Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by HeadRush
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What game do you have from the current era of playfield controversy?”

• I have a Jurassic Park - NO playfield issues 7 votes
      3%
    • I have a Jurassic Park - YES i have playfield issues 12 votes
      5%
    • I have a Willy Wonka - NO playfield issues 7 votes
      3%
    • I have a Willy Wonka - YES i have playfield issues 16 votes
      7%
    • I have a Stern made before JP (Batman through BKSOR) - NO playfield issues 41 votes
      17%
    • I have a Stern made before JP (Batman through BKSOR) - YES playfield issues 41 votes
      17%
    • I have a JJP POTC - NO playfield issues 14 votes
      6%
    • I have a JJP POTC - YES playfield issues 14 votes
      6%
    • I am NOT buying NIB (from affected manufacturers) until i hear official word on this 70 votes
      29%
    • I AM buying NIB (from affected manufacturers) because i trust they will take care of this 23 votes
      9%

(Multiple choice - 245 votes by 159 Pinsiders)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider swampfire.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 4 years ago

This poll is way too complicated for us drinkers and smokers

#13 4 years ago
    Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

My low play Maiden LE I bought NIB has a ton of pooling around at least 8 posts, one pretty close to chipping.
    Reached out to Stern / Chas multiple times with pictures and have received zero responses.
    I was planning on buying a Beatles and JP. Instead I’ve picked up a Fathom and Centaur. It’s a pretty bad move to not take care of somebody that drops 9k on one of your games, and an even even worse one to not even respond to repeated emails pointing out the issue.
    Until I hear from them with some kind of acknowledgement and assurances they’ll take care of me eventually, I’m permanently out buying NIB from them.

First of all, congrats on grabbing the best of the Class of ‘81. Second, this is the most disturbing post I’ve read here. What chance do us lowly Pro buyers have if an LE buyer gets snubbed? I hope you were nice to Chas, he’s always taken care of me when I was honest and calm.

#15 4 years ago

Chas is a really good guy. I’d walk over Legos for him. I hope these problems haven’t made his job untenable, we need him there at Stern.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider swampfire.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poll-willy-wonka-jurassic-park-current-issues?tu=swampfire and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.