Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Riptor
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zukboy2002.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Paragon center pop is staying locked on transistor in q13 spot on the driver board is super hot I don't see any shorts in the wiring and all switches are clean and gapped. Everything on the board front and back look good with no burn spots and no hacks. Any info would be helpful

#3 4 years ago

Thanks for the reply is that something I could find a radio shack? Or do I need to order

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from barakandl:

Try this. DMM set to diode test. Red lead on ground, black lead touch the transistor tab/middle leg. If it shows less then 400 on your DMM, it is dead.
I don't think radio shack is going to carry a transistor close enough to what you need. Get a TIP-102. I used to sell these but I am out of stock right now. Try Great Plains Electronics.
Andrew

Thanks I will do that test now I'll let you know what I come up with

#12 4 years ago

Transistors have a range of 131 to 145 across the board with q13 being no different.but I did do the jumper wire mods and cleaning all the connections with alcohol. Is it ok to use die electric grease on the connections?

#17 4 years ago

Got it!!.. I swapped transistors and it works only bad thing is now the drop target reset coil is not working no worries though I just removed the wrong one but the locked coil is fixed. Thanks for all the help guys couldn't have done it without yall. I def learned some new skills today. Looks like I'll be ordering some new transistors tomorrow.

#18 4 years ago
Quoted from barakandl:

$1 each??? you should be buying them from me. I know they are OOS now, but i am working on it.
http://nvram.weebly.com/tip-102.html

Do you have them in stock. The link you put up says out of stock and and Great Plains is closed till the 18th.

#20 4 years ago

Thanks guys I found a local shop here that had a few in stock 4 total and I bought them all. Lol

#21 4 years ago

image.jpg3 days shipping and entry in stock.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zukboy2002.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside