Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by pinzrfun
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

Just finished a pf swap on EK, and during gameplay the pop bumpers will either be on, then slowly dim and finally die out, then come on again. I noticed one or 2 other lights doing too near the drop target bank -

Just dropped the pf back into the game a coupe days ago - i didnt replace the entire ground braid, i am assuming it's related to some kind of connection/ground issue but weird its only the pops and maybe one or 2 other lights?

I didnt see anything obvious touching/loose wires under the pf and plan on rebuilding the connectors and beefing up the boards, I have had this thing apart a long time and was getting anxious to play it again so dropped it into the cab. Worked out all the mechanical issues, this is the only electrical one so I guess it could be worse.....maybe i should jiggle some connectors -

#2 2 years ago

Well, popped the hood last night and double checked the ground braid near the lights in front of the drop targets and sure enough a piece was frayed and had let go - snipped it out and replaced w new - everything is nice and bright now.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 179.00
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pop-bumper-lights-dim-brighten-after-pf-swap and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.