IMG_8639 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8638 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8637 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8636 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8635 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8631 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8630 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8633 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Guidotorpedo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#57 4 years ago
Quoted from Gillen:

Anyone know what bats game originally shipped with? My game came with white bats when I bought it but the flyer seems to show ribbed yellow bats. When I check the manual it says 20-9250-5 which are standard White Williams...
I'm working on my Pool Sharks, I have my play field totally stripped, will remove bubbled mylar, do some minor painting and later clear coat. Worth every second because this game is great! Just wish I could find some new side decals.

Pool sharks shipped with yellow ribbed bally bats

2 years later
#107 2 years ago
Quoted from RobAquinas:

Pin-Pilot or anyone out there, I have finally made some progress on this machine. Could you send me some pictures of the under playfield wiring? Maybe four pictures in quadrants will give me enough detail to piece this thing back together.

Something to consider… On pool sharks Wayback in the day, there was a service bulletin. Basically they had assembled the ground braid in the cab wrong from the factory, and in doing so, part of the braid shorted against the voltage for the knocker. So, when the knocker would go off, it would actually blow up the relay on the auxiliary solenoid driver board. When it did that, you would lose it was either the A side or the C side Solenoids. I’ve owned quite a few pool sharks over the years as an operator, plus I love the game for some strange reason lol. But every pool sharks I’ve ever gotten in, I always disconnect the knocker as a preventive measure. You may want to pull that auxiliary solenoid driver board and closely inspect the relay switches on the inside see if any of them were burned or broken. I have had to do this repair on a couple of pool sharks that have past through my hands over the years

#108 2 years ago
Quoted from Guidotorpedo:

Something to consider… On pool sharks Wayback in the day, there was a service bulletin. Basically they had assembled the ground braid in the cab wrong from the factory, and in doing so, part of the braid shorted against the voltage for the knocker. So, when the knocker would go off, it would actually blow up the relay on the auxiliary solenoid driver board. When it did that, you would lose it was either the A side or the C side Solenoids. I’ve owned quite a few pool sharks over the years as an operator, plus I love the game for some strange reason lol. But every pool sharks I’ve ever gotten in, I always disconnect the knocker as a preventive measure. You may want to pull that auxiliary solenoid driver board and closely inspect the relay switches on the inside see if any of them were burned or broken. I have had to do this repair on a couple of pool sharks that have past through my hands over the years

OMG found it. I love the internet lol

B6F09A73-7DA9-4E99-BFCC-9D3E6A4B358B (resized).pngB6F09A73-7DA9-4E99-BFCC-9D3E6A4B358B (resized).png
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nashua, NH
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Guidotorpedo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pool-sharks-where-are-you?tu=Guidotorpedo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.