pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_20230127_013429 (resized).jpg
8 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230125_175301 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230125_211008 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230125_210634 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230125_145140 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hemiorange09.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#159 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

And now Steve at PinRefinary is moving in on the space...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-mi-pinball-refinery-gi-lighting-rail-for-all-makes-of-pinball
pinstadium guys will point out the controller he includes (looks like Steve's is not app controlled) but the warning shot has been fired

Hey Finnibus....

I've offered LED lighting rails for years in several machines ....Metallica, Stern Star Trek, Rob Zombie, Demo Man on Steroids, ect.... But as flashers not GI lighting. Some of my customers have asked me to offer Lighting rail but for only GI lighting. I finally have time to release them for everyone in the hobby.

Thanks for the plug,

Steve
MI Pinball Refinery

#160 6 years ago
Quoted from Langless28:

$40 is not that bad including some mark up for your time.

I'm offering them for the guys who just want to plug them using my pictured directions and not to make them.

#162 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I don't have a smart phone so yours would work for me but I do wish they were dimmable.

You could put a drop resistor the make them dimmer. I am not sure if you would want to put a trim pot variable resistor on them. I don't think it would last due to the current draw on the LEDs

#165 6 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Add this and you got everything one needs:
amazon.com link »

Yeah... I could do that to the ones I'm offering and it would be full controllable with your smart phone. It's just adding different harnesses for the LED strips and making a power harness to run this controller. But it's nothing I haven't done before.

Steve
MI Pinball Refinery

Added Edit.....

I just ordered 1 of these controllers and I'll do some testing on them inside some pinball machines... Thanks again for pointing this out to me.

#167 6 years ago
Quoted from Langless28:

Yes I agree the price is not bad for the people who:
Do not want to spend $100+ on lights
Do not want to /desire to make something themselves.
I think your price is very reasonable since I've built a set myself for only a little less than that!

Thanks... I have to get something for my time to take the order, keep supplies in stock, build them, write picture direction, answer questions, box them up and ship them. I feel this is a reason price for what you're getting.

#168 6 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

Steve's pricing is great. At his price why take the time to make your own unless you just enjoy that sort of thing which I do not.

I'm going these because customer have requested me to do them without all of the fancy controller so I can keep my prices low and still offer a great product and customer service to everyone. I don't mind making them, I've made lighting rails for years, these are just a different version.

#170 6 years ago

Ok... on a side note... I totally did frame off restoration 70 Chevelle myself including painting it in my younger days... Here's a during and done pictures. I will not do this again too much work....

Sorry for getting off topic.

20180107_210854 (resized).jpg20180107_210854 (resized).jpg
20180107_210954 (resized).jpg20180107_210954 (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#189 6 years ago

If anyone is interested in a some nice enclosure dimmer controllers for the "do it your self lighting rails"... I have a surplus of them that I am selling and they work perfect for this application. I have them in stock, ready to go for only $10.00 with free shipping inside the USA...

Here is a link to my website to order them: https://www.mipinballrefinery.com/store-to-order-upgrades#!/Dimmer-Controller-for-RGB-strips/p/102666852/category=26841052

Thanks everyone,

Steve
MI Pinball Refinery

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Shark

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 22.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

£ 195.00
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 139.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Point, UT
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hemiorange09.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poor-mans-stadium-lighting?tu=hemiorange09 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.