• Judge dredd 47 votes
    7%
  • Junkyard 39 votes
    6%
  • Spectrum 41 votes
    6%
  • Vector 54 votes
    9%

(Multiple choice - 631 votes by 461 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

dude (resized).jpg
06755832-C671-4B8C-8482-B4A88DBFDA0D.gif
D21C34E2-C535-401B-B442-82BC88078D92.gif
20190704_174146 (resized).jpg
770A10DC-0B08-4C44-9C7E-A8B3E47EFB8E (resized).jpeg
9BAE2B16-B69D-486E-9C22-5F3A4486CE7E (resized).png
5FC78DBE-F7F2-4FE7-97F8-A9E096F7322C (resized).jpeg
B3CDEFC3-F481-43F2-86E6-3618113EFC2B (resized).jpeg
A5E21D6B-19E6-4236-9B1D-0AA78E3BA6C1 (resized).jpeg
27CF7DF0-845E-46D7-8980-BCA6100AFC16 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4612 (resized).jpg
Pinball-Arcade-World-Championship-Soccer-PC-s62814-20170819001158 (resized).jpg
20190127_160440.jpg
20190127_160434.jpg
20190127_160449.jpg
20190127_160443.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider swanng.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#326 5 years ago

I doubt Mirco could get the license to make Haunted House and Spirit playfields from Gottlieb, LLC; but if he could, I would be in for two complete sets for each machine.

1 week later
#347 5 years ago
Quoted from SUPERBEE:

I have a haunted house playfields set on it's way to mirco as we speak. He is doing gottlieb.

I'll believe it when I see them. Not until then.

#356 5 years ago
Quoted from Highclasspinball:

Hi all,
I would like to update you all on Gottlieb playfields status so that the rumors and speculations stop.
I did get the licence from Gottlieb a few weeks ago, so it is official now that we do Gottlieb titles as well.
I did already receive sample playfields for haunted house and black hole. So these will be the first two to start with.
Genie is coming up as well as Spirit and Stargate.
If somebody has a stargate or a spirit which I could use as master please contact me via PM.
There will be more to come. If you have any ideas of urgent needed titles please let me know. At this time I would like to concentrate on non movie themes except stargate...
Regards,
Mirco

If Black Hole, Haunted House, and Spirit playfields are actually reproduced within the next couple of years, I'm definitely, 100% in.

We'll see.

The High Class Pinballs website seems to be rather incomplete at the present.

And Mirco-congratulations on securing the license to reproduce from Gottlieb, LLC. I guess miracles really DO happen.

3 months later
#426 5 years ago

Still waiting for Gottlieb releases..............................................

Hopefully soon.

2 months later
#451 5 years ago

Mirco-
Any idea when Spirit playfields will be available?
Thanks

2 weeks later
#458 5 years ago

Guaranteed purchase for Spirit playfields here.

4 weeks later
#461 5 years ago

Waiting patiently (kind of) for those Spirit playfields. It would be nice to reassemble my Spirit after having been disassembled for the last 11 years, and having a disastrous restoration attempt performed on my original Spirit playfield.

Can't wait!

#464 5 years ago

Mirco has stated here that the Spirit playfields will be ready in January. I trust that it will happen, but anything is possible with all the unrest in Europe.

1 month later
#507 5 years ago

Greetings, Mirco-
Any updates on Spirit?
Thanks.....................

#509 5 years ago

Mirco-

That is VERY impressive. I have always wanted to ask this question, so now I'm going to. When you say you're going to "print" a playfield, do you mean silk screen printing using Pantone (or other) inks, or do you mean using a large format inkjet PRINTER, the way John G. in Canada used to reprint playfields?

Just curious...................................

1 week later
#530 5 years ago

Can't wait to see photos of the finished Spirit playfields. I hope the backsides are finished in Gottlieb grey.....................

1 month later
#542 5 years ago

Hi, Mirco-
When the Spirit playfields are finished, where on Pinside will you post photos? Will you start a new thread, or post in an existing one.

Inquiring minds want to know (and see those finished playfields)!

Greg

#556 5 years ago

Getting anxious for those Spirit photos...................the money is burning a hole in my pocket.

4 weeks later
#573 5 years ago

Any Spirit updates?

1 week later
#574 4 years ago

Spirit updates? Eh? Still on vacation?

#576 4 years ago

Maybe it's a "working" vacation.

#588 4 years ago

Thanks for the update, Mirco!

#602 4 years ago

Waiting for those Spirit photos.........................................

#607 4 years ago

Will the Spirit playfields be painted gray on the back?

#614 4 years ago

Well said, Snow. I haven't had issues with Mirco's playfields yet, but I'm keeping my OEM playfields in the event I need 'em.

#622 4 years ago

I've had Mirco ship playfields here to California with no problems, and no signing ANY customs paperwork; and I don't expect I will have to sign any customs paperwork when I order my Spirit playfields and they are delivered.

This problem you're having Vec-tor may be some kind of a scam. Call FedEx and let them know what is happening.

#639 4 years ago

Can't wait for those Spirit playfields to arrive......................

Thanks Mirco!

#649 4 years ago

Still waiting on my Spirit shipping notification. Must be a big demand!

#651 4 years ago

Regardless, it seems to me that a tracking number should be provided. I'm going to ask Mirco about it in a PM.

#653 4 years ago

It seems logical that purchases made on the Pinside shops should have the purchaser's email available to the seller, but privacy mandates dictate otherwise, I imagine. At any rate, thanks Mirco for your reply!

2 weeks later
#680 4 years ago

Following this thread. I would be extremely interested to hear what Mirco and/or JJP have to say about the chipping issue. The resulting conversation(s) may have an impact on potential playfield purchases.

1 week later
#710 4 years ago

Agree with Extraballz.

2 weeks later
#731 4 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Get a Civil Service job. At this point I think they get six months paid vacation twice a year.

Not true. After 35 years of federal service, I receive the maximum of 10 hours of annual leave per pay period (two per month), and 8 hours of sick leave per pay period.

Do the math. If you can.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider swanng.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poll-which-new-mirco-repro-playfield-titles-wanted-for-2018?tu=swanng and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.