Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 48 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by s1500
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CFF.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tigerlaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Hello Portland pinsiders. I've mentioned to ya'll that I go to Longview frequently and have visited Ground Kontrol before. I will be there this Saturday with my son, probably arriving around or a little after noon. I'll probably wear a Texas Pinball Festival shirt or something like that - if any of you are around and want to play a couple games and hang out let me know. First game will be on me.

I'm not a great player or anything but I sure enjoy meeting Pinsiders. Thanks.

#4 9 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

MOST of the machines are working good.

Yea, I was there in November. Pretty much everything was working then and playing well too boot. It is a cool bar and I'm glad they let minors in until 5pm as my son thinks it is the greatest place ever.

#8 9 years ago

I will plan for Eugene next trip. Finally boarding my plane in Houston for Portland. Long delay...

Can't wait for ground kontrol tomorrow. My son and I had a blast there last year.

#10 9 years ago

That's an awesome logo. I will be on the look out!

#15 9 years ago
    Quoted from beauimpala:

Stop by Triangle Bowl and play in Longview. Got Family Guy, Monopoly and a T2 in the bowl now.

Sweet. Will hit it up tomorrow. Just got to the red lion. Thanks for the heads up that the machines were there.

#18 9 years ago

I am back in Kelso from the trip to Ground Kontrol. All games were in great shape and my son and his friend and I all had a blast. Portland is a great place for pinball.

#30 9 years ago
    Quoted from Iamdarras:

Pm me next time . I have my place two blocks from GK have some great tables

Great! I may stay a couple days in Portland next time. It will be in early August.

1 month later
    #33 9 years ago

Here at ground kontrol with son and fiancé. Anyone else here in right now? I'm wearing a spartan shirt, brown color. Come say hi if you are here. Only staying an hour.

8 months later
    #35 9 years ago

Ground Kontrol is my favorite place in Portland for sure. Actually, my favorite place anywhere that I have seen for pinball that is not a show like TPF. Games are well maintained.

#37 9 years ago

Anyone ever seen that giant ten player arcade machine they have out there anywhere else? It is called Queen something I think? Looks cool, kind of retro, but sure takes up some real estate.

#47 9 years ago
    Quoted from dasvis:

& PREMIUM local brews to boot.

Oregon in general is the best place in the states for beer period.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tigerlaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/portland-ground-kontrol?tu=tigerlaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.