IMG_8639 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8638 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8637 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8636 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8635 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8631 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8630 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8633 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pin-Pilot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#53 4 years ago

I also have a Pool Sharks pin. Bought it about a year ago. There were several issues it had. Several features did not work, the previous owner was not very good at diagnostics and was replacing each part. I was able to trace the issues to a wire pulled out of a connector causing several features on a matrix line to not operate. Simple fix. The top ramp diverter assembly parts had been taken, I assume to fix another PS. Another pinsider made a 3d file for the diverter plastic and I was able to get the diverter back up and fully functioning. I play this game regularly and enjoy it.

pspin (resized).jpgpspin (resized).jpg
#63 4 years ago

Cards look great, I would like to get a copy of the file as well to print. Thanks

11 months later
#85 3 years ago

When I acquired my Pool Sharks pin the piece you are looking for on my game had been replaced with a piece that is painted to match. They did a fairly good job at making a new one but it is not original. I would buy a new plastic set if one was made as well.

7 months later
#93 3 years ago
Quoted from RobAquinas:

I just picked up the most hacked Pool Sharks ever. The GI and back glass turn on when started, and it makes a sound. That's it though. I may need some help with pictures for reference to try and get everything back into place. I'm hoping these 30, 40, and 50A blade fuses didn't cause too much burn out.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I am out of town until Saturday but might be able to help you when I return

#104 3 years ago
Quoted from RobAquinas:

I just picked up the most hacked Pool Sharks ever. The GI and back glass turn on when started, and it makes a sound. That's it though. I may need some help with pictures for reference to try and get everything back into place. I'm hoping these 30, 40, and 50A blade fuses didn't cause too much burn out.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I am back home. You still need reference pics for your Pool Sharks ? Let me know and I will post some for ya.

11 months later
#106 2 years ago
Quoted from RobAquinas:

Pin-Pilot or anyone out there, I have finally made some progress on this machine. Could you send me some pictures of the under playfield wiring? Maybe four pictures in quadrants will give me enough detail to piece this thing back together.

I am not home right now but will take some pics when I do get home. Should be home Friday morning.

#109 2 years ago
Quoted from RobAquinas:

Pin-Pilot or anyone out there, I have finally made some progress on this machine. Could you send me some pictures of the under playfield wiring? Maybe four pictures in quadrants will give me enough detail to piece this thing back together.

Here are some pics let me know if you need anything more.

IMG_5976 (resized).jpgIMG_5976 (resized).jpgIMG_5977 (resized).jpgIMG_5977 (resized).jpgIMG_5978 (resized).jpgIMG_5978 (resized).jpgIMG_5979 (resized).jpgIMG_5979 (resized).jpgIMG_5980 (resized).jpgIMG_5980 (resized).jpgIMG_5981 (resized).jpgIMG_5981 (resized).jpg
9 months later
#119 1 year ago

Looks Great

1 year later
#137 42 days ago

Looks great. That plastic seems to be broken or missing in many Pool Sharks I have seen. Mine has a plastic that someone made. It is a pretty good replica but would be nice to have a better one.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
PinSound
Boards
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pin-Pilot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pool-sharks-where-are-you?tu=Pin-Pilot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.