image-938.jpg
image-327.jpg
image-224.jpg
image-526.jpg
image-794.jpg
image-547.jpg
image-262.jpg
image-376.jpg
There are 87 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

I am looking for a met pro I sold a met premium and I really miss it.
Met is my preference but will consider other offers as we'll. The RS is completely restored with a CC'd play field from high end pins.

image-376.jpgimage-376.jpg
image-262.jpgimage-262.jpg
image-794.jpgimage-794.jpg
image-547.jpgimage-547.jpg
image-224.jpgimage-224.jpg
image-526.jpgimage-526.jpg
image-372.jpgimage-372.jpg
image-327.jpgimage-327.jpg
image-938.jpgimage-938.jpg

#2 9 years ago

A few more

image-873.jpgimage-873.jpg image-526.jpgimage-526.jpg image-319.jpgimage-319.jpg image-378.jpgimage-378.jpg
#4 9 years ago

one of these pins, not unlike my FH, that is tough for seller to put a price on. Beautiful pin though. any ideas?

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

one of these pins, not unlike my FH, that is tough for seller to put a price on. Beautiful pin though. any ideas?

Are you asking what the selling price is? I am asking for trades not cash offers. Maybe I am misunderstanding the statement

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Are you asking what the selling price is? I am asking for trades not cash offers. Maybe I am misunderstanding the statement

Even if you are asking for a trade, a value has to be placed on the pin, unless you are looking for a straight trade for a MET pro.

Gorgeous pin! Good luck Lisa!

#7 9 years ago

Price added

#8 9 years ago

Very beautiful machine.

#10 9 years ago

Just to be clear the entire game was restored but only the play field by high end pins..

#11 9 years ago

I rarely say this, but $3,500 is an absolute steal for this game. I think you are undervaluing it by at least a grand.

#12 9 years ago

Wow. Wish you were closer and that it was for sale.

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

I am looking for a met pro I sold a met premium and I really miss it.
Met is my preference but will consider other offers as we'll. The RS is completely restored with a CC'd play field from high end pins.

image-376.jpg 123 KB

image-262.jpg 177 KB

image-547.jpg 145 KB

image-794.jpg 218 KB

image-526.jpg 136 KB

image-224.jpg 171 KB

image-327.jpg 112 KB

image-938.jpg 115 KB

image-372.jpg 176 KB

PM sent. I will buy it outright! then you can go buy whatever you want

#14 9 years ago

sorry whysnow I had already sent a pm however I guess you could up bid me all is fare in buying machines, and im sure he would like as much as possible

#16 9 years ago

i know where you live!

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

sorry whysnow I had already sent a pm however I guess you could up bid me all is fare in buying machines, and im sure he would like as much as possible

figured you were PMing a trade. I PM'd earlier than posting but sometimes it is nice to put it in a thread also.

I have cash and would love to upgrade my RS with this example. RS is a keeper and at this price it is well worth it to save on the work I would need to get mine in similar condition.

I actually think he is about 2k under real value, but that depends on the condition of the rest of the game. I am assuming it is every bit as nice as the pf.

#18 9 years ago

I have had a ton of pm's
I am working on a few deals here locally
I would prefer not to ship at this time but not saying I won't if the right trade comes along.

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I rarely say this, but $3,500 is an absolute steal for this game. I think you are undervaluing it by at least a grand.

I am only asking about what I paid.. It is probably worth more.

#20 9 years ago

damn locals guess thats why ignored lol I too could possibly pick up seattle isnt too far

#21 9 years ago

Metallica is like twice as good now as it was when you sold it!

#22 9 years ago

I will buy it right now.

#23 9 years ago

pm sent

#24 9 years ago

I should buy it and keep it in the So Cal family Not my favorite theme though. Plus, the moving heads freak my wife out, she can't even look at Rudy on Funhouse.

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

I have had a ton of pm's
I am working on a few deals here locally
I would prefer not to ship at this time but not saying I won't if the right trade comes along.

how much does a MetPro cost?

Maybe we can work something out which results in you getting a NIB metpro?

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Metallica is like twice as good now as it was when you sold it!

Rub it in lol

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I am assuming it is every bit as nice as the pf.

I would guess it is nice but not as nice as hep's work on the pf. I could be wrong. Good luck trying to work a deal.

#28 9 years ago

Fantastic looking RS. GL with you deal.

Mike

#29 9 years ago

whoa! That's a great deal on that pin..GLWTS..

#30 9 years ago

Dang nice deal for someone I would have asked 4250 because thats what met are selling for

#31 9 years ago

Wow I just did a full restoration on mine with chrome and cc playfield and my offers at the ohio show topped 8k anyone looking for rs should jump on this one ! I would have bought it myself I have over 6k in mine without labor

#32 9 years ago

I bought an original RS in as good condition, play field is flawless, cab is original and zero fade, $3600. HEP play field cc is great if it was all "banged up" and worth more.

I love RS!

#33 9 years ago

At that price, this would have sold in less than 10 minutes in my part of the country.

#34 9 years ago

If I didn't already have an HUO RS I'd buy this one. An HEP pf is worth its weight in gold.

#35 9 years ago

ice trying to buy nothing going local. Another came to my attention that is cherry (whatever that means) but trust the seller bought before from him. Said out of box nice Its a prototype and 4500 shipped so sat 4k to 4.1. Whats the difference?

#36 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

figured you were PMing a trade. I PM'd earlier than posting but sometimes it is nice to put it in a thread also.
I have cash and would love to upgrade my RS with this example. RS is a keeper and at this price it is well worth it to save on the work I would need to get mine in similar condition.
I actually think he is about 2k under real value, but that depends on the condition of the rest of the game. I am assuming it is every bit as nice as the pf.

2k under real value? Getting 2k at all for an average condition roadshow is a very difficult thing to do. This one is not your typical average condition RS. Very nice restore job, but I really think it's priced about right since a little over double of your typical one.

#37 9 years ago

Yes right Neo which is why he had a dozen people offer full price within minutes of the post! I think this condition would be 4 k plus on the west coast.

#38 9 years ago

well you try and sell your average run of the mill one around here, and ask $1600 or $1800 for it, and you will be sitting on it for about 3 to 6 months. This is a great restore, and i've always said restoration, sample/proto and HUO examples usually get double or even triple of normal rate. So I could see it fetching 4k to the right buyer.

#39 9 years ago

Seem most sell around here for 2000 to 3000 depending on condition .I bought mine few months ago all working with leds and faded art but mint play field for 2500 .great game especially if you dont mind the music .theres so much going on and to do compared to alot of game that cost much more .I would have paid 4000 for this restored one

#41 9 years ago

And it appears that she has disappeared.

#42 9 years ago

I never even got a response to a full price offer!

#43 9 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

I never even got a response to a full price offer!

You offered a met pro?

#44 9 years ago

I never heard anything either

and I actually did offer to try and work something out for a NIB METpro. Figured that was a "if the right trade comes along" sort of offer. Oh well. I already have a pretty nice RS.

#45 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

well you try and sell your average run of the mill one around here, and ask $1600 or $1800 for it, and you will be sitting on it for about 3 to 6 months. This is a great restore, and i've always said restoration, sample/proto and HUO examples usually get double or even triple of normal rate. So I could see it fetching 4k to the right buyer.

unfortunately you are wrong on price of an avg RS Neo. I will buy anyone you can find right now in a 2 hr drive for 1600-1800 >> I bet it will take you 6 months to find one and then when you do it will be beat and far from avg.

#46 9 years ago

i believe pinside behaviour finally backfired on a pinsider. I agree this machine was way under priced. Appears to have gone to a higher bidder now

#47 9 years ago

I think the seller made it pretty clear that there was a lot of interest and that she was working on a few local deals. She also stated she would get back to you guys if the local deals didn't work out. Is my reading comprehension poor?

#48 9 years ago
Quoted from castlesteve:

I believe Pinside behaviour finally backfired on a Pinsider ...

How so? Most people (Neo excluded) think she had the game valued too low. There is nothing wrong with pointing that out. People certainly don't have a problem calling out high prices. They claim they are "protecting" potential buyers. What's wrong with protecting the seller for a change?

#49 9 years ago

i may be reading it wrong but after Whysnow said you should have a price on it unless your looking for a straight trade with a met pro ...and she put one on at 3500, I wrongly assumed it was now for sale as well. Now perhaps she meant to put it there so a met pro person would then be able to get some reading of what her value is and if so then GLWT. Still looking for a perfect RS!

#50 9 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

i may be reading it wrong but after Whysnow said you should have a price on it unless your looking for a straight trade with a met pro ...and she put one on at 3500, I wrongly assumed it was now for sale as well. Now perhaps she meant to put it there so a met pro person would then be able to get some reading of what her value is and if so then GLWT. Still looking for a perfect RS!

I thought 3500 was the amount of trade value she thought it was worth. I'm not going after it, good luck. $3502

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 11.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Boards
PinSound

$ 29.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 63.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 26.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 37.50
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

4,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richmond, VA
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bakersfield, CA
There are 87 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/possible-trade-nice-restored-rs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.