20170601_211341[1] (resized).jpg
20170601_211249[1] (resized).jpg
IMG_8887 (resized).PNG
IMG_8889 (resized).JPG
IMG_8888 (resized).JPG
107394-Blue-Fireworks (resized).png
tronsky (resized).jpg
tumblr_mhdur83gYg1roixiho11_r2_250 (resized).png
There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 7 years ago

Hi Guys
PinGraffix is wondering which designs to make next for our POWERBLADEZ lineup.

These are Animated Interior PinBlades.

If you haven't seen them yet..here is what they look like:

Instead of typing out every single Pin known to man.. Please just type a title name that you would like to see developed next or in the near future.

As of right now.. MET, ACDC and LOTR have been already been designed.

What's next???

You tell us!

#2 7 years ago

Tron Legacy... Has to be next.

tumblr_mhdur83gYg1roixiho11_r2_250 (resized).pngtumblr_mhdur83gYg1roixiho11_r2_250 (resized).png

tronsky (resized).jpgtronsky (resized).jpg

107394-Blue-Fireworks (resized).png107394-Blue-Fireworks (resized).png

#3 7 years ago

I don't have a Tron but I'd say it's a natural for these. Tron guys love to mod their games so I think it would sell. Avatar, with the 2 of them running through the night forest scene would be way cool because of all the colors. They don't have to flash, just light up. But it's not a popular game so you might not sell very many but I'd gladly give up my mirrors for something like this. Thanks for taking a poll Ginna, your a doll.

#4 7 years ago

TRON. without a doubt!

#5 7 years ago

I already love my mirror blades on Tron. But Hobbit and Rob Zombie would be my top 2 to get these PowerBladez!

#6 7 years ago

Big Lebowski and Transformers

#7 7 years ago

I think if you could incorporate a TWD theme.........they'd be a hit! Ghostbusters as well, cityscape with lightning going off.

#8 7 years ago

Tron and Avatar ...though a Walking Dead would really make the game creepy if done right

#9 7 years ago

Ghostbusters with the Proton Streams...

#10 7 years ago

Whirlwind seems like an easy fit for a riff on those MET ones.

#11 7 years ago

I would sure love to see Avatar and The Walking Dead blades.

Mike in Kentucky

#12 7 years ago

Tron makes a ton of sense. GB would be pretty sweet too.

#13 7 years ago

Where are all the Hobbit owners out there?? I thought for sure there would be much higher demand for hotter more recent titles like THLE and RZ. I think darker themes in general work well with these.

#14 7 years ago

Star Trek

#15 7 years ago

I thought of The Hobbit and WoZ but I'm not really sure what you'd put on them besides more scenes from the movie I guess. And TH already has a ton going on.

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from GotAQuestion:

I thought of The Hobbit and WoZ but I'm not really sure what you'd put on them besides more scenes from the movie I guess. And TH already has a ton going on.

One thought in particular for Hobbit, the Mountain Battle (Stone Giants) scene. I could see landscape of mountains (on at least one side) with that battle pictured and the lightning flashing behind the mountains.

#17 7 years ago

AC/DC, WOZ, TH

Note that there isn't much at all as far as custom mods made specifically for WOZ & TH. Some owners of those are "mod hungry" for something to make their game pop. This would do it. Money in the bank!

#18 7 years ago

How about custom PowerCabinet decal sets? I know, I know, there brand new,but is it possible?

#19 7 years ago

#20 7 years ago

The Hobbit

#21 7 years ago

Big Lebowski (some of the psychedelic neon stars) and Hobbit (animated flames?)

#22 7 years ago

Lord of the Rings!

#23 7 years ago

Star Trek !

#24 7 years ago

The Hobbit.

#25 7 years ago

WWF Royal Rumble of course !

#26 7 years ago

Th and ghostbusters pls. I have been holding out not buying blades for these!! ASAP. I will buy

#27 7 years ago

Iron Man for sure

IMG_8888 (resized).JPGIMG_8888 (resized).JPG

IMG_8889 (resized).JPGIMG_8889 (resized).JPG

IMG_8887 (resized).PNGIMG_8887 (resized).PNG

#28 7 years ago

I think this is a crazy opportunity to do Big Bang Bar
Have it with luminous uv reactive ink like the playfield and cab, and make it interactive to tie into the glowing arrows on the ramp,

#29 7 years ago

Hobbit with Sting and the other swords glowing blue.

#30 7 years ago

https://www.facebook.com/pingraffix/videos/1289875464355960/

we made these for our own personal machine..not the best video but you get the idea.

Keep it coming fellas'! Looks like Joe is going to have to come up with TRON and The Hobbit ..I know ACDC is just about done and also LOTR.

1 week later
#33 7 years ago

One of my rows of 9 pins in my house all have PinGraphix on them except Roadshow, please roadshow. Merry xmas everyone

1 month later
#34 7 years ago

Hobbit yes plz

#35 7 years ago

Addams please.

#36 7 years ago

The Hobbit please.

#37 7 years ago

What happened to Iron Man?

#38 7 years ago

Ghostbusters

#39 7 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

What happened to Iron Man?

We are still working on IM .. we are having issues with the complexity of the design.
GHostbusters..look for design later this week.
The Hobbit is also another design in the works.
A few folks have used The creeping death edition for TAF.
Our Blades are generic enough to be used in mulitple machines. which I always though was neat..
But what do i know..

1 month later
#40 7 years ago

Dirty Harry, only machine I own that doesn't have blade art.

#41 7 years ago

Transformers, iron man and aerosmith

#42 7 years ago

I'd love to see this for MB. Or Doctor Who!

#43 7 years ago

This just reminded me I ordered these for AC/DC awhile back and never received those yet, what is the status of those Powerblades?

#44 7 years ago

You guys should get a head start on Star Wars...a simple lit-up star field with occasional lighting effects would be cool.

#45 7 years ago

Iron Man, STTNG, TZ.

#46 7 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

This just reminded me I ordered these for AC/DC awhile back and never received those yet, what is the status of those Powerblades?

We are getting all of our PowerProudcts in this week and they shipping will be shortly after.
I wasn't happy the colors of the original ACDC and LOTR prototypes so we are now happy with the results in the end.. you get a better product.

We also have long awaited GB, TZ, IM and a surprise set we are going to reveal at Allentown..

Thanks for you patience!

Quoted from LewisD:

You guys should get a head start on Star Wars...a simple lit-up star field with occasional lighting effects would be cool.

Yes ..that is something we are developing for several different titles.. great idea!

1 month later
#47 6 years ago

Still holding out for Hobbit PowerBladez ... is this still in the works? If not, I'll get some other blades. Looking for an update ...

#48 6 years ago

I'm getting a ton of request for Hobbit. I actually spoke to Jack directly about doing these... unfortunately.. due to things being crazy as they We never got back to Discussing... I'll reach out again... I'm sure he is busy on other projects

In any case.. if some can take a picture of the connectors inside the game .. mainly the power for the bill validator I would great appreciate it.

That's really the only hold up at this point. Not sure if it's the same for WOZ. But I'm going to compare to ours here.

#49 6 years ago

Should be to the left of the coindoor... need to see how many holes in the molex
Thanks in advance

#50 6 years ago

Ghostbusters!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
16,500 (Firm)
4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bakersfield, CA
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 149.00
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hot Springs, AR
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poll-which-powerbladez-would-you-like-to-see-pingraffix/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.