2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Elicash
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

Hey there.

So I have just installed these new Pop Bumper ring lights.
    They look amazing.
    But during game play, I can see a lot of motion as the pop bumpers do their thing.
    The ring lights are just connected to the power socket with nothing really supporting them.

Anyone have any tips on keeping them away from the moving parts?

I thought a cheap hack might be to tape it to the cap. They're really light.

#2 2 years ago

This is a common problem. Best fix is to hot glue gun them in. You just need a good dab in four spots equally spaced out. Make sure the glue touches both ring and the plastic cap.

I was worried you would see the glue once it is installed again. But you really can’t see that they are glued.
    Good luck.

#3 2 years ago

Thanks!

#4 2 years ago

I should clarify. Put led ring in first then glue. Don’t do hot glue then push ring into the glue. If you start with glue it will likely show up once back in the game. Hope that makes sense!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pop-bumper-ring-lights-moving- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.