(Topic ID: 49649)

Popeye Saves Earth: Question about the lower right spinning wheel...

By tamoore

10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Atomicboy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Is it ever possible to have more than one ball in the wheel at the same time? Like during a multi-ball?

Thanks in advance.

This answer is needed for development of a new Virtual Pinball Popeye table.

1 week later
    #2 10 years ago

I have a Popeye and it gets played alot, I have not had more than one ball at a time in the wheel!

#3 10 years ago

When Seahag multiball starts, I suppose it's possible due to balls don't need to be locked, to be honest, I've never noticed

#4 10 years ago

Yes it is possible, during multiball you can (in theory) shoot multiple balls in the "2X Wheel exit" shot on the mini playfield which feeds them to the wheel. At the same time the ball launcher and/or saver could also be running resulting in more balls in the wheel.
    It doesn't happen often but it's possible.

#5 10 years ago
    Quoted from KoenHeltzel:

Yes it is possible, during multiball you can (in theory) shoot multiple balls in the "2X Wheel exit" shot on the mini playfield which feeds them to the wheel. At the same time the ball launcher and/or saver could also be running resulting in more balls in the wheel.It doesn't happen often but it's possible.

I can't imagine anyone getting lucky enough to have that happen. That min PF is the hardest out there to keep a ball on it, and that's not even during MB.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/popeye-saves-earth-question-about-the-lower-right-spinning-wheel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.