Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-236.jpg
image-765.jpg
image-52.jpg
image-490.jpg
image.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Lots of photos and video available, this has had several trade deals fall apart on me and just want it sold and gone. $2,100 obo. Willing to ship as well. Please feel free to text or email with questions. [email protected]. 574-596-2668

Only flaw one small chip on playfield photos below and 1 chipped plastic next to crypt hole. Both very small and chip is now Mylar protected. Has original knocker , rare green inserts in head. All vuk just rebuilt. Cliffy protector and cliffy posts. New rubbers and balls. Shaker works great.

Looking for quick sale come get this game!

#2 10 years ago

Bump for a great seller.

#3 10 years ago

Here are link to photos I have from the person that I bought it from after it was polished with treasure cove kit. Can and will take more at my house tonight just let me know what you would like to see.

https://www.icloud.com/photostream/#A55n8hH4cihWY

#4 10 years ago

That playfield is gorgeous.

Just to throw this out there - Classic Playfield Reproductions just released the entire TFTC plastics sets, so for 150 bucks you can make the plastics look (and BE) brand spankin new.

RussMyers

#5 10 years ago

Sweet Jebus that's a nice playfield. Not familiar with treasure trove, though... is that a process or a product? Best of luck to you!

#6 10 years ago

Treasure Cove

http://www.treasure-cove.net/PolishingKit.htm

I believe right now the game has 1, maybe two cracked plastics but overall really great for TFTC, also some LED, but not whole thing.

#7 10 years ago

Do you have a list of specific pins you'd want to trade for?

Can we assume the shaker is there and works fine?

#8 10 years ago

Extremely clean and in home use since 2001 Capcom Breakshot if interested - perfect condition playfield - mylar removed and great shape - no cracked plastics

PM in interested

#9 10 years ago

Sorry no interest in Breakshot, but thank you for the offer. There isn't anything specific honestly, just like to stay DMD era and comparable values, not looking to send cash either direction really. Thanks for the offers that have come in so far.

#10 10 years ago

Evening bump with pictures...got an offer I'm very interested in but still curious about what else might be out there.

http://s1333.photobucket.com/user/tsskinne/library/tftc%20for%20trade?sort=3&page=1

#11 10 years ago

I've personally completed 2 excellent transactions with the OP so buy/trade with confidence.

The new owner can cover the interior cabinet scratches by installing mirror blades (which are always on sale around the holidays) & end up with a beautiful game.

Tsskinne is bacon approved

image.jpgimage.jpg

#12 10 years ago

Thanks Pinballwizard79, hope you are able to get some rest with that new kid down there and are ready for an awesome Thanksgiving. I saw you are taking some time off to be at home with her and that is awesome. Thanks again for the game, it just kicks my ass way too much...I haven't even gotten close to Crypt Jam and I have almost 500 games on it now.

Still available if anyone is looking for a pre-Black Friday deal of sorts.

#13 10 years ago

Im amazed everytime I see that playfield. That thing is outrageously nice.

#14 10 years ago

You should like it more now, I actually posted the correct link to the pictures.....I'm a newbie to photobucket...I think I might have finally figured it out after posting like three incorrect links.

#15 10 years ago

Evening crowd bump last call.

1 month later
#16 10 years ago

Deal fell through back available. Discovered small chip on playfield while cleaning and waxing for trade which nixed the deal. Photos below. Open to most anything just shoot me PM or txt 574-596-2668 or email [email protected]. -Tommy

image-52.jpgimage-52.jpg image-490.jpgimage-490.jpg image-765.jpgimage-765.jpg image-236.jpgimage-236.jpg
#17 10 years ago

Evening crowd bump....wouldn't mind an Austin Powers, or sega / data east games.

#18 10 years ago

Good guy bump. Deal with confidence.

#19 10 years ago

Bump for good seller.

I've played this game many times (I actually hold the high score, mwahahaha). it plays perfectly and is very nice!

#20 10 years ago

Another bump for a good seller and good guy!

#21 10 years ago

Thanks for all the bumps guys. Only a few offers so far...one from Michigan for $500 cash can't imagine who would lowball so badly from Michigan...? A few games as well but nothing that's jumped out yet.

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Only a few offers so far...one from Michigan for $500 cash can't imagine who would lowball so badly from Michigan...?

If he want's it that machine is probably worth 4k minimum! LOL
Mourning Bump

#25 10 years ago

Why not three or four?

#26 10 years ago

Haha I saw you did the same thing for Twilight zone once your original thread was a month old so I thought that was just following common practice. I think two should be enough though. I was supposed to trade this Saturday, I coach wrestling and it's my only weekend off until March 8th, and since that deal fell through trying to get something in place for this weekend. Figured a bit of new marketing couldn't hurt it, sorry if the two threads offended you.

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Haha I saw you did the same thing for Twilight zone once your original thread was a month old so I thought that was just following common practice. I think two should be enough though. I was supposed to trade this Saturday, I coach wrestling and it's my only weekend off until March 8th, and since that deal fell through trying to get something in place for this weekend. Figured a bit of new marketing couldn't hurt it, sorry if the two threads offended you.

I think he just likes pointing it out. It seems 90% of his posts are something to this effect.

#28 10 years ago

Actually, the game was originall FT only. Then it was FS, so no, I didn't just duplicate the thread. Looking back on it though, I probably should have just used the original.

Quoted from Tsskinne:

Haha I saw you did the same thing for Twilight zone once your original thread was a month old so I thought that was just following common practice.

You are right, 90% of my posts are just point out duplicate threads.

Quoted from Gov:

I think he just likes pointing it out. It seems 90% of his posts are something to this effect.

#29 10 years ago

I'm just amazed that you guys are able to keep track of an individual's posts.

#30 10 years ago

Bump for a legit dude

Jalpert this is the 2nd time I've made such a post

2 weeks later
#32 10 years ago

Game is unsold.... For the second time! Start making offers!

#33 10 years ago

I'll buy it! Wait, cancel that.

I kidd I kidd....seriously though, great game. I played it last night--looked and played great!

#34 10 years ago

Interested in a SWE1 trade?

#35 10 years ago

Sorry not a fan of the SWE1, but thank you very much for the offer.

#36 10 years ago

Fantastic seller! You won't be disappointed!

GLWS!

#37 10 years ago

I have a t2 and could add some cash

#38 10 years ago

Sorry my local pincade already has a T2 so it is not something I am looking to own, but thank you for the offer and tamoore thanks for the bump, looking forward to the little party you are putting together. I want to come visit that baywatch. By the way have you seen the Goldeneye listed in Iowa? I thought that may interest you.

#39 10 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Sorry my local pincade already has a T2 so it is not something I am looking to own, but thank you for the offer and tamoore thanks for the bump, looking forward to the little party you are putting together. I want to come visit that Baywatch. By the way have you seen the Goldeneye listed in Iowa? I thought that may interest you.

Saw, and it does! Too far for me to take the trip at the moment.

#40 10 years ago

Gotcha, well if any trades come my way and I can get it closer to you I will try, I have really been enjoying my Goldeneye.

1 week later
#41 10 years ago

Lots of photos and video available, this has had several trade deals fall apart on me and just want it sold and gone. $2,100 obo. Willing to ship as well. Please feel free to text or email with questions. [email protected]. 574-596-2668
Only flaw one small chip on playfield photos below and 1 chipped plastic next to crypt hole. Both very small and chip is now Mylar protected. Has original knocker , rare green inserts in head. All vuk just rebuilt. Cliffy protector and cliffy posts. New rubbers and balls. Shaker works great.
Looking for quick sale come get this game!

http://s1333.photobucket.com/user/tsskinne/library/tftc%20for%20trade?sort=3&page=1

#42 10 years ago

lunch time crowd bump.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 64.00
$ 345.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 15.00
£ 32.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Playfield - Plastics
Mad Czar Games

$ 18.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
$ 18.95
$ 18.95
$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 18.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 26.50
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/possible-tftc-for-tradewhat-do-you-have and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.