9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by smerff
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smerff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Hi Guys,

I am having an issue on my lower pop bumper where the coil will fire when the switch is touched but will stay engaged until you release the switch. Usually when the switch is touched the coil will engage then disengage all in an instant. Also both pop bumper bulbs do not work even with new bulbs...
Please help.
Thanks
Brodie

#3 9 years ago

Hey Vid great tutorial! I completely disassembled my lower pop, cleaned, adjusted and checked my coil shaft is not magnetized. I did not buy new parts as I saw no reason to. Everything cleaned up great. But the coil is still firing the same and I also noticed that no score is being registered either. There is only one leaf switch per pop on this machine....

#4 9 years ago

Anyone know what I should check? Im thinking its a circuit board issue but im still quite new to pinballs.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Machine - For Sale
Wichita, KS
$ 36.95
$ 18.95
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smerff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pop-bumper-not-firing-properly?tu=smerff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.