(Topic ID: 37018)

FS/FT- SC looking for HUO SM (SC is in central VA)(deal pending)

By TaylorVA

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 59 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by TaylorVA
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 10 years ago

I have a true HUO Spiderman from 2010 with full LED's, shaker motor, FF full speaker kit. I could bring it up soon, next week on my next JJP pickup. Just let me know

Buddy

#52 10 years ago

Taylor is an artist, and the game is a work of art! Not only can I not believe you're selling it, but I can't believe it wasn't snatched up the first week it was for sale!

Spiderman, eh? I spent some time down at Flippers this past weekend, and fell in love with Ritchie's newest, STLE!

#53 10 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

I have a true HUO spiderman from 2010 with full LED's, shaker motor, FF full speaker kit. I could bring it up soon, next week on my next JJP pickup. Just let me know
Buddy

Sent you a PM.

#54 10 years ago

Today has been rough for me, sorry for my delay.

The 75 dollar per hour installer was here all day with nothing to do as my next day delivery was still sitting in a FedEx depot waiting for a liftgate truck since Monday. Hours of phone calls and then a quick drive to the airport to get the 14 boxes for out new digital projector. Just got back in about 45 minutes ago.

#55 10 years ago

Today has been rough for me, sorry for my delay.
The 75 dollar per hour installer was here all day with nothing to do as my next day delivery was still sitting in a FedEx depot waiting for a liftgate truck since Monday. Hours of phone calls and then a quick drive to the airport to get the 14 boxes for out new digital projector. Just got back in about 45 minutes ago.

No worries, just didn't know if you checked your mail. No rush.

#56 10 years ago

I am going back to JJP next week and hope we can make another deal/trade as I am much closer that way.

#57 10 years ago

I am going back to JJP next week and hope we can make another deal/trade as I am much closer that way.

Please see if you can pick up my ECLE for me while you visit up there at JJP.

#58 10 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Please see if you can pick up my ECLE for me while you visit up there at JJP.

I am dropping off Jeff's in Fairfax. We traded a long time ago. I can if its ready.

#59 10 years ago

I am dropping off Jeff's in Fairfax. We traded a long time ago. I can if its ready.

Drop me a pm.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 37.50
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

9,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Royal Oak, MI
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

8,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Montréal, QC
There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/possible-ft-sc-central-va/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.