(Topic ID: 270413)

Populated Playfield FS - Cue Ball Wizard (Lower Price)

By too-many-pins

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

122_0012 (resized).JPG
122_0003 (resized).JPG
122_0002 (resized).JPG
122_0001 (resized).JPG
121_9999 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider too-many-pins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - for sale

Populated Playfield FS - Cue Ball Wizard (Lower Price)

Added: 2020-05-29 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (July 15th, 2020) • Ended: August 18th, 2021
Condition: Used, good condition

Price

$ 500 (OBO)

Open for offers

I have several POPULATED playfield for sale including:

Last Action Hero - $900 (Sold & Paid For)
Cue Ball Wizard - $500 (OBO) reduced from $600 original asking price!
Gold Wings - (Spoken For but not picked up yet)
Rock - (long gone - I don't remember where it went but I can't find it)

From memory all are in good overall condition. It will be a few days before I can get to them to verify that or take pictures.

NO SHIPPING - must be picked up in Carlisle PA (just off I-81 exit 47)

Item photos

121_9999 (resized).JPG
122_0001 (resized).JPG
122_0002 (resized).JPG
122_0003 (resized).JPG
122_0012 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are too-many-pins's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to too-many-pins's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Carlisle, PA, US

#2 3 years ago

Somehow Rock playfield went missing? And I have a buyer lined up for the Gold Wings playfield. So there are only two still for sale LAH & CBW. See separate listing for lots of pictures of LAH. No pictures of Cue Ball Wizard yet!

#3 3 years ago

Anyone anywhere near Central PA that can use a CUE BALL WIZARD PLAYFIELD feel free to contact me with a decent offer. If it doesn't sell in the next couple weeks I might consider parting it out. I have had a couple people ask me about parts and I really didn't want to go in that direction but I want all this pinball stuff gone quickly so I can get the garage painted and maybe also do an Epoxy coated floor. While we are waiting to travel (because of this Coronavirus mess) I really want to get some around the house projects behind me and the garage is at the top of my to-do list.

1 week later
#7 3 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Let's talk covid 19. Bump

Thanks for the bump - I was going to bump these again today to let people know if they are not sold by the end of June they will be parted out. I need to get this stuff out of the garage so I can paint. So if anyone needs parts from either LAH or Cue Ball Wizard feel free to email around the end of June about them.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider too-many-pins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/populated-playfields-fs-cue-ball-wizard-gold-wings-lah?tu=too-many-pins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.