• Judge dredd 47 votes
    7%
  • Junkyard 39 votes
    6%
  • Spectrum 41 votes
    6%
  • Vector 54 votes
    9%

(Multiple choice - 631 votes by 461 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

dude (resized).jpg
06755832-C671-4B8C-8482-B4A88DBFDA0D.gif
D21C34E2-C535-401B-B442-82BC88078D92.gif
20190704_174146 (resized).jpg
770A10DC-0B08-4C44-9C7E-A8B3E47EFB8E (resized).jpeg
9BAE2B16-B69D-486E-9C22-5F3A4486CE7E (resized).png
5FC78DBE-F7F2-4FE7-97F8-A9E096F7322C (resized).jpeg
B3CDEFC3-F481-43F2-86E6-3618113EFC2B (resized).jpeg
A5E21D6B-19E6-4236-9B1D-0AA78E3BA6C1 (resized).jpeg
27CF7DF0-845E-46D7-8980-BCA6100AFC16 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4612 (resized).jpg
Pinball-Arcade-World-Championship-Soccer-PC-s62814-20170819001158 (resized).jpg
20190127_160440.jpg
20190127_160434.jpg
20190127_160449.jpg
20190127_160443.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Highclasspinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Hi All,

I would like to give an update for current Repro playfields which are on the line and like to get some feedback for the big question of what should be done 2018?

Black Knight 2000 and Dracula are ready to print, CFTBL and IJ and prepared for production as well as Guns N Roses, TOTAN and Eight Ball Deluxe.

The bigger question is what else do we run this year? With a capacity of 10 to 25 new titles for this year we need to prepare what to do next.

I have added a Poll with most titles I could to choose from and have some more already on the to do list. The fact if the licence is available should not affect the descision as that is something I have to check as soon as we get closer to production.

If there is something else you would like to see done - please let me know.

At this time I do not take preorders. I will post it as soon as a title becomes available and have it on Facebook.

Thanks a lot for your help!

#5 6 years ago

I know about the interest of Dr. Who, but I expect the licence to be a potential problem as the theme is still popular.

With my own printing equipment I can do only 10 or less of a kind. Quantity is not the issue in my process anymore.

Regards,
Mirco

#8 6 years ago

IJ and CFTBL so Indiana Jones and Creature from the Black Lagoon are already close to production.

#31 6 years ago

I thought about wcs too but not sure about licence. I need to find that out.

Generally it is faster to do the dmd pins as the cad drawings exist. For the 80s games I have to generate most of it. That is not a problem but takes more time.

There are a couple of older titles I already have in mind. Some are already in preproduction...

#32 6 years ago

The tag version of Tom will be done shortly as well as that is not much difference. I just need to get one of the Playfields. I have only the other version and did not find another so far.

#35 6 years ago

Our process was upgraded and changed over the years. All Playfields have a dust free clearcoat now and especially the latest ones use a new upgraded finish which is as close as perfect we can get right now.

But anyway this should not be the theme here...

#38 6 years ago

We do have the original art for Firepower, so would be possible... Only thing is that I need a real playfield here for file creation. Pantone colors are usually on the films.

#87 6 years ago

Thanks a lot for the response. Basically I will concentrate on bally Williams games right now as licencing is easier here right now. Gnr will be only exception right now.

As the cad files of later wpc games are available I will do these first probably with a mix of some older ones.

I have a lot of Playfields but not all as blank Playfield here. That why I would like to offer the following deal: I would trade your old Playfield into a new one as soon as it is finished. I will cover all shipping costs and email you a fedex Shipping label for shipping the used one to me. As soon as the repro is finished - which will take approx 6 month - you will get a new one shipped back.

The condition of the Playfield does not matter as it would be only for the routing file.

I will check which titles I can do right away and post that here in the next days.

Right now I did not make the star rollover inserts and would not choose a Playfield which has them for the next 5 to 6 titles.

Regards. Mirco

#91 6 years ago

So let's start with this: If anybody has playfields for the following games for my deal above - please send a PM:

TOM TAG version, TAXI, Fish Tales, High Speed.

I will edit the list as soon as I have news...

Regards,
Mirco

#120 6 years ago

Thanks a lot for all the feedback.

I have a different system for my production. The preorder lists take a lot of time to keep them updated and usually so e people sell their game within time and don't need a Playfield anymore.

For all people who use Facebook it is easy as I will post updates there right away as well as here on pinside. Whatever is available is listed in my pinside store immediately.

Who does not have Facebook and does not check pinside so often is more than welcome to email me and I will contact you with any update as soon as it becomes available.

Don't worry that you miss anything. As soon as a Playfield is set up for production I can do more any time and will make sure that they will not be out of stock for more than a few weeks.

Thanks a lot for all the Playfield offers. I will check which title we do shortly and get back to you all.

Best regards.
Mirco

1 week later
#151 6 years ago

Short update from my end:

Bsd will be ready to print next week. Bk2k is ready to print and totan will run on the machines the next two weeks. Hopefully all titles will be available for TPF. Maybe one more. Usual running time is 2 weeks per title on the robot including setting up the Programm. All printing equipment should be ready to use end of next week. Once all is set up printing will be fast... I will update with next titles as soon as I know which are coming when...

Regards, Mirco

#163 6 years ago

We have changed a lot in the process over the years, so comparing the old pink TZ with current playfield does not make scence. All current playfields have a robot applied perfect sprayed high end clearcoat which is mixed for us. This material is developed for pinball playfields and works perfect on playfields. You can see some pics of the latest finish above. Right now we use 4 high end Robots to assemple and clearcoat the playfields. No one else has machines like that in playfield production. The reason why we supply so many game manufacturers is that we have a really good quality.

I will not post pics of the factory or latest machines as all stuff is top secret here. We have a development done for high quality mass production which I will not show. Please understand that...

Regards,
Mirco

#188 6 years ago

I do have tz in stock.

Regards. Mirco

#190 6 years ago

I do have some spare Minis....

4 weeks later
#246 6 years ago

Hi all.

I'm on vacation so I can't do much right now. Taxi. whirlwind. eight ball deluxe were put in the schedule already.

I have decided that joust is one of the next. As soon as I return I will get all art files prepared as well as running some playfields on the machines. I will probably run 3 or more titles same time.

My crew did already finish printing of Dracula and black knight 2000. So these will be available during April. Totan is running right now and will be available shortly after.

Regards. Mirco

#248 6 years ago

Creature is in the cue anyway

#255 6 years ago

Dracula and bk2k can ship mid to end of April. Right now i do not have the timeline on the clearcoat robot. But the machine has a capacity of more than 150 playfields per day so don't worry. It depends mainly on how many factory playfields need to ship when I return....

#262 6 years ago

I do not use preorder lists anymore as that causes a lot of work. As soon as the first ones are ready I will list them in all my shops and post it here and on Facebook. If you do not watch pinside that often or do not use Facebook you can email me and I will keep you updated.

Regards.
Mirco

#266 6 years ago

Many people asked me about it and I have an idea how it is going to work.

Regards. Mirco

#267 6 years ago

Hi All,

I would like to get some more titles in production and would need used samples and/or NOS playfields of the following titles - no Repros from other companies please:

Bally/Williams:
- Black Knight
- Firepower
- Eight Ball
- Eight Ball deluxe
- Fish Tales
- High Speed
- Spectrum
- Taxi
- Whirlwind

Gottlieb - As we do not have original files here the playfields have to be in good condition:
- Haunted House
- Black Hole
- Genie

If the game has more than one playfield I would need the set. I would trade the used damaged one into any new playfield at the same pricerange. The way it works is that you pack up the playfield for Fedex pickup. I will email a Fedex label and get it picked up. Whatever playfield you want will be shipped as soon as it is available. I will keep the used playfield for future reference.

If I can get the art in time all these titles should be done till fall this year, let's cross fingers...

In addition I have Joust and Tales from the Arabian Nghts, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Indiana Jones and Gun's N Roses in preparation.

Please understand that I do not do any preorder lists as it is a lot of work to keep them up to date. As soon as the titles are available I will list them in my shops and on facebook. Don't worry that you could miss the run, as soon as a title is set up I will rerun it before the stock runs low. I will do my best to keep all titles in stock if the licence allows it.

Which title is done first depends on which art files is ready to print first.

There will be more made, but I do not want to plan further ahead right now.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Regards,
Mirco

#269 6 years ago

As there are no films available for Gottlieb playfields we need to redraw the art and so the playfield should not have too many wear areas.

#271 6 years ago

My plan is to do them all until end of summer. So whatever comes in first will be done first. The major issue is that the art needs to be prepared which takes most time. If we can get the art I do have the capacity to do one new title per week right now. But as the art takes some time I guess it is more realistic to have 2 weeks for one title. Production itself will take only 2-3 days as soon as everything is set up. I have a almost fully automated nearly 24 hour running facility with lots of capacity... Setting up the stuff takes most time...

So basically I would like to get all titles as soon as possible and plan to finish them all till end of this summer.

#277 6 years ago

No, mylar can stay on. Does not matter....

#282 6 years ago

Yes. That would work. The art need to be redrawn anyway. As long as no bigger wear areas are in important art it is no problem.

Regards.
Mirco

#292 6 years ago

Hi all.

I'm very busy these days as I just returned and have a show on the weekend and lots of other stuff to do.

For all playfield offers please send me an email with your address for fedex to pick it up and I will email the fedex label as soon as I have time to generate it. Please do also include which playfield you like to get for it.

My email is mircoplayfields ett gmail points com

I hope that this typing eleminates most spam....

Thanks a lot!
Mirco

P.s. Dracula is ready now. I will post pics as soon as I have some time to take them. Shipping can start next week.

#294 6 years ago

That should work. The art will be redrawn anyway. Please email me with shipping info....

Regards,
Mirco

#296 6 years ago

Of course. I just need a sample...

2 weeks later
#315 5 years ago

Hi all.

I'm on shows every weekend now after my vacation which is causing a lot of time issues for me right now. Both bsd and bk2k are ready but will not be listed before Monday as I have only two more days till the next show. Totan is already in production. Right now I don't have enough time to reply and l will send all missing shipping labels till Monday. Even if it does not look like that here I'm working to move ahead fast. The art for 3 more playfields is ready to go.

Regards. Mirco

#319 5 years ago

Thanks for adding the update!

2 weeks later
#348 5 years ago

Hi all,

I would like to update you all on Gottlieb playfields status so that the rumors and speculations stop.

I did get the licence from Gottlieb a few weeks ago, so it is official now that we do Gottlieb titles as well.

I did already receive sample playfields for haunted house and black hole. So these will be the first two to start with.

Genie is coming up as well as Spirit and Stargate.

If somebody has a stargate or a spirit which I could use as master please contact me via PM.

There will be more to come. If you have any ideas of urgent needed titles please let me know. At this time I would like to concentrate on non movie themes except stargate...

Regards,
Mirco

P.s. Arabian nights is printing right now followed by joust and taxi and creature

#351 5 years ago

Thanks, but I will get the original films for Haunted Hause, so it does not matter...

#357 5 years ago

Yes I will have Joust shortly. They are already on the line.

Centaur will be one of the next group.

Regards,
Mirco

#359 5 years ago

Usually Fedex just needs 2 to 3 business days, but I did not have enough time to pack up all boxes same day they were ordered...

#366 5 years ago

Indiana Jones is ready to go but need clearance from Lucas at this point so no timeframe right now. Sorry but that is not in my hands. Art and CAD is done and could lead into final playfields within 10 days...

#367 5 years ago

As I had a lot of requests for preorder lists. I would like to inform everybody here that I do not do preorder lists. It is a lot of work to take care of them and it will not affect my production anyway. There are always enough playfields available and I will rerun them before they go out of stock. As soon as a new title is ready I will list them in my shops and on Facebook. The matching threads will be updated as well...

Thanks a lot for understanding that!

Regards,
Mirco

1 month later
#387 5 years ago

No worries. Sorry for not updating every week. Originally I wanted to do that but somehow I do not have enough time to write so much... I guess it is better to get stuff moving instead of writing too much...

Black hole art is done and haunted house almost. Both playfields go on the line probably next week. I expect both titles to e ready end of august or early September. It is vacation time here now which slows things down a bit...

The art for spirit and stargate and genie is in progress right now.

It would be a good time to think about which other titles should come next...

Regarding the multiball version- what is different here? I can always do something special...

Regards,
Mirco

#395 5 years ago

Joust is just finished. Please see other post for details...

Maybe we should try to get a ordered list together of what is needed. Production for any new descisions would be early fall this year. It would be good to have 5 to 10 titles on the list of B/W and Gottlieb titles.

1812 seems to be one choice...

Regards,
Mirco

3 weeks later
#413 5 years ago

I'm just back from vacation.

Cftbl licence is almost cleared. I have recieved the final contract and need just to wait for signatures. So I will put it in production probably end of next week. If that can happen final playfields should be available end of August or early September.

Black hole, haunted house and fish tales should be ready same time.

Regards,
Mirco

#416 5 years ago

Actually there seems to be movement at Lucas. Maybe I can offer ij soon.

I did not check with fifa so far as there are many other projects which need my attention right now. But it will be one of the next things to do.

There will be lots of new titles coming shortly...

Regards,
Mirco

#422 5 years ago

We should have the films for diner but not for barrocora. So if somebody has a perfect barracorra we could use I could do it. For diner I would just weed a decent sample for the cad....

Regards,
Mirco

1 month later
#431 5 years ago

I'm open for anything... I do just need a master. If you have one please email or PM me. If I can get a good one or nos almost any titles are possible. If original screens exist it would be easier...

Still no clearance on ij but cftbl and stargate cleared and move into production now.

Sorry for not updating for a long time. This does not mean that there is no movement but I don't announce or promote something what is not finished. There will be a few new titles coming up in the next 4 weeks...

Regards,
Mirco

1 month later
#435 5 years ago

I don't know. Something we need to check.... sorcerer does not seem to have lots of demand...

Regards,
Mirco

#441 5 years ago

Still waiting on a Lucas reply... flash Gordon will be tricky as this is a disney licence right now as well. And I will for sure not risk a lawsuit with a company like disney....

Once i get more info on ij i will ask them for flash but I'm not that optimistic as I doubt that it would be cheap...

Regards,
Mirco

#444 5 years ago

I think so, that one can go into production this week if there is demand...

Regards,
Mirco

#452 5 years ago

Probably in January. Right now I'm pretty packed with production playfields but will have more time for repros end of next week. Whirlwind and creature will be finished first then so that they will be available probably the week after next. I guess that I should be able to have 4 to 6 more titles ready this year but at this time I did not finally decide which are next. Quicksilver will be probably one of them.

Regards,
Mirco

1 month later
#470 5 years ago

Hi all,

Yes I do owe you an update, sorry for not putting more info here earlier... I was very busy with lots of stuff when i returned home from vacation and had many titles going into production but not much time to finish some of them.

Whirlwind is almost done and should be available shortly.

Quicksilver is ready to start with as well as some others are prepared.

Spirit will be next in line to get the art done which will happen mid of January. I need to get the little purple inserts made for that and the color company did not finish the mix of the master batch so far. I have my own injection molding machine and molds so that will not be the issue...

I'm currently working on fixing the issues of the rad cals which were pointed out to me and will have an updated version ready next week.

Quicksilver plastic sets will also be available same time as the playfield is ready...

Regards,
Mirco

#471 5 years ago

Oh and stargate is still at MGM waiting for a signature of the contract ....

#473 5 years ago

Oh yes sorry, forgot about that. It is in universal approval and should be available in January after they give a ok.

They are already almost ready...

Regards,
Mirco

#475 5 years ago

Yes, Germany is not effected...

#478 5 years ago

Sorry but disney is very slow here. I will do some tests early next year so that I'm set up for production as soon as licence is cleared...

Regards,
Mirco

3 weeks later
#481 5 years ago

Sure, if I get a sample...

Regards,
Mirco

#483 5 years ago

Yes, it is in production. The art is almost completed. The problem is that the master I have is touched up by someone and is probably missing some art. There should be typing in black around the bumpers which is missing. It would be great if somebody could take pictures of that area. Best would be to have a picture of a stripped playfield. I just don't want to have an error in the art.

I guess that I will post a test print shortly so that many people can check if something is missing or wrong...

Regards,
Mirco

#490 5 years ago

Yes, thank you so much! I'm so sorry but I did not reply right away so I came around it yesterday... art is already adjusted and ready to print. Right now I'm tooling up the plain arrow inserts which I did not use before. The die should go into production tomorrow.

Regards,
Mirco

#496 5 years ago

Creature just got art approval from universal and will be printed now but still needs to get final product approval once they recieved a copy. I fear that we look at at least 4 more weeks. Too bad but that is related to their process. Could already be done...

Regards,
Mirco

#502 5 years ago

Please help me, who is tpa? I think the rights holder should be in Europe but not sure if it is possible to get it...

Regards,
Mirco

#506 5 years ago

I have contacted the licence holder. Let's see what they say. Not sure if it is possible as it is not the current tournament they use. I will post here when I get an update...

Regards,
Mirco

#508 5 years ago

Actually yes, the art for the main pf is ready, mini probably at the weekend. Boards will go into production tomorrow so printing will happen during next week. I have some other projects same time right now so I expect them to be ready by end of the month.

I have a new system now to generate the cad easier and faster. With this method I can do production of a new title with only 4 to 5 people being interested in one. So we can do almost any title now...

Regards,
Mirco

#510 5 years ago

It depends on what is the best option. First - it is not an ink jet, this sounds like a cheap desktop printer. We have a high end digital printer, state of the art right now.

If the colors can be mixed properly with this machine I use it for colors as well as for black and white. If not only black and white are digital printed. I have done many tests and there is no difference even if you look close in most prints. If not, I use screens which I can make in house and print on my screen print machine. This way any effect colors like neon for example can be printed. As I can do all in house the calculation is different than if an external company does all or part of it...

Regards,
Mirco

1 week later
#512 5 years ago

Thanks for the reminder, I wanted to post an update here today.

I did not have the time to finish sorcerer so far but they are almost done. There are several other playfields in production right now so there will be so.e more coming shortly. Two of them are spirit and creatur. Both are almost done as well.

As we are doing a major refurbishment on one of the two robots I have to split my time a little... and the rad cals still take some time to set up new titles...

So my more important question is which other titles do you want me to run next? AND mybe even more important who has a master I can use?
I would like to do genesis and still need a master for that... so far I have no news for the wcs licence and no update for ij.

What other titles should be next? I need approx 10 more till mid of the year...

Regards,
Mirco

#519 5 years ago

I have the files for bsd rad cals so they are available upon request.

High speed is one of the next titles as the art is being prepared.

Black knight with the real diamond shape inserts is in production as well. There will also be a glitter version for this title coming up.

If there is some demand for bad girls it can be one of the titles...

Regards,
Mirco

#535 5 years ago

I would need a good master for firepower as the original films are lost. I have a bad one which does not help to recreate the art...

Baby pack man is a 3rd party licence and that why not so easy but I'm working on it...

You can also suggest any other manufacturer, not only wmsbally...

Any Gottlieb playfields are grey from the back side if the original was grey, same with any other title...

Please PM me if you have a good master playfield to use. You will get a new one in return and the old back as well if you still need it...

Regards,
Mirco

#539 5 years ago

I think phantom of the opera is a 3rd party licence. Am I correct there?

Regards,
Mirco

1 month later
#551 5 years ago

I would do any title. Please PM me if you have a master I could use. I have access to many original films or we have to recreate the art which is not a problem as well.

Any 3rd party licences are not first choice as that is usually related with high extra costs and would only be worth doing with enough demand.

Some titles like star wars for example have currently no licence available as it is at stern exclusive right now. I will not do anything without licence as a lawsuit with any movie company would kill any business...

I have the 3rd party licences for creature and stargate now and these titles will be available shortly. Problem is that the approval process with movie companies is difficult and takes a lot of time. Creature is already sitting finished in my factory and just wait for clearance...

Spirit is receiving the final clearcoat while I'm on vacation and should be available shortly after.

Regards,
Mirco

#557 5 years ago

Spirit will be finished right after my vacation... sorry for the wait...

Regards,
Mirco

1 week later
#567 5 years ago

Thanks a lot for all these ideas! If you have a master playfield I can use please PM me and we get them in the cue...

Regards,
Mirco

1 month later
#580 4 years ago

No, don't worry. I will have some new titles available shortly. Creature is finished and is sitting here, just wait for universal approval which seems to take longer than expected. Spirit is finished as well and should be available at the weekend. I have quicksilver and sorcerer already printed and will have them ready soon as well. There are also several more in different production stages... I will update as soon as something new can be shipped right away. But yes you are right wonka takes some time...

But good thing is that the second robot will go back into production within the next 2 weeks which will add 40 percent extra capacity per day...

Regards,
Mirco

#582 4 years ago

It never was on my list...

#584 4 years ago

Genie is still in the cue. I will run stargate pro ably before and then genie...

Regards,
Mirco

#586 4 years ago

Not yet. But many others... I will update as soon as something is ready...

Regards,
Mirco

#590 4 years ago

So far no data east scheduled right now.... but that can change sometime if demand is there...

Regards,
Mirco

#598 4 years ago

I'm running ij preproduction right now. The original screens need some minor fixes and then we are good to go. I think about doing preorders shortly as it looks like there are many needed... I will have playfields and radcals ready same time. No prices yes, but will be close to the other titles. No idea how much time the approval process takes ... next step will be backglasses in different versions.

Creature radcals will be happening as soon as universal gives the go which seems to be a long lead time...

Regards,
Mirco

#604 4 years ago

I expect to be able to post pics of spirit mid of the week and of more titles next weekend...

Regards,
Mirco

#606 4 years ago

The spirit set will be 999 usd and the creature playfield as well. I expect to list spirit next weekend and creature hopefully a week after.

Regards,
Mirco

#608 4 years ago

Yes. I will probably list them on the weekend. There so many things to do right now that I don't have the time before. There are more than 10 different new repro titles in production right now so there will be a lot coming in the next weeks...

Regards,
Mirco

#621 4 years ago

Usually fedex is doing all customs paperwork. So please clarify what you mean?
Regards,
Mirco

#625 4 years ago

I'm glad it is solved now. In very rare cases us customs try to make it as difficult as possible but usually shipments go through without this extra papers and are delivered within 2 to 3 days.

Spirit is ready and will be listed for sale either later today or tomorrow.

Regards,
Mirco

#628 4 years ago

I didn't know the exact amount but figured that there is a certain value where a different level starts. We have the same here starting a 3k euro.

By the way spirit is ready now and available.

Regards,
Mirco

#631 4 years ago

Not sure... is there demand?

Regards,
Mirco

#644 4 years ago

Wcs is not possible right now as the licence is currently not available. I can say for sure this year not...

I will have two new titles coming end of this week...

Regards,
Mirco

#652 4 years ago

The shipment is out for delivery today... I could easily add the email adress to the fedex paperwork and fedex would do all notifications but the problem with the pinside shop is that I do not see an email. I will talk to robin about that. I think this could be improved... usually fedex takes 2 to 3 business days.

Regards,
Mirco

#654 4 years ago

Sorcerer and Quicksilver playfields are ready and available now!

Regards,
Mirco

1 week later
#668 4 years ago

I can print glasses as well. No problem... if I get a good master we can get it moving...

Regards,
Mirco

#670 4 years ago

Not at this time...

I do need a stargate master, does anyone have a uninstalled playfield? Condition does not matter as I have the art here. Just need it for the cad and dimples..

Regards,
Mirco

3 weeks later
#718 4 years ago

Black knight playfields are printed, I will receive missing screens for glitter next week. But I will not have them finished before my vacation so I expect them to be available mid to end of August.

Regards,
Mirco

1 month later
#769 4 years ago

Hi,

Did anybody run swords of fury so far? We are still upgrading capacity but one of the two new cnc machines arrived last week so we are getting there... just takes a little more time.

Regards,
Mirco

4 weeks later
#784 4 years ago

I will not be at expo this year as we are expecting a baby at that time. Rob will have some of my playfields available at his booth. During this week I will start a topic with a special expo offer which is valid for pick up or direct shipping at same price.

But as I'm very busy with production and upgrading capacity right now I did not have time for new titles so far. There will be some new coming shortly as 3 new ones are already printed but as I need to set up the new machines I can't concentrate on finishing them at this moment.

Regards, mirco

#789 4 years ago

Basically I can run them but there is and was so much going on the last months that i could not even make progress on the current started repros. I have 4 titles almost finished as well as some plastic sets and more rad cals but simply no capacity in production. I'm working hard to expand capacity to have more room for new parts end of October....

There are more than 10 playfields in different stages and these need to finish first before I promise more.

Regards,
Mirco

3 weeks later
#800 4 years ago

Yes, stargate will e one of the next. We are working on getting the art package completed. No idea how long the approval process takes, but hopefully we get a go before end of the year...

Regards,
Mirco

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Highclasspinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poll-which-new-mirco-repro-playfield-titles-wanted-for-2018?tu=Highclasspinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.