Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Squeakman
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Lets assume you are looking for a project or nice stock game with no mods. Nice meaning nice playfield, but not collector quality. I've seen this game sell for anywhere from $4500 in my area for a nice overall game to sky high restored and modded out. Curious what this game is selling these days for a project, average nice stock game and restored.

#2 9 years ago

A nice game with no mods should be in the neighborhood of 5K. +/- a few hundred depending on whether the cab is faded or not. I wouldn't waste my time with one that has a bad playfield. TZ usually holds up phenomenally and there are too many available to settle for one with a busted playfield. I wouldn't pay more than $5500 for one unless it is professionally restored. For a project, I'd start with 5K in mind and try to subtract the cost of everything needed to repair it to get an idea of what it's worth.

#3 9 years ago

I'm in Italy and pinballs here cost, most of the times, under 1k dollars.
I got my TZ for under 2k fully working but not shopped.
Tell me how much you want to spend shipping included maybe I can find you something

#4 9 years ago

Stateside I think 90% of TZ's probably fall between the $4500-$5500 range. Sure there are trashed projects that might be less but by the time you fix them up you'll probably be right in that same ballpark range again. TZ's above $5500 are typically either restored or in exceptional condition (no wear,unfaded, etc.).

#5 9 years ago

I am thinking I want to pay around 4500 for a TZ. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't too low. I have seen a couple nice over TZ's in my area go for around that price without all the mods and extras which I don't want.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Uniontown, OH
$ 12.95
$ 73.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 63.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
pinballmod

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

9,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY
$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Corona, CA
$ 12.95
$ 12.95
$ 9.95
$ 132.00
10,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/popinions-on-tz-worth and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.