(Topic ID: 207734)

Pork Bellies Investment Thread- No Haters Please!

By o-din

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 70 posts
  • 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by mcluvin
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ribs-2-pack-from-costco (resized).jpg
    MagicalAnimal.jpg
    pancetta (resized).jpg
    forpetessake3 (resized).jpg
    Eat Bacon.jpg
    Cops and Bacon.jpg
    mad-hatter-1[1] (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    BkZOjVWCEAACYXV (resized).jpg
    bacon_roses-for_that-special_someone (resized).jpg
    Super-Snail-Racing-Car-108266 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    bacon (resized).PNG
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fosaisu.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 6 years ago

I just got a hot tip from my broker:

Pork belly prices have been dropping all morning, which means that everybody's waiting for it to hit rock bottom so they can buy cheap and go long. Which means that the people who own the pork belly contracts are goin' bat-shit. They're saying, "Hey, we're losing all our goddamn money, and Christmas is just around the corner, and I ain't gonna have no money to buy my son the G.I. Joe with the kung-fu grip, right? And my wife won't f... my wife won't make love to me 'cuz I ain't got no money, right?" So they're panicking right now, they're screaming "SELL! SELL!" to get out before the price keeps dropping. They're panicking out there right now! I can feel it! They out there!

#39 6 years ago
    Quoted from ultimategameroom:

I prefer baconator stout!

Ship Bottom NJ, nice! I wonder if they’re actually brewing on LBI? Would be a crazy business decision probably, but would be cool to have a brewery there.

6 months later
    #63 5 years ago

How's the pork bellies market holding up these days? Is there still sizzle in that bacon despite the seven month epic slide in crypto-currencies and our ongoing trade war?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fosaisu.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pork-bellies-investment-thread-no-haters-please?tu=fosaisu and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.