• Latest reply 1 year ago by kevster
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pb (resized).jpg
#1 6 years ago

Anyone know where I can find this bumper? Just got word back from Pinball Resource that they don't have it and can't seem to find it anywhere else. Thanks!!

#2 6 years ago

pic?

#3 6 years ago

Pic attached. Small hard poly bumper on ball snubber above upkicker. Thx

pb (resized).jpgpb (resized).jpg

5 years later
#4 1 year ago

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but did you ever find this part? I'm currently looking for one. My Street Fighter 2 pin needs one in the lower right VUK. The one it has now is not the same as the the left VUK. This one is round instead of square and is much thicker. Causing problems both ejecting the ball (it comes out weak or even returns straight back into the hole sometimes) as well as hitting the target, at the ball ricochets off the rubber since it's so large.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

2,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/polyurethane-bumper-28504-for-sf2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.