4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Pyromedic
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6718 (resized).jpg
    IMG_6717 (resized).jpg
    IMG_6716 (resized).jpg
    IMG_6714 (resized).jpg
    IMG_6713 (resized).jpg
    IMG_6715 (resized).jpg

#1 4 years ago

I know there are a couple different ones on here but I have a really nice 3D printer and just printed some good ones for my Hobbit and Ripley's.

I'm not looking to make a ton of money on this because I'm doing good on my day job but ya'll have helped me a lot so I'd like to give back.

I can do about any color you want for these. Right now I have about 15-20 different colors available.

I'm sure I'll take criticism of some kind for these but if ya'll can use them let me know.

If there is enough interest, I'll dial in the cost more and see what I can come up with.

What do ya'll think?

Thanks
    Gary

IMG_6713 (resized).jpgIMG_6713 (resized).jpgIMG_6714 (resized).jpgIMG_6714 (resized).jpgIMG_6715 (resized).jpgIMG_6715 (resized).jpgIMG_6716 (resized).jpgIMG_6716 (resized).jpgIMG_6717 (resized).jpgIMG_6717 (resized).jpgIMG_6718 (resized).jpgIMG_6718 (resized).jpg
    #2 4 years ago

Awesome! The "Beer barrel" look would be amazing on Octoberfest.
    Make a little bigger to actually hold a Stein!

Not to mention D&D, Viking, Champioship pub etc.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pop-or-beer-holders and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.