(Topic ID: 74892)

Popcorn machine...... who has one

By JDubbbs

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7965 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 01-25-43 Dune Part Two Stars React to AMC Theaters' Viral Sandworm Popcorn Bucket 'That's Not Okay' (re
    GEueuzBWEAAO143 (resized).jpg
    GEueu0AWwAEnoGO (resized).jpg
    IMG_0013 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20240101_194505_Gallery (resized).jpg
    IMG_0307 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_7521 (resized).jpeg
    bar jdubbs 2 (resized).jpg
    bar jdubbs 1 (resized).jpg
    20230223_091543 (resized).jpg
    20230222_155014 (resized).jpg
    20230220_154212 (resized).jpg
    20230220_180046 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    9560874E-49C3-4C46-AA38-3DCB82C78C01 (resized).jpeg
    There are 1,751 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 36.
    #1401 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballlew:

The gold medal caramel corn tasted like Cracker Jack popcorn to me when I used it. Pretty much a dead ringer if you ask me.

Perfect, add 3 1/2 peanuts and a toy and you have homemade cracker jacks! It does taste similar.

#1402 5 years ago

I'm in the club!
    Just got a great northern matinee.

It's a great little popper that makes 8oz of corn.

Really a perfect size for counter top or fits in a small space in its little cart.

Popcorn comes out perfect!

Easy to use and simple recipes.
    1/3 cup melted coconut oil, 1 cup white corn, 1/2 tsp popcorn salt or flavacol. You can make popcorn salt by putting regular salt in a blender for a couple minutes.

#1403 5 years ago

I've had my Great Northern popper for a little over a year now, and I'm glad I made the purchase. It certainly makes it rather difficult to go back to microwave popcorn, that's for sure.

I recently purchased a 50lb. bag of GN popcorn, so I can now officially say that I have popcorn "up the wahzoo". I put it in a 5 gal. resealable bucket, but I still had close to 10lb. left, which I put in some smaller containers.

The only gripe that I have is with adding the coconut oil. I have a gallon jug of the stuff, and while in the summertime it's easy to scoop out, this time of year it becomes something of a challenge, especially as I'm getting much lower into the container. I think, however, I've come up with something of a solution that has been working out great, and cuts down on the prep time. My wife has some mini muffin tins that are non-stick, so what I did was scoop some of the coconut oil into a measuring cup, stick it in the microwave to melt it into liquid, and then pour it into the mold. I then place it into the fridge for about 15 minutes to harden up a bit, then remove it and place it in the freezer for another 15-20 minutes. When I take the tin out, now I have 24 nice little coconut oil pucks, that will pop out rather easily. I put two of them together (which is just the right amount of oil for the popper), wrap 'em up in some plastic wrap, and then put them all in a resealable plastic bag, and put them in my minifridge. Now when I make a batch of popcorn, I take out a pair and easily drop them in the kettle, and the popcorn and Flavacol, and we're good to go.

#1404 5 years ago
    Quoted from Scotty_K:

I've had my Great Northern popper for a little over a year now, and I'm glad I made the purchase. It certainly makes it rather difficult to go back to microwave popcorn, that's for sure.
    I recently purchased a 50lb. bag of GN popcorn, so I can now officially say that I have popcorn "up the wahzoo". I put it in a 5 gal. resealable bucket, but I still had close to 10lb. left, which I put in some smaller containers.
    The only gripe that I have is with adding the coconut oil. I have a gallon jug of the stuff, and while in the summertime it's easy to scoop out, this time of year it becomes something of a challenge, especially as I'm getting much lower into the container. I think, however, I've come up with something of a solution that has been working out great, and cuts down on the prep time. My wife has some mini muffin tins that are non-stick, so what I did was scoop some of the coconut oil into a measuring cup, stick it in the microwave to melt it into liquid, and then pour it into the mold. I then place it into the fridge for about 15 minutes to harden up a bit, then remove it and place it in the freezer for another 15-20 minutes. When I take the tin out, now I have 24 nice little coconut oil pucks, that will pop out rather easily. I put two of them together (which is just the right amount of oil for the popper), wrap 'em up in some plastic wrap, and then put them all in a resealable plastic bag, and put them in my minifridge. Now when I make a batch of popcorn, I take out a pair and easily drop them in the kettle, and the popcorn and Flavacol, and we're good to go.

Great idea!
    Im filling a plastic 1/3 cup measuring cup that has a sideways handle on it, microwaving for 25 seconds and its melted enough to dump in the kettle, but I keep it in the house and its scoop-able. Fairly firm but scoop-able.

1/4 to 1/3 cup seems to be enough for a good result.

I have, but havent used it yet, some of the glaze pop flavoring.
    I imagine that it will gunk up the kettle a bit, but boiling it out once in awhile will probably rinse it out.
    Or I could get the kettle clean stuff. The commercial guys swear by it.
    If kettle clean is worth it, I might give it a try.

So far Ive made about 50 loads and the kettle just wipes out clean like a nicely seasoned fry-pan.

#1405 5 years ago
    Quoted from Scotty_K:

Great idea, I'm definitely going to do this. I always get a little infuriated when I get greasy knuckles trying to scoop out the oil.

#1406 5 years ago

I do something similar, I scoop out of the big tub of oil and put it in a squeeze bottle. If it has solidified, I just microwave it for a bit and squirt it into table spoon to measure out what I want. easy peasy.

https://www.webstaurantstore.com/3163/squeeze-bottles.html

#1407 5 years ago

When the oil gets too deep in the glass jar, you can transfer it to open mouth Pyrex storage.

You can scoop it out easily, even as a solid AND you don't get any toxic plastic chemicals into your food.

7503843342_9373f51ccc_b (resized).jpg7503843342_9373f51ccc_b (resized).jpg
    #1408 5 years ago

Im thinking of getting a 1/3 cup scoop, #12 size if you have a restaurant supply near you. 2 2/3 oz.
    to scoop out my oil in a somewhat accurate portion

https://www.amazon.com/Vollrath-47142-Stainless-Steel-Disher/dp/B001J8407Q/ref=sr_1_4

#1409 5 years ago

Well the new machine arrived and it has been popping every day since it got here.

Picked these cheese powders up on Amazon. I just put some of the powder in a gallon size Ziploc and fill with popcorn. A few shakes and voila! So far the white cheddar is beating the regular cheddar in popularity.

Just put an order in for jalepeño powder and ranch powder. I'm out of control!

IMG_20190215_182820 (resized).jpgIMG_20190215_182820 (resized).jpg
    #1410 5 years ago
    Quoted from AAAV8R:

Well the new machine arrived and it has been popping every day since it got here.
    Picked these cheese powders up on Amazon. I just put some of the powder in a gallon size Ziploc and fill with popcorn. A few shakes and voila! So far the white cheddar is beating the regular cheddar in popularity.
    [quoted image]

Looks very tasty!

#1411 5 years ago
    Quoted from AAAV8R:

...And this is how it starts...

Congrats and enjoy!

#1413 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinballinreno:

Just got these.
    Garlic parm and bacon are pretty good.
    amazon.com link »

I bought the white cheddar but it’s pretty artificial tasting...it was at my local grocery store.

#1414 5 years ago

I just went to the movies.
    I took gallon ziploc bags of my popcorn with me.
    Saved $18 on popcorn at the movies.

This machine is going to pay for itself in record time! lol

#1415 5 years ago

Just tried some glaze pop caramel and some chocolate.

It's really good!

Caramel cleaned out easy and left very little residue. I just wiped it out hot with a clean wet Terry cloth rag and short tongs while hot.

Chocolate, I over cooked one batch. You have to dump it well before the last few kernals pop.

At the end of my cooking session, I ended out boiling out my 8 oz kettle with 2 cups water and 2 oz hydrogen peroxide, like gold medal said.

Boiled it for 20 mins and it wiped out easily. No must no fuss.

Fairly easy clean up, no scrubbing, no expensive kettle clean etc.

Wife is sold on the flavors and loves caramel and chocolate mixed in the same bowl! Lol.

So, in spite of maybe a little extra clean up. It's well worth it for this tasty treat.

Just follow directions closely.

Add oil.
    Wait for it to smoke a little.
    Add corn.
    Wait about 40 seconds.
    Add flavoring.
    Pop as usual.

Dump the kettle a bit earlier like 40 seconds earlier than a regular batch.

That's it! Enjoy!

#1416 5 years ago

I have 3 great northern popcorn machines with 8 oz kettles.

Always a lid stays up and most of the corn blows out before its popped. Yes I can knock it down manually, but why is this happening?

The kettle has a cam on the stirring shaft, with a lobe, to knock down the lid in case it gets knocked up.

Sadly on all of my kettles the lobe doesnt even touch the lid to knock it down. Did anyone notice this at the factory? I guess not...

Evidently chinese quality control and lack of understanding the application is in play here.

I imagine years ago the lobe was longer and probably more than one lobe.

Things change when multiple vendors are used, and they have no idea what they are doing.

So, I did a simple mod on the cam to fix it so that it works 100% and its fixed permanently and super easy.

I have 8 oz kettles.

I pulled out the set screw that holds the cam in place, and installed a M5 x 10mm .80 pitch screw. Stainless if you can get it.

If you have a smaller or bigger kettle you might use a different screw, but I bet it's all the same if you have this issue.

Now the lids get knocked down and old maids are very limited.

It really works so well now!
    20190220_232515 (resized).jpg20190220_232515 (resized).jpg

Please post if you have this issue and if this fixed it.

My kettles are so much better now.

#1417 5 years ago

I have 3 great northern popcorn machines with 8 oz kettles.
    Always a lid stays up and most of the corn blows out before its popped. Yes I can knock it down manually, but why is this happening?
    The kettle has a cam on the stirring shaft, with a lobe, to knock down the lid in case it gets knocked up.
    Sadly on all of my kettles the lobe doesnt even touch the lid to knock it down. Did anyone notice this at the factory? I guess not...
    Evidently chinese quality control and lack of understanding the application is in play here.
    I imagine years ago the lobe was longer and probably more than one lobe.
    Things change when multiple vendors are used, and they have no idea what they are doing.
    So, I did a simple mod on the cam to fix it so that it works 100% and its fixed permanently and super easy.
    I have 8 oz kettles.
    I pulled out the set screw that holds the cam in place, and installed a M5 x 10mm .80 pitch screw. Stainless if you can get it.
    If you have a smaller or bigger kettle you might use a different screw, but I bet it's all the same if you have this issue.
    Now the lids get knocked down and old maids are very limited.
    It really works so well now!
    [quoted image]
    Please post if you have this issue and if this fixed it.
    My kettles are so much better now.

Nice job!

Unfortunately, this is a common problem with the Great Northern poppers. Your fix is similar to the 3D printed piece that Wolfmarsh came up with ...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/popcorn-machine-who-has-one/page/10#post-2427719

#1418 5 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

Nice job! Unfortunately, this is a common problem with the Great Northern poppers. Your fix is similar to the 3D printed piece that wolfmarsh came up with ...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/popcorn-machine-who-has-one/page/10#post-2427719

Thanks to him mine is still holding up too!

#1419 5 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

Nice job!
    Unfortunately, this is a common problem with the Great Northern poppers. Your fix is similar to the 3D printed piece that wolfmarsh came up with ...

Evidently this has been going on for years.

M5 x 10mm is the exact length screw to nudge the lids just past verticle.

4 lobes would be nice, but the single lobe does the job very well.

There is a picture on the great northern site, on the replacement kettles page, that clearly shows the proper cam with 4 lobes.

This simple change is easy to do and readily available without manufacturing a new part.

Although I really like the work Wolfmarsh has done, it looks SLICK! LOL.

I guess I'm late to the party as always lol.

#1420 5 years ago

4 lobes would be nice, but the single lobe does the job very well.

You wouldn't want four lobes, because then you wouldn't be able to open the lid all the way when you are putting in the oil and the corn.

#1421 5 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

You wouldn't want four lobes, because then you wouldn't be able to open the lid all the way when you are putting in the oil and the corn.

You're right! I hadnt thought that far into it lol.
    Looking at the amazon site for replacemet parts:

https://www.amazon.com/Replacement-Popcorn-Great-Northern-Poppers/dp/B005WO93WA/ref=sr_1_2

If you magnify the view with the tool you can see that the photo is from a very different kettle than what you actually get.
    Probably the original one that had features, springs, and cams that actually worked, HAHA!

#1422 5 years ago

I'm shopping for bulk popcorn supplies there doesnt seem to be a concession distro near me.

What oil should I get in 5 gal buckets?

Webstaurant.com has white corn at good price for 50lb bags of corn.

There's a lot to choose from.

Yellow oil?
    Butter flavored lou-ana pail?
    White coconut oil?

The kit packs are nice but kinda spendy since I give it away for free.

I'm making about 5 cups a day.

Shipping looks like it's pretty high too.

#1423 5 years ago
    Quoted from Boat:

I've been rolling with this one with good results.
    amazon.com link »
    It's ridiculously easy to clean compared to the traditional ones. This one has a removable kettle which is not attached to the electronics. I hated cleaning the other ones. The bowl is quite large and has a pretty big footprint.

Thank you Boat ! I bought this based on your recommendation. It is simple to clean and, even though it's slightly large, it is easy to stow away somewhere. I normally use a big bowl to serve popcorn in, so I love the bowl that it comes with. I'm using coconut oil and Flavacol (like everyone else) and it tastes great!!

I think the big difference is that makes popcorn crisper than making it in a pot on the stove, since all the moisture escapes. I love it!

#1424 5 years ago

I'm shopping for bulk popcorn supplies there doesnt seem to be a concession distro near me.
    Yellow oil?
    White coconut oil?

I've purchased the butcher boy coconut oil with butter flavoring, which is an orange color and comes in a one gallon container. 5 gallons seems like a lot of oil that would last you many years.

My guess is the oil I have is very similar to this oil from webstaurant, but I am not positive as I've never used this oil before.

https://www.webstaurantstore.com/paragon-1015-coconut-popcorn-oil-1-gallon/3801015.html?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=GoogleShopping&gclid=EAIaIQobChMInZ_Yt_3P4AIVi0sNCh3WawZdEAQYASABEgL7UfD_BwE

#1425 5 years ago

I’ve been offered this for free, any value?

F423AE43-3A10-4677-9689-B19D5D1DEB61 (resized).jpegF423AE43-3A10-4677-9689-B19D5D1DEB61 (resized).jpeg
    #1426 5 years ago
    Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

No idea on value, but I like the art deco design.

#1427 5 years ago
    Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

[quoted image]

Looks like it was never used! Really nice design.
    Id grab it.

#1428 5 years ago
    Quoted from Monk:

I've purchased the butcher boy coconut oil with butter flavoring, which is an orange color and comes in a one gallon container. 5 gallons seems like a lot of oil that would last you many years.
    My guess is the oil I have is very similar to this oil from webstaurant, but I am not positive as I've never used this oil before.
    https://www.webstaurantstore.com/paragon-1015-coconut-popcorn-oil-1-gallon/3801015.html?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=GoogleShopping&gclid=EAIaIQobChMInZ_Yt_3P4AIVi0sNCh3WawZdEAQYASABEgL7UfD_BwE

For the moment while is popular, Im giving away 200-250 batches a month.

Popcorn kits are about 75 cents each.

Im trying to order in bulk to get the price down lower.

#1429 5 years ago

For the moment while is popular, Im giving away 200-250 batches a month.
    Popcorn kits are about 75 cents each.
    Im trying to order in bulk to get the price down lower.

Never mind, that is a lot of popcorn. I would go with yellow coconut oil with or without butter flavor. I have the butter flavor and like it, but I have not tried the without so I can't compare. It looks like the only options through Webstaurant is LouAna brand.

#1430 5 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

My guess is that it heats up faster and gets hotter.

Heat up faster , yes. Maintain heat, yes. Get hotter, no. The Thermocouple will shut off the elements when the kettle reaches the proper heat. You wouldn't want it to get to hot anyways.

#1431 5 years ago

Yellow oil?
    White coconut oil?

I don't think you need to buy oil in 5 gal. I would get the coconut oil from amazon or others in 1 gal container.

#1432 5 years ago
    Quoted from Insane:

I don't think you need to buy oil in 5 gal. I would get the coconut oil from amazon or others in 1 gal container.

1 gal containers are way easier to store and carry around for my staff. Plus a smaller amount open at a time.

If the price is good, it might be very nice.

5 gal LouAna butter flavored is $46 for 5 gal or 38lb bucket. Thats pretty cheap and LouAna is a great brand.

With shipping and corn and flavicol I think I can hit around 40-45 cents a batch maybe?

I hear it can be as low as 5-10 cents a batch if you go to the right places.

I think shipping is the most expensive thing, I wish someone in my area had bulk concession supplys.
    Maybe Sacramento...

#1433 5 years ago

1 gal containers are way easier to store and carry around for my staff. Plus a smaller amount open at a time.
    If the price is good, it might be very nice.
    5 gal LouAna butter flavored is $46 for 5 gal or 38lb bucket. Thats pretty cheap and LouAna is a great brand.
    With shipping and corn and flavicol I think I can hit around 40-45 cents a batch maybe?
    I hear it can be as low as 5-10 cents a batch if you go to the right places.
    I think shipping is the most expensive thing, I wish someone in my area had bulk concession supplys.
    Maybe Sacramento...

SF Party is the closest Gold Medal distributor to you. They're in San Francisco. That said, Fun City Foods/Fun City Popcorn in Las Vegas sends a truck to Reno to make deliveries. See if they will deliver a prepaid order to you,

#1434 5 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

SF Party is the closest Gold Medal distributor to you. They're in San Francisco. That said, Fun City Foods/Fun City Popcorn in Las Vegas sends a truck to Reno to make deliveries. See if they will deliver a prepaid order to you,

That's a great idea!!!
    I'll call the Las Vegas guys and maybe get deliveries to my shop!

Thanks

#1435 5 years ago

Reese's Peanut butter popcorn!

8 oz kettle
    1 cup (or slightly less) corn kernals, any type
    1 slightly rounded 1/3 cup measure of coconut oil
    1/4 teaspoon flavicol or salt
    1/2 rounded cup chocolate glaze pop.

1/4 cup or less of PB2 powder (3 tablespoons?) https://www.amazon.com/PB2-Powdered-Peanut-Butter-6-5/dp/B002GJ9JWS

Cook chocolate glaze pop as directed.
    Sprinkle PB2 onto layers of chocolate corn while its hot.

Clean kettle a little when done. The chocolate can leave remnants in the kettle. Its not bad, but they are there.

This came out really good.

Recipe courtesy of Pinballgoddess she is a genius.

#1436 5 years ago

Does anyone know what kind of large bags should be used so store popcorn? I'm talking about garbage size. The equivalent of 30 8oz popcorn batches. It's for a charity function. I know they sell large clear recycle bags but I'm not sure if they are safe for food and a lot of them have added chemicals/powders to reduce smell.

#1437 5 years ago
    Quoted from shepP:

Does anyone know what kind of large bags should be used so store popcorn? I'm talking about garbage size. The equivalent of 30 8oz popcorn batches. It's for a charity function. I know they sell large clear recycle bags but I'm not sure if they are safe for food and a lot of them have added chemicals/powders to reduce smell.

The clear ones should be ok.
    The movie theater here brings popcorn in by the truck-full in clear plastic bags.
    If you can smell the plastic, its probably not good and will taste bad.

#1438 5 years ago
    Quoted from shepP:

https://www.uline.com/BL_107/Uline-2-Mil-Industrial-Poly-Bags

These are common for kettle corn and they go very large and food safe

#1440 5 years ago

That is great info guys - thanks!

In the spirit of giving back I've found that using a large plastic bucket is a great way to add seasonings to popcorn. Just toss the seasoning and popcorn in the bucket straight from the popper, close the lid and shake and it coats the popcorn very well.

#1441 5 years ago
    Quoted from shepP:

That is great info guys - thanks!
    In the spirit of giving back I've found that using a large plastic bucket is a great way to add seasonings to popcorn. Just toss the seasoning and popcorn in the bucket straight from the popper, close the lid and shake and it coats the popcorn very well.

I really like this idea!

#1442 5 years ago

Gold Medal dealers sell yellow, food grade popcorn bags that the industry uses. If I remember correctly, they hold about 2lbs each. They are cylindrical and stack nicely.

Quoted from shepP:

#1443 5 years ago

Hi guys, I am thinking of going to bulk packaging instead of portion packs. I am trying to do the math to see where the best break in price is.

My question, how much oil comes in one of the 8oz portion packs? Or to word this another way, how much oil should be used when popping 8oz of kernels?

#1444 5 years ago
    Quoted from Fifty:

My question, how much oil comes in one of the 8oz portion packs? Or to word this another way, how much oil should be used when popping 8oz of kernels?

It kinda depends on the diameter of the kettle, but try 2 tablespoons (that's the bigger one), and see how it comes out.

#1445 5 years ago
    Quoted from Fifty:

Hi guys, I am thinking of going to bulk packaging instead of portion packs. I am trying to do the math to see where the best break in price is.

2.6 oz in the great northern paks, 1/3 cup. #12 Volrath disher direct from the bucket.
    You can go as low as 2 oz for a 1 cup fill in an 8oz kettle, but the regular recipes are 2oz for 4 or 6oz kettles and 2.66oz for 8oz kettles.

Its kind of a wash as far as price. If you can avoid shipping, bulk is the way to go.

$12-$20 for a 50lb bag picked up? $2.50 a box for flavicol or glaze-pop! WOW, I wish I could get those prices lol.
    Pennsylvania and Nebraska got it made as far as bulk corn.

Its all about the shipping to me. There are no concession services within 200 miles or more.

I got a bucket of LouAna butter flavored coconut oil for regular corn, and a box of while coconut oil for my glazes.
    I ordered a couple 50 lb bags of Reist mushroom kernels, because I cant get it here at all.
    I liked the idea of the Reist family farm and its $21/50lb at webstaurant.com plus shipping.

It brings me down to about $0.11 / 1oz serving. It would be a lot cheaper if not for the shipping.
    Im trying to get something going, but its been slow to resolve.

Great northern 8oz pre-paks are about 12 cents a serving so its almost a wash really. however the convenience has me sold right away.

Get some mushroom popcorn and sample that before you get a big bag.
    It pops HUGE! lol We really like it.

Pinballgoddess is liking the chocolate and caramel glaze-pop a lot! You definitely want mushroom corn for glazes and coatings.

In my stores the employees love the pre-paks. I can get a case of 40 8oz great northern for $35 free shipping off amazon.
    For me, here in my location its a great deal.

#1446 5 years ago

Thanks guys. I did the math, and if I go with a 50LB bag I'm only saving about $30 when compared to portion packs. It is a savings, but for $30 I have to measure everything out, and find space for the kernels, salt, and butter bucket.

I'm in Canada so I'm sure the savings are much bigger in the USA, but it looks like I'll stick with portion packs for now.

I guess I'm reducing plastic waste by going bulk instead of portion packs but even then the 50LBs of kernels comes in 12.5LB sealed plastic bags.

#1447 5 years ago
    Quoted from Fifty:

Thanks guys. I did the math, and if I go with a 50LB bag I'm only saving about $30 when compared to portion packs. It is a savings, but for $30 I have to measure everything out, and find space for the kernels, salt, and butter bucket.
    I'm in Canada so I'm sure the savings are much bigger in the USA, but it looks like I'll stick with portion packs for now.
    I guess I'm reducing plastic waste by going bulk instead of portion packs but even then the 50LBs of kernels comes in 12.5LB sealed plastic bags.

I'm only buying bulk oil and bulk mushroom corn.

I have pre-paks and they are really good from great northern.

I really like mushroom better though.

It's similar in cost to pre-paks.

3 weeks later
    #1448 5 years ago

Friday night before the party
    Let’s do popcorn

78A992E8-E9CE-4038-A3D1-E12940830DB1 (resized).jpeg78A992E8-E9CE-4038-A3D1-E12940830DB1 (resized).jpeg
    #1449 5 years ago

Joining the popcorn party myself. After reading this thread we were inspired to have a different popcorn experience for friends and the kids visiting so we had this Popperette top to bottom restored. Turned out great and look forward to many bags of enjoyment.

03BF08AF-BB57-45AC-86D6-D6E8F20ED558 (resized).jpeg03BF08AF-BB57-45AC-86D6-D6E8F20ED558 (resized).jpeg5B357879-6BEC-4A25-889F-58302228C903 (resized).jpeg5B357879-6BEC-4A25-889F-58302228C903 (resized).jpeg7B6B63B1-B846-4246-8C58-D087B4CF37C2 (resized).jpeg7B6B63B1-B846-4246-8C58-D087B4CF37C2 (resized).jpegB19148C9-CD6A-43B4-8022-1EC5D57E379A (resized).jpegB19148C9-CD6A-43B4-8022-1EC5D57E379A (resized).jpeg
    #1450 5 years ago

That is absolutely gorgeous. I'm incredibly jealous.

There are 1,751 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 36.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/popcorn-machine-who-has-one/page/29?hl=aaav8r and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.