10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Craig
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Here is an Australian based newspaper article about my son.
    I'm immensely proud of him and he has come so much further than the newspaper can say and I'm really glad that as a pinball super fan the game has had some involvement in helping him with some of lifes challenges:
    http://www.smh.com.au/national/pinball-superstar-hits-number-1-at-16-20140308-34e1z.html

#2 10 years ago

That is awesome! Congrats.

#3 10 years ago

Great article and congrats!

#4 10 years ago

Thanks for sharing - I'm so happy for you and him!

#5 10 years ago

Awesome. Great article. Way to go, Nick!

#6 10 years ago

Awesome article, thanks for sharing. Congrats Nick!

#7 10 years ago

Awesome!

#8 10 years ago

Great article, love it!

#9 10 years ago

Thanks all for the positive response to this article. Anything that helps get the youngsters out there playing my favourite game has got to be good!
    Things are looking up for pinball at the moment and as I said on the Australian forums
    I'm already working in Sydney and I must say it is good to see a number of locations with good quality pinball available to play onsite, Coogee Diggers, Frankie's Pizza, Courthouse Hotel etc, over twenty machines in total. Best thing we can do is get out there and play them and get our kids and their mates to join in, once they try it most of them do enjoy it if you just explain the concept.

#10 10 years ago

It's really wonderful that he's found that niche. Every kid needs one. Congratulations!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/positive-pinball-newspaper-article and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.