(Topic ID: 280778)

Poll...is there an issue with your GNR playfield?

By Dantesmark

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 423 posts
  • 128 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Off2War
  • Topic is favorited by 39 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Hows your gnr playfield doin?”

• Great! No issue whatsoever! 120 votes
    43%
  • Some pooling around my posts. 62 votes
    22%
  • I have chipping and/or missing artwork. 99 votes
    35%

(281 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

7883429B-D6E9-416D-B481-5A78BC00AD24 (resized).jpeg
BED3FB18-A03B-4A41-AC54-A3C3AEFEE284_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
8AAB5122-68BE-4A79-A7D1-D7843BEECACD_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
332C5A36-D8B7-4107-931A-7E44C121646A_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
B25DDD26-058E-427B-A4DE-3F360B648ABC_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
87EA8309-E194-46AC-BEDE-32FD4C0D7E67_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
2C817C44-ACBC-4D61-A84A-2C188E3A9CB1_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
1D3D945A-25C6-4A86-A4EC-DD695FF786BD_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
C1D582D1-CB89-4906-9D69-A76204FBBC9A_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
F1B21E17-C12C-456F-97F9-58BE2E11AE70.gif
33897668-31A4-4E9C-9EA7-4D692E165BE5.png
AA089DCD-BA5D-4BFF-9D14-00B46F8577A1 (resized).png
D48898A9-F9BC-4EE7-9CCB-A3F141CAF1E8 (resized).jpeg
1DC8275D-3AA4-4909-AD0C-EDB0E15D0DFA (resized).jpeg
275F917A-7452-4747-AB27-C6F2B3409F1C (resized).jpeg
EgoV.gif

Topic index (key posts)

9 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 423 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 9.
#51 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

[quoted image]

Is this your new SE ? That pin is brand new?!? That's disconcerting to say the least

So is that the post right under the left backstage post? No washer there correct?

How do your sling posts look, although I don't know if i'd want to look

#52 3 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

My LE started out fine, I had posted all sorts of pictures as I installed the black mirror blades.
My playfield chipped this weekend and the record dropped. I’m waiting to hear back before I lift the playfield to repair the record, I want to be careful not to scratch the blades and try to fix both issues at the same time.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

They sent out a service update on the disk weeks ago and it has been mentioned by several including #LTG. One drop of blue loctite and screw it back in. Takes maybe a minute to fix. They have since fixed the issue on the line.

#53 3 years ago

I know someone from jjp, maybe Eric, is reading this right now... just let us in on what's goin on please.

#54 3 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

I got rid of a gotg and harlem to fund this... starting to regret it.

I wouldn't worry too much. It's still the same 3 playfields I keep seeing over and over.

#55 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

I wouldn't worry too much. It's still the same 3 playfields I keep seeing over and over.

What do u mean?

#56 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

I'm seeing way more than 3, jandrea95 is a new one to me

I'm thinking the thing to do is immediate damage control. Stop the line. Get a new playfield supplier and make the playfields that have gone out already and damaged whole. Yeah it sucks, $ lost, but put that on the vendor. They need to get out in front of this as future sales are going to plummet with this issue and complete silence from JJP. I bet people would be willing to wait on a tested and true product if only given a hint that there was work being done behind the scenes to rectify the issue (which there probably is - but a hint or a statement would go a LOOOOOOONG way). Right now it looks BAD from a PR standpoint. I've got a $2000 deposit down on an LE and starting to get really worried.

#57 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Way more? Really? Agree that jandreas is new, though I am still interested in the details of his case since I have an se coming tomorrow. To me it looks like there is damage to the hole almost like the post was loose and hitting the side.

#58 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Way more? Really? Agree that jandreas is new, though I am still interested in the details of his case since I have an se coming tomorrow

Definitely post pics of your SE tomorrow. Really curious on this

#59 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Way more? Really? Agree that jandreas is new, though I am still interested in the details of his case since I have an se coming tomorrow

Not just in this thread but on other facebook groups and threads

That post looks like it takes a beating, right in the JETS path

#60 3 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

My SE Playfield is in great condition.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I assume you just took it out of the box? LOL

#61 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

I'm thinking the thing to do is immediate damage control. Stop the line. Get a new playfield supplier and make the playfields that have gone out already and damaged whole. Yeah it sucks, $ lost, but put that on the vendor. They need to get out in front of this as future sales are going to plummet with this issue and complete silence from JJP. I bet people would be willing to wait on a tested and true product if only given a hint that there was work being done behind the scenes to rectify the issue (which there probably is - but a hint or a statement would go a LOOOOOOONG way). Right now it looks BAD from a PR standpoint. I've got a $2000 deposit down on an LE and starting to get really worried.

This is probably also connected to the availability issue.
They cant tell you when you get your game, cause they cant tell you when this get sorted.

It's an enigma. Spooky sorted this problem almost right away and ap has never had it?
Stern doesnt seem to care, since their customers are apple'esque.

Then you have jjp, who had this problem for four straight games and how many years?
It recked the initial sale/rumour on wonka, and here we go again.....
Why is this company loyal to mirco? Are they deadset on bellying up?

#62 3 years ago

Get yourself a spooky game. No playfield issues at all and although I just recently started really playing this one, I have to say, I’m quite impressed. Modern pins usually don’t do it for me but I REALLY enjoy this one. Vampire mode is my favorite!

642EAC30-24EA-4C63-B67F-6EB5A5BD4ECD (resized).jpeg642EAC30-24EA-4C63-B67F-6EB5A5BD4ECD (resized).jpeg
#63 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Damn that’s a beautiful pinball machine. BEST looking game of the year. It’s a masterpiece.

It is badass!!!

#64 3 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

My LE started out fine, I had posted all sorts of pictures as I installed the black mirror blades.
My playfield chipped this weekend and the record dropped. I’m waiting to hear back before I lift the playfield to repair the record, I want to be careful not to scratch the blades and try to fix both issues at the same time.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I’m absolutely stunned that the record collapsed like that!! How the hell does something like that slip by QC? Boy, I’d be full clench when lifting that playfield up...

It’s sad JJP seems to be the only guys still dealing with these issues. If it’s Mirco, they gotta slap those guys around. This is unacceptable.

#65 3 years ago

I’m not bothered about mechanical issues - easy fix like most pinball issues.
Playfield or cab issues are a nightmare.
Washers are the smoking gun here!

#66 3 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

They cant tell you when you get your game, cause they cant tell you when this get sorted.
It's an enigma. Spooky sorted this problem almost right away and ap has never had it?
Then you have jjp, who had this problem for four straight games and how many years?

If they haven’t sorted it by now through all the POTC + Wonka fiasco, it makes you wonder. I honestly think they thought these issues were behind them but alas.... have been caught unaware. Now it’s in front of them, staring them squarely in the face, bearing all the hallmarks of a company knowing the issues exist but looking for the easiest fix without hurting production.
I believe they have made the business decision to carry on regardless.
Potential reasoning behind this:
1. Is this pharmaceutical or military grade equipment with zero tolerance for manufacturing issues? No
2. Damage limitation ? A few moaners from middle aged men with expendable income - big deal! Worse case - phone call from Jack and an unpopulated playfield - good to go!
3. Will it really impact our bottom line - well going by Wonka + POTC - peeps still bought the titles regardless - this is a bigger theme - the mugs will keep buying....
4. Can we be held accountable? - The warranty is underwritten - normal wear and tear ball bouncing off wood will obviously cause damage, hard to prove otherwise.

Decision with minimum impact on manufacturing?
- Rubber washer (hide damage)
- Incommunicado (No admission of issues)
- Continue production

I sincerely hope more is going on in the background though to resolve as it’s the greatest title.

#67 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Is this your new SE ? That pin is brand new?!? That's disconcerting to say the least
So is that the post right under the left backstage post? No washer there correct?
How do your sling posts look, although I don't know if i'd want to look

You are correct, post under left backstage. In this case it looks like they torqued down the post when the clear wasnt even remotely ready. I will try and get some better pics, but you can see the clear coat moving in a clockwise direction from where they torqued down that post. It does have a metal washer.

Several other posts have minor pooling. My game came with the black plastic washers under the slings, and upon looking there is indeed minor pooling, or rather at least indentation from the plastic washers themselves.

I am the type of guy who doesnt bitch, to a fault, but I will be contacting my distributor on this to at least get it on record. The last thing I want to do is wait and see if it gets worse, only to be told it isnt covered under warranty or something.

The playfield overall is absolutely gorgeous, but I feel as if I am paying the price in other areas for that thick shiny clearcoat. Pardon me if im butchering some of the terminology, but I can certainly tell you something isnt right with things. No way is this issue isolated to me and a handful of others.

I truly feel JJP worked their asses off on this product, but the fact that its 2020 and we cant figure out a way to efficiently apply a clear-coat process is very concerning. I will keep you posted on what they say.

#68 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

I know part of trolling is not letting people know you are trolling, but I will assume you are trolling

#69 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

You are correct, post under left backstage. In this case it looks like they torqued down the post when the clear wasnt even remotely ready. I will try and get some better pics, but you can see the clear coat moving in a clockwise direction from where they torqued down that post. It does have a metal washer.
Several other posts have minor pooling. My game came with the black plastic washers under the slings, and upon looking there is indeed minor pooling, or rather at least indentation from the plastic washers themselves.
I am the type of guy who doesnt bitch, to a fault, but I will be contacting my distributor on this to at least get it on record. The last thing I want to do is wait and see if it gets worse, only to be told it isnt covered under warranty or something.
The playfield overall is absolutely gorgeous, but I feel as if I am paying the price in other areas for that thick shiny clearcoat. Pardon me if im butchering some of the terminology, but I can certainly tell you something isnt right with things. No way is this issue isolated to me and a handful of others.
I truly feel JJP worked their asses off on this product, but the fact that its 2020 and we cant figure out a way to efficiently apply a clear-coat process is very concerning. I will keep you posted on what they say.

Thanks, Why did you decide to take the post off? Could you share a photo of the minor pooling ? Has that been there from day 1? Some of the other photos from that LE look less like pooling and more like the clear just lifting around the post. Especially since apparently on the LE the pooling wasn’t there at first? That seems bizarre to me.

#70 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Way more? Really? Agree that jandreas is new, though I am still interested in the details of his case since I have an se coming tomorrow. To me it looks like there is damage to the hole almost like the post was loose and hitting the side.

The post was in no way loose. Mine looks torqued too tight. Yours should look beautiful out of the box, but keep a close eye on things. My pooling started showing after 30 plays or so.

#71 3 years ago

Hopefully the CE machines will not have pooling or chipping...

#72 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

The post was in no way loose. Mine looks torqued too tight. Yours should look beautiful out of the box, but keep a close eye on things. My pooling started showing after 30 plays or so.

Is that normal? I’ve never heard of pooling appearing after the fact, we sure it’s pooling and not just the clear lifting off from the post vibrations?

#73 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Could you share a photo of the minor pooling ? Has that been there from day 1? Some of the other photos from that LE look less like pooling and more like the clear just lifting around the post. Especially since apparently on the LE the pooling wasn’t there at first? That seems bizarre to me.

Yes sir, ill get some better pics with better lighting tonight. Game was pristine upon shipment, but I do suspect the indentation was there from the beginning under the black plastic sling washers.

Edit - I noticed you asked why I removed the post. I noticed something creeping out, figured it was pooling but didnt realize actual damage existed. I removed the post to add a nylon protector in an attempt to slow damage. The damage was already there.

#74 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Yes sir, ill get some better pics with better lighting tonight. Game was pristine upon shipment, but I do suspect the indentation was there from the beginning under the black plastic sling washers.

Not that this is a solution, but i wonder if you gave the game a month to cure after you receive it b4 playing... would it harden more?

#75 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

You are correct, post under left backstage. In this case it looks like they torqued down the post when the clear wasnt even remotely ready.

Theese pf´s are made in germany, then travels over to chicago for assembly.
If the clear isnt ready by then, it never will be.

#76 3 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

I got rid of a gotg and harlem to fund this... starting to regret it.

I’ve regretted every single time I’ve sold games to get a game. Never again unless I’m out of room.

#77 3 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

Not that this is a solution, but i wonder if you gave the game a month to cure after you receive it b4 playing... would it harden more?

No. If done right, it doesn’t take long at all for a clearcoat to become rock hard.

#78 3 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Seems like the way to fix this is hold the supplier to the fire. Make them pay for the expense to replace ALL defective playfields with a new populated playfield. Maybe they’ll realize how important this part is and get it right going forward. In fact, I would make that part of the contract with any playfield supplier. If you supply defective playfields you will pay for the expense to replace it with a populated playfield. This idea that the customer can replace their own blank playfield is crazy. It’s enough of a stretch to think a customer can swap a populated one. This hobby/industry lives in la la land. Removing this game from my wish list, its a hot mess.

Agree 100%. Many large businesses have similar types of agreements, called Service Level Agreements (SLA's), in place with vendors. For example if a company relies on the service of a vendor and that service (such as a vendor website providing some type of functionality) isn't up the vendor starts getting charged X number of dollars every hour, day, etc.

#79 3 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

If they haven’t sorted it by now through all the POTC + Wonka fiasco, it makes you wonder. I honestly think they thought these issues were behind them but alas.... have been caught unaware. Now it’s in front of them, staring them squarely in the face, bearing all the hallmarks of a company knowing the issues exist but looking for the easiest fix without hurting production.
I believe they have made the business decision to carry on regardless.
Potential reasoning behind this:
1. Is this pharmaceutical or military grade equipment with zero tolerance for manufacturing issues? No
2. Damage limitation ? A few moaners from middle aged men with expendable income - big deal! Worse case - phone call from Jack and an unpopulated playfield - good to go!
3. Will it really impact our bottom line - well going by Wonka + POTC - peeps still bought the titles regardless - this is a bigger theme - the mugs will keep buying....
4. Can we be held accountable? - The warranty is underwritten - normal wear and tear ball bouncing off wood will obviously cause damage, hard to prove otherwise.
Decision with minimum impact on manufacturing?
- Rubber washer (hide damage)
- Incommunicado (No admission of issues)
- Continue production
I sincerely hope more is going on in the background though to resolve as it’s the greatest title.

I've bought 4/5 JJP pins prior to GNR and this time I'm waiting at least 6 months before considering a purchase. If I just paid $9,500 for an LE and saw pooling / chipping on my game it would make me sick. If I saw washers installed from the factor that's better but I would still be pissed as that just proves games are being shipped with defective playfields.

#80 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I’ve regretted every single time I’ve sold games to get a game. Never again unless I’m out of room.

I traded a AC/DC Luci that I played for 3 years for a Wonka SE and I’ve never felt bad about it.How could I,the only thing I miss is showing it off to other dudes!

#81 3 years ago

My wonka LE started pooling after about 20 games and was pretty bad at 150. I’m right under 150 plays with a early GNRLE build and don’t have any marks at all. I’m pretty anal about it and after scouring the whole pin can’t find one issue. YMMV but my GNR playfield seems way better than my wonka playfield.

#82 3 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

Stern can do no wrong. Buy the next LE.

#83 3 years ago

Has anyone voting here recently received an LE having issues? As I have not seen any recent mentions of an LE being received..

Or are most of the polling / chipping issues the first batch of LE's that were delivered in the initial days after the release..

#84 3 years ago

If anyone within 4 hours drive of Charlotte, NC wants to sell their chipped or pooled LE and get back in line and wait for a better one let me know. Cash in hand. Shoot me a pm. Let me take your pain and headache away!

#85 3 years ago

As another PinSider stated earlier the only way to try and get ahold of this issue is to make Mirco responsible for paying for new populated play fields. The guy is pretty arrogant and confident in his product so make him put his money where his mouth is. This is the third title in a row where this has happened, which is totally inexcusable. My guess is JJP is pretty pissed about this issue, but they have no other suppliers. Adding those shitty looking washers isn't a viable long term solution.

#86 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

As another PinSider stated earlier the only way to try and get ahold of this issue is to make Mirco responsible for paying for new populated play fields. The guy is pretty arrogant and confident in his product so make him put his money where his mouth is. This is the third title in a row where this has happened, which is totally inexcusable. My guess is JJP is pretty pissed about this issue, but they have no other suppliers. Adding those shitty looking washers isn't a viable long term solution.

This makes a helluva assumption on the QC issues being the "fault" of the manufacturer. Many manufacturers allow you to order based on certain manufacturing tolerances. The more you pay them, the tighter the tolerance. You don't know what was ordered and those terms.

#87 3 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

This makes a helluva assumption on the QC issues being the "fault" of the manufacturer. Many manufacturers allow you to order based on certain manufacturing tolerances. The more you pay them, the tighter the tolerance. You don't know what was ordered and those terms.

I would hope it would be in the tolerance of not having issues within the first week of ownership.

#88 3 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

Hi everyone! Im super stoked to get my game! JjP has done an amazing job creating a world under glass. However, i have lots of concern with the issues i have seen/ heard regarding playfield quality.
Im hoping to get a guage on how widespread these issues are by taking a poll from actual gnr owners that have the game in their posession.
Please do not participate in the poll if you dont have a game in your posession, and please be truthful in your response.
If you would like to elaborate on your experience, good or bad, regarding the GNR playfields...feel free to comment below.
Thanks so much for your input!

Hey Dantesmark. Great idea. I was going to start a new thread where people just post pictures of their playfield defects, but I don't want to beat a dead horse. I honestly think I've witnessed about 4 pictures of playfields that were defected. What I suggest, instead of my starting another thread on this, is maybe in your top original post, add pictures of the fields as they come in, just one per playfield, don't need 5 angles of the same playfield. What do you think? You just keep editing your original comment and ad pictures as they come in. If you're not up for it, I will just start a thread doing just that.

#89 3 years ago

Things is....German manufacturing is well built and has a reputation for quality.
This guy from Mirco is bringing Deutschland into disrepute..... he needs his countrymen to get over there to offer some motivational assistance..... if you know what I mean

#90 3 years ago

I think that I’m not clear about what is being called “pooling”. What I think of is where the surface tension of the wet clear causes it to build up on edges leaving a thicker spot. This would not change over time, it is either there or it’s not. Is what really is happening is that the paint is releasing from the wood and raising up? When you push on these spots With your fingernail does the clear seem hard or Does it move like it has air under it?

#91 3 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

...German manufacturing is well built and has a reputation for quality.

Meh, so did JJP

#92 3 years ago

Edit noticed this post this morning with some issues under the rose plastic on the upper left area.

20201102_105232 (resized).jpg20201102_105232 (resized).jpg20201102_105235 (resized).jpg20201102_105235 (resized).jpg
#93 3 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

German manufacturing is well built and has a reputation for quality.

I agree, they do have a reputation for quality, that's why my first car was german. But I learned from experience, 3 BMWs later, that all of them were complete junk, never going to purchase a BMW again. All of them had design flaws that caused mechanical problems. 2 of them blown engines.

#94 3 years ago
Quoted from bam10:

I think that I’m not clear about what is being called “pooling”.

Pooling is not a good term. It's really blistering, as there is air beneath the blister of clear and/or art. It's not a pool of solid material.

#95 3 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Edit noticed this post this morning with some issues under the rose plastic on the upper left area.
[quoted image][quoted image]

This is the first area that alerted me personally to an issue as well. Pooling in my case, but it was cause for me to further inspect all else.

#96 3 years ago
Quoted from Zukram:

Has anyone voting here recently received an LE having issues? As I have not seen any recent mentions of an LE being received..
Or are most of the polling / chipping issues the first batch of LE's that were delivered in the initial days after the release..

Mine is one of the initial ones and seems good. First week in oct build date, shipped 3 days after announcement. My wonka was clear it had an issue the first week in, all seems ok on GNR at this point. My only complaint would be the flipper rubbers they are using are total garbage. Within 50 plays it was already deteriorating, and could probably be ripped apart by hand if you tried. Sort of annoying, but NBD since most people change them out anyways. Definitely a fun game and has been a major hit in our house so far.

#97 3 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

[quoted image][quoted image]

This is the part that scares me , it’s fine until it’s not. Playing the game while not knowing what is going on definitely feels like you are gambling with the playfield. Every play gets you closer to getting a chip.

#98 3 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

Pooling is not a good term. It's really blistering, as there is air beneath the blister of clear and/or art. It's not a pool of solid material.

This is a more technical term for what you are describing...

BLISTERING: The formation of bubbles or pimples on the painted surface caused by moisture in the wood by painting before the previous coat has dried thoroughly or by excessive heat or grease under the paint.

Edit: it could also be called the following...

LIFTING: The softening and penetration of a previous film by solvents in the paint being applied over it, resulting in raising and wrinkling.

The only way to know the cause, is to inspect the process during production.

#99 3 years ago
Quoted from bam10:

I think that I’m not clear about what is being called “pooling”.

Because the lay tend to be the most vocal here and mob rules.

The behavior is more like 'pinching' or displacement - not a surface tension thing like pooling would suggest. It's just bad terms repeated forever so ppl stick to them.

But it's a lost cause... see similar dissent over a year ago - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/continued-playfield-issues-with-jjp-and-stern/page/13#post-5177649

#100 3 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

This is a more technical term for what you are describing...

Blistering and/or lifting both sound more applicable to me than "pooling".

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
7,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Moreno Valley, CA
12,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Boca Raton, FL
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11,000.00
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 210.00
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Bensenville, IL
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 423 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pollis-there-an-issue-with-your-gnr-playfield/page/2?hl=dantesmark and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.