Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Methos
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ChevelleSSguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 10 years ago
    Quoted from Russo121:

Is it that Dutch guy selling Euro MM's back to the US?

Yup. His prices even after shipping are still very reasonable too. Plus he is a stand up seller from what the customers here in the US have said. He will be fine, he sells other desirable pins as well so I dont think he will be hurt too much. I dont hit Pinside very often, every few days, sometimes I will come to Pinside just to look for any new posts of him selling just to see what he has put up for sale. I havent had the opportunity to purchase from him but I would do so in a second just because of the happy US customers he has now.

I remember several months back, his first post was a MM and Pinsiders reprimanded him a good one because he was overseas and the price was too good and shipping rate seemed cheap. However, one guy (here in MN) took a chance on it and risked his money and went for the deal and recieved his MM exactly as described and costs were right what Pinny said they would be. He did the power supply swap to 120V the night uncrated it and was playing that night. He later came back and posted his good expierence with Pinny and the rest is history.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ChevelleSSguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poor-pinny?tu=ChevelleSSguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.