sits all lonely in the corner…….

Great condition relics are in much more demand than new pins, why? You can always get a Woz, ST, Ac/dc, Met, etc., etc. in great/pristine condition now and for as long as you can imagine time, the oldies, not so much

#85 5 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

I like how neo irritates the same handful of people with the same schtick over and over again.

then where the hell is my thumbs up?

1 week later
#86 5 years ago

I decided to keep it for now
Thank you to all that inquired

#87 5 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

I decided to keep it for now
Thank you to all that inquired

Wise choice!

There are 87 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside